Jump to content

US Supreme Court strikes down Roe V. Wade


West

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, West said:

If she's an addict and slips something into her kids bottle.. sure you will stand up for the mom in that case too... nobody has to take responsibility if they are a left winger

That's intentionally poisoning a child. There is definitely malice involved. Again, WTF are you talking about?

Edited by Aristides
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, dialamah said:

The court's decision is an infringement of the 14th Amendment, as  it violates women's right to privacy.  

the 14th amendment doesn’t apply

men don't have a right to abortion either

women don't get special rights that men don't have

that would actually violate the 14th amendment

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Aristides said:

Trumpsters give conservatives a bad name. They have formed a cult and called themselves conservatives.

Blah, blah, blah.

You always want to whine about Trump but you can't find anything that he ever did that was as bad as the gesundheitspass, freezing bank accts, beating peaceful protesters, or hatemongering. 

You give humans a bad name. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Blah, blah, blah.

You always want to whine about Trump but you can't find anything that he ever did that was as bad as the gesundheitspass, freezing bank accts, beating peaceful protesters, or hatemongering. 

You give humans a bad name. 

Trump is treasonist for intentionally attempting to turn over the election in an obvious coup. The fact that those like you continue to praise him KNOWING this alone is disgusting.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Scott Mayers said:

Trump is treasonist for intentionally attempting to turn over the election in an obvious coup. The fact that those like you continue to praise him KNOWING this alone is disgusting.

That is simply not what happened.  There was no coup, no insurrection.  And they started entering the Capitol building(95% were let in, invited) before Trump even finished his speech.  In which he told them to go home.

The best thing you could do for yourself is to stop watching the news, all of it.  They have become profit whores.  They put profit and their activist causes ahead of the truth.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Scott Mayers said:

Trump is treasonist for intentionally attempting to turn over the election in an obvious coup. The fact that those like you continue to praise him KNOWING this alone is disgusting.

😆.. yet democaps created a fake collusion scam to try and remove a sitting president

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

what is ignorant is claiming the 14th amendment includes a right to abortion

if you want that right

pass a constitutional amendment

or live in state that has it in it's state constitution

until then

you're shit out of luck

as it should be

Like men need a right to abortion. It just demonstrates your contempt for women.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:


What an idiot. 

it also shows that the 14th amendment doesn’t apply

extra rights isn't equal protection

it's extra protection

you aren't asking for equality

you are asking for superiority

while claiming that anyone who opposes that superiority

is somehow bigoted against women

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As Chelsea Handler said last night.

Universal health care is pro life

Restricting guns is pro life

Fighting climate change is pro life

Listening to doctors during a pandemic is pro life

Not forcing women to give birth like livestock is pro life

Republicans are against all of them

Saying Republicans are pro life is like saying OJ Simpson is pro wife.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

As Chelsea Handler said last night.

Universal health care is pro life

Restricting guns is pro life

Fighting climate change is pro life

Listening to doctors during a pandemic is pro life

Not forcing women to give birth like livestock is pro life

Republicans are against all of them

Saying Republicans are pro life is like saying OJ Simpson is pro wife.

Chelsea Handler is an idiot

and wrong on every count

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

it also shows that the 14th amendment doesn’t apply

extra rights isn't equal protection

it's extra protection

you aren't asking for equality

you are asking for superiority

claiming that anyone who opposes that superiority

is somehow bigoted against women

Damn right its bigoted against women, You would deny them a right to control what can only apply to them on some bullshit excuse that men can't have the same right. It's a pathetic excuse you use to exert control over women.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Damn right its bigoted against women, You would deny them a right to control what can only apply to them on some bullshit excuse that men can't have the same right. It's a pathetic excuse you use to exert control over women.

it's not about women

it's about protecting the unborn child

the child's body is not her body

her body her choice therefore does not apply

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Chelsea Handler is a fuck of a lot smarter than you. You just don't like the truth about what Republicans really stand for.

Chelsea Handler is hostile witness who knows fuck all about Republicans

and concocts strawmen of their positions

to make her stupid ideas sound smarter

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Chelsea Handler is hostile witness who knows fuck all about Republicans

and concocts strawmen of their positions

to make her stupid ideas sound smarter

Which one of those things was she wrong about? Which one of those things do Republicans support?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,430
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    MaryAshleyy
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • ThoughtsOnThoughts earned a badge
      First Post
    • Mako earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Manymoons11 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Mako went up a rank
      Rookie
    • kashanali897 earned a badge
      First Post
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...