TUCKER CARLSON OUT AT FOX NEWS

I know that people are pre-conditioned to HATE FOX NEWS!!!!

You were told before you ever went there that it is vile and all that they do is tell lies. "If a photon leaves the TV and hits your eyeball while Fox News is on, it means that yer a racist!!!" 

Here's a thing: the next time something big happens, watch Fox, watch the same story on CNN/CBC/CTV, whichever you choose (it will all be the same: TNI), and then compare how their initial story eventually ends up comparing with the truth.

Was the 2016 really stolen by some Russians? Was Trump really an illegitimate president? Are FBI crimes really no big deal?  Did Schiff's bombshell evidence finally drop over the weekend....

Was M Brown really a gentle giant killed by a racist pig while his hands were up? Of course not. Have you really considered what CNN's intention was when they omitted the violent robbery from his back-story and went all-in on the racist pigs vs beautiful teenager story? 

Actual humans with all of the actual, relevant information available to us on DAY ONE of the M Brown story had no reason to believe CNN's story line at all. It was 100% BS. He was not a gentle giant by any stretch of the imagination. THAT STORY CAUSED RIOTS. IT CAUSED RACIAL DIVISION. IT CAUSED A GREAT DEAL OF HATRED AGAINST POLICE. AND IT WAS ALL INTENTIONAL. Either that or the folks at CNN are really, really, really, really stupid. Probably too stupid to turn the lights on in their offices, or turn cameras on to use them. TBH it's impossible for them to be dumb enough to make that mistake and yet get to work each morning. Why can't leftists talk about that? Why can't leftists talk about THE NUMBER OF COVID DEATHS IN 2022? It is higher than in any previous year. Why don't people care anymore? 

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

more VAXED people died in 2022 than the total number of CANADIANS - TOTAL, who died in either of the previous years.

UTTERLY FALSE.

You can download Canada's Covid statistics here

Specifically, this CSV file.

And in that CSV file, the data state:

Total number of Covid Deaths from start of Pandemic to 1/1/2022: 22,509

Total number of Covid deaths from 1/1/2022 to 12/31/2022: 19,498

Those are the facts. They prove you are wrong.

Furthermore, even if you were correct, this is not a measurement of vaccine effectiveness. You need to measure deaths by cohort by vaccination status. And to truly know, you'd want data which indicates whether the death was truly caused by Covid or not, and unfortunately, the "death from Covid" data only tells us if the deceased was Covid positive.  Not only that, but "Vaccinated" or "Not Vaccinated" is not a binary condition. 

In every study by qualified entities, the vaccines have proven effective at reducing mortality from Covid.

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

UTTERLY FALSE.

You can download Canada's Covid statistics here

Nope. It's 100% true. I said it, you should know by now that I'm not wrong.

Your site says 52,000 deaths...

TheStarCovidDeaths.thumb.png.63092f8a2eb98677f41c70ec67911097.png

14,600 + 15,300 + 19,000 = 48,900. So 4,000 more deaths could be about right. 

So 14,600 was the total number in 2021

and 15,300 was the total in 2020

19,000 was the ttl number in 2022?

You can see from the two charts below that 85.5% of covid deaths were among the dbl-vaxed after the 4th shot came out. 

What's 85.5% of 19,000?

Is 16,473 more than 14,600? Yes.

Is 16,473 more than 15,303? Yes.

If 85.5% of covid deaths were among the dbl-vaxed in 2022 then there were definitely more vaxed deaths in 2022 than total deaths in either of the previous years...

So where does the 85.5% number come from then?

You can figure out how many people died in each category between June 19 and Sept 25 by just subtracting the June totals from the Sept totals.

7June192022.thumb.png.f32d82ac05e494f3ce8ff7b1a78ac4d6.png

10Sept2022.thumb.png.fa7205a6587af9beceb13c1119e0691b.png

10,800-10,385 = 415. 415 unvaxed died in that time frame.

3,821-3,577 = 244 dbl-vaxed

5,209-3,781 = 1,428 triple-vaxed

1,031-265= 766 4x-vaxed

All tolled, 2,853 people died across all 4 categories. 415 of them were unvaxed. 

415/2,853 = 14.5%. That means that the other 85.5% were either 2x, 3x or 4x-vaxed. 

