White Nationalists pose threat of Civil War.

11 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Letting anyone who wants to, to vote is...stupid.

You've been schooled multiple times by multiple people on this. You just refuse to listen because, well, your to stubborn to hear it. Voters are identified when they register to vote. Then, all that is required to vote is your verified signature. It's just that simple, yet, somehow... By some strange osmosis, you can't quite seem to grasp the concept. That's ok..... It takes some people longer ( in your case, much longer) to "get it". That's fine. I'm here for you as long as it takes my friend.

10 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Once again: There is no evidence that lack of ID has resulted in fraudulent voting.  

If that evidence existed, I might agree with you.  But voting is a Constitutional right, it has historically been illegally and unconstitutionally denied to people in America. Therefore, no restrictions on the right should be imposed without cause. And there is no cause. 

As pointed out, dead people voting is evidence.

Then there's this...

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

There IS cause. Only American citizens should be voting in American elections.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

As I've said. You Libbies have shown us how you want to play the game. OK...I'm quite sure we can play that game too.

So now your claiming you're justified in cheating because you've speculated that the Dems are cheating. ..... Well.... That's the type of person you are... Someone with no ethical nor moral fortitude. 

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You've been schooled multiple times by multiple people on this. You just refuse to listen because, well, your to stubborn to hear it. Voters are identified when they register to vote. Then, all that is required to vote is your verified signature. It's just that simple, yet, somehow... By some strange osmosis, you can't quite seem to grasp the concept. That's ok..... It takes some people longer ( in your case, much longer) to "get it". That's fine. I'm here for you as long as it takes my friend.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/10/signature-matching-is-the-phrenology-of-elections/616790/

So now your claiming you're justified in cheating because you've speculated that the Dems are cheating. ..... Well.... That's the type of person you are... Someone with no ethical nor moral fortitude. 

ROFLMAO

Holy Pot/Kettle Batman!

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

As pointed out, dead people voting is evidence.

Then there's this...

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

There IS cause. Only American citizens should be voting in American elections.

If you actually read the BS nonsense you post, it says things like, "We identified 30,000 potentially dead registered voters." They didn't identify that these people actually voted except in two or three cases. 

If you could perform arithmetic, you'd realize that with 330 million people in the country, not filtering 30,000 recent deaths is not an actual crisis, and it's not 30,000 false votes, it's hand-waving.

Heritage claims 1,396 proven instances of voter fraud going back twenty-two years. And, this includes crimes such as vote-buying. In other cases, people were convicted because they took a legitimate, signed absentee ballot to the collection box. That shouldn't even be a crime. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

The article you posted is worthless. Just how do you suppose thousands of criminals aquire thousands of registered voters ballots, then fake thousands of signatures..... Not only is it logistically improbable, you have absolutely no viable evidence that it's happened..... All you have is your assumptions, your speculations and alt-right gossip. Your contention is irrational and weak. 

3 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I suppose that's true. I do believe in consequences.

Every state except North Dakota ( a red state, btw) requires citizens to register if they want to become voters. So yeah.... Wow.... Once again you're wrong. 

Not so much...

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/10/signature-matching-is-the-phrenology-of-elections/616790/

So much for signature verification.

44 minutes ago, Rebound said:

If you actually read the BS nonsense you post, it says things like, "We identified 30,000 potentially dead registered voters." They didn't identify that these people actually voted except in two or three cases. 

If you could perform arithmetic, you'd realize that with 330 million people in the country, not filtering 30,000 recent deaths is not an actual crisis, and it's not 30,000 false votes, it's hand-waving.

Heritage claims 1,396 proven instances of voter fraud going back twenty-two years. And, this includes crimes such as vote-buying. In other cases, people were convicted because they took a legitimate, signed absentee ballot to the collection box. That shouldn't even be a crime. 

As you folks are so fond of saying, a crime is a crime.!

As for the rest of this...I believe I was asked for evidence of dead people voting and voter fraud. I provided it. Now you want to qualify and refine your question to be, is there enough of it to have swung the 2020 election?

This is childish. ANY fraud is BAD! Using processes that lend themselves to fraud is BAD!

Man, even the French don't engage in this dumb-assery.

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

The article you posted is worthless. Just how do you suppose thousands of criminals aquire thousands of registered voters ballots, then fake thousands of signatures..... Not only is it logistically improbable, you have absolutely no viable evidence that it's happened..... All you have is your assumptions, your speculations and alt-right gossip. Your contention is irrational and weak. 

