what drives the right wing over the last decades.

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump's presidency was a huge net in jobs, the stock market, etc. 

It was covid policy that changed that. Not much Trump could do with a COVID DEATH TICKER!!!!" on leftist MSM channels driving up hysteria.

Here's a question that no leftards have been able to answer yet: 

If covid death tolls were so bad from June of 2020 - Dec of 2020 that they had to pray for a vaccine and show the death toll on TV every day, why is there no longer a need for some type of vaccine, and why don't see the covid death toll on TV every day anymore?

Deaths aren't down. 

86% of covid deaths here are among the 2x+ vaxed. 

Why have the histrionics come to a sudden stop? 

1358048844_Covidsincetheinitialwave.thumb.png.2c1e1c707b8a98a21dff9b7ab4859dd0.png

Probably because hospitals were collecting extra money for every death they claimed was Covid. Those death numbers were nowhere NEAR accurate.

My oldest daughter and her fiancee both contracted Covid. They claimed it was Flu TIMES TEN. And they are still around today. No lung damage, no need for ventilators.

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

We have an unelected FASCIST  in the White House today.

Trump will be reelected and the damage done by the DemoNazis will be overturned.

You are delusional. When you HAVE NO EVIDENCE of voter fraud, ALL YOU HAVE is the CERTIFIED VOTE COUNT which shows BIDEN WON the ELECTION.

Why do you keep EMBARASSING YOURSELF HERE? No one is buying your DRIVEL.

47 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It was covid policy that changed that. Not much Trump could do with a COVID DEATH TICKER!!!!" on leftist MSM channels driving up hysteria.

There was PLENTY Trump COULD have done, but completely FAILED because he thought he could hide the pandemic from the public and get re-elected.

Did you hear what he told Woodward ON TAPE?

Trump told Bob Woodward he knew in February that COVID-19 was 'deadly stuff' but wanted to 'play it down'

There was PLENTY Trump COULD have done, but completely FAILED because he thought he could hide the pandemic from the public and get re-elected.

Trump told Bob Woodward he knew in February that COVID-19 was 'deadly stuff' but wanted to 'play it down'

51 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

PInochet was not legally elected into  power. He achieved power through a Junta in 1974. That means he has something in common with Unelected Joe.

The United States backed that coup in 1974, and at the time the Congress was controlled by the Democrats. (They were calling all the shots at that time.)

In any case, I believe except in areas of almost mirror image of ideology (Nazism, Communism, Democrat Liberalism) it's not really accurate to compare one country's ideology to another, especially when the countries have almost opposite electoral systems.

I'm one of the few here who do not bee itch about Trudeau's government in Canada, mostly because I'm an American and I don't pay taxes to support that bum. I'll probably never travel to Canada again in this lifetime, so I can cut that country a break.

No, like Trump, he attacked the country's capitol. Unlike Trump, he succeeded. Nixon and Ford were Presidents in 1974.

Edited by Aristides

29 minutes ago, robosmith said:

That's because Trump is a genius compared to you and everyone on the left.

He didn't want to get people acting hysterical, but he did what he could to stop covid.

He blocked non-Americans from flying in from China when everyone else thought that was racist, back when there were only 5 covi deaths in the US.

He started shutting down the economy and getting the country to social distance when there were less than 100 covid deaths.

And he did those things while not getting everyone panicked.

He was also smarter than the WHO, they were saying that H2H transmission wasn't happening and Trump acted like it was. FYI Trump was correct, covid does spread human-to-human, incase you were wondering.

Do you wanna know what the Dems were doing back then?

1) Pretending that Trump was the guy who colluded in Ukraine lol. That's literally all te Dems were focused on in January of 2022. There was ONE question about covid in the dems presidential debates in January 2020.

2) Giving the worst possible advice:

Here's Pelosi, almost a full month after Trump blocked travel, out in public hugging people she doesn't even know https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/

Bill DeBlasio was telling NYers to "Ride the subway and go to restaurants like normal" two weeks after Trump blocked those flights. 

Gov Cuomo was making fun of Trump on TV, then sending infected people into care homes without getting them tested, he specifically forbade testing, and then when they were dying there he'd send them to the hospital and din't log them in the state's care-home death toll. 

I've heard all of the retarded leftists claptrap about covid before. You have no morals, scruples or ethics, you're just gonna lie your way through this topic like every other leftist does. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Caught in a loop?

Woodward isn't really the sharpest tack in the box.

14 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Caught in a loop?

Woodward isn't really the sharpest tack in the box.

"OMG, your post is a bigger scandal than Watergate!" - Bill Woodward

Seriously, he copyrighted that phrase, just like Mr T copyrighted "I pity the fool....".

He got $1 every time CNN and MSNBC said it, which was $10K/day while Trump was president. (I made everything about Woodward's copyright up, but I bet it most people would believe it)

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, reason10 said:

That is a LIE. 75 percent of the federal budget is ENTITLEMENTS.

