Andrew Tate makes fun of Greta, ends up being arrested for "human trafficking"

West

4 minutes ago, West said:

Not much in life is a coincidence...

Actually, everything in life is a coincidence of some sort.  If you understood what the word means, you wouldn't say that.  

Where you bizarrely see the Greta online exchange (where Tuop Gee provoked and was subsequently mocked by a 19-year old girl with Asperger syndrome) as cause for his arrest, normal people grounded in reality just see this as the culmination of a 6+ month investigation.  Andrew Tate is saying something obnoxious and provocative to someone every day, so if it wasn't Greta it was going to be someone else on another day.   

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Actually, everything in life is a coincidence of some sort.  If you understood what the word means, you wouldn't say that.  

Where you bizarrely see the Greta online exchange (where Tuop Gee provoked and was subsequently mocked by a 19-year old girl with Asperger syndrome) as cause for his arrest, normal people grounded in reality just see this as the culmination of a 6+ month investigation.  Andrew Tate is saying something obnoxious and provocative to someone every day, so if it wasn't Greta it was going to be someone else on another day.   

You say everything occurs "without apparent causal connection."? 

yeah u r the smrt won

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

More trolling from right wing populists that probably don't even read European media.

I am aware very well of the Tate dealings in Romania.

They were under investigation for a long time. 

The Romanian police also scored a mediatic victory as now their efficiency will be known oversea. The man was caught via a Pizza box. 

Also a Romanian woman former police officer was arrested in Bucharest.

She was also involved into the human traffic. 

At this point they are mere allegations. 

Lefties make alot of those and most turn out to not be true. 

Lefties live in reality TV show world so not surprised 

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Actually, Romanian prosecutors were blocked from doing their job until the early 2000s when the new sheriff arrived, the Americans. 

Once the US kicked out russian influence, the legal system improved from 0 to 100. 

Once in a while these prosecutors show these images on TV to remind people that this is not KGB system anymore when nobody was getting arrested if one could pay a bribe.

Lol.. the American legal system is corrupt in and of itself. More interested in high profile show trials

19 minutes ago, West said:

At this point they are mere allegations. 

Lefties make alot of those and most turn out to not be true. 

Lefties live in reality TV show world so not surprised 

Wow, the scumbags you are prepared to defend. Courts will decide, not Fox News. Greta has been called a lot worse than just told to get a life. I doubt she even pays attention to that stuff, particularly when it comes from turds like Tate.. 

Human trafficking is a huge issue in Romania but you just blow that off and make it all about Greta and Lefties.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Romania

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Wow, the scumbags you are prepared to defend. Courts will decide, not Fox News. Greta has been called a lot worse than just told to get a life. I doubt she even pays attention to that stuff, particularly when it comes from turds like Tate.. 

Human trafficking is a huge issue in Romania but you just blow that off and make it all about Greta and Lefties.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Romania

I doubt Greta even controls her own twitter. The lefties are exploiting her autism for their own twisted agenda. 

If he's guilty he's guilty tho I've seen lefties sling all sorts of mud and try to assassinate people's character repeatedly so I'll reserve judgement. Thanks 

57 minutes ago, West said:

You say everything occurs "without apparent causal connection."? 

No, I did not say that.  ?

I said that whenever something happens, infinite numbers of other things are happening, most of which have absolutely no causal connection.  Many of them do, but overwhelmingly most do not.  The telltale sign of a conspiracy theorist is the drawing of clownworld causal connections that make absolutely no sense. 

In your reality, Tuop Geee mocked Greta on Twitter, so she called up Klaus Schwab and the cabal, who in turn contacted the 'elites' in Romania to have him arrested in retaliation....or something.  ?

As I already said, Andrew Tate is saying something aggressively stupid about someone every day, so there was a near 100% chance that his eventual arrest (which has been brewing since April) would coincide with him trolling and provoking someone, Greta or otherwise.  

6 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

No, I did not say that.  ?

I said that whenever something happens, infinite numbers of other things are happening, most of which have absolutely no causal connection.  Many of them do, but overwhelmingly most do not.  The telltale sign of a conspiracy theorist is the drawing of clownworld causal connections that make absolutely no sense. 

In your reality, Tuop Geee mocked Greta on Twitter, so she called up Klaus Schwab and the cabal, who in turn contacted the 'elites' in Romania to have him arrested in retaliation....or something.  ?

As I already said, Andrew Tate is saying something aggressively stupid about someone every day, so there was a near 100% chance that his eventual arrest (which has been brewing since April) would coincide with him trolling and provoking someone, Greta or otherwise.  

And what does this have to do with that? 

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Right, because Romania is a champion of climate crusading or...something.  

There's this thing we used to call "They." I started calling it Prog because the representatives of "They" revealing themselves to the public seemed to most often want to self identify as Progressives."

More recently those in the tiny corner of the media that identifies itself as right wing have been calling "They" the Uniparty. It's pretty fresh. My spellcheck still doesn't recognize it.

Anyway The Global Uniparty is heavily invested in the Climate Grift and they can take out a low level punk who dares to cast shade on their scam with a wink and a nod. Anywhere in the world.

Edited by Infidel Dog

On 12/30/2022 at 2:27 PM, Michael Hardner said:

In other words.. somebody was arrested for human trafficking, and I don't know the details of the case but because he was in a conflict with a climate activist I will take his side from the outset.

Now let's get back to calling people who participate in drag shows groomers...

No its even dumber tham that.  Its “because he was in conflict with a climate activist ITS A MULTINATIONAL DEEP STATE CLIMATE CONSPIRACY !!!!’ AHHHHHH!!!!”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, West said:

Not a conspiracy.. just a grift. 

Lol what grift would that be?

The only grift is the money this small dick rapist sex trafficker milked from his following of computer nerd beta male basement dwellers who foolishly believe Tate is some kind of supreme alpha male and by worshiping him someday they will be too. 

On 12/31/2022 at 9:08 PM, BeaverFever said:

Lol what grift would that be?

The only grift is the money this small dick rapist sex trafficker milked from his following of computer nerd beta male basement dwellers who foolishly believe Tate is some kind of supreme alpha male and by worshiping him someday they will be too. 

Sure... changing over everything in society because of "the climate" is just because they care so deeply about you ?

1 hour ago, West said:

Sure... changing over everything in society because of "the climate" is just because they care so deeply about you ?

Yeah climate change must be a mysterious scam of some kind that we can’t A vast worldwide global scam that is being perpetrated by literally almost everyone in the whole world   

Because as you suggest, nobody would really care about destroying the planet, right?  “CONSPIRACYYYY!!!!!  AHHH!!!!”

And here @Nationalistwas saying he’s never heard of conservatives doubting climate change and renewable energy.