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

As for the rest of this...I believe I was asked for evidence of dead people voting and voter fraud. I provided it. Now you want to qualify and refine your question to be, is there enough of it to have swung the 2020 election?

This is childish. ANY fraud is BAD! Using processes that lend themselves to fraud is BAD!

You love to point out inconsequential issues. Which makes your views/opinion pointless. It doesn't get any more moronic.

Yeah...... You have absolutely no ethical nor moral fortitude. People who think like you are a danger to society.

A danger to society, you say. Golly oh thou of illegal habits...who the hell are you to judge ... anyone?

You wanna play hardball? OK babe...

Orangemanbad got elected in 2016. Since BEFORE then, you assorted addicts of various drugs and bad habits, have torn the population of the USA in 2. You've created a war of ideals and you've lied and cheated and used every avenue at your disposal to push the American people to the brink of violence. SOME violence has even seeped through over the years.

You managed to take the WH in 2020 and from day 1, the dumb-ass you voted for, has trashed everything he's touched.

EVERYTHING!

Now you think you can lecture me about "moral fortitude"? Pfft...

What means danger?

noun. dan·ger ˈdān-jər. : exposure or liability to injury, pain, harm, or loss.

Liability...as in the liability for allowing 13 soldiers to die in Afghanistan and the liability of the billions of dollars of HW just left behind.

Injury...as in the extensive injuries, both physical and financial, of "The Summer of Love". Also the extensive injuries of people as a result of the open southern border.

Pain...as in the pain of people who have to decide between food and gas. The pain of someone who lost their job over the jab. The pain of 13 new Gold Star Families. The pain of a protracted war in Ukraine and all the consequences of it.

Harm...as in the harm to the American standing in the world. The harm done to countless Americans with Fentynol pouring over the border. The harm done to countless children sold into sex slavery at the open border.

Loss...as in the loss of life in surrendering to the Taliban in Afghanistan. The loss of energy independence. The loss of value as a direct result of this chickenshit economy. And the complete loss of respect for the US institutions of government, law and the press.

There's a lot more too...should you wish to tippy-toe through them.

Now...Dear...you Libbies started this culture war, and you've delivered unto the USA abject failure on all fronts. As a result, there are thousands of families who did not enjoy Thanksgiving together. Nor will they hug their loved ones at Christmas. Why? Because of this dumb-assed culture war you dumb fcks started!

So go take a good hard look in the mirror...Ms. CrakHo...the person staring back at you in INDEED dangerous and corrosive to ANY society.

Edited by Nationalist

47 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You are so full of crap. Of course a crime is a crime, so arrest and prosecute criminals. 

Over and over and over and over, the media and Democrats said that there was no evidence of WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD in the 2020 election. I did not say that there was no evidence whatsoever. 

You showed a database of 1,300-ish cases of "voter fraud," but they go all the way back to 2000 and they include cases of politicians paying people to vote for them. That does not justify the disenfranchisement of ten of thousands of voters. 

Bottom Line: You don’t give a darn about fair elections, you just want to rig things to help your side win.  Look at all the GOP gerrymandering, in one stage after another. It’s absurd.  Or when the Senate says they can’t confirm a Supreme Court nominee 90 days before an election… but they can confirm one two weeks before an election. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

The article you posted is worthless. Just how do you suppose thousands of criminals aquire thousands of registered voters ballots, then fake thousands of signatures..... Not only is it logistically improbable, you have absolutely no viable evidence that it's happened..... All you have is your assumptions, your speculations and alt-right gossip. Your contention is irrational and weak. 

Fine. I'll remember you said that...next presidential election.

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You managed to take the WH in 2020 and from day 1, the dumb-ass you voted for, has trashed everything he's touched.

Said the white nationalist who's threatened (actually promised) violent repercussions if his white Nationalist agendas not followed. You are the opposite of a patriot. You are morally and ethically  deficient. Your claims have no value because they are all based on gossip, innuendo, speculation and assumptions. Therefore your absurd opinions are complete Garbage.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You are so full of crap.

Over and over and over and over, the media and Democrats said that there was no evidence of WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD in the 2020 election. I did not say that there was no evidence whatsoever. 

You showed a database of 1,300-ish cases of "voter fraud," but they go all the way back to 2020 and they include cases of politicians paying people to vote for them. That does not justify the disenfranchisement of thousands or ten of thousands of voters.

I never said "WIDESPREAD". Are you moving the goal posts yet again?