Try that in a small town

Back to the topic.. 

Crime happens in small towns. One, it does not make front page news nationwide. Second, when everybody knows everybody.. there is a shame factor and increased probability of getting caught. Does not mean that the folks are better, more moral, etc... different confines and therefore different results. Salmon, ID.... for a town of 3,000 in the middle of nowhere, there is a lot of meth there but that can't be.. its a small town. 

34 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Back to the topic.. 

Crime happens in small towns. One, it does not make front page news nationwide. Second, when everybody knows everybody.. there is a shame factor and increased probability of getting caught. Does not mean that the folks are better, more moral, etc... different confines and therefore different results. Salmon, ID.... for a town of 3,000 in the middle of nowhere, there is a lot of meth there but that can't be.. its a small town. 

This shit doesn't happen in small towns.

And FCK anyone here who thinks this shit is okay. And FCK anyone here who thinks small towns who defend AGAINST this shit are to blame.

4 minutes ago, reason10 said:

This shit doesn't happen in small towns.

And FCK anyone here who thinks this shit is okay. And FCK anyone here who thinks small towns who defend AGAINST this shit are to blame.

I challenge how you to explicitly show me where I said it was OK or that I condoned it. Now no opinions or reading reading between the lines.. show me explicit quotes. 

On 7/21/2023 at 9:54 PM, Aristides said:

Crime "rate" is often skewed for small towns by the fact total numbers are low. 

Out here in eastern ON we had a year when there was a multiple murder. Four people murdered in a year, making the murder "rate" 4/100k, making it the top murder rate that year.

Statistics...

6 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I challenge how you to explicitly show me where I said it was OK or that I condoned it. Now no opinions or reading reading between the lines.. show me explicit quotes. 

I never said you condoned it. I responded to your statement about crime occurring in small towns. Nobody is disputing that. And then I showed the REAL crime of blue cities, the shit which would NOT be permitted in small towns.

I think a hidden message of the song (one which is not in the lyrics) is the fact that only the super rich and the low class criminal element are attracted to large cities. Blue cities have the largest WELFARE ghettos. They have the most GANGS. And gang activity as well as mass shoplifting is what caused a Walmart to pull a store out of Chicago.

NONE of that shit is happening in small towns, probably because the middle class populations of small towns are a more civilized sector of humanity and they wouldn't think of trying such shit. Also, the LAST place the city scumbags want to be is in little towns like Kennesaw,  Georgia or Winter Haven, Florida, were vast numbers of the population are armed. It's easier to prey on the helpless in larger cities.

Yes, there are crimes in small towns because welfare exists EVERYWHERE in this country and it breeds the scumbags. But small towns do not put up with crime the way large cities do. You won't see a SINGLE small town overturning the practice of cash bail for criminals and court dates.

Lyrics for Libbies:

“You can put my, dick in your mouth and play with my nuts/But before I bust, babe, I think I’ll cum in your butt.”

But sing:

Try that in a small town

And the little Libbies go wild. Huh...Oh well...y'are what ya eat.

37 minutes ago, Boges said:

Small Towns are such happy places. 

https://www.cdc.gov/ruralhealth/Suicide.html

You don't like them...don't live in a small town. Simple as that.

In the big city...you can cum in her butt and brag about it to the world. Oh they'll love you for it.

18 minutes ago, Aristides said:

There is video of him running off the stage.

Myself, I don't appreciate wheb people  point fingers at ordinary people for how they behave in crisis.

Do you feel certain of how you would behave in this situation?  I don't.

I have less sympathy for those who abandon their posts, like police who choose to run away...

On 7/21/2023 at 9:54 PM, Aristides said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_population

See the first image? Notice how the populations are generally lower in blue states? What that means is, reporting on crimes per 100000 is completely biased and plain old wrong, if you're wondering which states are the most violent.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/301571/us-crimes-committed-state/

This chart showes a different story. 

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_population

See the first image? Notice how the populations are generally lower in blue states? What that means is, reporting on crimes per 100000 is completely biased and plain old wrong, if you're wondering which states are the most violent.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/301571/us-crimes-committed-state/

This chart showes a different story. 

Of course states with bigger populations are likely to have more total crimes than smaller states. It's unfortunate that you don't know what the term "crime rate" means. 

35 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Myself, I don't appreciate wheb people  point fingers at ordinary people for how they behave in crisis.

Do you feel certain of how you would behave in this situation?  I don't.

I have less sympathy for those who abandon their posts, like police who choose to run away...

No I don't but then I might also be careful what I say after the fact. Something about not throwing stones if you live in a glass house. 

15 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Of course states with bigger populations are likely to have more total crimes than smaller states. It's unfortunate that you don't know what the term "crime rate" means. 

Lol...just pointing out your obvious BS. And now...it time for the Blue Jay's game.

Just now, Nationalist said:

Lol...just pointing out your obvious BS. And now...it time for the Blue Jay's game.

An arithmetic lesson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_violent_crime_rate

Alaska has a violent crime rate of 837.8 per 100,000. That means from a statistical point of view you have a 1 in 119 chance of being a victim of a violent crime

California is 442 per 100,000 which means you have a 1 in 226 chance of being a victim.

New York is 363.8 per 100,000 which means you have a 1 in 274 chance of being a victim.

Do you have the arithmetic skills to follow a baseball game?

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

An arithmetic lesson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_violent_crime_rate

Alaska has a violent crime rate of 837.8 per 100,000. That means from a statistical point of view you have a 1 in 119 chance of being a victim of a violent crime

California is 442 per 100,000 which means you have a 1 in 226 chance of being a victim.

New York is 363.8 per 100,000 which means you have a 1 in 274 chance of being a victim.

Do you have the arithmetic skills to follow a baseball game?

I do. Hence I see your assertion means squat.

Well...maybe not squat completely...but a slanted look at stats for sure.

Edited by Nationalist