Trump Loses $5 million in Rape/Defamation Case

“Six men and three women found Donald Trump liable for sexually abusing and defaming the writer E. Jean Carroll but rejected her rape accusation.”

“The federal jury of six men and three women found that Mr. Trump, 76, defamed Ms. Carroll when he posted a statement on his Truth Social website in October, calling her case “a complete con job” and “a Hoax and a lie.”

Ms. Carroll sued the former president last year, accusing him of shoving her against a wall and raping her in a dressing room the luxury department store Bergdorf Goodman in Manhattan, in the mid 1990s.

Although more than a dozen women have accused Mr. Trump of sexual misconduct over the years, allegations he has always denied, Ms. Carroll’s case is the first of those claims to be successfully tested before a jury.

The jury’s unanimous verdicts came after just under three hours of deliberation in Federal District Court in Manhattan. Its findings are civil, not criminal, meaning Mr. Trump has not been convicted of any crime and faces no prison time.

Sexual abuse is defined in New York as subjecting a person to sexual contact without consent. Rape is defined under state law as sexual intercourse without consent which involves any penetration of the penis in the vaginal opening.”

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/05/09/nyregion/trump-carroll-rape-trial-verdict?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

20 hours ago, Rebound said:

“Six men and three women found Donald Trump liable for sexually abusing and defaming the writer E. Jean Carroll but rejected her rape accusation.”

“The federal jury of six men and three women found that Mr. Trump, 76, defamed Ms. Carroll when he posted a statement on his Truth Social website in October, calling her case “a complete con job” and “a Hoax and a lie.”

Ms. Carroll sued the former president last year, accusing him of shoving her against a wall and raping her in a dressing room the luxury department store Bergdorf Goodman in Manhattan, in the mid 1990s.

Although more than a dozen women have accused Mr. Trump of sexual misconduct over the years, allegations he has always denied, Ms. Carroll’s case is the first of those claims to be successfully tested before a jury.

The jury’s unanimous verdicts came after just under three hours of deliberation in Federal District Court in Manhattan. Its findings are civil, not criminal, meaning Mr. Trump has not been convicted of any crime and faces no prison time.

Sexual abuse is defined in New York as subjecting a person to sexual contact without consent. Rape is defined under state law as sexual intercourse without consent which involves any penetration of the penis in the vaginal opening.”

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/05/09/nyregion/trump-carroll-rape-trial-verdict?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

Another loser desperately searching for money and her 15 minutes....

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Another loser desperately searching for money and her 15 minutes....

"I move on them like a b__tch"

"I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

""Grab them by the pu_sy. You can do anything."

Donald's own words worked against him in this case.

Say f__ked up shite, win stupid prizes.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37595321

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

24 minutes ago, robosmith said:

^Another CULT MEMBER in denial about the EVIDENCE against Trump.

You're the only cultist in this conversation. I embrace the truth; you embrace across the board election rigging. ;)

Edited by Deluge

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

You're the only cultist in this conversation.

Far from it. I ONLY act on actual EVIDENCE which YOU IGNORE.

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

I embrace the truth; you embrace across the board election rigging. ;)

No, I deny YOUR ALLEGED without EVIDENCE "election rigging."

You HAVE NO TRUTH without EVIDENCE, just YOUR OPINION.

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Far from it. I ONLY act on actual EVIDENCE which YOU IGNORE.

No, I deny YOUR ALLEGED without EVIDENCE "election rigging."

You HAVE NO TRUTH without EVIDENCE, just YOUR OPINION.

You're right in the middle of it; you pine for it. 

You embrace illegal immigration, you support election rigging, you're a silent supporter of Antifa, you classify fetal slaughter as a women's rights issue, you support the redefinition of marriage, you're a race hustler, you're a racist, you fight for the trans agenda, and so on....

In short, you're a left-wing cultist. 

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You're right in the middle of it; you pine for it. 

You embrace illegal immigration, you support election rigging, you're a silent supporter of Antifa, you classify fetal slaughter as a women's rights issue, you support the redefinition of marriage, you're a race hustler, you're a racist, you fight for the trans agenda, and so on....

In short, you're a left-wing cultist. 

You're a LIAR who does not know his A$$ from a hole in the ground.

Abortion IS a woman's rights issue, reignited by the NEW right wing SCOTUS after it was SETTLED by an OLD right wing SCOTUS.

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You're a LIAR who does not know his A$$ from a hole in the ground.

