HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!

On 6/22/2023 at 7:13 PM, herbie said:

And the right comes up with stupid responses as they seem to think sexual preferences are a left/right political issue.

if you don't like gays & drag queens fine. STFU and ignore them. If you pick up a sign and protest outside their event,or trample rainbow flags you're a fascist a-hole by definition. You aren't protecting your rights, your demanding others lose theirs. Pig.

You need to STFU yourself. It's hard to ignore those dragster fools when their drag lifestyle is pretty much always being shoved in everyone's face almost every day on TV. Why are they even being allowed to enter some schools and prance and dance around and get to shove their arse holes into young children's faces? Is that acceptable to you, lefty? 

Nobody is trying to take their drag/trans lifestyle rights away from them, stunned. All we normal people are trying to say here is that they should keep their drag shows on the road in their own homes or clubs, and leave the kids alone. Works well for me. ?

19 minutes ago, taxme said:

What is really so demoralizing is to continue to see those silly ass, clown looking, grown up drag queenies on TV shoving their butts in front of small children's faces in some public school. We all know that these dragsters are a bunch of gays, so why do they have to go around in parades and schools and looking like the stupid looking fools that they really are? They should keep their sick dragster nonsense in their own homes or clubs. They do not have to go in schools and do what they do in front of small children. Even you must agree with that? 

You seem to fret more than I do. 

You are just another one of those leftist liberal fools who is being easily convinced into believing that that these dragsters are now the norm. That will not last much longer. Many parents are now waking up and seeing for themselves what this drag/trans crap is all about. These buffoons cannot convince grown ups to follow and join their sick lifestyle and this is why they go into schools to hopefully recruit these young children into their pathetic way of life. 

You are a sick and twisted brainwashed old victimized fool yourself. You obviously support their sick drag lifestyle and could careless as to what they are trying to do to our children. You are such a disgusting child. ?

Perhaps it would be prudent for you to put me on ignore.

You don't like my logic, and I certainly have no appreciation for your whining and unadulterated stupidity.

So gfy.

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

You need to STFU yourself. It's hard to ignore those dragster fools when their drag lifestyle is pretty much always being shoved in everyone's face almost every day on TV. Why are they even being allowed to enter some schools and prance and dance around and get to shove their arse holes into young children's faces? Is that acceptable to you, lefty? 

Nobody is trying to take their drag/trans lifestyle rights away from them, stunned. All we normal people are trying to say here is that they should keep their drag shows on the road in their own homes or clubs, and leave the kids alone. Works well for me. ?

You think it's prudent to demonize all gays because of a few isolated incidents?

It's not about the kids and you know it.

Is it that seeing/acknowledge gays makes you question your own masculinity?

Or, is it that your homophobia masks your own closeted gayness?

Which is it peabrain?

45 minutes ago, herbie said:

Tell us all about that one too. Like the right to expose yourself in public that only gays have.

Oh you mean like the pictures from the pride parade i already posted? Or the ones i posted today - here's a link to that

Me- "Here's proof"

You - "ok - but i'll need proof".

Sealioning is so last year :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Perhaps it would be prudent for you to put me on ignore.

You don't like my logic, and I certainly have no appreciation for your whining and unadulterated stupidity.

So gfy.

Come on, eh. I love sparring with a liberal like yourself. I would never put you on ignore. I do not play like that. You are way too much fun for me to debate with. Want to kiss and make up? Chuckle. 

Aw geez, did I happen to hurt your sensitive snowflake liberal feelings by chance? Of course you must think that your liberal logic is a lot better than my conservative logic. Typical liberal thinking. You must be related to ex-flyer, yes? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You think it's prudent to demonize all gays because of a few isolated incidents?

It's not about the kids and you know it.

Is it that seeing/acknowledge gays makes you question your own masculinity?

Or, is it that your homophobia masks your own closeted gayness?

Which is it peabrain?

Where did I ever say that I demonize all gays? I just condemn some of their gay actions that should not be tolerated by a decent and moral society. 

So, do you think that it is alright for those drag queens to be allowed in enter into a school classroom and then be allowed to flaunt and shove their clown butts in front of some young 6 year old child's face? Are you all in favor of this kind of deviant behaviour? Just answer yes or no? 

There is no need for me to question my masculinity. I am a straight guy all the way thru. 

The only time that I go into my closet is when I need to grab something to wear that makes me look like a straight guy. No pink shirts for me. So, are you gay/ Just asking. 

Are you all ok with those answers above, melon head? ?

12 hours ago, taxme said:

Where did I ever say that I demonize all gays? I just condemn some of their gay actions that should not be tolerated by a decent and moral society. 

