The left wing rage cycle.

*BIG PHARMA HATES THIS POST*

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jeremy-london/2019/09/37-mass-shooters-who-were-on-antidepressants/

Countries such as Norway, France, and Switzerland—all of which have stricter gun laws and lower per-capita gun ownership than the United States—have far higher per-capita rates of mass shootings.

The Batman Movie Killer:

“Batman Movie Killer,” shot up a movie theater in Aurora CO in July 2012 during a screening of The Dark Knight. In the weeks prior to the shooting, his psychiatrist had increased Holmes’s dosage of Zoloft. In his personal notebook, which he sent to his psychiatrist the day of his murder spree, Holmes said that along with losing his anxiety, he’d lost the fear of reprisal:

The opinion of "a psychiatrist"... I dunno how much the quote is worth if there's no name along with it buuuut...

According to a psychiatrist who interviewed Holmes after his arrest, “I believe if he hadn’t taken the sertraline [generic name for Zoloft], he wouldn’t have murdered anyone.”

It's a crappy article to read, just based on all the sad stories.

What's even worse is that 1,000 years ago humans were doing worse things to each other than we are now. You probably can't imagine a form of torture that wasn't used somewhere at some point in time. 

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ya know what? Fck you and fck ANTIFA.!

She's worse than the thugs who loot stores and light people's businesses on fire because she's a propagandist/recruiter who's at least partly responsible for the actions of many of those guys. 

Her lies are off the charts. She makes most of the leftists here look like amateurs. 

This site has had terrorists before but she's their silver-tongued devil. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

She's worse than the thugs who loot stores and light people's businesses on fire because she's a propagandist/recruiter who's at least partly responsible for the actions of many of those guys. 

Her lies are off the charts. She makes most of the leftists here look like amateurs. 

This site has had terrorists before but she's their silver-tongued devil. 

Ya...I'd go on but, what I think of ANTIFA, is not really for primetime TV. So...

Ya...

Edited by Nationalist

On 4/19/2023 at 9:26 PM, Americana Antifa said:

I know, right? People are actually mad at the NRA over all those mass shootings. Crazy.

From the Gun Control Facts thread:

6 - The NRA (National Rifle Association) murders 0 people and receives ($$$$ 0) nothing in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.

When you or ANY of your Hitler Youth gang can find a credible link that is evidence of ANY NRA involvement in mass shootings. produce it here.

Right now, it appears that Transgenders are shooting up everything. Go b!tch at the LGTQ crowd.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, reason10 said:

6 - The NRA (National Rifle Association) murders 0 people and receives ($$$$ 0) nothing in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.

When you or ANY of your Hitler Youth gang can find a credible link that is evidence of ANY NRA involvement in mass shootings. produce it here.

Right now, it appears that Transgenders are shooting up everything. Go b!tch at the LGTQ crowd.

It's LGBTQ...LMNOP...+.

What's the "+"?

Straight people?

Edited by Nationalist

1 minute ago, reason10 said:

Go b!tch at the LGTQ crowd.

I feel bad for those guys.

A lot of them are reasonable, thoughtful, intelligent people who just want to be left alone.

True, they get a lot of support from the LGBT community leaders, but at the same time, those leaders are embarrassing and gross at times.

The average gay/lesbian doesn't want to support people dressing up sexy to talk to kids, or elementary school counsellors helping little children get involved in sex change therapy without the knowledge and consent of the parents, and they don't feel like BLM should be marching in their parades while the police are banned.

Just now, WestCanMan said:

I feel bad for those guys.

A lot of them are reasonable, thoughtful, intelligent people who just want to be left alone.

True, they get a lot of support from the LGBT community leaders, but at the same time, those leaders are embarrassing and gross at times.

The average gay/lesbian doesn't want to support people dressing up sexy to talk to kids, or elementary school counsellors helping little children get involved in sex change therapy without the knowledge and consent of the parents, and they don't feel like BLM should be marching in their parades while the police are banned.

That's very true. Seems like the extremists always get their names in the media. They give the impression that they speak for everyone.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2023 at 2:24 PM, reason10 said:

The NRA funds the Republicans to keep them from doing anything on gun control.

On 4/22/2023 at 2:24 PM, reason10 said:

FsU6sWbacAAMTlu.jpg

32 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

The amount the NRA actually donates is pretty small in american terms.  The voters are the real issue, republican voters and even some 'red liberals' (in the states) consider it to be a very serious voting matter.

32 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

FsU6sWbacAAMTlu.jpg

Your disinformation crusade is just really sad. You're a twisted shell of a human being, and inherently evil, as all domestic terrorists are.

Probably 85% of the events noted on that chart were with handguns and illegally owned firearms, and the left's gun control laws are not aimed at handguns and illegally owned firearms at all. The left wants to go after the guns that do ten percent of the damage and they really want to ignore the rest. 

