Antisemitism on the Left

34 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Let me say this:

No wealthy or upper middle class American woman will ever find herself unable to obtain a safe and legal abortion. 

As for PP, it’s not up to me to decided what services they will or won’t provide. Their mission is to prevent abortion, and if you shut their clinics down, abortions will increase.  

Actually it is up to you. It's up to everyone who can vote.

If PP was started under rather suspicious circumstances,  based on race, why not remove the difference?

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I wish people like you one day will get a taste of what they wish for

Now there's an interesting quote.

So you hope for the same outcome as you think OftenWrong hopes for?

Hmm...

Edited by Nationalist

2 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Wait a second, are people on the right who decry woke politics, cancel culture, snowflakeism etc. etc. claiming that those who disagree with them are racist and bigoted? Isn’t that the, ahem, culturally Marxist way of debating things? 

I'm on "the right" and I've said no such thing.

What the hell are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I'm on "the right" and I've said no such thing.

Yeah, me too. 

Well, unless you count being opposed to gay people getting married.  I think I've called that bigotry today.

But apart from that...

6 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

What are you talking about?

In your recent response to OftenWrong, you claimed he hopes for...and I quote,

13 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

here you are. An agitator, a left-wing Soviet agitator. I wish people like you one day will get a taste of what they wish for.

So you hope some sort of Soviet style society is going to happen.

I find that interesting. 

Edited by Nationalist

3 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Isn’t that the, ahem, culturally Marxist way of debating things? 

Not if they really are.  j/k

Maybe the right word is "intolerant". They've got a zero-tolerancep policy, for intolerance.

So does that mean the right has tolerance for intolerance? Possibly. But not when it comes from the left.  

:blink:

So that's where we are headed as a society. Polarized out the nut, and I for one am getting sick and tired of it.

I just want some peace and quiet...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah, me too. 

Well, unless you count being opposed to gay people getting married.  I think I've called that bigotry today.

But apart from that...

Meh...one o' my boys is gay...I hope he finds a partner and if he thinks a marriage ceremony is what he wants...fo for it.

All the wife and I want is grandchildren from him.

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, based on his response, he said in another thread "During the Soviet Times, Ukrainians had it good."

When are you going to stop fighting and realize that your bubble is made up? 

I don't manipulate information, you do, to suit your needs and BIAS.

Ahhh...I see...

So in proper context...this quote of yours takes on a different meaning.

Know what?

Don't ever misquote me again...you silly little POS!

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Meh...one o' my boys is gay...I hope he finds a partner and if he thinks a marriage ceremony is what he wants...fo for it.

All the wife and I want is grandchildren from him.

I suppose it would have to be adoption or surrogacy, both of which I'm strongly in favour of for anyone who wants to use either process. Good luck.

Edited by bcsapper

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I suppose it would have to be adoption or surrogacy, both of which I'm strongly in favour of for anyone who wants to use either process. Good luck.

Nah, he could suppress his identify, find a woman, spend 20 years in a romantically loveless marriage and divorce after the kids graduate high school.

That's how they did it in the old days. MAGA. 

?

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Clearly, you have been drinking again the cheap stuff, I drink Johnnie Walker, and you drink lager. 

The message was for something else. Did not even address you. 

Misquote you?  About what? People can just go to your profile and search for your information. 

as for the last statement, gutter language was detected, as a result of the cheap stuff on a Friday night. 

You just don't get it, everytime you give into emotion, such as "POS", in the eyes of the average electorate, you lose the battle, agitator. Is ok to swear, when you win something. But so far, you are one of the low-IQ trolls on this forum.

Contrary to the other tractors, I think you have a lot of potential, seen you reason things. Good man but it won't matter if you continue to go back to the comfort of the low-IQ mob. 

Up yours you hypocrite. 

8 hours ago, herbie said:

"The old left, which has fought many successful battles for justice for all, especially for economic fairness, is having trouble understanding an emerging movement that also thinks of itself as left-wing."

Right, so disavow them, disavow.

No sorry, you don't get to pick and choose. The left is a spectrum, this is the extreme part of it. In other words, this is where it goes.

Own what you are.

19 hours ago, robosmith said:

Speaking of STUPID, YOU don't understand that ALL FORMS of birth control CAN FAIL.

Except for abstinence, YOU STUPID ASS.

There is no such thing as an accidental pregnancy.

And because of modern medicine (and morning after pills) there is NO medical reason to use a curette to pull a living baby's body apart and suck it into a sink, YOU FCKING NAZI.

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Are you implying that only women can have babies?

Such old-world, out of date thinking.

;) 

Unfortunately, that is my position.  Appropriately on the same page as an article about woke, that doesn't define woke.

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

that doesn't define woke.

I'm sure woke has a broad definition, if I may use that term. I do like those.

It certainly looks to me like the left has given these people a megaphone, and a soapbox to stand on. 

Mr. Trudeau has the time to appear on a tranny game show, but drags his feet on issues that are significant to many Canadians.

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I'm sure woke has a broad definition, if I may use that term. I do like those.

It certainly looks to me like the left has given these people a megaphone, and a soapbox to stand on. 

Mr. Trudeau has the time to appear on a tranny game show, but drags his feet on issues that are significant to many Canadians.

To my mind, Trudeau himself is no more woke than Trump is a Republican.  They both just play to the base they think will get them elected. 

6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

To my mind, Trudeau himself is no more woke than Trump is a Republican.  They both just play to the base they think will get them elected. 

So then if he is playing to the woke,,,

"Own what you are"

-OW, Feb 23 2023

Edited by OftenWrong