American Banks implode after making unwise investments based on woke scores

25 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

I'm sorry, you're right. Just because Trump deregulated these industries, thus causing the current problems, doesn't mean he should in any way be blamed.

Don't be silly. It's over 2 years into Biden's rule and look around you.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

I'm sorry, you're right. Just because Trump deregulated these industries, thus causing the current problems, doesn't mean he should in any way be blamed.

The current problems were caused by Unelected Joe and the ;Democrats.

Find someone with an education to explain the word INFLATION to your dumb @ss.

Unelected Joe gave us the WORST inflation in history, and THAT is what tanked that dumba$$ bank.

A know -nothing above said Dodd Frank set off the 2007 crisis.  Difficult since it was enacted in 2010.  Most with a cursory knowledge of 2007 would at least know what the response was.

Like if you wish know -nothings would read instead of posting here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodd–Frank_Wall_Street_Reform_and_Consumer_Protection_Act

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I knew the internet is a hole, but I have to tell you, starting to take a comical approach to cruise toward bigger goals. 

These people need an outlet too (I count 1-3 in total, the rest I can have a discussion with), deranged minds like this, if you suppress them and don't allow "beasts" the ability to rage, I think they can do significant damage somewhere else. 

But as you said, change is happening, this is like children with sugar, they found sugar, Internet Marxism, and everyone is equal. 

Also, the ability to come back on the forum as an uneducated tractor after getting humiliated daily with data and embarrassed by almost everyone, some are still coming back. There has to be either psychopathic activity, meaning they have no emotion, or some sort of sado-masochism, they like the torture and getting a show for their low IQ that they are. 

Maybe some order will be restored, but until then, I think ants need to be shown how little they are, with logic and data. 

All they have is a keyboard and tractor noise ???

I've begun to think that you calling these people "tractors" is not really fair. And I'd like you to stop.

Tractors do important work and are useful.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I knew the internet is a hole, but I have to tell you, starting to take a comical approach to cruise toward bigger goals. 

These people need an outlet too (I count 1-3 in total, the rest I can have a discussion with), deranged minds like this, if you suppress them and don't allow "beasts" the ability to rage, I think they can do significant damage somewhere else. 

But as you said, change is happening, this is like children with sugar, they found sugar, Internet Marxism, and everyone is equal. 

Also, the ability to come back on the forum as an uneducated tractor after getting humiliated daily with data and embarrassed by almost everyone, some are still coming back. There has to be either psychopathic activity, meaning they have no emotion, or some sort of sado-masochism, they like the torture and getting a show for their low IQ that they are. 

Maybe some order will be restored, but until then, I think ants need to be shown how little they are, with logic and data. 

All they have is a keyboard and tractor noise ???

1/3 of US teenagers get their news from TikTok

China owns TikTok

Edited by Rebound

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Fair, and I support analysis of media.. but TikTok is software, not a source

It’s a platform. And algorithms drive the platform and what you see.  

A poster here said that YouTube is filled with videos about how terrible Joe Biden’s leadership is… which, he argues, proves that Biden’s leadership is terrible.  But I don’t see those videos when I use YouTube, because I never searched for such videos.  

4 minutes ago, Rebound said:

1. It’s a platform. And algorithms drive the platform and what you see.  

3. A poster here said that YouTube is filled with videos about how terrible Joe Biden’s leadership is… which, he argues, proves that Biden’s leadership is terrible.  But I don’t see those videos when I use YouTube, because I never searched for such videos.  

1. Absolutely true.  However I don't think that we have seen how news on social will eventually play out in the public sphere.

2. Again I agree.

14 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Even if you had any evidence of that, which I'm sure you don't, all that would mean is that Biden and Trump were both responsible. Again, Trump deregulated the banks much like he deregulated the trains.

Your woke bank who gave tens of millions to black lives matter is the only responsible party to this fiasco

11 hours ago, West said:

Just look at Democrats run cities... crime infested hell holes... not even safe to ride the subway

So you make an uneducated, unproven claim about a bank failure and now you’re deflecting to the safety of subway trains?  Think we don’t see right through your BS?

SVB is in San Jose, which is a very safe city.  

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

So you make an uneducated, unproven claim about a bank failure and now you’re deflecting to the safety of subway trains?  Think we don’t see right through your BS?

SVB is in San Jose, which is a very safe city.  

Not deflecting.. it's all just a product of Democrat ideology

10 hours ago, reason10 said:

The current problems were caused by Unelected Joe and the ;Democrats.

Wow, you're still butthurt that Biden beat Trump?

10 hours ago, reason10 said:

Find someone with an education to explain the word INFLATION to your dumb @ss.

Inflation is up all over the world. Do you think Biden did that? He caused every country on earth to get extreme inflation?

• Like 1