Weaponization Of FBI?

15 hours ago, Hodad said:

Great. You seen to agree with the article, which is titled, "The Massive Case Of Collective Amnesia: The FBI Has Been Political From The Start"

There have always been things that make politicians unhappy. The magic of this moment is that a wildly corrupt megalomaniac has convinced you that anyone who opposes him is out to get him, and that you're being "persecuted" by association. 

I agree that there have been accusations of political involvement by the FBI, your article is still a farce though, because their own commentary was atrociously wrong.

It's incredibly stupid to say that Trump somehow convinced me that the FBI committed at least two crimes, McCabe and Clinesmith actually did that themselves, and my opinion of the FBI is based on the fact that they commit crimes to support their own political biases. And when I say two crimes, that's not even counting the 17 glaring errors and omissions which all "conveniently" slanted the exact same way, in a case where key members of the investigation showed a clear and even hostile bias towards the president (when Strzok alluded to an insurance policy against Trump being president). Do you know the chances of all 17 of their errors slanting the same way in 50/50 outcomes? It's about 1/132,000.  

The FBI also lied under oath in the Senate, they got some mouth-breathers high and gave them money for guns to commit a crime that the FBI concocted themselves, they made political theatre out of Stone's arrest, they tried to coerce people to provide false testimony in the collusion investigation (eg in Manafort's case, the FBI knew about his tax evasion all the way in 1995 when they investigated him the first time and decided not to lay charges. They only chose to prosecute in 2017 so that they could put pressure on him - it was a blatantly political arrest), etc.

For you to try and pretend that the FBI is not a complete joke, at the very best, would just be nonsensical at this point.  

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

And "CAPS" is not "use of caps"? LMAO

Why are you so obsessed with US?

If you weren't so dumb, you would KNOW that is the mod's business and HE CAN TELL by the IP.

I find it kind of funny. You are clearly losing your cool since you once again resort to personal insults.  Don't take it personally but the two of you just perfectly fit the mold of the snowflake type/safe spaces/ easily triggered anxiety types. Just laugh with it like the rest of us. 

You guys do have an almost identical style of posting in here.

I'm no internet expert but can't IP's be changed with the use of a VPN?

Politics can be frustrating for everyone, but we have to find time to laugh too. Things can be scary and hilarious at the same time, think of those "Libs of Tiktok" videos.

2 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I find it kind of funny. You are clearly losing your cool since you once again resort to personal insults.  Don't take it personally but the two of you just perfectly fit the mold of the snowflake type/safe spaces/ easily triggered anxiety types. Just laugh with it like the rest of us. 

You guys do have an almost identical style of posting in here.

I'm no internet expert but can't IP's be changed with the use of a VPN?

Politics can be frustrating for everyone, but we have to find time to laugh too. Things can be scary and hilarious at the same time, think of those "Libs of Tiktok" videos.

Any website software can tell if a VPN is being used. If they care about duplicate accounts, they won't allow connecting through a VPN. 

My insults are just to fit in here, where there are MANY MORE than the site I used to frequent which was actually MODERATED.

Thanks for more of your dumb comments.

16 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Any website software can tell if a VPN is being used. If they care about duplicate accounts, they won't allow connecting through a VPN. 

My insults are just to fit in here, where there are MANY MORE than the site I used to frequent which was actually MODERATED.

Thanks for more of your dumb comments.

Like most of the other common-sense types in this forum, I'll continue to stay on the high ground and do my best to be civil with you.

19 hours ago, robosmith said:

Do you know that those were STATE crimes and there's NO REASON the FBI would be involved, unlike an attack on the Federal Capitol and an OFFICIAL PROCEEDING in DC?

The attack on the political process is FAR MORE IMPORTANT than the monetary damages or time it took.

If anyone is like the KGB, it's YOU defending an ATTEMPTED insurrection. Did you WANT Pence killed for doing HIS JOB or prevent him from doing HIS JOB?

There were federal buildings attacked, people were killed, and if the FBI can investigate people for raising their voices at PTA meetings then they can sure as hell go after domestic terrorists.

12 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I don't know. What difference does it really make? 

Cause it shows how stupid you sound when you keep saying the FBI is “weaponized” against Republicans, when the FBI is actually run by a man appointed by Trump.  

Edited by Rebound

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I agree that there have been accusations of political involvement by the FBI, your article is still a farce though, because their own commentary was atrociously wrong.

