Biden is Done

If you care about the elderly and infirm, or the mental state of the guy with his hand on the nuclear trigger, you need to watch that video. 

At 1:20 you'll see what dementia looks like. It's no longer up for debate, it's a matter of who's going to step in and be, at the very least, the figurehead of the US gov't. 

By rights it should be Kamala, God save us all, but if it's not then there will be an even bigger shitstorm "WHY DID A BLACK WOMAN GET BYPASSED WHEN THE POTUS JOB WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERS?!?!?". 

This is a very scary time. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

It's a shit show for sure. Joe never has been sharp. Kamala is...well...a tramp.

Yeah I think that Kamala's biography is going to have some glaring omissions in it and be highly glossed-over lol.

The Democrats have buried themselves under a mountain of failure and stupidity. 

I can't even think of one Dem who's "presidential". That's why all of their campaigning is based on lies/negative attack ads.

Kamala is an embarrassment to black women and her only hope if she becomes POTUS is that she's gonna be compared to the weakest PUTUS in US history (probably any country's history). 

Talk about "Out of the frying pan...."

• Like 2

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If you care about the elderly and infirm, or the mental state of the guy with his hand on the nuclear trigger, you need to watch that video. 

At 1:20 you'll see what dementia looks like. It's no longer up for debate, it's a matter of who's going to step in and be, at the very least, the figurehead of the US gov't. 

By rights it should be Kamala, God save us all, but if it's not then there will be an even bigger shitstorm "WHY DID A BLACK WOMAN GET BYPASSED WHEN THE POTUS JOB WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERS?!?!?". 

This is a very scary time. 

he clearly has dementia.  he was done before the election he actually lost 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah I think that Kamala's biography is going to have some glaring omissions in it and be highly glossed-over lol.

I can't even think of one Dem who's "presidential". That's why all of their campaigning is based on lies/negative attack ads.

Kamala is an embarrassment to black women and her only hope if she becomes POTUS is that she's gonna be compared to the weakest PUTUS in US history (probably any country's history). 

Talk about "Out of the frying pan...."

Kamala is not a black person. That too is a Libbie lie. She's half white and half indian or something  like that.

• Like 2

I wonder when it's going to get to the point when leaders from around the world start openly addressing their concerns about a dementia victim having his hand near the button.

Biden has already threatened to use chemical weapons against Russia, which is pretty scary considering the US has already been caught lying about biological weapons (and everything else) in this war. 

Obama popped back into the public eye, at the White House of all places.  Some say this has been his 3rd term, pulling Sleepy Joe’s strings in the background.

If that theory is true, the person that replaces Joe would have to be pliable and a good team member of the globalist club.

On 4/9/2022 at 9:16 AM, WestCanMan said:

I wonder when it's going to get to the point when leaders from around the world start openly addressing their concerns about a dementia victim having his hand near the button.

Well, at the moment they're all kind of focused on a maniac that's actually fondling his button in Russia.

23 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well, at the moment they're all kind of focused on a maniac that's actually fondling his button in Russia.

There's nothing about Putin that says "dementia". 

Putin gave the exact same ultimatum to Ukraine that Kennedy gave to the Russians & Cuba, which Kennedy followed up on with lethal force. What's different about Putin's ultimatum? 

Is what Putin's doing in Ukraine much different from what the US did in Iraq? In America's case it's known that there were no WMDs in Iraq, but in Ukraine it's known that there actually is a bioweapons "defence" program, so that's different. The Americans also killed 100 times as many people, so that's different too. What else is different from the war that the US made against Iraq in 2003, with bipartisan support in Congress? It seems like the war in Ukraine is pretty tame by comparison, no? 

Regardless what you think of Putin, Biden is definitely the one who needs to be removed from office. He's not a leader anymore, he is barely able to function as a human. If he lived alone in a condo he wouldn't have the ability to buy groceries, cook, clean, etc no matter how much money he had.

He's thoroughly infirm, period. Can you deny that?  

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There's nothing about Putin that says "dementia".

Only a maniac would actually have the button in his hand.  I don't care how demented Biden is he has people between him and his button.

As for all the other hooey you mentioned...you're clearly nuts too.

25 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I don't care how demented Biden is

Well, that's the discussion at hand so.....

