Transgender commits hate crime by shooting up a Christian school

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's ripe coming from a leftist. 

If you edited the fabrications, baseless accusations, and snotty insults from the leftist posts on this forum your word count would be down by 90%.

If all the BS you guys said was true there would be 10,000 less multi-vaxed covid deaths, 2 million more unvaxed deaths, children and young people would be dying from covid all the time, white supremacists would have overrun our parliament, there would be $2B less damages from the BLM riots, there would be 30 senators dead from Jan 6th, half the players in the NHL and NFL would be women, there would have been a genocide of FN children in Kamloops that we never heard about 'til 2020, Jussie Smollett would be a victim instead of a hate-monger, FBI crimes would be "no big deal", defunding police would result in a utopia, there would already a million dead Russian soldiers and only 1,000 Ukrainians but somehow that would constitute a genocide by the Russians, etc, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I honestly don't even understand why you guys still post here. I'd be way too embarrassed. The only way you can do it is you lie to to yourselves about the accuracy of your old posts.  

Wow, neither does nonsensical, mindless ranting.

It's surprising how many people don't know that.

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Based on the quality/word count ratio of that post, you babbled endlessly. 

To you I'm sure it looks that way.  What I don't do is invent arguments so I can win them.  It sure happens a lot on here, and pretty much all from Trump cultists, I think.  (I could have missed some, of course)

What the hell was that mess that you posted?  Go ahead and show me where I posted what you think I posted on these issues. 

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If all the BS you guys said was true there would be 10,000 less multi-vaxed covid deaths, 2 million more unvaxed deaths, children and young people would be dying from covid all the time, white supremacists would have overrun our parliament, there would be $2B less damages from the BLM riots, there would be 30 senators dead from Jan 6th, half the players in the NHL and NFL would be women, there would have been a genocide of FN children in Kamloops that we never heard about 'til 2020, Jussie Smollett would be a victim instead of a hate-monger, FBI crimes would be "no big deal", defunding police would result in a utopia, there would already a million dead Russian soldiers and only 1,000 Ukrainians but somehow that would constitute a genocide by the Russians, etc, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I honestly don't even understand why you guys still post here. I'd be way too embarrassed. The only way you can do it is you lie to to yourselves about the accuracy of your old posts.  

47 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

To you I'm sure it looks that way.  What I don't do is invent arguments so I can win them.  

All leftists invent arguments. 

Russian collusion was invented. Ukrainian collusion was invented. Trump the covid failure/Trudeau the covid hero was invented. The "Jan 6th was like Pearl Harbour" hyperbole was invented. "BLM is a peaceful, beautiful, necessary phenomenon" was invented. Smollett's story was invented and you guys would have kept it going if you could. "Sandman the racist" was invented with careful editing and video angles. Floyd's story was invented by the Dem AG in Minnesota hiding video of Floyd saying that he couldn't breathe while no one was touching him. The M Brown saga was invented - there was video of his violent crime out on day one but the MSM played up the "Gentle Giant" narrative for months. $90K-Duffygate was invented, and leftists went on about Duffygate for 3 years. 

You're a credulous oaf who basically jumps on every story that the Dems/Libs invent. But you're right about not winning any of them. 

Edited by WestCanMan

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Russian collusion was invented. Ukrainian collusion was invented. Trump the covid failure/Trudeau the covid hero was invented. The "Jan 6th was like Pearl Harbour" hyperbole was invented. "BLM is a peaceful, beautiful, necessary phenomenon" was invented. Smollett's story was invented and you guys would have kept it going if you could. "Sandman the racist" was invented with careful editing and video angles. Floyd's story was invented by the Dem AG in Minnesota hiding video of Floyd saying that he couldn't breathe while no one was touching him. The M Brown saga was invented - there was video of his violent crime out on day one but the MSM played up the "Gentle Giant" narrative for months. $90K-Duffygate was invented, and leftists went on about Duffygate for 3 years. "Kids need

You're a credulous oaf who basically jumps on every story that the Dems/Libs invent. But you're right about not winning any of them. 

Show me.  You have two mindless rants to pick from now.  Show me, let's say, four examples of where you have me correctly pegged in them.

Or you could just start with one, if you want.

19 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Show me.  You have two mindless rants to pick from now.  Show me, let's say, four examples of where you have me correctly pegged in them.

Or you could just start with one, if you want.

Sapper, you've gone full leftard on ever topic every presented on this forum. 

If you have a single example of when you called out the Libs or Dems for some of their BS I'd love to see it. 

On 3/30/2023 at 3:41 PM, WestCanMan said:

...the MSM is waiting for the emotion to fade before they allow that connection to be made. They do the same with islamic terrorist attacks. "Just because he yelled 'allahu akbar' before he blew himself up at the Ariana Grande concert doesn't mean that he was a muslim." That confusion sticks with people. The association isn't made. 

The shooter's manifesto would have been online within hours of the shooting if there was even one sentence in it that could be editorialized into aiding the Dems' false narratives about "ULTRA SUPER DUPER EXTREME MAGA TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!"

For whatever reason, we aren't allowed to know what it says. 

?

Who exactly are these disallowers? Name names.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Sapper, you've gone full leftard on ever topic every presented on this forum. 

So no, then?  That's okay, I knew you couldn't. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

If you have a single example of when you called out the Libs or Dems for some of their BS I'd love to see it. 

You quoted me doing so in your very next post to me.

On 4/1/2023 at 12:57 PM, WestCanMan said:

Appears to be?

You're lying by minimization. The shooter was trans.

I don’t care if the shooter is trans or not. At the time of my post it was unconfirmed in most sources. My point was that it doesn’t matter but the right is going to go crazy over it anyway. 

“Lying by minimization” lol that’s a new one and hilarious coming from tue January 6 denier and Putin apologist

Everything else in your post is just your usual conspiracy BS. 

Edited by BeaverFever

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Russian collusion was invented. Ukrainian collusion was invented. Trump the covid failure/Trudeau the covid hero was invented. The "Jan 6th was like Pearl Harbour" hyperbole was invented. "BLM is a peaceful, beautiful, necessary phenomenon" was invented. Smollett's story was invented and you guys would have kept it going if you could. "Sandman the racist" was invented with careful editing and video angles. Floyd's story was invented by the Dem AG in Minnesota hiding video of Floyd saying that he couldn't breathe while no one was touching him. The M Brown saga was invented - there was video of his violent crime out on day one but the MSM played up the "Gentle Giant" narrative for months. $90K-Duffygate was invented, and leftists went on about Duffygate for 3 years. 

Someone needs to up his dosage. I see your still flogging your magic TV that can show the future. Amazing that you haven't yet won the lottery!