It's incredibly stupid to say that Trump somehow convinced me that the FBI committed at least two crimes, McCabe and Clinesmith actually did that themselves, and my opinion of the FBI is based on the fact that they commit crimes to support their own political biases. And when I say two crimes, that's not even counting the 17 glaring errors and omissions which all "conveniently" slanted the exact same way, in a case where key members of the investigation showed a clear and even hostile bias towards the president (when Strzok alluded to an insurance policy against Trump being president). Do you know the chances of all 17 of their errors slanting the same way in 50/50 outcomes? It's about 1/132,000.  

The FBI also lied under oath in the Senate, they got some mouth-breathers high and gave them money for guns to commit a crime that the FBI concocted themselves, they made political theatre out of Stone's arrest, they tried to coerce people to provide false testimony in the collusion investigation (eg in Manafort's case, the FBI knew about his tax evasion all the way in 1995 when they investigated him the first time and decided not to lay charges. They only chose to prosecute in 2017 so that they could put pressure on him - it was a blatantly political arrest), etc.

For you to try and pretend that the FBI is not a complete joke, at the very best, would just be nonsensical at this point.  

Jeebus. You have to misrepresent an article so that you can disagree with it because it's not from some fringe cesspool site?  What a goof. 

Again, the amazing part isn't that the people of the FBI are imperfect. The amazing part is that Trump and the conspiracy kooks have suckered you and millions like you into believing that the FBI is persecuting Republicans, when it's been run by republicans for the last 20+ years--including current Trump appointee and member of the Federalist Society, Christopher Wray. 

Are they persecuting themselves? No, of course not. They are declared enemies of the Trumpist regime because they make an effort to serve the country instead of the whims of the most corrupt president in American history. If they can't pass the Trump purity test they must be corrupt. Like the KGB even. You people are off the rails. 

24 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Cause it shows how stupid you sound when you keep saying the FBI is “weaponized” against Republicans, when the FBI is actually run by a man appointed by Trump.  

What's one got to do with the other?

I take it your rather concerned about the prospect of the new Republican houses, dragging the FBI and the other polluted organizations, to task. Good. The coming trials and utter destruction of all those responsible, will likely drive you Libbies insane with rage.

Also good.

Enjoy the mid-terms.

28 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

What's one got to do with the other?

I take it your rather concerned about the prospect of the new Republican houses, dragging the FBI and the other polluted organizations, to task. Good. The coming trials and utter destruction of all those responsible, will likely drive you Libbies insane with rage.

Also good.

Enjoy the mid-terms.

Can you remind us what is the title of this thread?  

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...so desperate.

About 2 weeks.

So you’ve said. Maybe, maybe not. Didn’t you tell us Trump would win? And when he lost, you just said he won anyway?

Let me mansplain elections to you: Sometimes Democrats win, and sometimes Republicans win. Over and over and over.  

Edited by Rebound

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There were federal buildings attacked, people were killed, and if the FBI can investigate people for raising their voices at PTA meetings then they can sure as hell go after domestic terrorists.

FBI seldom gets involved with murder cases which are state crimes. What "Federal buildingS"? US Post Office?

Who told you the FBI investigates PTA meetings? Fox? LMAO

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

FBI seldom gets involved with murder cases which are state crimes. What "Federal buildingS"? US Post Office?

Who told you the FBI investigates PTA meetings? Fox? LMAO

FYI the FBI can investigate whatever murders they want when they feel like they're connected to something on a national scale. BLM's attacks are on a national scale, and highly political in nature. 

You find out what federal buildings, I'm not your mom. 

Yes, the FBI is investigating the goings on around PTA meetings, says Merrick Garland. It was hyped up as anti-terrorism BS. The MSM loved it.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI the FBI can investigate whatever murders they want when they feel like they're connected to something on a national scale. BLM's attacks are on a national scale, and highly political in nature.

Yes, they CAN. But there was NO REASON cause it was NOT a national conspiracy to commit violence.

You find out what federal buildings, I'm not your mom. 

You sure aren't. My Mom would not LIE nor make CLAIMS with NO EVIDENCE.

Yes, the FBI is investigating the goings on around PTA meetings, says Merrick Garland. It was hyped up as anti-terrorism BS. The MSM loved it.

They have investigated THREATS OF VIOLENCE. One PTA Mom threatened to kill people.

Justice Department Addresses Violent Threats Against School Officials and Teachers

Citing an increase in harassment, intimidation and threats of violence against school board members, teachers and workers in our nation’s public schools, today Attorney General Merrick B. Garland directed the FBI and U.S. Attorneys’ Offices to meet in the next 30 days with federal, state, Tribal, territorial and local law enforcement leaders to discuss strategies for addressing this disturbing trend. These sessions will open dedicated lines of communication for threat reporting, assessment and response by law enforcement.