Abortion IS a woman's rights issue, reignited by the NEW right wing SCOTUS after it was SETTLED by an OLD right wing SCOTUS.

Wrong. Abortion is murder. 

The NEW SCOTUS finally got it right, and thank God for that. 

Oh Jeez these people who still support the lying molester conman Trumo have their heads so far up their own asses there's no point responding. They'll tell you they have proof his innocence- it's on Huntet Biden's laptop and she wouldn't reveal her cat's name during the trial because that's the Windows password!

4 minutes ago, herbie said:

Oh Jeez these people who still support the lying molester conman Trumo have their heads so far up their own asses there's no point responding. They'll tell you they have proof his innocence- it's on Huntet Biden's laptop and she wouldn't reveal her cat's name during the trial because that's the Windows password!

No one's head is lodged further up his ass than that of a Biden voter. ;) 

Edited by Deluge

On 5/9/2023 at 4:05 PM, Rebound said:

It will be overturned on appeal, as soon as it gets to a court who has actually READ THE CONSTITUTION.

If ANYTHING, Trump should sue CNN, MSNBC and the DEMOCRAT PARTY for all the lies and slander aimed at him ever since he decided to run against the Hitler Btch.

52 minutes ago, reason10 said:

It will be overturned on appeal, as soon as it gets to a court who has actually READ THE CONSTITUTION.

If ANYTHING, Trump should sue CNN, MSNBC and the DEMOCRAT PARTY for all the lies and slander aimed at him ever since he decided to run against the Hitler Btch.

Yes, Trump should do EVERYTHING possible to KEEP THIS in the NEWS all the way through the campaign. ?

I'm betting HE WON'T. He'll just use his "campaign funds" to pay it off and hope EVERYONE forgets about it.

But it WILL BE prime fodder for Dem campaign ads.

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

No one's head is lodged further up his ass than that of a Biden voter. ;) 

Do you know what sealed the jury's decision against Donald?

Donald's halfwit f__king mouth.

"I moved on her like a bi_ch" "And she was married."

" I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

"Grab ’em by the pu_sy. You can do anything."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Yes, Trump should do EVERYTHING possible to KEEP THIS in the NEWS all the way through the campaign. ?

I'm betting HE WON'T. He'll just use his "campaign funds" to pay it off and hope EVERYONE forgets about it.

But it WILL BE prime fodder for Dem campaign ads.

If he is running against PEDOPHILE JOE, none of this will be relevant. Unelected Joe has the WORST record of any president in history. He'll be easier to defeat (EVEN WITH DEMOCRAT VOTER FRAUD) than KKKarter was when he faced Reagan.

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

No you hate your head stuck up even farther. With a cherry on top. Neener neener. See how dumb you sound? 

It certainly would sound dumb if Biden wasn't President, but he is, and the fault is on your shoulders. 

Kick an old degenerate out of the White House; vote for Donald Trump, instead. 

Edited by Deluge

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Do you know what sealed the jury's decision against Donald?

Donald's halfwit f__king mouth.

"I moved on her like a bi_ch" "And she was married."

" I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

"Grab ’em by the pu_sy. You can do anything."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.html

Dipshit Biden has an even bigger mouth, and he should probably be impeached: 

Biden white-splained that Latinos in America resist vaccinations because “they’re worried that they’ll be vaccinated and deported.”

"While insulting such a sizable segment of our population, Biden actually went further. He referred to this group of people as “Latinx,” which is a term invented by woke academics who objected to gender-specific words in the Spanish language.

In the same breath as his “Latinx” comment, Biden lectured about the fears that blacks may have of the vaccine, attempting to point to historically shameful episodes when they were subjected to inhumane medical experiments.

“They are used to being experimented on—the Tuskegee Airmen and others,” Biden said.

In this, he confused legendary World War II fighter pilots with a long, notorious governmental study of syphilis among black men—the Tuskegee Experiment."

Examples dating back to his campaign for president (and earlier) abound.

On Charlamagne Tha God’s popular morning radio show in May 2020, Biden infamously asserted to the largely black audience that if they were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then “you ain’t black!”. 

NYT is a complete disgrace even by fascist lefatrd standards.

This is a complete lie:

Her rape accusation wasn't 'successfully tested before a jury' but the way they worded that sentence, it means that it was. 

I wonder what the statute of limitations is on Hillary's name-calling against her husband's accusers... She was just as bad as Trump. 

Only a slitherer like you would post such garbage.