21 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

"Woke ideas," eh?

Yep, when people like you are unwilling to discuss anything but the usual SJW stuff -  guns bad, must let drags groom kids,  trans rights are a 24/7 discussion, Lincon must die, etc etc etc - then there's no time or resources to pursue more serious and arguably more legitimate issues.

Funny how that works.

20 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

See, this is what I mean. I've said several times that I'm against rioting and so are most anti-fascists, the media just obsesses over the fringe cases.

Saying that you're against rioting and domestic terrorist attacks while you have Antifa in your username is the same as saying that you're against genocide and religious bigotry while you have islamic state in your username. 

One of Antifa's main tactics is to use violent extremists. You even acknowledge that it's an element of your group. By supporting Antifa you are overtly supporting domestic terrorism. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Saying that you're against rioting and domestic terrorist attacks while you have Antifa in your username is the same as saying that you're against genocide and religious bigotry while you have islamic state in your username. 

One of Antifa's main tactics is to use violent extremists. You even acknowledge that it's an element of your group. By supporting Antifa you are overtly supporting domestic terrorism. 

Absolutely the truth. You hang with violent rioters and terrorists and support rioters and terrorists, then you're no different than rioters or terrorists.  It's way too late at that point to claim you're "against" the very thing you're supporting.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Absolutely the truth. You hang with violent rioters and terrorists and support rioters and terrorists, then you're no different than rioters or terrorists.  It's way too late at that point to claim you're "against" the very thing you're supporting.

I don't understand why people give her the time of day. It's basically just normalizing domestic terrorism. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't understand why people give her the time of day. It's basically just normalizing domestic terrorism. 

Oh i don't think she's making antifa or the left look GOOD here :)  I think if anything her interactions here with us pretty much scare any thinking person from ever having anything to do with those people, and i'm fine with that  :P

I have honestly no joke wondered from time to time if she's actually a false flag, and "AA" is actually a right wing person repeating left wing garbage to make them look bad.  I can't say for sure either way.  Which is a pretty sad statement about leftie positions these days  i guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

I have honestly no joke wondered from time to time if she's actually a false flag, and "AA" is actually a right wing person repeating left wing garbage to make them look bad.  I can't say for sure either way.  Which is a pretty sad statement about leftie positions these days  i guess.

You're only saying that because I said that you help me by defending right-wing takes so badly.

You really do the "I know you are but what am I?" thing a lot.

6 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Yep, when people like you are unwilling to discuss anything but the usual SJW stuff

What topics have I been unwilling to discuss?

guns bad

WTF? I said I like guns.

must let drags groom kids

Ah, so you're just lying again. Alright, carry on.

Edited by Americana Antifa

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

By saying that I'm against rioting?

By pretending that Antifa is somehow not the violent domestic terrorist org that we all know them to be. 

They're skids. Wipeouts. Losers. Scum. The guys that Rittenhouse shot are ALL felons. Woman beater, pedo, a guy who strangled his brother and beat up his sister, etc... Not one of them a decent person. 

Those are the faces of Antifa. Those are your peeps. 

You're only saying that because I said that you help me by defending right-wing takes so badly.

I don't recall you even saying that.  truth be told i don't read all your blather. But i don't think there's a single person here other than crackho who thinks you do any kind of good work for the left :)   And the constant jew hating is a bit of a giveaway - it's common knowledge that the left is seen to hate the jews and you lean into that just a LITTLE too hard :) 

You really do the "I know you are but what am I?" thing a lot.

No, but we all know that's not going to stop you from pretending :)  I'ts just another for m of "so what you REALLY mean is... "  - at the end of the day you can't address people's poitns so you HAVE to rewrite what they say and mean :)

What topics have I been unwilling to discuss?

Virtually all the ones raised. You refuse to address them and either dismiss them as somehow being nazi propaganda OR you do the "what you REALLY mean is" and then substitute your own discussion points and ignore what was raised.

You think we don't notice?

WTF? I said I like guns.

Nobody believes you

Ah, so you're just lying again. Alright, carry on.

"what you REALLY mean is... "  Sigh - told ya :)

58 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Nobody believes you

?

This is where we're at, folks. The Right is so desperate to paint the Left a certain way, that when they're confronted with the truth, they'll just lie even when it doesn't make sense.

You claimed that I said guns are bad. I pointed out that I actually said I like guns, which proves you were wrong. So you just have to say I'm lying. So when I argued in favor of guns, I'm secretly against guns, which is thereby an argument against guns because, I don't know, potatoes. 

8 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

?

This is where we're at, folks. The Right is so desperate to paint the Left a certain way, that when they're confronted with the truth, they'll just lie even when it doesn't make sense

Wow - still hugging that mirror i see :) 

Nobody believes you kiddo. Look around, everyone here makes fun of you and you radical bullcrap at one point or another. Sorry to see that caused you some emotional damage :)  But denial won't help.  Basically you're just a punching bag people here use for amusement. Nobody takes you seriously

And why would they, You lie constantly about things that are easily verifiable, you constantly attack the jews, virtually all your arguments require you to rewrite what the person said.. you're a joke.

You obviously don't even MEAN to be taken seriously - To the point where i genuinely do wonder if you're a false flag. account.  The 'stupid' is just so over the top.

17 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Do you have any evidence that Antifa is an organization as opposed to a movement? Any evidence at all?

Do you think  it makes any difference? Supporting a violent terrorist movement is somehow better than supporting a violent terrorist organization?

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Domestic terrorist organization vs domestic terrorism movement....? Hmmm. 

Yeah, you know... it's not an organization, it's a movement.  Like a bowel movement, but with terrorists. That totally makes it better.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yeah, you know... it's not an organization, it's a movement.  Like a bowel movement, but with terrorists. That totally makes it better.

Don't think any self respecting toilet would entertain an ass like Antifa.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Was the Tea Party a domestic terrorism movement? There were a few cases of violence there too.

Is your user name "americana tea party"? Then not relevant. Antifa IS a domestic terrorist group/org/association/co-delusional-RPG-league.  So YOU are at least

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Is your user name "americana tea party"? Then not relevant. Antifa IS a domestic terrorist group/org/association/co-delusional-RPG-league.  So YOU are at least

Here's why it's relevant. I accept that a movement is not terroristic just because it has a violent fringe. The Right generally accepts this too, which is why they will claim Antifa is terroristic, but not the Tea Party. Unlike you, I'm honest, so I don't make that claim about the Tea Party.

Here's why it's relevant. I accept that a movement is not terroristic just because it has a violent fringe.

You're wrong. Sorry.  I mean - that was the democrat argument back in the day when the KKK was their strong arm group but it doesn't fly.

You are part of a terrorist group. Get rid of the violent extremists and then you won't be, But otherwise YOU DON"T GET TO "ACCEPT" TERRORISM AND NOT BE A TERRORIST.