The MYTH of White Privilege

18 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Here's the definition of white privilege for the troglodyte Jethro miscreant racist foul-mouthed cultists here:

"inherent advantages possessed by a white person on the basis of their race in a society characterized by racial inequality and injustice."

I'm guessing youve never been the only white person in a vehicle full of your black friends driving through Hollywood on a Friday night, when it gets pulled over by LAPD. I, (the white one), was pushed aside while all my friends were frisked, verbally demeaned and prodded, harassed... Their only crime... Being out on the street while being black. As usual, reason10 is spewing his particular brand of racist, insulting garbage banter. Vomiting out crap that he has absolutely no idea about. Call the nurse, reason10 is coughing up more garbage. 

Is it a simple matter of skin colour? Or is there a little more depth to this, ever so warped question?

Consider...

A cop pulls over a BMW being driven by a young black guy. Last week, one of his colleagues was shot dead in the exact same situation. 

Is the cop justified in being more than a little cautious and suspicious?

Unfortunately...black people perpetrate a huge percentage of crime. This is a problem which the author in the OP tries to explain. 

10 hours ago, herbie said:

The "leftist" Nazis, eh? Well ya can't ditch the label of stupid American regarding politics can ya?

and I warned everyone about speaking up and removing all doubt. Just can't stop yourself can ya?

The Nazi regime (pro abortion, anti Semite, gun grabbing, anti free speech) is almost a mirror image of Woke liberals in America today. The only stupid American is one who actually thinks there is a difference.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Oh? You think what happened to my friends was a isolated event? How foolish of you. I, personally, have witnessed many such incidents. If you weren't trapped in geriatric limbo you might have noticed as well. Keep in mind, nobody but a foolish, gullible racist trump fanatic would rail so hard against the known issue of racism. Your just to stupid and set in your foul-mouthed ways to understand. I'm going to give you a break, pion, and assume that your Alzheimer's is making you think that your back in the 1960's, when an obstinate, callus, racist fool such as yourself was the norm. Wake up Jethro. Your time is passed.

You don't know anything about me, Ho. You just use childish insults when you lose the argument. There are real Alzheimers patients who would score higher on an SAT than you would, (if you hadn't dropped out of school in the third grade.)

Did I actually say what happened to your crack dealing friends was an isolated incident? Blacks are pulled over every day for traffic violations. Whites are pulled over every day for traffic violations. Asians are pulled over every day for traffic violations. Gee. Cops seem to have this thing about wanting to keep the streets safe.

I don't think cops would pull these guys over for drug purposes.

th?id=OIP.5b2DASir9au_jwhCjvOMlQHaEK&pidth?id=OIP.CuyBG3BIBKc9pLCc98Fz5AHaJz&pidth?id=OIP.QrkCll2XeX0-5H88q2phhgHaE1&pid

th?id=OIP.LGTRpGlJ07JbOoYX5PlpRAHaEQ&pidth?id=OIP.77cyNexy4hdLC_EoJLgBiwHaLJ&pid

Then again, you can never tell about cops. Maybe they see things that look suspicious, like that wonderful crowd you hang with. 

article-2549559-1B1D186B00000578-683_636x382.jpg

th?id=OIP.SuZTHguua6Gm9bvviltnvgHaEf&pid

Appearances are everything.

I would tell you that brains are everything but you would only be confused. You haven't grown a brain yet.

45 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Is it a simple matter of skin colour? Or is there a little more depth to this, ever so warped question?

Consider...

A cop pulls over a BMW being driven by a young black guy. Last week, one of his colleagues was shot dead in the exact same situation. 

Unfortunately...black people perpetrate a huge percentage of crime. This is a problem which the author in the OP tries to explain. 

CrackHo actually disappeared for a whole week. Found out, someone told her to go into a round room and sit in the corner.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Here's the definition of white privilege for the troglodyte Jethro miscreant racist foul-mouthed cultists here:

"inherent advantages possessed by a white person on the basis of their race in a society characterized by racial inequality and injustice."

I'm guessing youve never been the only white person in a vehicle full of your black friends driving through Hollywood on a Friday night, when it gets pulled over by LAPD. I, (the white one), was pushed aside while all my friends were frisked, verbally demeaned and prodded, harassed... Their only crime... Being out on the street while being black. As usual, reason10 is spewing his particular brand of racist, insulting garbage banter. Vomiting out crap that he has absolutely no idea about. Call the nurse, reason10 is coughing up more garbage. 

OK...not only don't I believe this, but I would ask you, were any of these cops black? I bet one or two were, eh?

So why would black skinned cops,  act in such a way towards other black people?

Could it be experience?

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OK...not only don't I believe this, but I would ask you, were any of these cops black? I bet one or two were, eh?

Could it be experience?

Could be this.

https://fb.watch/h0uuDdOoUL/

Some people are just stupid. Some are high. And cops can't depend on stupid or high when there are animals that shoot cops.

You people have a problem with tough cops? Don't leave your car when pulled over.