85.5% of the people who died there were vaxed. 

The 3x and 4x vaxed were running away with it. 

19,000 people died in 2022 and the basic math shows us that 85.5% of them were almost certainly vaxed, that means that over 16,000 of the 19,000 covid deaths were fully vaxed. 16,000 deaths is more than the ttl for 2020 and also more than 2021. Get it? 

That 19,000 figure came from The Star. They didn't lie to bump death totals up after vaxxing. 

What is it about your stats that you think makes your case? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

19,000 people died in 2022 and the basic math shows us that 85.5% of them were almost certainly vaxed, that means that over 16,000 of the 19,000 covid deaths were fully vaxed. 16,000 deaths is more than the ttl for 2020 and also more than 2021. Get it? 

@Rebound, what's the matter? Cat got your tongue?

The only reason that I can't say for absolute certain that 16,000 plus people died from covid in 2022 is that our government suddenly stopped posting the number of covid deaths by vax status. They were on pace for that, but that's the last thing the Trudeau gov't wants you to know. Just somethin' for you to think about.

And don't forget, Trudeau forced millions of people to take the jab. The jab that is so bad, we aren't allowed to see the stats for it.  

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

@Rebound, what's the matter? Cat got your tongue?

The only reason that I can't say for absolute certain that 16,000 plus people died from covid in 2022 is that our government suddenly stopped posting the number of covid deaths by vax status. They were on pace for that, but that's the last thing the Trudeau gov't wants you to know. Just somethin' for you to think about.

And don't forget, Trudeau forced millions of people to take the jab. The jab that is so bad, we aren't allowed to see the stats for it.  

State your point:
“Based on this data, X is true.”

Edited by Rebound

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

State your point:
“Based on this data, X is true.”

Based on the data that I provided you, my claim that "THE NUMBER OF VAXED CANADIANS THAT DIED OF COVID IN 2022 IS HIGHER THAN THE TOTAL NUMBER OF CANADIANS THAT DIED OF COVID IN ANY OTHER COVID YEAR"  is almost certainly true, but the federal gov't cut the data stream off in Sept when it was making them look stupid. 

In order for it to not be true something drastic and completely unexpected had to have happened, and in nature that's a near-impossibility. There was a trajectory there that wasn't showing any signs of slowing.

There's a 99.9% chance that more VAXED Canadians died of covid in 2022 than the total number of Canadians that died in 2020 or 2021, but the absolute numbers are inaccessible. 

You never provided any proof of anything, you made some declarative statements that were off-topic at best.

Sure, 19,498 might be the exact number of Canadians that died of covid in 2022, and that's roughly what the Star quoted. Their quote was from Dec 2022 so there would be some more deaths to record after that date.

If your number of covid deaths for the two previous years is correct, 22,509, then the death totals from the two previous years were even lower than the numbers (15,307 and 14,606) which were quoted in the Star. They would average 11,000 each, not 15,000. That makes the difference between the 2022 vaxed deaths (16,000+ multi-vaxed deaths) 5K higher than the total number of deaths in either of the previous years. 

I feel like there's no chance that you'll understand this, but whatever. 

The way you answered previously makes me think that you feel like I said "more than in both previous years combined", but I said "more than in either of the previous years". 

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Based on the data that I provided you, my claim that "THE NUMBER OF VAXED CANADIANS THAT DIED OF COVID IN 2022 IS HIGHER THAN THE TOTAL NUMBER OF CANADIANS THAT DIED OF COVID IN ANY OTHER COVID YEAR"  is almost certainly true, but the federal gov't cut the data stream off in Sept when it was making them look stupid. 

In order for it to not be true something drastic and completely unexpected had to have happened, and in nature that's a near-impossibility. There was a trajectory there that wasn't showing any signs of slowing.

There's a 99.9% chance that more VAXED Canadians died of covid in 2022 than the total number of Canadians that died in 2020 or 2021, but the absolute numbers are inaccessible. 

You never provided any proof of anything, you made some declarative statements that were off-topic at best.

Sure, 19,498 might be the exact number of Canadians that died of covid in 2022, and that's roughly what the Star quoted. Their quote was from Dec 2022 so there would be some more deaths to record after that date.