Just now, CdnFox said:

The amount the NRA actually donates is pretty small in american terms.  The voters are the real issue, republican voters and even some 'red liberals' (in the states) consider it to be a very serious voting matter.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/19/gun-owners-support-safety-policies-00062335

Keep in mind, you don't really know about this issue. Didn't you think leftists were against gun ownership?

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Your disinformation crusade is just really sad. You're a twisted shell of a human being, and inherently evil, as all domestic terrorists are.

Probably 85% of the events noted on that chart were with handguns and illegally owned firearms, and the left's gun control laws are not aimed at handguns and illegally owned firearms at all. The left wants to go after the guns that do ten percent of the damage and they really want to ignore the rest. 

Cool, but that's all beside the point. Trans people are underrepresented when it comes to shootings. So the nazi shit doesn't really hold up.

1 minute ago, Americana Antifa said:

Cool, but that's all beside the point.

No. It's never "beside the point" to say something that's relevant, important, and on topic.

Trans people are underrepresented when it comes to shootings.

I dunno about that. Cisgender is 95% of the population. 

Do you really think that gays committed zero of those crimes? Do you think that only trans and cisgender have ever committed mass shootings? I really doubt it. 

So the nazi shit doesn't really hold up.

What "Nazi" shit? Who said that trans people are Nazis? That's new to me, I'm just guessing it's a straw man argument...

7 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Cool, but that's all beside the point. Trans people are underrepresented when it comes to shootings. So the nazi shit doesn't really hold up.

That's a weird comment, you need a 6 pack of Bud Light.

PS. Please recycle the empties, we need the aluminium for our AR 15 lowers.

37 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Keep in mind, you don't really know about this issue.

Keep in mind i know CONSIDERABLY more than you and am actually extremely well versed on the  issue.

37 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Didn't you think leftists were against gun ownership?

I believe i said they wanted to ban guns, which isn't the same thing, They might be ok with people owning single shot rifles. Or flintlocks i suppose.  Hard to say.

Did you have reason to believe otherwise? Certainly not the link you provided.

12 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Saying leftists want to ban guns is like saying potheads want to ban weed.

Yes! Except no. Leftists want to ban guns.

Even as we speak biden is calling for a gun ban.

But i'm sure they'd lie about it if they thought it would get them closer to a gun ban :)

THis is why the right wing  doesn't give them a millimeter - you lie about your agenda and you can't be trusted - so it's easier to just never even consider anything you say on the matter knowing you're full of it to begin with.

49 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

You don't know the difference between liberals and leftists.

Sure kid. The liberals are totally right wing.

49 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Though even liberals don't want to ban all guns, just certain ones. 

As in most. 

See? You resort to lies, and try to play games, and you wonder why nobody thinks of you as anything but  a blowhard snake oil peddler.

The left - ALL the left, would like to ban guns and for the most part - most guns. And if we've learned anything once they've banned one gun they'll want to ban another. For them its like lays chips - you can't ban just one. :)

And your dishonesty is a prime example of why nothing will happen on the mass shooting front.  Nobody can afford to try to do a deal with the left - they lie and always want more.

Just now, CdnFox said:

Sure kid. The liberals are totally right wing.

Strawmanning. Nobody said the liberals are right-wing on guns. Of course they want stricter gun control than most conservatives. However, I haven't heard any mainstream liberals say they want to ban all guns. And even most conservatives in America do want red flag laws.

Just now, CdnFox said:

The left - ALL the left, would like to ban guns and for the most part - most guns.

You have no idea how silly this sounds.

3 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Strawmanning.

That would be YOUR strawmanning.  And as always - we can tell you know you're in the wrong when you break out the buzzwords and pictures :)

THis is what happens when you lie.

However, I haven't heard any mainstream liberals say they want to ban all guns.

Really. Well tell me precisely where they'll draw the line. You obviously agree they want to ban guns - you're just saying PERHAPS not ALL guns. So - which ones would they GUARANTEE they will NEVER come after, and where will they stop now?

Fact is, they want to ban all guns. They just know that the climate won't allow for it right now. So they'll ban what they can now and come back for the rest later.

I've DEFINITELY heard MANY on the left say that nobody needs a gun.

And even most conservatives in America do want red flag laws.

Not exatly. They're open to the idea but it depends on the specific laws. But - they won't support them if they ban guns OR effectively ban guns by being so broad that just about evyerone would qualify for 'red flags'. The devil is in the details.

You have no idea how silly this sounds.

Awww muffin - the truth hurts and you have no intelligent reply. :)

Of course it's true, and of course you're upset people know it's true. This is why the left cannot be trusted.