First a trickle....Now a flood

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

‘This will go down as the biggest biological pharmaceutical safety disaster in the history of mankind — by a mile. This will go down worse than most wars in terms of mortality’ ~ Dr Peter McCullough

An extraordinary claim with an extraordinary dearth of anything to substantiate it.

You're basically saying the Holocaust is occurring right under everyone's nose.  As I recall you even alluded to some sort of terminator aspect to vaccine that is intended to kill most of humanity.

All this with just a mere handful of people and only 2.3 million dollars you say?

This will also go down as the most brilliantly executed conspiracy in the history of conspiracies.  People this smart probably deserve the fruits of their labour. I only wish I was in on it.

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Oh, I'm sorry.  I thought you said it was the "vast majority".

I said the vast majority think you're a loon. You said only a few people were in on the conspiracy, although you also said the vast majority of experts were paid off.

You're all over the map.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

I said the vast majority think you're a loon. You said only a few people were in on the conspiracy, although you also said the vast majority of experts were paid off.

You're all over the map.

No.  You said the vast majority of "experts" think the inoculations are the greatest thing ever.

Yet you can't name one of these "vast majority" of experts.  You can't provide one study or data set.

If anyone's a loon - it's you.

Enjoy your evening, lab rat.

16 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I have 24 pages of studies and data.

What do you got?

I have your lunacy to cite.

I doubt if the gravitas of all the contrary experts in the world is greater than 0.5% of that which comprises the vast VAST majority of experts that are in agreement about the safety and efficacy of COVID vaccines.

A CTV headline? ?

Just CTV? C'mon you know there are literally thousands of mainstream media outlets and many tens of tens of thousands of journalists in on it too around the world.  Or are we to believe even the brainwashers have been through the rinse cycle?

And all without an army of big media-industrial complex whistle-blowers to show for it

You see why your data dump will need to be 10 times bigger than WikiLeaks to even begin to reflect the scope of the biggest scam in the known galaxy?

Edited by eyeball

31 minutes ago, Goddess said:

No.  You said the vast majority of "experts" think the inoculations are the greatest thing ever.

You said the vast majority are liars that have been paid off to keep quiet about inoculations being a pharmaceutical disaster, the biggest in history.  

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

Well, the VAST majority of the experts you have been listening to have been liars, so.......

I'll stick with the ones who haven't lied and aren't paid off by Pharma.

See why I only have to cite you to prove how insane your belief in this conspiracy is?

Yet you can't name one of these "vast majority" of experts.  You can't provide one study or data set.

If anyone's a loon - it's you.

Enjoy your evening, lab rat.

I'm not required to provide anything because I'm not the one making the contradictory extraordinary claims here.  I'm simply wondering why the vast VAST majority of medical establishments around the world are so unwilling to listen to them.  You keep claiming it's because they're all 'in on it'.

And I'm the loon/lab rat.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, dialamah said:

This entire thread is your attempt at fear-mongering, and you're pissed that people aren't falling for it.

LOL ?

3 years of "case" numbers screeched at us every 15 minutes WASN'T fear-mongering to you, but studies and data is.

In just over a year, we went from "One death from covid is too many" to children and young adults having heart attacks and dropping dead on sports fields all over the world is "meh, who cares?"

What I don't understand is that YOU ALL KNEW this was an experimental inoculation, that you were all lab rats and that there was zero long-term data on how these inoculations would affect humans.  You all KNOW you were lied to about everything.

So why deny the data when it does come out? 

The inoculations don't prevent spread, they don't prevent hospitalization and they don't prevent death.  That is FACT.

And now, because the shots impair normal immune functioning, you all have to inject yourselves every 3-6 months just to keep SOME semblance of an immune system.  For the rest of your lives.  Tell me, if they had told you that from the beginning - that the inoculations wouldn't prevent anything and you'd be locked into multiple shots every year - would you have started down the jab path?

No.  You are the ones who are pissed.  And you take it out on those who didn't fall for it.

"Under the influence of great fear, almost everybody becomes superstitious.  Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity towards those who are not regarded as members of the herd.  Fear generates impulses of cruelty, and therefore promotes such superstitious beliefs as seem to justify cruelty.  Neither a man nor a crowd nor a nation can be trusted to act humanely or to think sanely under the influence of great fear."

