Putin is wrong that Nazis control Ukraine

xul

There's a lot on this subject, of course, but here's a couple I've found useful in helping me understand what's going on over there. You two both might want to check them out. Just a suggestion as you both seem to be missing stuff.

How Joe Biden Helped Create The Crisis Over Ukraine

Ukraine’s history and its centuries-long road to independence

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

not a Libbie

if you're intelligent enough to know Russia deserves plenty of blame

then why be stupid and defend them just because the Libbies attack them?

that just discredits your argument and plays into the Libbies hands

good job

Why do you keep accusing me of defending any of them?

14 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Why do you keep accusing me of defending any of them?

because any time someone rightfully calls Russia out

you deflect and defend them

while blaming everyone under the sun but them

that's why

you want to change that perception

stop constantly going to bat for them when they are attacked with Russian propaganda talking points

and try actually calling them out every now and then

instead of playing contrarian

you are treating Russia with kid gloves and going out of your way to point fingers elsewhere

going on and on in post after post about the shortcomings of everyone but Russia 

while writing everyone off who attacks them for good reason as "libbies"

you can't effectively feign neutrality while doing that

obvious pro-Russian hack is obvious 

Edited by Yzermandius19

53 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

that's why

stop constantly going to bat for them when they are attacked with Russian propaganda talking points

you are treating Russia with kid gloves and going out of your way to point fingers elsewhere

going on and on in post after post about the shortcomings of everyone but Russia 

As I said...simpleton.

While the education system was teaching you to be a reactionary, did they also explain the concept of multi-dimensional thinking? No need to answer that...

To dumb it down for you;

Russians and Putin bad for invading like that and blowin' shit and people up. Bad Russians

Ukraine and Zelinsky bad for sicking the Gawd-Damn Neo-Nazi Azovs on the Donbas. Bad Ukrainians

EU bad for promoting an economic system that encouraged Russian pipelines to Western Euro nations. (although in their case, Russia might have been the most logical solution). Bad EU.

NATO bad because they carried on the Cold War while Russia spent 2 decades just getting their feet back on the ground after the Soviet fall. NATO agreed to not expand, and of course they did immediately. Then they haggled over who could realistically do what for Ukraine...a nation NATO had rejected membership to on the grounds of corruption. Morons. Bad NATO.

USA bad because Joe's a moron. There's no doubt now that Joe Biden's weakness and less than full marble collection has made this debacle a debacle. Why on Earth, the USA and NATO should now be trying to "bulk-up" the Ukraine, is beyond my comprehension. I don't get it. We watch wars on TV all the time. But put one on the edge of Europe and what? Millennial freak out? All of the sudden the Ukrainians mean something to someone? Other than Joe and Hunter that is... Bad USA.

I find this faux outrage over, what amounts to a minor incursion into a brand new nation, where the residents of said incurred area actually VOTED for independence from Ukraine...EXACTLY like Crimea...a Gawd-Damn farce! And the further Biden and NATO push the bear, the closer we all get to dead...all of us...over a primarily ethnic Russian province called Donbas, of a UN-made nation called Ukraine.

GOOD FUCKING IDEA!!!

Edited by Nationalist

26 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

As I said...simpleton.

While the education system was teaching you to be a reactionary, did they also explain the concept of multi-dimensional thinking? No need to answer that...

To dumb it down for you;

Russians and Putin bad for invading like that and blowin' shit and people up. Bad Russians

Ukraine and Zelinsky bad for sicking the Gawd-Damn Neo-Nazi Azovs on the Donbas. Bad Ukrainians

EU bad for promoting an economic system that encouraged Russian pipelines to Western Euro nations. (although in their case, Russia might have been the most logical solution). Bad EU.

NATO bad because they carried on the Cold War while Russia spent 2 decades just getting their feet back on the ground after the Soviet fall. NATO agreed to not expand, and of course they did immediately. Then they haggled over who could realistically do what for Ukraine...a nation NATO had rejected membership to on the grounds of corruption. Morons. Bad NATO.

USA bad because Joe's a moron. There's no doubt now that Joe Biden's weakness and less than full marble collection has made this debacle a debacle. Why on Earth, the USA and NATO should now be trying to "bulk-up" the Ukraine, is beyond my comprehension. I don't get it. We watch wars on TV all the time. But put one on the edge of Europe and what? Millennial freak out? All of the sudden the Ukrainians mean something to someone? Other than Joe and Hunter that is... Bad USA.

I find this faux outrage over, what amounts to a minor incursion into a brand new nation, where the residents of said incurred area actually VOTED for independence from Ukraine...EXACTLY like Crimea...a Gawd-Damn farce! And the further Biden and NATO push the bear, the closer we all get to dead...all of us...over a primarily ethnic Russian province called Donbas, of a UN-made nation called Ukraine.

GOOD FUCKING IDEA!!!

see

you say one tiny little thing about Russia

then go on and on about the EU, NATO and America

because clearly you have a pro-Russian bias and think all other parties are more to blame than they are

or you would have said a lot more bad things about Russia or you would have said a lot less bad things about everyone who opposes Russia

you're the reactionary simpleton

who sides with Russia because people he doesn't like side against them

doesn't get anymore reactionary than that

Edited by Yzermandius19

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

see

you say one tiny little thing about Russia

then go on and on about the EU, NATO and America

because clearly you have a pro-Russian bias and think all other parties are more to blame than they are

or you would have said a lot more bad things about Russia or you would have said a lot less bad things about everyone who opposes Russia

you're the reactionary simpleton

who sides with Russia because people he doesn't like side against them

doesn't get anymore reactionary than that

*giggle*

Truly pathetic.

11 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

*giggle*

Truly pathetic.

you only mention the bad Russia does as a token throwaway line to gloss over being called out on bias in their favor

and even then, you barely mention it, and only mention it in a long diatribe about Russia's enemies being bad

otherwise you never bring it up, ever

you spend the vast majority of your time talking about the bad everyone else did, ad nauseum

and downplaying the bad things about Russia everyone else mentions

you aren't fooling anyone with half a brain

obvious Russian hack is obvious

your neutral unbiased observer routine is a transparent joke

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you only mention the bad Russia does as a token throwaway line to gloss over being called out on bias in their favor

and even then, you barely mention it, and only mention it in a long diatribe about Russia's enemies being bad

otherwise you never bring it up, ever

you spend the vast majority of your time talking about the bad everyone else did, ad nauseum

and downplaying the bad things about Russia everyone else mentions

you aren't fooling anyone with half a brain

obvious Russian hack is obvious

your neutral unbiased observer routine is a transparent joke

No I don't. I blame all of them.

Stupid people should not be allowed to make serious decisions.!

When they do...educated people should sort it all out and settle the matter accordingly.!

Guess which side you'd belong to?

10 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

that's why

I don't think your constant zombie parroting can contribute to meaningful discussion.

Edited by athos

39 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I am the educated

you are the other one

First of all, you do not distinguish education from training.
You are not educated, you are a trained zombie bot who does not understand the meaning of what he is saying.

?