Putin is wrong that Nazis control Ukraine

xul

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

How do you figure Russia started it in 2014?

they moved in their forces and then after that did parts of Ukraine hold referendums

Ukraine didn't start the fighting

Russia did, they just pretended they didn't and called engaging in war by another label

Ukraine merely retaliated their obvious land grab

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

they moved in their forces and then after that did parts of Ukraine hold referendums

Ukraine didn't start the fighting

Russia did, they just pretended they didn't and called engaging in war by another label

Ukraine merely retaliated their obvious land grab

Interesting...warped but interesting. I assume you can prove this?

6 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

claiming everybody is a Nazi is a telltale sign of wokeness 

the Russians have gone woke in order to demonize Ukraine

as have you

Lol..."because I said so. So there!"

In other news...the Czech and Slovak nations have a housing shortage, but the Ukrainian refugees are being given homes...at tax payers expense. Yet most of Ukraine is oblivious to this "war". Why aren't these "proud Ukrainians" simply moved to the vast safe areas? That's simple.

Because Ukraine is not part of the EU, they can't easily migrate west. But once this "war" started, they saw their opportunity and took it.

I have to wonder...the "war" has been raging in Donbas since 2014. Why is it that now, the west has decided to open the gates?

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol..."because I said so. So there!"

In other news...the Czech and Slovak nations have a housing shortage, but the Ukrainian refugees are being given homes...at tax payers expense. Yet most of Ukraine is oblivious to this "war". Why aren't these "proud Ukrainians" simply moved to the vast safe areas? That's simple.

Because Ukraine is not part of the EU, they can't easily migrate west. But once this "war" started, they saw their opportunity and took it.

I have to wonder...the "war" has been raging in Donbas since 2014. Why is it that now, the west has decided to open the gates?

because Russia is destroying a lot more of Ukraine now

the war's intensity has increased by many orders of magnitude

do you really think the situation hasn't changed drastically since February 24, 2022?

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

because Russia is destroying a lot more of Ukraine now

the war's intensity has increased by many orders of magnitude

do you really think the situation hasn't changed drastically since February 24, 2022?

Hmmm...

Here's a map of pre-invasion Ukraine identifying the pro-Russian areas.

2LpnWKB2nNjC-OnmOKauE9T83YiELnnN99T_Iapq

These provinces have been at war since 2014.

Here's a map of the current situation.

Ukraine%2Bruthenia.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Gee-whiz...those maps look almost identical.

13 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Hmmm...

Here's a map of pre-invasion Ukraine identifying the pro-Russian areas.

2LpnWKB2nNjC-OnmOKauE9T83YiELnnN99T_Iapq

These provinces have been at war since 2014.

Here's a map of the current situation.

Ukraine%2Bruthenia.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Gee-whiz...those maps look almost identical.

new areas were invaded

and a lot more destruction occured since

the situation clearly changed massively

attempting to claim otherwise is laughable on the face of it

your maps don't even claim that

they claim the opposite

you undermine your own argument

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

new areas were invaded

the situation clearly changed massively

attempting to claim otherwise is laughable on the face of it

Yes. Other places were attacked a bit. Military posts bombed...a nuclear plant taken over...

And something that's just come to light. It appears that every time the west tries to send arms through Slovakia to Ukraine, the Russians blow them up. The blown up arms are then turned around back to Slovakia for repairs. My wife showed me this from Slovak news.

So yes...the situation HAS clearly changed. The Neo-Nazis of Ukraine now have a well armed military to deal with, instead of a bunch of Russians with pitchforks. Poor souls. Maybe the ghost of Dolphy will come to their aid?

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yes. Other places were attacked a bit. Military posts bombed...a nuclear plant taken over...

And something that's just come to light. It appears that every time the west tries to send arms through Slovakia to Ukraine, the Russians blow them up. The blown up arms are then turned around back to Slovakia for repairs. My wife showed me this from Slovak news.