~~ Bertrand Russell

I'll tell you one thing I know - the "anti-vaxxers" don't want to see the jab fanatics dead.  But the jab fanatics marched with signs saying "Gas the Unvaxxed" and "Kill the Unvaxxed".  The jab fanatics wanted them cancelled from society, denied healthcare, as one person here said, "Let them die in refrigerated trucks", fired from their jobs and careers, not allowed to buy groceries, jailed, fined, put in camps.

One side has been cruel. And its not the side I'm on.

Your fear and cruelty gives you away.  You're the loons.

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

I'm not required to provide anything because I'm not the one making the contradictory extraordinary claims here. 

This is where you're 100% wrong.

Pharma has to PROVE the jabs are safe and effective.  They are the ones making the extraordinary claims.

I don't have to actually prove anything.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Goddess said:
8 hours ago, dialamah said:

This entire thread is your attempt at fear-mongering, and you're pissed that people aren't falling for it.

LOL ?

3 years

Two years - 2020 to 2022.  I didn't read the rest because you started off with hyperbole and I'm sure the rest would have been equally as hyperbolic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

This is where you're 100% wrong.

Pharma has to PROVE the jabs are safe and effective.  They are the ones making the extraordinary claims.

No I'm not wrong at all. Vaccine producers have proven their product is safe to the satisfaction of authorities.

The claims you're making about government complicity in the criminal intent to deceive billions of human beings are what's extraordinary and they have nothing to do with medicine.

I don't have to actually prove anything.

Yes you do, just because you're lousy at it is no excuse.

COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Accountability Roundtable / Twitter

Florida governor DeSantis, Surgeon General Ladapo and a panel of medical/scientific experts from around the world and vaccine injured people hold a Vaccine Accountability Roundtable discussion.

1.5 hours.  If you don't watch anything else, at least watch the last half hour where they discuss the illusion of consensus and censorship of experts that has taken place and the ramifications of that.

Florida will be convening a panel of experts to deal with issues (now and in the future), which is how it should have been with the pandemic response from the beginning.  He says other states have expressed interest in doing the same thing, rather than have CDC bureaucrats with no medical training making decisions.

If you don't want to watch at all, here are four critical announcements from the Roundtable discussion:

1. Governor DeSantis filed a petition with the Florida Supreme Court to impanel a Grand Jury to investigate wrongdoing connected with the covid-19 vaccines.

2. Florida has created a new “Public Health Integrity Committee” including expert researchers that can critically review the public health guidance coming from federal agencies like the CDC and the NIH, and provide independent, evidence-based guidance to Floridians. The Governor said other states would join Florida.

3. The Legislature will introduce a new bill to protect physicians’ independent judgment, their First Amendment rights, and their right to dissent from the orthodox narrative.

4. Since the CDC won’t do it, Florida’s Surgeon General is initiating a scientific surveillance study of the incidence of death from myocarditis within a few weeks of covid-19. They’ll be working with scientists from the University of Florida.

8 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Not to mention the circus of harassing people with a mask on the street at every march, also witnessed by me. 

Ya, I've been yelled at more than once over the last 3 years for not wearing a mask.

At first, I just smiled and said "Thank you."  Now I say "Fuque Off."

Maniacs.

ALL of 2020.

ALL of 2021.

ALL of 2022.

We're going into year 4.

Nope.  In B C they started reporting daily around April of 2020.  April 2020 to April 2021  = 1st year.

April 2022 to April 2022 = 2nd year.  They moved to weekly about this time.  

April 2022 to ~August 2022 when they stopped reporting even weekly - 2 years, 4 months total.

And now you're pushing your hyperbole to 4 years.

13 hours ago, dialamah said:

Nope.  In B C they started reporting daily around April of 2020.  April 2020 to April 2021  = 1st year.

April 2022 to April 2022 = 2nd year.  They moved to weekly about this time.  

April 2022 to ~August 2022 when they stopped reporting even weekly - 2 years, 4 months total.

And now you're pushing your hyperbole to 4 years.

News stories were already trickling out of China in Jan of 2020.

If you weren't paying attention, that's on you.

And in case you haven't noticed, it's not over yet.

3 full years and we're moving into the 4th.  And still having covid screeched at us.