Democrat ENTITLEMENTS.

Republicans may increase discretionary spending in areas that Democrats are negligent (such as defense) but the Democrat Welfare State takes up 3/4 of the federal budget, and it's on automatic increase every year.

Incorrect. 
Social Security is 19% of total Federal spending 

Medicare is 12% of total Federal spending

That’s 31%, not 75%. Both of those programs are funded by separate payroll taxes, and neither run a deficit. So they aren’t the cause of deficit spending.

Oh; and unlike your BS, I have a source: The Federal Government Treasury Department. 
https://fiscaldata.treasury.gov/americas-finance-guide/federal-spending/

See how easy it was to show how much of a liar you are? I just found simple, basic facts.  Instead of listening to propaganda from Fox News or whatever, I went to the source and got the primary data for myself. 

So go throw a hissy fit and and call me a communist and all stupid nonsense. You’ve again been shown to be a bald faced liar by simple facts.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's because Trump is a genius compared to you and everyone on the left.

He didn't want to get people acting hysterical, but he did what he could to stop covid.

He blocked non-Americans from flying in from China when everyone else thought that was racist, back when there were only 5 covi deaths in the US.

He started shutting down the economy and getting the country to social distance when there were less than 100 covid deaths.

And he did those things while not getting everyone panicked.

He was also smarter than the WHO, they were saying that H2H transmission wasn't happening and Trump acted like it was. FYI Trump was correct, covid does spread human-to-human, incase you were wondering.

Do you wanna know what the Dems were doing back then?

1) Pretending that Trump was the guy who colluded in Ukraine lol. That's literally all te Dems were focused on in January of 2022. There was ONE question about covid in the dems presidential debates in January 2020.

2) Giving the worst possible advice:

Here's Pelosi, almost a full month after Trump blocked travel, out in public hugging people she doesn't even know https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/

Bill DeBlasio was telling NYers to "Ride the subway and go to restaurants like normal" two weeks after Trump blocked those flights. 

Gov Cuomo was making fun of Trump on TV, then sending infected people into care homes without getting them tested, he specifically forbade testing, and then when they were dying there he'd send them to the hospital and din't log them in the state's care-home death toll. 

I've heard all of the retarded leftists claptrap about covid before. You have no morals, scruples or ethics, you're just gonna lie your way through this topic like every other leftist does. 

This happens to be true.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

"OMG, your post is a bigger scandal than Watergate!" - Bill Woodward

Seriously, he copyrighted that phrase, just like Mr T copyrighted "I pity the fool....".

He got $1 every time CNN and MSNBC said it, which was $10K/day while Trump was president. (I made everything about Woodward's copyright up, but I bet it most people would believe it)

There's no age where your level of repugnance is forgivable.”

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

You are delusional. When you HAVE NO EVIDENCE of voter fraud, ALL YOU HAVE is the CERTIFIED VOTE COUNT which shows BIDEN WON the ELECTION.

Why do you keep EMBARASSING YOURSELF HERE? No one is buying your DRIVEL.

Speak for yourself, Adolf. Most of AMerica knows JOe did not win. And the evidence is out there.

A movie was made about it, called 2000 MULES.

And I don't care if you Nazis don't like the facts.

8 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Trump will spend the rest of his life in jail or in court, The piece of shit deserves the death sentence for treason.

He is going to be reelected President in 2024 and he will fix what Unelected Joe broke.

Joe is the one who committed TREASON by destroying the American economy and arming the Taliban.

Next target for those animals will be the Empire State Building.

9 hours ago, Rebound said:

Incorrect. 
Social Security is 19% of total Federal spending 

Medicare is 12% of total Federal spending

That’s 31%, not 75%. Both of those programs are funded by separate payroll taxes, and neither run a deficit. So they aren’t the cause of deficit spending.

Oh; and unlike your BS, I have a source: The Federal Government Treasury Department. 
https://fiscaldata.treasury.gov/americas-finance-guide/federal-spending/

See how easy it was to show how much of a liar you are? I just found simple, basic facts.  Instead of listening to propaganda from Fox News or whatever, I went to the source and got the primary data for myself. 

So go throw a hissy fit and and call me a communist and all stupid nonsense. You’ve again been shown to be a bald faced liar by simple facts.  

You are a LIAR. A stupid, uneducated liar.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/miltonezrati/2018/02/09/entitlements-threaten-the-entire-federal-budget/?sh=71ba772f5892

Budget realities are stark. Entitlements --- Social Security plus Medicaid and Medicare plus unemployment insurance and, for the time being, Obamacare --- already absorb 70% of all federal spending. These budget items grow automatically and do not even come up in Congress’ annual appropriations process

You do not have a reliable source. You do not have the education to grasp the reality of the situation.

I didn't learn this from any two bit right wing sources. I learned it in COLLEGE, in Macroeconomics.

The federal budget is made up of two types of spending: Discretionary (where the taxpayers get value for their dollars) and Entitlements (transfer payments from those who earn to those who don't.)