So yes...the situation HAS clearly changed. The Neo-Nazis of Ukraine now have a well armed military to deal with, instead of a bunch of Russians with pitchforks. Poor souls. Maybe the ghost of Dolphy will come to their aid?

some nationalist you are

cheering on the violation of another nation's sovereignty

to the point of invasion and destruction of parts of that nation

because of ridiculous woke claims that it's filled with Nazi's

sad

Edited by Yzermandius19

27 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

some nationalist you are

cheering on the violation of another nation's sovereignty

to the point of invasion and destruction of parts of that nation

because of ridiculous woke claims that it's filled with Nazi's

sad

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/neo-nazis-azov-battalion-is-ukraines-controversial-custodian/articleshow/90692826.cms

azov1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Do have a warm and fuzzy day...

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

pointing to some Nazi's does not mean a place is filled with them

this is true when the Democrats do it or when Russia does it

it's woke bullshit

and it certainly is not grounds for an invasion

Edited by Yzermandius19

11 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

pointing to some Nazi's does not mean a place is filled with them

this is true when the Democrats do it or when Russia does it

it's woke bullshit

and it certainly is not grounds for an invasion

I've never claimed that it was.

Just that neither side is "good".

The permanent ideology in Russia is Greater-Russianism. Different forms of government are all just instruments the purpose of which is to serve the main ideology Greater-Russianism.

At one point the rule by the Czar was the way to advance the cause. Next the cause was draped in disguise of communism and currently Putin's form of fascism has been the chosen method to advance the cause.

On 5/6/2022 at 7:18 AM, Nationalist said:

The earliest I can find any mention of that picture in Tiny Eye Image Search is 2015. 7 years ago.

That lines up with the Ukrainian government's explanation of the Azov militia. The official story is they first appeared during the Crimean conflict when Russia grabbed that region. At that time the leaders claimed sympathy with Nazi ideology. It was a small militia separate from the Ukrainian army. Since that time the Ukrainian government and the Azov (battalion now) have joined and officially rejected any connection to Nazism. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

20 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

The earliest I can find any mention of that picture in Tiny Eye Image Search is 2015. 7 years ago.

That lines up with the Ukrainian government's explanation of the Azov militia. The official story is they first appeared during the Crimean conflict when Russia grabbed that region. At that time the leaders claimed sympathy with Nazi ideology. It was a small militia separate from the Ukrainian army. Since that time the Ukrainian government and the Azov (battalion now) have joined and officially rejected any connection to Nazism. 

Ya...right.

"But even though Putin is engaging in propaganda, it’s also true that Ukraine has a genuine Nazi problem — both past and present." https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/ukraine-has-nazi-problem-vladimir-putin-s-denazification-claim-war-ncna1290946

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya...right.

"But even though Putin is engaging in propaganda, it’s also true that Ukraine has a genuine Nazi problem — both past and present." https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/ukraine-has-nazi-problem-vladimir-putin-s-denazification-claim-war-ncna1290946

the woke think everyone has a nazi problem

why would you believe them this time?

because Russia is parroting the woke response?

21 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the woke think everyone has a nazi problem

why would you believe them this time?

because Russia is parroting the woke response?

No because Canadian forces saw them first hand years ago.

Edited by Nationalist

I have once been to Russia. I spent there two weeks in St.Petersburg but that was a long time ago.

However, many Finns have said that they have never been to Russia and have absolutely zero interest of going there and that even applies to the people who live close to the Russian border.

I understand them absolutely and I wish we could somehow throw out the 100000 Russians living in our country before Putin thinks they need to be protected,

11 hours ago, -TSS- said:

I have once been to Russia. I spent there two weeks in St.Petersburg but that was a long time ago.

However, many Finns have said that they have never been to Russia and have absolutely zero interest of going there and that even applies to the people who live close to the Russian border.

I understand them absolutely and I wish we could somehow throw out the 100000 Russians living in our country before Putin thinks they need to be protected,

Does your population attack the Russian migrants? Do they kill them relentlessly?