If your number of covid deaths for the two previous years is correct, 22,509, then the death totals from the two previous years were even lower than the numbers (15,307 and 14,606) which were quoted in the Star. They would average 11,000 each, not 15,000. That makes the difference between the 2022 vaxed deaths (16,000+ multi-vaxed deaths) 5K higher than the total number of deaths in either of the previous years. 

I feel like there's no chance that you'll understand this, but whatever. 

The way you answered previously makes me think that you feel like I said "more than in both previous years combined", but I said "more than in either of the previous years". 

What is the point you are trying to make with the statement, “THE NUMBER OF VAXED CANADIANS THAT DIED OF COVID IN 2022 IS HIGHER THAN THE TOTAL NUMBER OF CANADIANS THAT DIED OF COVID IN ANY OTHER COVID YEAR“?

What is the conclusion which you arrive at from that?

6 hours ago, Rebound said:

What is the point you are trying to make with the statement, “THE NUMBER OF VAXED CANADIANS THAT DIED OF COVID IN 2022 IS HIGHER THAN THE TOTAL NUMBER OF CANADIANS THAT DIED OF COVID IN ANY OTHER COVID YEAR“?

What is the conclusion which you arrive at from that?

3 things:

1) It's pretty crazy that the media freaked out about 22,000 deaths over two years (your number, not the one I provided) and then competely ignored 19,000 deaths in one year

2) More vaccinated people died in 2022 than the total number of people, vaxed and unvaxed, in either previous year. Basically zero people were vaxed in 2020, it was a novel virus, we still had a lower number of deaths in 2020 than in 2022 after 85% of the population was vaxed. 

That's not what happens when you use a 'vaccine'. 

3) If the vax was specifically targeted to people in the only at-risk group, and we had a higher % of people in that group vaxed, then deaths should have gone way down, but you literally can't tell where a vax rollout occurred by looking at the weekly death charts. It's like we all decided to wear orange hats to fight covid. Same exact thing. Dude, we never 'vaccinated' anyone against covid. We just gave them a blankie in a syringe.  

Deaths went up, the age demographic of deaths never changed at all, and nearly 90% of covid deaths were among the 'vaxed'. Are we done yet? 

If you wanna call that a vax in your own head, that's weird, but to try to make the case that it was effective enough to warrant forcing it on people who absolutely didn't need it is a farce. You're pissing in their faces and telling them it's raining.

As a country, we got stooged, bigtime. If we don't let on that we're aware of what happened it will happen again. Big Pharma has pushed for mandatory vaccinations for decades now. This was happening before you played your first video game or threw the ball for a dog. They're maybe the biggest lobbyists out there and Covid wasn't their first rodeo. 

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

3 things:

1) It's pretty crazy that the media freaked out about 22,000 deaths over two years (your number, not the one I provided) and then competely ignored 19,000 deaths in one year

2) More vaccinated people died in 2022 than the total number of people, vaxed and unvaxed, in either previous year. Basically zero people were vaxed in 2020, it was a novel virus, we still had a lower number of deaths in 2020 than in 2022 after 85% of the population was vaxed. 

3) If the vax was specifically targeted to people in the only at-risk group, and we had a higher % of people in that group vaxed, then deaths should have gone way down, but you literally can't tell where a vax rollout occurred by looking at the weekly death charts. It's like we all decided to wear orange hats to fight covid. Same exact thing. Dude, we never 'vaccinated' anyone against covid. We just gave them a blankie in a syringe.  

Deaths went up, the age demographic of deaths never changed at all, and nearly 90% of covid deaths were among the 'vaxed'. Are we done yet? 

If you wanna call that a vax in your own head, that's weird, but to try to make the case that it was effective enough to warrant forcing it on people who absolutely didn't need it is a farce. You're pissing in their faces and telling them it's raining.

As a country, we got stooged, bigtime. If we don't let on that we're aware of what happened it will happen again. Big Pharma has pushed for mandatory vaccinations for decades now. This was happening before you played your first video game or threw the ball for a dog. They're maybe the biggest lobbyists out there and Covid wasn't their first rodeo. 

You seem to erroneously believe that immunity is the SOLE determiner of the number of deaths from a disease. It's NOT.

The number of contagious persons with the disease plays a HUGE ROLE.

