HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!

On 6/27/2023 at 6:18 AM, CrakHoBarbie said:

Arent there already laws on the books that cover lewd activity?

What are you hoping to achieve by demonizing the gay community?

Yes, there are laws for lewd activity in the public, except that if gays do it, it is okay. Gays can prance around like girls, and naked in the streets, and not one of our woke politicians will do anything about it. Some of those gays that were in some parade a few weeks ago were shouting out loud that "we gays are coming for your kids". WTF? 

Now that is quite scary indeed to dare say something like that towards the parents attending that gay pride parade. I am at a loss as to why would any decent and moral parent/s would even bring their children to a gay pride parade with a bunch of girlie men showing off their junk towards young kids. Surely the gay community could do better than that crap. ?

There will be a gay pride parade in my town on Saturday. Guess what? Unless you do not how to read... it is very clear as to where it will be held. It will be held on a seven by two block area in downtown. This only encompasses about 2% of the statutory city limits. The point is that it is clearly marked and there are numerous ways to avoid it. Those who do not like it... can simply turn left and move on. As for myself, I would rather do stuff like go to the water park/swimming pool than stand out in 98 degree heat watching gay people celebrate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

There will be a gay pride parade in my town on Saturday. Guess what? Unless you do not how to read... it is very clear as to where it will be held. It will be held on a seven by two block area in downtown. This only encompasses about 2% of the statutory city limits. The point is that it is clearly marked and there are numerous ways to avoid it. Those who do not like it... can simply turn left and move on. As for myself, I would rather do stuff like go to the water park/swimming pool than stand out in 98 degree heat watching gay people celebrate. 

So now citizens have to avoid parts of the city they live in so that people can break the law and waive their penises in children's faces?  And... somehow that makes it all ok in your opinion?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

So now citizens have to avoid parts of the city they live in so that people can break the law and waive their penises in children's faces?  And... somehow that makes it all ok in your opinion?

Can you prove that men will be waiving their penises? Now... no opinions or rhetoric. 

If they expose themselves.. that breaks the law and they should enforce the law. However, if I do not like something.. I simply avoid it. Guess what? There was a pro-Trump rally and guess what I did? I simply went down another street due west of my original path. Problem solved. 

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I simply went down another street due west of my original path. Problem solved. 

Why didn't you complain that you were offended ?  Isn't the city and in fact the country including nature OBLIGED to treat you like a customer ?

I'm offended by children shooting each other dead, and yet nobody wants to stop me from seeing THAT.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why didn't you complain that you were offended ?  Isn't the city and in fact the country including nature OBLIGED to treat you like a customer ?

I'm offended by children shooting each other dead, and yet nobody wants to stop me from seeing THAT.

no one cares if I am offended and besides there is a better use of my time and energy than whining/complaining to someone who probably could not care less. The pro-Trump rally was harmless other than the usual trash that humans leave behind no matter what they are doing. 

On this topic, we had a drag queen story hour and some very bored individual insisted on being in the room. He spouted off a bunch of inane stuff about the Constitution. And then when someone read him the revised statutes stating that a public library can restrict access to an event.. he stuttered and then went into meltdown. So much for being morally superior or anything like that. The rule which was posted was that only children who had an adult next to them could enter the room. Those rules are valid according to state statute which supposedly is legit until it is not.. 

7 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Please post the law which allows gays to get away with illegal lewd activity.

Welcome back Barb - you sure went into hiding for a while  :)

The poster's whole point is that there IS no law to allow it - they IGNORE the law and allow it anyway. Shame to see your first post in a while was you being too dumb to get the issue :) 

13 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Please post the law which allows gays to get away with illegal lewd activity.

There are laws against public lewd nude activity. You cannot be that dumb to not know that? Gays should not be allowed to walk around in parades with their junk hanging out especially in front of innocent children. But they are allowed to do so because our pro gay politicians allow them to do so. And the police will not do anything because they are told to just stand down.

Why don't you try and go naked down some main street in your city and watch what will happen to you. Go ahead, I dare you to do so. You will quickly find yourself being arrested and charged for being nude in a public place. So, go ahead, make my day. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2023 at 12:22 PM, taxme said:

There are laws against public lewd nude activity. You cannot be that dumb to not know that? Gays should not be allowed to walk around in parades with their junk hanging out especially in front of innocent children. But they are allowed to do so because our pro gay politicians allow them to do so. And the police will not do anything because they are told to just stand down.

Why don't you try and go naked down some main street in your city and watch what will happen to you. Go ahead, I dare you to do so. You will quickly find yourself being arrested and charged for being nude in a public place. So, go ahead, make my day. ?

What a load of garbage.

Nobody, gays included, is allowed to walk around (in parades or otherwise) with "their junk hanging out".....