Edited by reason10
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

The Nazi regime (pro abortion, anti Semite, gun grabbing, anti free speech) is almost a mirror image of Woke liberals in America today. The only stupid American is one who actually thinks there is a difference.

I’ve known a lot of Jew haters in America and every last one of them was a right wing f*cktard just like you.  Nobody’s fooled by your racist BS.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

You don't know anything about me, Ho. You just use childish insults when you lose the argument. There are real Alzheimers patients who would score higher on an SAT than you would, (if you hadn't dropped out of school in the third grade.)

Did I actually say what happened to your crack dealing friends was an isolated incident? Blacks are pulled over every day for traffic violations. Whites are pulled over every day for traffic violations. Asians are pulled over every day for traffic violations. Gee. Cops seem to have this thing about wanting to keep the streets safe.

I don't think cops would pull these guys over for drug purposes.

th?id=OIP.5b2DASir9au_jwhCjvOMlQHaEK&pidth?id=OIP.CuyBG3BIBKc9pLCc98Fz5AHaJz&pidth?id=OIP.QrkCll2XeX0-5H88q2phhgHaE1&pid

th?id=OIP.LGTRpGlJ07JbOoYX5PlpRAHaEQ&pidth?id=OIP.77cyNexy4hdLC_EoJLgBiwHaLJ&pid

Then again, you can never tell about cops. Maybe they see things that look suspicious, like that wonderful crowd you hang with. 

article-2549559-1B1D186B00000578-683_636x382.jpg

th?id=OIP.SuZTHguua6Gm9bvviltnvgHaEf&pid

Appearances are everything.

I would tell you that brains are everything but you would only be confused. You haven't grown a brain yet.

You, unsurprisingly, missed my point. I was in the car with my black friends but, being white, I was left to sit on the curb whilst they were frisked and harassed. You stated that white privilege doesn't exist but clearly, in this instance, my lilly white ass wasn't seen as a threat as opposed to my black friends, thus I wasn't harassed. You have a very bad habit of parroting MAGA talking points and digging in as if your making valid statements. Then, you have the unmitigated audacity to disregard empirical evidence as "biased" because it doesn't support your bias. How convenient that must be for you when you just label everything you disagree with as "fake". That's what your boy Donald does. We're all (American citizens) going to have to deal with the fall out from the damage MAGA is causing as the majority of Americans do not support the MAGA vision for America. Your backing the losing horse my callus and abrasive friend 

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Could it be experience?

Well, I see your point. A multitude of viable studies have shown that because of their socioeconomic issues, more African Americans are drawn into crime. But, because of this known issue, blacks .... Correction...lower and middle class blacks, are definitely targeted by police which has led to a disproportionate number of unarmed African Americans being killed by police for minor crimes or just being on the street. Y'all love to deny there's a problem, but truthfully, y'all MAGA are not known for being sensitive to the needs of society as a whole. 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Consider...

When posed with questions like this I like to jest by falling back on an old school reference (that's your not going to get unless your old like me) that I feel applies...  Whatever happened to Reed and Malloy?  ... what I mean by that is, aside from the fact that Reed and Malloy we're TV cops....whatever happened to the belief that cops just did their jobs without allowing all their personal bias and testosterone to take the wheel? 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You, unsurprisingly, missed my point. I was in the car with my black friends but, being white, I was left to sit on the curb whilst they were frisked and harassed. You stated that white privilege doesn't exist but clearly, in this instance, my lilly white ass wasn't seen as a threat as opposed to my black friends, thus I wasn't harassed. You have a very bad habit of parroting MAGA talking points and digging in as if your making valid statements. Then, you have the unmitigated audacity to disregard empirical evidence as "biased" because it doesn't support your bias. How convenient that must be for you when you just label everything you disagree with as "fake". That's what your boy Donald does. We're all (American citizens) going to have to deal with the fall out from the damage MAGA is causing as the majority of Americans do not support the MAGA vision for America. Your backing the losing horse my callus and abrasive friend 

1. Actually, none of us here have any idea of that story is even the truth. You woke goose steppers are some of the biggest LIARS in the world.

2. If you are claiming ALL police stops on cars filled with blacks go the same way, you are a liar and a racist.

3. Make America Great Again talking points (liberty, freedom, the rule of law, free market capitalism, secure borders) are something MOST of America agrees with. The ONLY way those ideals were stopped was due to voter fraud. Trump was too good a president to lose to that senile, racist pedophile.

4. I only present the truth. It remains the truth regardless of the dumbasses who cannot handle the truth.

5. You live in a RACIST state, which believes black people are too stupid to handle regular math. That makes your lily white RACIST ass a worse profiler than any David Duke type.

end of discussion.

Just now, reason10 said:

1. Actually, none of us here have any idea of that story is even the truth. You woke goose steppers are some of the biggest LIARS in the world.

2. If you are claiming ALL police stops on cars filled with blacks go the same way, you are a liar and a racist.

3. Make America Great Again talking points (liberty, freedom, the rule of law, free market capitalism, secure borders) are something MOST of America agrees with. The ONLY way those ideals were stopped was due to voter fraud. Trump was too good a president to lose to that senile, racist pedophile.

