The Unconscionable Persecution of Tamara Lich

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Ex-Flyer you're not replying to the topic of the thread here at all with any of your posts, you're just jumping into Moonbox and eyeball's poop-flinging session now. 

Like you and Ydemanias?

I said my point to and about her.

Edited by ExFlyer

36 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

@ExFlyer, @Moonbox, seeing as you guys are here, can you think of any specific examples of when the MSM was inaccurate, to an unacceptable degree, when they should have been able to do much better, and with less bias? Or do you think that the MSM in NA is chock full of integrity?

MSM is as inaccurate with some things as any or media. They are also as accurate and often more so than some fringe media.

Having said that, anyone that takes one source as their definitive and sole source is a fool.

24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Leftists like to drag you down to their level, where poop-flinging contests settle every debate. It's what they know. 

Some of these guys will almost never chime in with a post that's on-topic and contains any actual facts or stats. They're ad hominem all the way. It's best to ignore them if you can, and try to keep steering the threads back on track. That way the threads that they dislike don't get closed. 

Hey, I only respond when I get it. If Ydirt wants to fling, I fling back.

https://tnc.news/2022/07/26/lich-released2/

So, Tamara is released yet again, another over reach by law enforcement.  On the ruling that said she broke her bail conditions, the judge that has now released her said:

“the Justice of the Peace Paul Harris had made “erroneous” conclusions and “misapprehended” the evidence against Lich when deciding she broke her bail conditions.”

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, sharkman said:

https://tnc.news/2022/07/26/lich-released2/

So, Tamara is released yet again, another over reach by law enforcement.  On the ruling that said she broke her bail conditions, the judge that has now released her said:

“the Justice of the Peace Paul Harris had made “erroneous” conclusions and “misapprehended” the evidence against Lich when deciding she broke her bail conditions.”

Yup.. but you won't hear that from ExFlyer and others who cheer on a malicious prosecution. Makes you wonder if these folks are even Canadian.. I thought we opposed banana republic justice systems

On 7/26/2022 at 11:06 PM, West said:

Yup.. but you won't hear that from ExFlyer and others who cheer on a malicious prosecution. Makes you wonder if these folks are even Canadian.. I thought we opposed banana republic justice systems

take that ExFlyer

she never violated her bail

some partisan judge just believed the media bullshit

and didn't care about the evidence

just like you

Tamara Lich did nothing wrong

no more gloating about her being falsely imprisoned for you

21 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

take that ExFlyer

she never violated her bail

some partisan judge just believed the media bullshit

and didn't care about the evidence

just like you

Tamara Lich did nothing wrong

no more gloating about her being falsely imprisoned for you

Apparently this Karimjee character donated 20k to the LPOC. Sad

On 7/26/2022 at 11:06 PM, West said:

Au Contraire, I have always said she will probably get off or have charges dropped or reduced.

Thing is, have the 50 days in jail, restrictions of her movements, besmirching of her reputation and whatever other conditions she has had to live with for the past almost 6 months worth it?

You are only a martyr if you are dead, otherwise you are a asterisk in a news cycle.

50 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Au Contraire, I have always said she will probably get off or have charges dropped or reduced.

Thing is, have the 50 days in jail, restrictions of her movements, besmirching of her reputation and whatever other conditions she has had to live with for the past almost 6 months worth it?

You are only a martyr if you are dead, otherwise you are a asterisk in a news cycle.

you don't give a shit if she is falsely imprisoned on trumped up charges

because you don't approve of her cause

you simply see the government as a weapon to punish your political opposition

rule of law is far less important to you than punishing those you don't like

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

The law has obviously been politicized. Does this not bother you?

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you don't give a shit if she is falsely imprisoned on trumped up charges

because you don't approve of her cause

you simply see the government as a weapon to punish your political opposition

rule of law is far less important to you than punishing those you don't like

If she was falsely imprisoned, she would have been released a long time ago. Not 50 days in jail and under bail restrictions. Her lawyer could not prove her case so...

I could care less about her or anyones cause. Play the game within the rules and your cause will not end up with you in jail.

The rule of law, or any rule for any game you play is very important. Fuck up and you get a penalty.

11 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

The law has obviously been politicized. Does this not bother you?