Obviously there were MANY MORE AFTER 2 years of disease spread than when it was first introduced. AKA LOGIC ERROR on your part.

Go back and adjust your assumptions by normalizing the number of deaths by the number of infections.

On 5/6/2023 at 12:36 PM, WestCanMan said:

3 things:

You are absolutely terrible at giving simple answers.

From the data, your conclusion is that the Covid vaccine did not work. That conclusion is decisively false and not proven by the data.  

In 2022, Covid infections were many, many times higher than in the prior years, yet deaths were only slightly higher. Which is to day, the death RATE was far lower. And deaths in that period occurred almost entirely among the very elderly. So the data you need are deaths by cohort and vaccinations by cohort (which you have), and ideally, was Covid the cause of death or merely present at death. 

The data we have seen overwhelmingly showed, again and again, every time, that the Covid death rate among the unvaccinated was always higher. You should look at those studies and review their metrologies and data instead of fitting the insufficient data you’re using into a conclusion which cannot be drawn. 

Edited by Rebound

22 minutes ago, Rebound said:

was Covid the cause of death or merely present at death. 

I find this interesting. So are you saying that many of The Rona attributed deaths were BS?

The Great Rona Freakout produced no real change to the global or Canadian death rates. Many of the deaths, as you've pointed out, were simply old folks dying off. This happens when the age demographic is upside-down...which it is in all western nations right now.

36 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I find this interesting. So are you saying that many of The Rona attributed deaths were BS?

The Great Rona Freakout produced no real change to the global or Canadian death rates. Many of the deaths, as you've pointed out, were simply old folks dying off. This happens when the age demographic is upside-down...which it is in all western nations right now.

The standard for reporting on deaths from Covid-19 was whether or not the deceased was infected at the time of death.  That’s how our public health system works, long, long before Covid. Do you know of a better way?

Edited by Rebound

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I guess you are completely IGNORANT about the number of EXCESS DEATHS in the US during the pandemic.

There were OVER 1.3 MILLION excess deaths in the US during the pandemic.

image.thumb.png.5d724631f84da9457d83a1049e7fffe5.png

IOW, you  don't know what you're talking about.

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

You are absolutely terrible at giving simple answers.

From the data, your conclusion is that the Covid vaccine did not work. That conclusion is decisively false and not proven by the data.  

You are absolutely stupid.

In the past, when vaccines worked, they saved lives. Less people died, not more. Vaccinated people didn't die by the tens of thousands. 

You don't have a shred of data that shows the vax working. Vaxed people are MORE prone to covid infection right now. It's stupid. 

In 2022, Covid infections were many, many times higher than in the prior years, yet deaths were only slightly higher. Which is to day, the death RATE was far lower. And deaths in that period occurred almost entirely among the very elderly. So the data you need are deaths by cohort and vaccinations by cohort (which you have), and ideally, was Covid the cause of death or merely present at death. 

Do you know how contrived that is?

The first part is BS, the second part is outright disinformation.

1a) FYI covid has been getting weaker all along. Humans are getting some adaptive immunity, and the virus is less potent in general. Muller's Ratchet theory predicted as much. 

1b) Deaths are up, so in order to make it appear as if the vax is working, we're told, THERE WERE A BILLION INFECTIONS! Who's to know? I personally never noticed more sick people. Almost no one talks about covid now.

Buuuuut.... if you're right, covid is spreading much faster now that we're 85% vaxed. Thanks for the vaccine that prevents the spread, I guess? 

2) FYI DEATHS WERE ALWAYS "ALMOST ENTIRELY AMONG THE VERY ELDERLY", RIGHT FROM DAY 1 YOU EFFING LIAR.

In fact, deaths among 0-11 yr olds started occurring over 5x as fast in the months after we started vaxing children. I can post that stat again if you'd like. 

CoviddeathsbyageinCanadaDec2021.thumb.png.ccbb92b85726308921507cfb7e813c70.png

First 2 years of covid deaths. Almost everyone was unvaxed until July 2021. Looks like a pretty elderly lot to me.

CoviddeeathsbyageNov72022.thumb.png.f46a1eaec36d4ecfe113d684dbc28e52.png

First year of kiddie vax, suddenly 5x as many little kids dying... Success?

