Canada Must Stop Funding Ukraine War

10 minutes ago, myata said:

I don't think this forum is the right place for Russian propaganda. Administrators pls take a look at the account.

It is not Russian propaganda, those on the extreme right are the best at fighting for freedom.

Ukrainians are not soft lefty. 

You might hate the truth, but in Afghanistan it was not the left who defeated the soviet union.

Edited by rectum

8 minutes ago, myata said:

I don't think this forum is the right place for Russian propaganda. Administrators pls take a look at the account.

Lol...so as soon as someone shows pictures of the proud Neo-Nazis in Ukraine...you want them investigated by the mods. Hilarious. 

Not that I don't now think this fine asshole is a common troll, but your reaction to object to images that really...really trash a lot of your argument, is comical.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...so as soon as someone shows pictures of the proud Neo-Nazis in Ukraine...you want them investigated by the mods. Hilarious. 

People who support the Nazi today, are the same who in 1980 would have supported Al-Qaeda and the Taliban and would have called any criticism of the AQ as Soviet propaganda. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rectum said:

People who support the Nazi today, are the same who in 1980 would have supported Al-Qaeda and the Taliban and would have called any criticism of the AQ as Soviet propaganda. 

This is true. Why didn't you just say so instead of carrying on this theater? 

Edited by Nationalist

2 minutes ago, rectum said:

Ukraine? 

Have we really forgotten how in Ukraine 700,000 jews were killed not by the German army, but by the local Ukrainians?  

it is even a national holiday in Ukraine to commemorate nazi collaborators 

Also true.

19 minutes ago, rectum said:

It is not Russian propaganda, those on the extreme right are the best at fighting for freedom.

Ukrainians are not soft lefty. 

You might hate the truth, but in Afghanistan it was not the left who defeated the soviet union.

Yeah the Mujaheddin bit back big time.  Don’t prop up extremists.  

Is it Russian propaganda, when a Jewish newspaper before war mention that in Ukraine out in the open people march in celebration of Nazi collaborator? (the birthday of Stepan Bandera is a national holiday in Ukraine)

Even Ukraine Ambassador to Berlin went and visited the grave of the nazi collaborator that is responsible for killing 700k jew.

image.thumb.png.34783a6b6ccae0a33d51c018e4948296.png

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What can we see from here, Dougie? What CTV tells us? What Fox tells us? Do they even really know? If they do know, are they gonna tell us? Do you trust them, Dougie?

I trust Xinhua more than I trust CTV, and I wish I was exaggerating. 

China is actually walking pretty tall these days. Not many countries just openly have a million slaves and tell the world to STHU and buy their rubber dogshit. Not many countries are fishing in the South China Sea because China is squatting on it. Hollywood doesn't answer to anyone the way they cater to China. Lebron is carrying China's water. A born-and-raised American just competed for China in the winter olympics.

Who ever abandoned the US before, when they had a chance to be America's premiere athlete in a sport?

The US is who's going down right now. Crime is brazen, election integrity is gone, the FBI is a political operation now, the population is completely divided along religious, moral and political lines. The whitehouse was attacked and the media ignored it. The media ignores protests outside of SCJs homes. Condones them even. A man travelled across the USA to kill a SCJ at his home, at a protest which is constitutionally illegal yet supported by the whitehouse, and somehow that's not a big deal to the MSM.  

The US is going downhill and the skids are greased, bigtime. China is growing by comparison. 2019 looks like it will go down in history as the peak of American civilization. 

I won't bother to quarrel with you

you never concede anything no matter what argument is presented

so dissenting from your preferred narrative is the definition of a fool's errand

<How do we report an obvious Russian troll to the admins? >

OK forget it. Let it be full and uncompromized freedom of speech. This is an obscure board with little visibility. Let them shine in all their unadorned ugliness and monstrosity. Unlawful, abhorrent war in the middle of Europe by a mad tyrant by hands of his henchmen and stooges.

Children killed by Russia in Ukraine:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ukraines-first-lady-shares-her-003508899.html

Edited by myata

24 minutes ago, myata said:

OK forget it. Let it be full and uncompromized freedom of speech

well you will hardly defeat the Kremlin by adopting their methods of suppressing speech

the whole point is to be the free world led by the Americans against that sort of thing

or at least it was in my day, serving in the First Cold War

we didn't censor, only the Soviets needed to do that

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

well you will hardly defeat the Kremlin by adopting their methods of suppressing speech

Well technically this is supposed to be a discussion board not some general media outlet and the purpose there is anything but an open discussion. But I agree, policing it may be worse than just leaving open in everybody's view. If we couldn't see it for what it is, well that would define us more than anything else.

41 minutes ago, myata said:

How dare some criticise the freedom loving Ben Laden, it is Russian propaganda to say he is a terrorist.

Here is some pics of victim of the war in Afghanistan, let us give billions to the Taliban. 

23 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Canada's international reputation, which is diminishing daily, is our main contribution. 

We've provided more peacekeepers than any country aside from India, we're like the tip of the peacekeeping spear. 

Where goes Canada, so does credibility. 

When the Yugo mission was still being run by the UN, allied forces use to call the 2 Bn battle groups CAN'T BAT 1 and CAN'T BAT 2, because we were barely allowed outside of the camp, and when we did go out there was a list of caveats...Since Justin took power "remember the big We're back " speech at UN HQ they are still waiting for Justin to live up to his comment...our UN troop levels have diminished drastically, today we are in single digits. today we are not even on the stick.

Whatever reputation we had gained in Afghanistan is now long gone, we are a nation of lairs and storytellers now.

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, myata said:

Well technically this is supposed to be a discussion board not some general media outlet and the purpose there is anything but an open discussion. But I agree, policing it may be worse than just leaving open in everybody's view. If we couldn't see it for what it is, well that would define us more than anything else.

the moderation here is not political

the moderation here is just about adhering to the format

the moderator here won't police the Russia Trolls for their positions, only their adherence to the rules

Just now, myata said:

Is deliberate spreading of fabricated images in support of Nazi-style regime and its wars allowed by the rules?

as I say, as a Cold Warrior from the free world of yore

I defend the first amendment of the United States constitution to the threshold of Brandenburg v. Ohio

reporting up the chain of command to the American Supreme Allied Commander Europe

13 minutes ago, myata said:

Is deliberate spreading of fabricated images in support of Nazi-style regime and its wars allowed by the rules? Only rhetorically, of course.

Fabricated images.

1)So When Israel ambassador in 2018 is shocked than nazi collaborator are glorified in Ukraine, it is fabricated image?

2) Then when in 2021 another Israeli newspaper mention Nazi are marching in the open , it is fabricated image?

3) Many of the images I shared, are not shared by the Russian but by Reuters and NATO FB page. So the Russian got American media and the NATO to share fabricated images? 

Edited by rectum