Far left loons on the January 6th commission refer Trump to the lunatic Garland for prosecution

29 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No, but it's OBVIOUS YOU ARE NOT. The committee has evidence and all you have is your unsubstantiated OPINIONS.

The committee is made up of largely far left loons and a few RINOs. 

Why should I take their "evidence" seriously? 

These people are clearly not well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, herbie said:

What for? You won't believe it anyway. Once a dupe always a dupe.You can convince some people all of the time.

None then. 

No evidence of an actual crime. No sense in trying to BS me. I speak Prog.

Doesn't matter anyway. No Republican can get a fair trial in Washington DC. 

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

What? You mean like Cassidy (heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who...) Hutchinson?

No. There was far more than what you're scraping up from the bottom of the barrel.

Are you delusional enough to characterize ALL of the testimony by the few hearsay recountings?

Meanwhile YOU'RE citing a bullshit document from Trump which is NOT even under OATH. IOW, just toilet paper.

• Like 1

I gave you one example just to show you I was paying attention. Your turn Evidence Man.

How about Ray Epps. Can you show me some Ray Epps evidence? No? Why not?

How about those hundreds of hours of video evidence they have but won't show anybody. Prove me wrong. Show me that.

No? What can you show me. Nothing, right? Figures. Lots of claims of evidence but no actual evidence.

You sure you're not Adam Shifty Schiff?

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I gave you one example just to show you I was paying attention. Your turn Evidence Man.

How about those hundreds of hours of video evidence they have but won't show anybody. Prove me wrong. Show me that.

No? What can you show me. Nothing, right? Figures. Lots of claims of evidence but no actual evidence.

It's the same story as it's been for several years now. No real evidence. Just a bunch of butt-hurt Libbies stroking each other's hatred for Trump.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

The full report will be out this week. I'll give you the link when I see it.

Not that I expect you to lift a finger to read it cause you've already demonstrated you don't really care by failing to view the hearings.

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

It's the same story as it's been for several years now. No real evidence. Just a bunch of butt-hurt Libbies stroking each other's hatred for Trump.

Have you watched the presentations of UNDER OATH TESTIMONY from REPUBLICANS working in Trump's WH?

I didn't think so. Cause you want to ignore the real evidence.

30 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The full report will be out this week. I'll give you the link when I see it.

Not that I expect you to lift a finger to read it cause you've already demonstrated you don't really care by failing to view the hearings.

But you seemed to think you knew about all this evidence you say there is right now. I called you on it and it turned out you didn't. Stop whining about it. 

But yeah, put on your big boy pants and come see me when you've actually got something. I'll check it out.

46 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

But you seemed to think you knew about all this evidence you say there is right now. I called you on it and it turned out you didn't. Stop whining about it. 

But yeah, put on your big boy pants and come see me when you've actually got something. I'll check it out.

Much of the evidence (sworn testimony) has been presented on TV. YOU FAILED to look at it. That is ON YOU.

Unless it just wasn't available in Canada.

Here is: Read an executive summary of the Jan. 6 committee's final report

IF you read any of it to prove you actually care about evidence, I will post the link to the full report.