In fact, deaths are way up among every group from 0-30. Just more proof that you're really stupid or a huge liar...

The data we have seen overwhelmingly showed, again and again, every time, that the Covid death rate among the unvaccinated was always higher. You should look at those studies and review their metrologies and data instead of fitting the insufficient data you’re using into a conclusion which cannot be drawn. 

We don't have any data, as in zero data, on vax rates among the greatest at-risk group of all: "elderly with co-morbidities". Without that data, vax rates are at best a blind guesstimate. 

Data from every other group is misleading, even age, because age is only the second-highest risk factor. Healthy 70 yr olds very rarely die of covid. Whatever "vax status" group they're a part benefits statistically from their presence. Healthy 60 yr olds are vax-stat gold.

85+ and not vaxing because they're almost dead anyways is a covid stat nightmare. They're gonna die no matter what, they know that, covid will just get them 3 weeks early. What % of those people are vaxed? 12% 40%? You don't know, do you? 

So stop pretending to know that unvaxed are x% more likely to die because you don't know. It's not 3%, or 7%, or 20%, it's just unknown because we're missing the only relevant data - elderly with co-morbidities

Almost 90% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed. That's an epic failure. Period. Full stop.

Deaths went up by 25% after we vaxed 85% of our population. That's an epic failure. Period. Full stop.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You are absolutely stupid.

In the past, when vaccines worked, they saved lives. Less people died, not more. Vaccinated people didn't die by the tens of thousands. 

You don't have a shred of data that shows the vax working. Vaxed people are MORE prone to covid infection right now. It's stupid. 

Do you know how contrived that is?

The first part is BS, the second part is outright disinformation.

1a) FYI covid has been getting weaker all along. Humans are getting some adaptive immunity, and the virus is less potent in general. Muller's Ratchet theory predicted as much. 

1b) Deaths are up, so in order to make it appear as if the vax is working, we're told, THERE WERE A BILLION INFECTIONS! Who's to know? I personally never noticed more sick people. Almost no one talks about covid now.

Buuuuut.... if you're right, covid is spreading much faster now that we're 85% vaxed. Thanks for the vaccine that prevents the spread, I guess? 

2) FYI DEATHS WERE ALWAYS "ALMOST ENTIRELY AMONG THE VERY ELDERLY", RIGHT FROM DAY 1 YOU EFFING LIAR.

In fact, deaths among 0-11 yr olds started occurring over 5x as fast in the months after we started vaxing children. I can post that stat again if you'd like. 

CoviddeathsbyageinCanadaDec2021.thumb.png.ccbb92b85726308921507cfb7e813c70.png

First 2 years of covid deaths. Almost everyone was unvaxed until July 2021. Looks like a pretty elderly lot to me.

CoviddeeathsbyageNov72022.thumb.png.f46a1eaec36d4ecfe113d684dbc28e52.png

First year of kiddie vax, suddenly 5x as many little kids dying... Success?

In fact, deaths are way up among every group from 0-30. Just more proof that you're really stupid or a huge liar...

We don't have any data, as in zero data, on vax rates among the greatest at-risk group of all: "elderly with co-morbidities". Without that data, vax rates are at best a blind guesstimate. 

Data from every other group is misleading, even age, because age is only the second-highest risk factor. Healthy 70 yr olds very rarely die of covid. Whatever "vax status" group they're a part benefits statistically from their presence. Healthy 60 yr olds are vax-stat gold.

85+ and not vaxing because they're almost dead anyways is a covid stat nightmare. They're gonna die no matter what, they know that, covid will just get them 3 weeks early. What % of those people are vaxed? 12% 40%? You don't know, do you? 

So stop pretending to know that unvaxed are x% more likely to die because you don't know. It's not 3%, or 7%, or 20%, it's just unknown because we're missing the only relevant data - elderly with co-morbidities

Almost 90% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed. That's an epic failure. Period. Full stop.

Deaths went up by 25% after we vaxed 85% of our population. That's an epic failure. Period. Full stop.

You're STILL NOT normalizing for number of infections. Duh.

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

We know that Covid-19 killed a lot of people. However, the standard for reporting on deaths from Covid-19 was whether or not the deceased was infected at the time of death.  That’s how our public health system works, long, long before Covid. I don’t know what happens if a Covid positive person dies in a car accident, but whenever someone dies from Covid, you can potentially list any other cause — heart failure, respiratory failure, kidney failure.