Neither Sosha Curity, Medicare or Obamacare are financed by individual taxes. They are financed in the general budget. There has NEVER been a Sosha Curity surplus because it was NEVER financed strictly from FICA taxes. The original administrators of Sosha Curity argued before the Supreme Court that it was a WELFARE PROGRAM.

The case was Fleming v. Nestor.

https://www.cato.org/commentary/there-right-social-security#

The Supreme Court disagreed, saying “To engraft upon the Social Security system a concept of ‘accrued property rights’ would deprive it of the flexibility and boldness in adjustment to ever changing conditions which it demands.” The Court went on to say, “It is apparent that the non‐contractual interest of an employee covered by the [Social Security] Act cannot be soundly analogized to that of the holder of an annuity, whose right to benefits is bottomed on his contractual premium payments.”

Social Security is not an insurance program at all. It is simply a payroll tax on one side and a welfare program on the other. Your Social Security benefits are always subject to the whim of 535 politicians in Washington.

The Court’s decision was not surprising. In an earlier case, Helvering v. Davis (1937), the Court had ruled that Social Security was not a contributory insurance program, saying, “The proceeds of both the employee and employer taxes are to be paid into the Treasury like any other internal revenue generally, and are not earmarked in any way.”

In other words, Social Security is not an insurance program at all. It is simply a payroll tax on one side and a welfare program on the other. Your Social Security benefits are always subject to the whim of 535 politicians in Washington. Congress has cut Social Security benefits in the past and is likely to do so in the future. In fact, given Social Security’s financial crisis, benefit cuts are almost inevitable. Several proposals to cut benefits, from increasing the retirement age to means testing, are already being debated.

Ronald Reagan warned us about this in his "A Time For Choosing" speech, and of course you left wing Troglodytes ignored it. (Well, your parents ignored it. You probably weren't born before the turn of the century.)

Oh, and having facts is not a temper tantrum. I'm just putting your ignorant ass in your place. That's all.

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

No, like Trump, he attacked the country's capitol. Unlike Trump, he succeeded. Nixon and Ford were Presidents in 1974.

Trump did NOT attack the country's capitol.  That is a stupid, Nazi LIE. Trump had a rally. He told his followers to protest PEACEFULLY.

The attack on the Capitol was led by ANTIFA.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/known-antifa-members-posed-as-pro-trump-to-infiltrate-capitol-riot-sources/

https://www.westernjournal.com/devastating-new-jan-6-footage-retired-general-defies-media-confirms-blm-antifa-capitol-break/

And if you wish to blame anyone for that little romp on Jan 6, blame NAZI PELOSI, who turned down  President Trump's request for additional National Guard for that day.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/pelosis-fault-speaker-pelosi-told-sgt-arms-deny-national-guard-capitol-due-optics-left-building-unprotected-must-resign/

PELOSI’S FAULT: Speaker Pelosi told Sgt. at Arms to Deny National Guard at Capitol Due to Optics – Left Building Unprotected then Lied About it- MUST RESIGN!

https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/27/sources-nancy-pelosi-sergeant-at-arms-paul-irving-national-guard-capitol-riot/

Just so we are clear about the FACTS of that day, had LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP told his half a million member crowd to actually ATTACK the Capitol, most of the people there (elected officials and all) would have been dead or in the hospital and it likely would have been burned to the ground.

As usual, you goose steppers are LYING, again.

3 hours ago, reason10 said:

Trump did NOT attack the country's capitol.  That is a stupid, Nazi LIE. Trump had a rally. He told his followers to protest PEACEFULLY.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/known-antifa-members-posed-as-pro-trump-to-infiltrate-capitol-riot-sources/

https://www.westernjournal.com/devastating-new-jan-6-footage-retired-general-defies-media-confirms-blm-antifa-capitol-break/

And if you wish to blame anyone for that little romp on Jan 6, blame NAZI PELOSI, who turned down  President Trump's request for additional National Guard for that day.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/pelosis-fault-speaker-pelosi-told-sgt-arms-deny-national-guard-capitol-due-optics-left-building-unprotected-must-resign/

PELOSI’S FAULT: Speaker Pelosi told Sgt. at Arms to Deny National Guard at Capitol Due to Optics – Left Building Unprotected then Lied About it- MUST RESIGN!

https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/27/sources-nancy-pelosi-sergeant-at-arms-paul-irving-national-guard-capitol-riot/

Just so we are clear about the FACTS of that day, had LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP told his half a million member crowd to actually ATTACK the Capitol, most of the people there (elected officials and all) would have been dead or in the hospital and it likely would have been burned to the ground.

The Speaker of the House is not the commander of the DC National Guard, the President is. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, reason10 said:

This guy is firing on no cylanders.  . It's easy to debate if everything you say is a lie , that way even when you are being massacred in a debate, as he is in this one , he still blindly thinks he's winning. What a hoot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1