It's already against the law.

You obviously take issue with local police. Because local police are in charge of upholding nudity laws.

Why are you here whining about this?

Did you recently see a trans woman and you got aroused, which made you question your masculinity?

Is that what's happening here?

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

What a load of garbage.

Nobody, gays included, is allowed to walk around (in parades or otherwise) with "their junk hanging out".....

There are dozens and dozens and dozens of pictures and vids of them doing just that and over more than one year.

Denial  -  not just a river in egypt apperently. 

22 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

What a load of garbage.

You obviously take issue with local police. Because local police are in charge of upholding nudity laws.

Why are you here whining about this?

Did you recently see a trans woman and you got aroused, which made you question your masculinity?

Is that what's happening here?

Your replies are garbage. I have seen watched many times on TV where some gays do walk around in their gay pride  parades with their junk hanging out. Go back to bed where you belong. Your pea brain needs a well needed rest from your liberal lunacy. You truly do appear at most times to be a crackhobarbie alright. Did you go and see the Barbie movie yet? It's a movie made for you and right up your alley, barbie girl. Ha-ha-ha. 

The police will uphold the law unless some politician tells them not to do so. In those scenes on TV, the police are standing right there in front of some gay guy letting it all hang out and the cop does dyk all about it. It's obvious that you have no idea how politics works. Gays okay. Straights bad. 

No arousal happened with me when seeing some trans woman as far as I noticed. My junk did not move at all. I wonder if her junk got aroused when the girlie man saw me? ? There is no need to question my masculinity. I am all in for straight woman. I must admit that real woman do arouse my junk. Just saying. LOL.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Well it's the end of Pride month. I'm proud of my guy son, who went to the parade and came home disappointed with the lewd displays and outright public nudity.

I have to wonder how many gays actually feel that this behavior represents them and is a 'celebration' of their rights and culture.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2023 at 4:05 PM, taxme said:

Your replies are garbage. I have seen watched many times on TV where some gays do walk around in their gay pride  parades with their junk hanging out. Go back to bed where you belong. Your pea brain needs a well needed rest from your liberal lunacy. You truly do appear at most times to be a crackhobarbie alright. Did you go and see the Barbie movie yet? It's a movie made for you and right up your alley, barbie girl. Ha-ha-ha. 

The police will uphold the law unless some politician tells them not to do so. In those scenes on TV, the police are standing right there in front of some gay guy letting it all hang out and the cop does dyk all about it. It's obvious that you have no idea how politics works. Gays okay. Straights bad. 

No arousal happened with me when seeing some trans woman as far as I noticed. My junk did not move at all. I wonder if her junk got aroused when the girlie man saw me? ? There is no need to question my masculinity. I am all in for straight woman. I must admit that real woman do arouse my junk. Just saying. LOL.

There are already laws against public nudity. Yet, here you are, insisting that those laws do not apply to homosexuals.

I tell you what, you show me the he law that allows gays to walk around nude and I'll concede the point.

Untill then your just one more halfwit whining about issues that don't exist.

You comprende, amigo?

On 8/1/2023 at 1:48 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

There are already laws against public nudity. Yet, here you are, insisting that those laws do not apply to homosexuals.

I tell you what, you show me the he law that allows gays to walk around nude and I'll concede the point.

Untill then your just one more halfwit whining about issues that don't exist.

You comprende, amigo?

I comprende alright, barbie girl.. It is you that has a problem with trying to comprende. You obviously have not yet seen homosexuals walking in gay pride parades with their junk hanging down or maybe up and looking at some male child. It has been in the news and seen on TV. The proof is out there crack pot but you are just a bit to stunned to know any of this is going on. Now, go get your crack pipe out and get smoked. Let the men here do all the talking. LOL. 

21 hours ago, taxme said:

I comprende alright, barbie girl.. It is you that has a problem with trying to comprende. You obviously have not yet seen homosexuals walking in gay pride parades with their junk hanging down or maybe up and looking at some male child. It has been in the news and seen on TV. The proof is out there crack pot but you are just a bit to stunned to know any of this is going on. Now, go get your crack pipe out and get smoked. Let the men here do all the talking. LOL. 

Show me the he law that allows gays to walk around nude and I'll concede the point.

Now, just how often do you frequent gay parades? I mean, this must be problematic for you because you see these pedophile homosexuals doing uninhibited gyrations of indoctrination so often, right?

Do you participate in these "parades" or are you just an observer?

Do tell 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

Show me the he law that allows gays to walk around nude and I'll concede the point.

Well they're doing it and not getting arrested so clearly it's allowed by the law.  For gays that is.

We'll accept your concession - it was a stupid position for you to take in the first place.