White Nationalists pose threat of Civil War.

23 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Social media outlets don’t care about political ideas, but they did create policies to deal with hate speech and flat-out mistruths.

We created the FDA over a hundred years ago because people were selling things which they called medicine, which wasn’t medicine. And if someone posts lies which could harm human health, it makes sense to correct that.  I don’t know how a media platform avoids being sued or regulated out of business otherwise.  I don’t want Chinese and Russian intelligence officers infiltrating social media to spread their nonsense.  

Oh really? Like the "mistruth" that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation?

Like the "mistruth" that Trump called KKK types "very fine people"?

Like the "mistruth" that Ukraine has not been employing Neo-Nazis in their military?

Perhaps its the "mistruth" that the vaxx was gonna stop transmission?

How about the "mistruth" that parents are terrorists?

Are these the kind of "mistruths" your talking about?

Edited by Nationalist

18 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Your worthless banter is all gossip, innuendo speculation and assumptions. Your just an angry old fool spewing your parroted nonsense on the only forum that still puts up with your moronic garbage. 

You could leave the site if you don't like it.

I doubt anyone will miss you.

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

It's adorable how you.... Seeing the white nationalist floundering, came to support your moronic buddy. Y'all gunna swap spit in the boys restroom later?

No Dear...We leave the spit swapping to the low life addicts and the homeless.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Oh really? Like the "mistruth" that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation?

Like the "mistruth" that Trump called KKK types "very fine people"?

Like the "mistruth" that Ukraine has not been employing Neo-Nazis in their military?

Perhaps its the "mistruth" that the vaxx was gonna stop transmission?

How about the "mistruth" that parents are terrorists?

Are these the kind of "mistruths" your talking about?

I have no idea what you’re talking about. 

5 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

It's adorable how you.... Seeing the white nationalist floundering, came to support your moronic buddy. Y'all gunna swap spit in the boys restroom later?

It's adorable how you think that being a nationalist is bad. IMO being a racist and a crakho is worse, but to each their own. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's adorable how you think that being a nationalist is bad. 

@Nationalist , and those like him, are a threat to national security. He has stated, directly, that if the "libbies" continue to take his "freedoms", his group may resort to violence. ... That's your buddy..... Y'all are the opposite of patriots.... The DOJ sees y'all as domestic terrorists.

https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/s894/BILLS-116s894is.xml

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdva/pr/opinion-grave-threats-white-supremacy-and-far-right-extremism&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwikgae8yNj7AhVPD0QIHefqA14QFnoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw1HI7NxM_wcp6exBujC6eoK

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

@Nationalist , and those like him, are a threat to national security. He has stated, directly, that if the "libbies" continue to take his "freedoms", his group may resort to violence. ... That's your buddy..... Y'all are the opposite of patriots.... The DOJ sees y'all as domestic terrorists.

https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/s894/BILLS-116s894is.xml

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdva/pr/opinion-grave-threats-white-supremacy-and-far-right-extremism&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwikgae8yNj7AhVPD0QIHefqA14QFnoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw1HI7NxM_wcp6exBujC6eoK

Nice reality warp.

Q1: Is a "buddy" who will warn people that they are headed down a path that might lead to undesirable consequences, a bad buddy or good?

Q2: Is it wise to take the words of a person of questionable life style...verbatim?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Nice reality warp.

Q1: Is a "buddy" who will warn people that they are headed down a path that might lead to undesirable consequences, a bad buddy or good?

You told me they weren't threats... They were " promises".... One could see someone making those statements as a danger to society. And, your so far down your trumpian hole, you can't even see how you truly are.

15 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Q2: Is it wise to take the words of a person of questionable life style...verbatim?

I take threats seriously. Even when they come from unintelligent, uneducated Jethro's such as yourself. ... 

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

The "DOJ" is the "Democrat party" and their criminal syndicate formerly known as the FBI.

The only thing believable about you and anything you say is that you're a crakho. 

41 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I take threats seriously. Even when they come from unintelligent, uneducated Jethro's such as yourself. ... 

I get that a crakho needs to protect herself, I take threats seriously too, but stop pretending that you're intelligent - it's not working.

Can you see the irony in your own comment: "unintelligent, uneducated Jethro's such as yourself. ..."

Can you even see how you were hoisted on your own petard there? I doubt it. 

Hint: it's definitely time for you to switch usernames again, you've proven yourself the complete fool after just 284 posts lol. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I get that a crakho needs to protect herself, I take threats seriously too, but stop pretending that you're intelligent - it's not working.

Can you see the irony in your own comment: "unintelligent, uneducated Jethro's such as yourself. ..."

Can you even see how you were hoisted on your own petard there? I doubt it. 

Hint: it's definitely time for you to switch usernames again, you've proven yourself the complete fool after just 284 posts lol. 

I love how your reduced to verbal denigration, name calling and making fun of my username. That is all your worth. Your infantile garbage is weak.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The "DOJ" is the "Democrat party" and their criminal syndicate formerly known as the FBI.

The only thing believable about you and anything you say is that you're a crakho. 

The DOJ is the Department of justice. Your assumptions about the DOJ are based on nothing but alt-right propaganda and your petty speculation. 

23 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I love how your reduced to verbal denigration, name calling and making fun of my username. That is all your worth. Your infantile garbage is weak.

I was actually making fun of you for saying this:  "unintelligent, uneducated Jethro's such as yourself. ...", but you still don't even know what's wrong with that because you're unintelligent and uneducated.

20 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

The DOJ is the Department of justice. Your assumptions about the DOJ are based on nothing but alt-right propaganda and your petty speculation. 

No, the FBI does commit actual crimes and get caught up in political scheming on behalf of the Dems and that's well-documented here. Your ignorance is duly noted though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You told me they weren't threats... They were " promises".... One could see someone making those statements as a danger to society. And, your so far down your trumpian hole, you can't even see how you truly are.

Actually...I said the pending Republican Congressional Investigations are a "promise".

But hey...why squabble over reality when your made up reality is so much more pleasing to you...eh?

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Actually...I said the pending Republican Congressional Investigations are a "promise".

But hey...why squabble over reality when your made up reality is so much more pleasing to you...eh?

So, now you claim that "libbies" are not in danger of retaliation from the alt-right if we keep "stealing your freedoms"?