It would be very complex to establish a standard for determining specifically whether Covid killed someone in a way that would be globally accurate.  This is the nature of data.  I know you want to politicize it but medical science is what it is. 

Its only complicated because you need to complicate this to excuse the horseshit. What was going on, was a lie. They recorded every death of a person who had had a positive Rona test within about a month, plus those who died and had The Rona at the time of death, published those numbers and the media went wild with it. Those numbers were skewed as hell. Meaningless.

Ya know what numbers tell the story? The overall death rate, which hardly blinked.

You've been lied to so much now that you will make excuses for your old lies..."Oh its complicated"...Man it's as if you know and feel you must defend the indefensible, yet figure you're in a position to lecture anyone on the politicization of the whole rotten mess. Bully for you.

While I can admit that there are/were mitigating circumstances that did somewhat complicate counting accurately...being able to identify death by Rona is and was NOT any of them. I would venture to guess that the actual Rona death toll would be much lower than is being admitted and that almost all of them would have been the elderly.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

See? And check this out.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1310070901

Old folks had problems with The Rona and a lot of them did pass on. But kids or anyone under the age of 55, had no problems. The death rates hardly even noticed. But the CBC and all the Liberal media did. Man, they howled like insane people...for a vaccine...imposed on every person young and old...brought to them by the one person they all hate with a passion...

Donald J Trump.

Comical yet...tragic as hell.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Its only complicated because you need to complicate this to excuse the horseshit. What was going on, was a lie. They recorded every death of a person who had had a positive Rona test within about a month, plus those who died and had The Rona at the time of death, published those numbers and the media went wild with it. Those numbers were skewed as hell. Meaningless.

Ya know what numbers tell the story? The overall death rate, which hardly blinked.

You've been lied to so much now that you will make excuses for your old lies..."Oh its complicated"...Man it's as if you know and feel you must defend the indefensible, yet figure you're in a position to lecture anyone on the politicization of the whole rotten mess. Bully for you.

While I can admit that there are/were mitigating circumstances that did somewhat complicate counting accurately...being able to identify death by Rona is and was NOT any of them. I would venture to guess that the actual Rona death toll would be much lower than is being admitted and that almost all of them would have been the elderly.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

See? And check this out.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1310070901

Old folks had problems with The Rona and a lot of them did pass on. But kids or anyone under the age of 55, had no problems. The death rates hardly even noticed. But the CBC and all the Liberal media did. Man, they howled like insane people...for a vaccine...imposed on every person young and old...brought to them by the one person they all hate with a passion...

Donald J Trump.

Comical yet...tragic as hell.

You know what's NOT COMPLICATED? 1.3 MILLION EXCESS DEATHS in the US during the pandemic.

Do you even understand what that means or are you a simpleton?

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

I guess you are completely IGNORANT about the number of EXCESS DEATHS in the US during the pandemic.

There were OVER 1.3 MILLION excess deaths in the US during the pandemic.

image.thumb.png.5d724631f84da9457d83a1049e7fffe5.png

IOW, you  don't know what you're talking about.

Well...given that nobody believes what you're talking about...

50 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You know what's NOT COMPLICATED? 1.3 MILLION EXCESS DEATHS in the US during the pandemic.

Do you even understand what that means or are you a simpleton?

Like I said, robo-bot, nobody believe a word you say so...ya...there's that.

59 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You're STILL NOT normalizing for number of infections. Duh.

Why are infections up so much with 85% of the pop "vaxed"?

Because the term vaccine is meaningless now that the covid jab is apparently included. 

Duh.

Q: If hospitals were overwhelmed when approximately 15,000 Canadians died in 2020, were they even more overwhelmed in 2022 when 19,000 people died? That's 25% more people. More people on ventilators, in ICU, etc. Hmmmm.

So, in short, it's not just deaths that are way up, infections are even waaay higher. So hospitals must have been jam-packed!!!!!

Way more young people than ever died of covid in Canada in 2022, contrary to what Rebound said. 

I see how the vax was a huge successful at something now, but I can't say what that is without making a bunch of really stupid people cry. 

• Haha 1