Democrats STILL pushing the RACIST reparations scam

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Nope, it's a fantasy of YOURS and you're not quite stupid enough to believe I meant something else. Duh.

Too bad you don't have a rebuttal to what I said and instead posted ^this DRIVEL. LMAO 

Why the fixation with Butts?

• Haha 1

On 5/27/2023 at 7:28 AM, robosmith said:

The US government which sanctioned the unjust theft of millions of black peoples' estates STILL EXISTS, and is STILL responsible for that THEFT. Don't want to pay your share? Time to GET OUT.

Clearly robosmith feels he isn't paying enough (he's certainly not alone) so I think it's time we initiate a special reparations tax for all registered democrats. And it makes sense given that the bulk of poor African Americans are in the DNC's stronghold cities and states.  

Edited by Deluge

41 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Clearly robosmith feels he isn't paying enough (he's certainly not alone) so I think it's time we initiate a special reparations tax for all registered democrats. And it makes sense given that the bulk of poor African Americans are in the DNC's stronghold cities and states.  

Well he's certainly free to go donate to any black person he likes.

The thing is - part of the liberal mind set is that we must spend money to right the wrongs of the past and the inequities of the present, but the OTHER part of the liberal mindset is that we must do this with OTHER people's money.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Can you name one single Republican civil rights leader?

Conservatives have pretended to be for equality since “separate but equal”. But they doesn’t cut it. 

5 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Conservatives have pretended to be for equality since “separate but equal”. But they doesn’t cut it. 

Is this like where you asked for ONE democrat asking for reparations and then when we gave you one you ran off and hid in a corner and cried?

Because that's getting kind of boring.

Are you at this point claiming that there AREN'T any?  or are you just sealioning because you know you're wrong but can't cope with that.

32 minutes ago, Rebound said:

All freedom loving Republicans are civil rights leaders. It's the democrats who have most of the poor but do nothing about it, year after year, decade after decade. 

Conservatives are ALWAYS for equal rights. It's leftists that are keeping African Americans down, not conservatives. 

47 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well he's certainly free to go donate to any black person he likes.

The thing is - part of the liberal mind set is that we must spend money to right the wrongs of the past and the inequities of the present, but the OTHER part of the liberal mindset is that we must do this with OTHER people's money.

True story. That's why we need to put the leftists' money where their mouthes are. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deluge said:

All freedom loving Republicans are civil rights leaders. It's the democrats who have most of the poor but do nothing about it, year after year, decade after decade. 

Conservatives are ALWAYS for equal rights. It's leftists that are keeping African Americans down, not conservatives. 

So you cannot actually name a Republican civil rights leader. And then you wonder why black people overwhelmingly vote Democrat.  

(Psst!!! Clue to the clueless: When your politicians think they’re being super-clever and sly with their racist dog whistles, black people do figure it out)

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Rebound said:

So you cannot actually name a Republican civil rights leader. And then you wonder why black people overwhelmingly vote Democrat.  

(Psst!!! Clue to the clueless: When your politicians think they’re being super-clever and sly with their racist dog whistles, black people do figure it out)

Me. I'm a civil rights leader. My friend Dave; he's also a civil rights leader. My brother and sisters are civil rights leaders. Candace Owens is a civil rights leader and so are the rest of the team at Daily Wire. Let's see, there's Glenn Beck, there's Laura Ingraham, there's Internet Youtuber, Mark Dice... My God there are shitloads of freedom loving citizens who are civil rights leaders. 

There are no racist dog whitsles on this side of the political fence. Everyone knows you race hustling cultists are deliberately keeping black Americans brainwashed and poor. 

Edited by Deluge

7 minutes ago, Rebound said:

So you're going to ignore what he said.

Well - that's what we've come to expect from liberal scum.

• Downvote 1

46 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Me. I'm a civil rights leader. My friend Dave; he's also a civil rights leader. My brother and sisters are civil rights leaders. Candace Owens is a civil rights leader and so are the rest of the team at Daily Wire. Let's see, there's Glenn Beck, there's Laura Ingraham, there's Internet Youtuber, Mark Dice... My God there are shitloads of freedom loving citizens who are civil rights leaders. 

There are no racist dog whitsles on this side of the political fence. Everyone knows you race hustling cultists are deliberately keeping black Americans brainwashed and poor. 

“Race Hustling Cultist” is a dog whistle.  

9 minutes ago, Rebound said:

“Race Hustling Cultist” is a dog whistle.  

No, that's a pretty stand up accusation. Dog whistles are something else.  A dog whistle is when you say one thing but mean something else. He really is calling you a race hustling cultist.  