Arent there already laws on the books that cover lewd activity?

What are you hoping to achieve by demonizing the gay community?

12 hours ago, taxme said:

Come on, eh. I love sparring with a liberal like yourself. I would never put you on ignore. I do not play like that. You are way too much fun for me to debate with. Want to kiss and make up? Chuckle. 

Aw geez, did I happen to hurt your sensitive snowflake liberal feelings by chance? Of course you must think that your liberal logic is a lot better than my conservative logic. Typical liberal thinking. You must be related to ex-flyer, yes? 

Hold on.... Wasn't it you who told me to "shut the f__k up?"

My reply was gfy.

We are getting along handily. ?

On 6/27/2023 at 9:18 AM, CrakHoBarbie said:

Arent there already laws on the books that cover lewd activity?

What are you hoping to achieve by demonizing the gay community?

Errr...Barb...they were parading naked in Toronto and Seatle. That happens to be illegal. Just one more case of, 'give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile'. If gays can't celebrate without breaking the laws and common respect, the pride parades need to be halted.

BTW...my gay son went to celebrate. He came home a little discouraged as, he got to witness this disrespect and was disgusted by it.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

On 6/1/2023 at 10:12 AM, impartialobserver said:

Except that I have stated numerous times that roughly 99% of the times that I hear about trans people is on this forum. Outside of this.. maybe once a month if even that. 

What I've mostly encountered in real world discussions around the issue is the disbelief at the hateful things people say online about it.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

What I've mostly encountered in real world discussions around the issue is the disbelief at the hateful things people say online about it.

the vast majority don't care. So - they have to listen to your 'disbelief' and others going on about how it's crazy anyone would care about their children like that.

THen they hear about it when they go on social media, and they hear about it in the papers, and we've got a whole month dedicated to it (hell the first nations only rated a single day AND trudeau skipped out on it).

People are just fed up with the culture wars the left is pushing. And then there's a backlash.

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

People are just fed up with the culture wars the left is pushing. And then there's a backlash.

Culture war, what culture war?  It's simply the term you people use these days to describe your endless backlash against everything.

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

I think It's all just the same old fashioned reactionism with a new improved label.

Well - what do you mean by reactionism?

26 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Just spent 9 days in Seattle and the Puget Sound.. Not a single mention of it. Yes, I was completely disconnected from social media but still even in downtown seattle.. nothing. 

Guess you didn't read the paper.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=seattle+times+news+trans+july&t=newext&atb=v318-1&ia=web

There's a few more during that time period too. And one today

https://www.seattletimes.com/subscribe/signup-offers/?pw=redirect&subsource=paywall&return=https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/health/a-judge-has-ordered-kansas-to-stop-changing-trans-peoples-sex-listing-on-their-drivers-licenses/

I guess if you turn off every electronic device, never read a paper and don't talk to anyone you can get away with it.  But that kind of proves my point doesn't it.

Edited by CdnFox

13 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well - what do you mean by reactionism?

Guess you didn't read the paper.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=seattle+times+news+trans+july&t=newext&atb=v318-1&ia=web

There's a few more during that time period too. And one today

https://www.seattletimes.com/subscribe/signup-offers/?pw=redirect&subsource=paywall&return=https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/health/a-judge-has-ordered-kansas-to-stop-changing-trans-peoples-sex-listing-on-their-drivers-licenses/

I guess if you turn off every electronic device, never read a paper and don't talk to anyone you can get away with it.  But that kind of proves my point doesn't it.

did not talk to anyone? Wow... and you expect anyone to take you seriously? Hence.... why you are on an internet forum with anonymity. 

25 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You don't actually know what a dictionary is do you?

I'm painfully aware that leftie loonies like you have their own dictionary and that it's extremely fluid depending on what they want it to mean :)

That's why i asked what YOU mean - not what does IT mean :)   You can't discuss something unless you're both clear of what you're discussing.

I take it from the fact you couldnt' answer that you don't actually know what it means, you just heard it somewhere.

On 6/22/2023 at 7:13 PM, herbie said:

And the right comes up with stupid responses as they seem to think sexual preferences are a left/right political issue.

if you don't like gays & drag queens fine. STFU and ignore them. If you pick up a sign and protest outside their event,or trample rainbow flags you're a fascist a-hole by definition. You aren't protecting your rights, your demanding others lose theirs. Pig.

And if you are a gay and trans club member and you protest outside some anti-gay/trans meeting then you also can be seen and considered as a fascist arse hole. It works both ways. fella.