As for all the other hooey you mentioned...you're clearly nuts too.

I get that you only see things from the POV that serves your own interests, that's how the majority of people operate. 

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Well, that's the discussion at hand so....

Yes but the context you discussed it in implied that Biden is capable of launching his missiles with no one to stop him.  As a self-professed Cold War 'veteran' you know this is bullshit but you spread it anyway.

I get that you only see things from the POV that serves your own interests, that's how the majority of people operate.

It's certainly how you operate all right. Why you assume it's not as obvious as the nose on your face is funny.

21 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes but the context you discussed it in implied that Biden is capable of launching his missiles with no one to stop him.  As a self-professed Cold War 'veteran' you know this is bullshit but you spread it anyway.

He already threatened to use chemical weapons against Russia when he said "If Russia uses chemical weapons we will respond in kind". He's not playing with a full deck. He absolutely shouldn't be part of the nuclear chain of command, period. He IS the person in the US with the final say-so about launching a nuclear attack. Don't play stupid. 

It's certainly how you operate all right. Why you assume it's not as obvious as the nose on your face is funny.

You had no argument against the facts I laid out for you, or you couldn't see the different POVs, so you just called it hooey. 

This is big boy world eyeball, your feelings don't come before the legitimate security threats faced by nations with over 100M people in them. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

He IS the person in the US with the final say-so about launching a nuclear attack. Don't play stupid.  

Bullshit, especially if you're trying to imply the chain of command is tighter in a democracy than a dictatorship.

You had no argument against the facts I laid out for you, or you couldn't see the different POVs, so you just called it hooey.

I called it hooey because it's a POV and a really ill-informed one with little to no facts substantiating it at all.

This is big boy world eyeball.

Then why are you being such a little girl about it?

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Bullshit, especially if you're trying to imply the chain of command is tighter in a democracy than a dictatorship.

Of course Biden can't just launch a nuclear strike for no reason, but it's an absolute fact that no one can launch without his approval. He literally is the only one who can make that call, and he's just an idiot. There's no way that his brain has enough processing power to grasp the magnitude of that moment. Acting-President Psaki can't give the order. 

I called it hooey because it's a POV and a really ill-informed one with little to no facts substantiating it at all.

You got boo-hooey instead of trying to explain the difference between America drawing a line at nukes in Cuba and Russia drawing a line at NATO in Ukraine.

You got boo-hooey instead of trying to explain the difference between America pretending that there are WMDs in Iraq and killing between 200,000 and 500,000 people, plus causing 1,000,000 excess deaths, and Russia taking umbrage to actual biological weapons in Ukraine and killing between 1,000 and 2,000 people. 

Was the Cuba ultimatum more legitimate than the Ukraine ultimatum eyeball?

Was the Iraq war more legitimate than the Ukraine war eyeball?

You don't have the answer that you need to have in order to make a salient point, that's why you'll go full-sandbox again.

Then why are you being such a little girl about it?

I'm asking reasonable questions which you can only answer with little girl words. 

4 hours ago, suds said:

Biden and Putin both have to go. Biden's weakness is mostly responsible for Russia invading Ukraine and if China ever gets around to invading Taiwan. Why argue about it?

I don't doubt that Putin is serving his last term but the powers that be will definitely allow him to make a graceful "heroic" exit. 

I'm not sure what the deal is going to be with Biden because the cure [Kamala] is worse than the disease. 

Right now the US is run by Acting-Prseident Psaki and the guy who's typing into the teleprompter - maybe the most important job in America right now with the highest security clearance. 

On 4/7/2022 at 9:24 PM, Nationalist said:

Kamala is not a black person. That too is a Libbie lie. She's half white and half indian or something  like that.

Half Indian and half Black genius. You seriously can’t check a simple fact like that before you post?

Calling her a “Tramp” just shows what a deplorable pig you are

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Half Indian and half Black genius. You seriously can’t check a simple fact like that before you post?

Calling her a “Tramp” just shows what a deplorable pig you are

My apologies. The tramp is half black. 

21 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

People who use such terms tend to excuse their favourites I find.

Like the Qanon and Trumpy people, who have the least moral person in public life at their center.

Least moral? Have you heard of Hunter's laptop and its contents? 

I suppose you excuse that? Pfft...