White Nationalists pose threat of Civil War.

9 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Said the white nationalist who's threatened (actually promised) violent repercussions if his white Nationalist agendas not followed. You are the opposite of a patriot. You are morally and ethically  deficient. Your claims have no value because they are all based on gossip, innuendo, speculation and assumptions. Therefore your absurd opinions are complete Garbage.

No...

I warned that pushing this culture war of yours may well end in violence.

I promised that Conservatives are watching you Libbies and learning from you and your tactics.

Actions have consequences. I think this is a lesson a lot of people are going to realize in just 2 short months.

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I never said "WIDESPREAD". Are you moving the goal posts yet again?

If election fraud is not widespread, then it is not impacting the outcome of elections. Therefore, why is it necessary to disenfranchise voters who don’t have ID’s, such as (surprise, surprise) urban black people who take the bus, don’t own cars and therefore don’t need driver’s licenses?

(“Oh, it’s just a coincidence that our law will disproportionately impact black people and the poor…”)

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

If election fraud is not widespread, then it is not impacting the outcome of elections. Therefore, why is it necessary to disenfranchise voters who don’t have ID’s? 

The point is not to disenfranchise citizens. The point is...and amplified by the abject BS going on at the southern border right now...that ONLY American citizens can vote.

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No...

I promised that Conservatives are watching you Libbies and learning from you and your tactics.

Actions have consequences. I think this is a lesson a lot of people are going to realize in just 2 short months.

What “culture war”?

The US Senate just passed a bill legalizing gay marriage nationwide. Over a dozen Republicans voted for it. 2/3 majority passed it.  

You’re all about freedom… for yourself.  

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

The point is not to disenfranchise citizens. The point is...and amplified by the abject BS going on at the southern border right now...that ONLY American citizens can vote.

Oh? Only citizens?

Citizenship is not required to get a driver’s license.  You can have a green card, or be on a Visa, etc, etc.  The driver’s license does not identify whether you’re a citizen. So do we need only US passports to vote? 

5 minutes ago, Rebound said:

What “culture war”?

The US Senate just passed a bill legalizing gay marriage nationwide. Over a dozen Republicans voted for it. 2/3 majority passed it.  

You’re all about freedom… for yourself.  

What culture war? Have you been sleeping?

The one where Conservatives are harassed and banned from speaking their minds.

The one Musk is wading into with Twitter.

The one that calls parents terrorists.

THAT culture war.

13 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No...

And again with the pathetic threats..... It's all you know. Pathetic and weak.

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

What culture war? Have you been sleeping?

The one where Conservatives are harassed and banned from speaking their minds.

The one Musk is wading into with Twitter.

The one that calls parents terrorists.

THAT culture war.

What on earth are you banned from saying here?

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What's the proverb that starts with: "From the mouths of CrakHoBabies..." again?

Ya well...I've known a lot of this type before. Strippers mostly.' Gave it all up when I got married and thank Gawd...and my wife...that I did. For now...I'll just let her rant and rave away.

Edited by Nationalist

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Fox News is Conservative. 

The radio waves in the US are conservative. 

The Supreme Court even though I don't agree with putting labels on judges, is conservative. 

The Republicans had all 3 when Trump won. 

Musk is allowing even the fringes to come in to the platform, for now. Most likely part of the business plan, eventually when he will turn his cannons towards the right wing, then you will be here saying the opposite. 

Here you can post whatever you want. 

who is banning you? 

Yes and thank Gawd the SCOTUS is conservative.

Shall we list all the Libbie media outlets? Is this forum big enough for that?

Musk plans to release the documents he has that show exactly how this "relationship" with the Democrats was brought about, how it works and who its aimed at. I think that will be rather...interesting.

Don't you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

So in another words you just want Conservative, in the other thread you mentioned your stand -> for freedom of speech. 

No. He just wants Freedom of Speech.

More importantly, and end to leftists broadcasting lies (eg: "it prevents infection and stops the spread) while simultaneously stifling the truth. 

In a perfect world, the Dems could still lie while conservatives tell the truth. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

So in another words you just want Conservative, in the other thread you mentioned your stand -> for freedom of speech. 

I think you also underestimate the ratings that right wing agitators make on the radio waves there, which at times is bigger than some MSNBC shows. 

So one side does the brainwashing via the TV, the other over the radio. 

but who is banning you, as a conservative? Is freedom of speech, you don't like MSNBC, fine, go turn on the radio or head over to Fox News, Breitbart, etc, etc. 

or is it that you just want to wake up and see everything conservative? 

I told you once already...do not put words in my mouth. I'll just spit them right back at you. Have a bit of honour.

Bigger than some MSNBC shows eh? Go figure...

No. One side has almost all of the major outlets carrying water for them. That includes the internet...until recently. And watch as Apple tries to blackmail Musk into not producing the documentation he has. Its sickening.

I've been banned from a couple of sites including REDDIT.

No. I want to wake up and find an even keel. Unbiased application of the law. And an end to this poorly thought out greenie panic. NOBODY intheir right mind, tosses out their old shoes, before they have a new pair.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya well...I've known a lot of this type before. Strippers mostly.' Gave it all up when I got married and thank Gawd...and my wife...that I did. For now...I'll just let her rant and rave away.

Left with nothing pertinent to say, the volatile white nationalist resorts to verbal degradation and name calling. You lack ethical and moral fortitude. Your posts are worthless and weak.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I told you once already...do not put words in my mouth. I'll just spit them right back at you. Have a bit of honour.

Bigger than some MSNBC shows eh? Go figure...

No. One side has almost all of the major outlets carrying water for them. That includes the internet...until recently. And watch as Apple tries to blackmail Musk into not producing the documentation he has. Its sickening.

I've been banned from a couple of sites including REDDIT.

No. I want to wake up and find an even keel. Unbiased application of the law. And an end to this poorly thought out greenie panic. NOBODY intheir right mind, tosses out their old shoes, before they have a new pair.

Social media outlets don’t care about political ideas, but they did create policies to deal with hate speech and flat-out mistruths.

We created the FDA over a hundred years ago because people were selling things which they called medicine, which wasn’t medicine. And if someone posts lies which could harm human health, it makes sense to correct that.  I don’t know how a media platform avoids being sued or regulated out of business otherwise.  I don’t want Chinese and Russian intelligence officers infiltrating social media to spread their nonsense.  

4 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Left with nothing pertinent to say, the volatile white nationalist resorts to verbal degradation and name calling. You lack ethical and moral fortitude. Your posts are worthless and weak.

No Dear. The volatile white nationalist has simply known way too many groupies just like you. I gave you an opportunity to act like a civil person and you blew it by getting outraged that I would even entertain the idea of not stepping in line with you. Thus my advise...hit another rock and go bug someone else because...

I've grown WAY past the mentality you display.

Have a warm and fuzzy day.

Edited by Nationalist

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

No Dear. The volatile white nationalist has simply known way too many groupies just like you. I gave you an opportunity to act like a civil person and you blew it by getting outraged that I would even entertain the idea of not stepping in line with you. Thus my advise...hit another rock and go bug someone else because...

I've grown WAY past the mentality you display.

Have a warm and fuzzy day.

Your worthless banter is all gossip, innuendo speculation and assumptions. Your just an angry old fool spewing your parroted nonsense on the only forum that still puts up with your moronic garbage.