4. I only present the truth. It remains the truth regardless of the dumbasses who cannot handle the truth.

5. You live in a RACIST state, which believes black people are too stupid to handle regular math. That makes your lily white RACIST ass a worse profiler than any David Duke type.

end of discussion.

Oh my... Your reading comprehension... For a 3rd grade educated Floridian, is sorely lacking. Or did you just miss the line I wrote stating: "in this instance".... As usual the callus, obstinate, foul-mouthed trumpian nonagenarian butt plug can't read a simple paragraph without multiple errors. What a hoot.

Well, I see your point. A multitude of viable studies have shown that because of their socioeconomic issues, more African Americans are drawn into crime. But, because of this known issue, blacks .... Correction...lower and middle class blacks, are definitely targeted by police which has led to a disproportionate number of unarmed African Americans being killed by police for minor crimes or just being on the street. Y'all love to deny there's a problem, but truthfully, y'all MAGA are not known for being sensitive to the needs of society as a whole. 

Don't be a plank.

I know there's a problem. But if we don't properly identify the cause, we're gonna keep digging the hole deeper.

4 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Oh my... Your reading comprehension... For a 3rd grade educated Floridian, is sorely lacking. Or did you just miss the line I wrote stating: "in this instance".... As usual the callus, obstinate, foul-mouthed trumpian nonagenarian butt plug can't read a simple paragraph without multiple errors. What a hoot.

The problem is YOUR reading comprehension. I saw the "In this instance" but you're acting like ALL cop stops go the same way. That is an exercise of dishonesty, a  planet sized ego, and just plain stupidity.

If your experience was the ONLY one of its kind in the US, (and in Califagula with all the RACISTS that live there, I'm tempted to say it's not the only one of its kind) then it's a grain of sand on the beach.

When posed with questions like this I like to jest by falling back on an old school reference (that's your not going to get unless your old like me) that I feel applies...  Whatever happened to Reed and Malloy?  ... what I mean by that is, aside from the fact that Reed and Malloy we're TV cops....whatever happened to the belief that cops just did their jobs without allowing all their personal bias and testosterone to take the wheel? 

YUou should understand that TV is not reality. I the real world, there has always been learned biases. Human nature.

17 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Don't be a plank.

Look.... I'd like to move forward and be civil with you..... Obviously, there are some posters here ( reason10) that being civil to is..... unwarranted. But you and I can change that between us.. So, if you'd like me to treat you like an adult, please, let's you and I stop calling each other names, deal?

17 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I know there's a problem. But if we don't properly identify the cause, we're gonna keep digging the hole deeper.

Forgive me... But the "problem" has been identified. It's racial bias, whether justified or not, that's causing cops to target, and kill  unarmed black men at a disproportionate rate. 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

8 minutes ago, reason10 said:

The problem is YOUR reading comprehension. I saw the "In this instance" but you're acting like ALL cop stops go the same way. That is an exercise of dishonesty, a  planet sized ego, and just plain stupidity.

If your experience was the ONLY one of its kind in the US, (and in Califagula with all the RACISTS that live there, I'm tempted to say it's not the only one of its kind) then it's a grain of sand on the beach.

Nope Mr. nonagenarian butt plug, the problem of cops killing unarmed black men (in the States) at disproportionate rates is very real. But don't worry, I think a breakthrough in Alzheimer's treatments may come in time to save what's left of your dimwitted trumpian brain.

18 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Look.... I'd like to move forward and be civil with you..... Obviously, there are some posters here ( reason10) that being civil to is..... unwarranted. But you and I can change that between us.. So, if you'd like me to treat you like an adult, please, let's you and I stop calling each other names, deal?

Forgive me... But the "problem" has been identified. It's racial bias, whether justified or not, that's causing cops to kill  unarmed black men at a disproportionate rate. 

1. No problem. That means you can stop trying to equate my personal beliefs and positions on things...to Donny-Boy. You use this to demean...its incorrect and you know it I suspect...and until you do, we're gonna take jabs at each other. N'est pas?

2. Racial bias is the RESULT here. Especially with cops. What CAUSES this bias? THAT'S the thing you need to identify and address in order to begin to "fix" this problem. "WHY" do even black cops act with this bias? "WHY" do poor black folk get mixed up in crime so easily? "WHAT" is it, that makes one denomination act so...uncivilized? Libbies have been howling this racism crap for decades. Over that time, society has slowly changed. Every new generation is less likely to be outwardly or extremely racist. At least that's how it was till the Libbies finally decided to use a "reverse racist" tactic by acting out like common simpletons. This disgusting (IMO) attack on white skinned folk was bound to invoke a serious push-back. Just another example of the simple mindedness of the Libbie mentality.

IDENTIFY AND ADDRESS THE REAL CAUSES!!!

Until you do...you're just gonna keep digging the hole deeper...

Edited by Nationalist