On 5/28/2023 at 4:10 PM, robosmith said:

You don't know JACK about American citizens and likely never will from your remote Canadian perch. 

Here's a clue for you: most all the founding fathers supported slavery and owned slaves.

Build your own f'cking wall.

And the REPUBLICAN  PARTY ended slavery. And the DEMOCRAT PARTY (WHO ALSO FOUGHT A CIVIL WAR TO MAINTAIN SLAVERY) created the KKK and passed JIM CROW LAWS.

This SAME RACIST DEMOCRAT PARTY has not changed. You people are as RACIST as you were when blacks were kept in slave cabins rather than the welfare projects.

th?id=OIP.dzXaMfxjrxbJc5Md_5xzrQAAAA&pid

That's all blacks are to you racist Democrats.

Edited by reason10

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

It's NOT too late to compensate their descendants who would have otherwise inherited the accumulated wealth of their ancestors' estates.

I'm curious how American black slave owners and their ancestors fit into the question of reparations. That subject must make you very uncomfortable.

If you watch the above short clip, Thomas Sowell points out that the number of whites enslaved in North Africa by the Barbary pirates was greater than the number of blacks enslaved in the US.

24 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I'm curious how American black slave owners and their ancestors fit into the question of reparations. That subject must make you very uncomfortable.

If you watch the above short clip, Thomas Sowell points out that the number of whites enslaved in North Africa by the Barbary pirates was greater than the number of blacks enslaved in the US.

Everyone knows that ONLY black people were ever enslaved!!!!  So it must have been black white folk in africa.

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

So f-ing WHAT?

If someone kidnaps and rapes your wife or daughter every day for ten years, is it ok with you, since some rapists were way, way worse? 
If someone murders your son, it’s ok, because some people murdered ten children and not just one? 
Sowell’s argument is pathetic. 

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

So f-ing WHAT?

If someone kidnaps and rapes your wife or daughter every day for ten years, is it ok with you, since some rapists were way, way worse?

If your great great grand ma was raped and my great great grandma was raped. and you came to me and said i owe you money today because of your great great grandma -  i'd be inclined to say 'doesn't matter who was worse, it's long in the past' :)

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

If someone murders your son, it’s ok, because some people murdered ten children and not just one? 

But that's not the argument is it. Nobody is claiming it was ok,  Do you see anyone who said it was ok?

But what you're talking about is responsibility.  If someone murders your son - it's not ok to come to me who didn't have anything to do with it and say 'pay me'.

Sorry kiddo - the bad guys done got away and are dead more than 100 years now.

17 hours ago, Rebound said:

A Republican civil rights leader?

1. Abraham Lincoln

2. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

3. Ronald Reagan

4. Donald Trump

They'll do for a start. They did more for blacks (in term of freedom from slavery, equal rights, and a better standard of living) than ALL DEMONAZIS COMBINED.)

Oh, and Separate But Equal is a DEMOCRAT idea.

9 hours ago, Rebound said:

So f-ing WHAT?

Sowell is arguably the most intelligent black living on earth today. Only a racist thinks otherwise.

He's right and you are BLUE STATE STUPID.

• Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Rebound said:

So f-ing WHAT?

You still have not come up with one single compelling reason why black should get reparations for slavery. Slavery was an abomination but it was an awfully long time ago.

I'm a white guy, so would you encourage me to demand reparations from people in North Africa?

Or is the reparations grift ONLY for blacks?

21 hours ago, Rebound said:

So f-ing WHAT?

How about a compromise? Why don't blacks sue the Democrat party(party of slavery, Jim Crow, KKK, etc) for reparations?

Will you acknowledge the actual racist history of the Democratic party?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ironstone said:

How about a compromise? Why don't blacks sue the Democrat party(party of slavery, Jim Crow, KKK, etc) for reparations?

Will you acknowledge the actual racist history of the Democratic party?

I’ll acknowledge that you can’t  say anything intelligent.  

18 minutes ago, ironstone said:

You still have not come up with one single compelling reason why black should get reparations for slavery. Slavery was an abomination but it was an awfully long time ago.

I'm a white guy, so would you encourage me to demand reparations from people in North Africa?

Or is the reparations grift ONLY for blacks?

Hold on.

YOU said that Sowell “destroyed” the reparations argument because there were other instances of slavery that were worse.  
THAT WAS YOUR ARGUMENT. That is what you said. 

So I replied to YOU, asking if someone should avoid punishment for murdering your son, since there are other people who killed ten children. Please answer me: Is it ok for somebody to murder your son or not? I know you’re a little slow, but that ought to be pretty easy to answer.  

• Like 1