The law is legislated, as has been in every society from the beginning.
There have always been rules. Some good, some bad, but all have been enacted for a reason.

19 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The law is legislated, as has been in every society from the beginning.
There have always been rules. Some good, some bad, but all have been enacted for a reason.

Sure...and the reason for this chickenshit is political...not legal.

That's what we might call a "bad" thing. No?

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Sure...and the reason for this chickenshit is political...not legal.

That's what we might call a "bad" thing. No?

Hey, she is being charged and held under existing laws, nothing new. Like em or not, they are and have been there for a long time.

You can and do call everything "bad" if it does not fit your narrative or likes. :)

Oh and understand this. I could not, in any way, care less about Lich or her cohorts. I would feel the same way about anyone being stupid and flaunting laws for a stupid cause.

Edited by ExFlyer

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

So you believe that it's appropriate for the government to abuse its authority because she organized a givesendgo account? 

When this is all set and done she will recieve a settlement for millions of dollars. Hopefully karimjee does jail time too

Edited by West

4 minutes ago, West said:

So you believe that it's appropriate for the government to abuse its authority because she organized a givesendgo account? 

I’ll field that one.  Yes.  Yes he is fine with government abusing citizens because he’s been programmed by the MSM.  But it won’t stop what’s coming, they can’t program enough people to do that.

8 minutes ago, West said:

When this is all set and done she will recieve a settlement for millions of dollars. Hopefully karimjee does jail time too

Why is what I believe so important to you??

Your obsession with what I say is becoming frightening. 

I say  things that make sense to me as I have no prejudice. I do not care about her or your cause.

Like em or not, there are rules (laws) and like with any game, if you break em, you get a penalty.

As for a settlement, based on what? The charges against her may be dropped but she broke those minor laws. Having charged dropped does not absolve, it only diminishes punishment.

14 minutes ago, sharkman said:

I’ll field that one.  Yes.  Yes he is fine with government abusing citizens because he’s been programmed by the MSM.  But it won’t stop what’s coming, they can’t program enough people to do that.

Geez, thanks for speaking for me. Thanks for telling me who programs me. Quite presumptuous of you but then, why expect more from you? You are, and  am being presumptuous now, an idiot thinking you know me or anyone else that disagrees with you or has different opinions than yours. Pompous and arrogant is my opinion of you. :)

I am fine with law abiding citizens of this country.

There are laws that I do not like as well so, I avoid doing anything that may breach them and testing the law enforcement officials.

Edited by ExFlyer

32 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Why is what I believe so important to you??

Your obsession with what I say is becoming frightening. 

I say  things that make sense to me as I have no prejudice. I do not care about her or your cause.

Like em or not, there are rules (laws) and like with any game, if you break em, you get a penalty.

As for a settlement, based on what? The charges against her may be dropped but she broke those minor laws. Having charged dropped does not absolve, it only diminishes punishment.

There are rules for prosecutors too which appears they violated. 

Why wouldn't she recieve damages? Her reputation has been damaged by politicians and she's faced unusually harsh punishment. 

45 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Geez, thanks for speaking for me. Thanks for telling me who programs me. Quite presumptuous of you but then, why expect more from you? You are, and  am being presumptuous now, an idiot thinking you know me or anyone else that disagrees with you or has different opinions than yours. Pompous and arrogant is my opinion of you. :)

I am fine with law abiding citizens of this country.

There are laws that I do not like as well so, I avoid doing anything that may breach them and testing the law enforcement officials.

So, you can read me like a book and I can read you like a book.  
?

14 minutes ago, West said:

Why wouldn't she recieve damages? Her reputation has been damaged by politicians and she's faced unusually harsh punishment. 

This is true. They made an "example" of her. They also grossly bent the laws and abused their powers in order to make an "example" of her. Its childish but hey...we do have Pixie-Dust as a PM so...ya...there's that explanation...

21 minutes ago, West said:

Again, why is my opinion so important to you??

I said my piece.

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

This is true. They made an "example" of her. They also grossly bent the laws and abused their powers in order to make an "example" of her. Its childish but hey...we do have Pixie-Dust as a PM so...ya...there's that explanation...

OK.

Or to show what could happen.

Just like in football, a holding penalty can be called on almost  every play but it isn't, only when it gets excessive do the refs hammer down. So, the law hammered down on a few.