White Nationalists pose threat of Civil War.

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I said dead people voted and then proved dead people voted.

Name calling? Wow.... Once again, you've presented no evidence of voter fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. .... If Donald had evidence of voter fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law, he would of used it by now, litigious f__k that he is. All Donald has is folks like you. People gullible enough to believe his unsubstantiated garbage 

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You've taught us that cheating is now part of the game. OK...

Game On.

Starting with the Biden family.

Enjoy the show.

More pathetic threats... Or are you just "warning" us? You've presented no evidence of cheating viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. You've got nothing. All your anger and frustrations... All based on lies. Good luck with that 

12 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

More pathetic threats... Or are you just "warning" us? You've presented no evidence of cheating viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. You've got nothing. All your anger and frustrations... All based on lies. Good luck with that 

I said...

I think the American electoral system is dopy and ripe for cheating. And as far as I'm concerned,  mail-in ballots are the primary cause.

Your next post said...

But you have no actual proof that mail in ballots have caused issues. You're moving forward on assumptions.

To which I responded...

Dead people casting votes via mail.

At which point you decided you'd been made to look foolish, so you changed your question to...

Are you saying you have proof of dead people voting in numbers large enough to sway elections?

I have a question for all you Libbies.

Why is it you can't seem to do anything without warping whatever rules happen to be in place? You ask silly questions that you already know the answers to and when we show you the silliness of your questions...you alter the questions and pretend its all OK.

ITS NOT OK!

If you childish little babies can't be mature and honourable enough to debate and argue points you yourselves get caught up in, then you're nothing more than a pack of immature little twits who really need to grow up before you entertain any ideas of leadership or respectability.

22 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

No Dear. That one was a promise.

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I said...

Your next post said...

To which I responded...

At which point you decided you'd been made to look foolish, so you changed your question to...

Why is it you can't seem to do anything without warping whatever rules happen to be in place? You ask silly questions that you already know the answers to and when we show you the silliness of your questions...you alter the questions and pretend its all OK.

ITS NOT OK!

If you childish little babies can't be mature and honourable enough to debate and argue points you yourselves get caught up in, then you're nothing more than a pack of immature little twits who really need to grow up before you entertain any ideas of leadership or respectability.

Ok. I guess we're no longer remaining civil..... I'm envisioning you holding your breath and stamping your feet. Just an immature manchild spewing hate and threats. Now your upset because you've failed to present any evidence of voter fraud that could of swayed the election to Biden. Instead you stupidly come up with "but dead people voted"... As if you actually believe dead people voting lost the election for Donald. It's stupidity stacked on stupidity. Poor you.... Society went and changed and you're gunna threaten everyone until it changes back.... Good luck dimwit.

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Ok. I guess we're no longer remaining civil..... I'm envisioning you holding your breath and stamping your feet. Just an immature manchild spewing hate and threats. Now your upset because you've failed to present any evidence of voter fraud that could of swayed the election to Biden. Instead you stupidly come up with "but dead people voted"... As if you actually believe dead people voting lost the election for Donald. It's stupidity stacked on stupidity. Poor you.... Society went and changed and you're gunna threaten everyone until it changes back.... Good luck dimwit.

lol...no honour.

Why am I not surprised?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I said...

Your next post said...

To which I responded...

ITS NOT OK!

Calm down. 
Try to deal with ACTUAL FACTS. I get that you saw Hannity or Carlson swear up and down that there’s proof the election was stolen… but where is that proof, it’s like Bush and his WMD’s… they were not there! 

Trump says his election was stolen, but no facts come close to supporting that claim. So you claim there were cases of dead people voting. I don’t know if that’s true or not, but I accept that some voter fraud is inevitable. HOWEVER, the fraud that’s been found has been isolated incidents of a few ballots.  For example, a guy’s mother has dementia, she’s still alive, and he casts her ballot. But these types of cases aren’t enough to influence an election AND they occur on both sides of the aisle.  

Point is: The Democrats did not win due to fraud and there clearly was not enough fraud to move the needle.  The remedies which Republicans are proposing done improve voting integrity, what they do is disenfranchise legitimate voters, and that is unconstitutional.  Everybody gets to vote in America.  

Edited by Rebound

10 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Calm down. 
Try to deal with ACTUAL FACTS. I get that you saw Hannity or Carlson swear up and down that there’s proof the election was stolen… but where is that proof, it’s like Bush and his WMD’s… they were not there! 

Trump says his election was stolen, but no facts come close to supporting that claim. So you claim there were cases of dead people voting. I don’t know if that’s true or not, but I accept that some voter fraud is inevitable. HOWEVER, the fraud that’s been found has been isolated incidents of a few ballots.  For example, a guy’s mother has dementia, she’s still alive, and he casts her ballot. But these types of cases aren’t enough to influence an election AND they occur on both sides of the aisle.  

Point is: The Democrats did not win due to fraud and there clearly was not enough fraud to move the needle.  The remedies which Republicans are proposing done improve voting integrity, what they do is disenfranchise legitimate voters, and that is unconstitutional.  Everybody gets to vote in America.  

1. I don't watch Hannity...I find him...droll.

2. I was asked what voter fraud took place and I provided an example. Other than that...Agreed.

3. The first part of this I can agree with. There apparently was not enough provable fraud to swing the election results. The second part...not so much. There is nothing wrong with presenting proper ID in order to cast a vote. That is, in fact VERY constitutional.

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

1. I don't watch Hannity...I find him...droll.

2. I was asked what voter fraud took place and I provided an example. Other than that...Agreed.

3. The first part of this I can agree with. There apparently was not enough provable fraud to swing the election results. The second part...not so much. There is nothing wrong with presenting proper ID in order to cast a vote. That is, in fact VERY constitutional.

What if your grandmother decided she no longer should drive, so she doesn’t renew her drivers license? Now she doesn’t have a valid ID anymore. Should she be prohibited from voting? 

The reason why I believe voter ID laws are unconstitutional is this: These laws disenfranchise voters, particularly the elderly and those too poor to own cars.  They prevent people from voting, which is a constitutional right. I don’t need an ID card to speak freely, do I?

**IF** voter fraud was a problem which was causing widespread election fraud, and **IF** voter ID laws were the least invasive remedy to prevent voter fraud, then YES, I would agree with that.  But that is not proven, and I believe the courts should insist on such proof before permitting measures which disenfranchise voters. 

Edited by Rebound

17 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

My current reloader is a Dillon RL550B. I've shot more rounds in a year than you'll shoot your whole life. Your posts are stupid and you sound like a dimwit.

Yes....you do need the practice. What caliber reloading dies do you use for the corks.

Edited by Legato

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

What if your grandmother decided she no longer should drive, so she doesn’t renew her drivers license? Now she doesn’t have a valid ID anymore. Should she be prohibited from voting? 

No...she can get ID without needing a car. I bet she can even get it via mail.

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Dead people voting swayed the election? You think this is the fraud that swayed the election to Biden? I asked for viable evidence of fraud . Not your bone headed attempt at proving fraud occured.