Russia's war crimes in Ukraine.

There has been many war crimes by Russia in Ukraine including Russian Army deliberately targeting and bombing civilians in which thousands of civilians have been murdered by Putin's invasion and likely by his order but the latest is a massacre in the town of Bucha in which dead civilians murdered by retreating Russian army lying in the streets is most disturbing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-60949706

In addition, women have been found naked and raped by Russian soldiers in other towns and cities .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/russia-sexual-violence-reports-ukraine-b2049034.html

These are clear war crimes committed by Russia and under Putin's command deserve full punishment. 

Putin himself and his entire government and generals and those soldiers committing these crimes in Europe in 21st century must be found guilty and I hope their crimes will be punishable by death.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Thanks 1

I’m hesitant to believe anything I see out of Ukraine right now.  Truth is the first casualty of war.  It’s certainly possible that this is all true, but I think everyone needs to pump the brakes a bit. 
But no, nobody should be found guilty.  An investigation should be carried out, and if the end results means they’re guilty, than fine.  

• Like 2

Massive international condemnation of Russia for the latest massacre in Bucha. This puts added pressure on European leaders to sanction energy imports from Russia and hence further cripple Russia's corrupt economy to feed its war machine. Also more pressure on the West to supply Ukraine with massive defensive as well as offensive weapons.

Ukraine's presidents promised revenge on Russian bastards who massacre and rape and murder defenseless Ukrainian civilians.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/07/ukraine-volodymr-zelenskiy-vows-revenge-russia-forces-fleeing-family-civilians-killed-shelling-irpin-town

I also hope for every invading Russian soldier especially those involved in rape and murder a very painful death.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 4/3/2022 at 5:54 PM, Shady said:

I’m hesitant to believe anything I see out of Ukraine right now.  Truth is the first casualty of war.  It’s certainly possible that this is all true, but I think everyone needs to pump the brakes a bit. 
But no, nobody should be found guilty.  An investigation should be carried out, and if the end results means they’re guilty, than fine.  

Sadly I don’t think all the posters on here are disinterested parties.  There’s also a fair share of gullibility.  We all got the MSN news about war crimes by Russia.  We also know that the stories told on the other side paint a very different picture.  I don’t think Russia is innocent in this, but I honestly don’t think we can say for sure what happened in Bucha yet.  Clearly, if Russia did these crimes, tying up and murdering civilians, that’s unjustifiable evil.  Let’s first make sure that we know what happened.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

It amusing how this "war" has become a tug of war for the media messaging.

"Its Russian DISinformation!"

"Putin is a WAR CRIMINAL!"

"Look at all the dead people scattered about on the streets!"

"Russian is blowing up civilians!"

"AHHHH...WE ALL GONNA DIIIEEE!"

Morons...

American DISinformation and Russian DISinformation. To a "rational" onlooker...the truth is in neither camp. But ya..."RUSSIA and PUTIN BAD!!!" And Joe's a blithering idiot.

The Hungarians just re-elected Orban.

The Slovaks have had it with these Ukrainian "refugees" who could have simply moved to the west of Ukraine where there's no war at all. Same with the Czechs. I would imagine there's a goodly number of Polaks who feel the same.

These Ukrainian "refugees" have no intention of ever returning to their nation. Most are headed for Germany. In Czech, our Ukrainian renter tells us that she's disgusted in her own people. They come, they take jobs from Czechs, they DEMAND all sorts of nonsense and don't seem to like working at all. These "poor poor refugees" are never going back.!

As for Putin blowing things up...I understand he's busy blowing up AMERICAN BACKED BIO-CHEMICAL LABS!!! This makes sense since this full court press to demonize and scream "GENOCIDE" tells me, they do NOT want anyone to know what's really going on.

Now...I don't know what Putin tell his people, but I do know his approval in Russia has shot way up since this started. The truth is illusive for a reason folks. They're all guilty to some degree.

Putin is a dictator.

Zelinski is a wanna-be dictator.

NATO is a joke.

Biden is a blithering, babbling moron.

Enjoy the show kids because...the end-game is already in motion.

Russia has done it before. This has always been the nature of Russian army.

The Katyn massacre

The Katyn massacre was a series of mass executions of nearly 22,000 Polish military officers and intelligentsia carried out by the Soviet Union, specifically the NKVD ("People's Commissariat for Internal Affairs", the Soviet secret police) in April and May 1940.

43 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Russia has done it before. This has always been the nature of Russian army.

The Katyn massacre

The Katyn massacre was a series of mass executions of nearly 22,000 Polish military officers and intelligentsia carried out by the Soviet Union, specifically the NKVD ("People's Commissariat for Internal Affairs", the Soviet secret police) in April and May 1940.

indeed

Russia being Russia

On 4/5/2022 at 9:33 AM, Nationalist said:

It amusing how this "war" has become a tug of war for the media messaging.

"Its Russian DISinformation!"

"Putin is a WAR CRIMINAL!"

"Look at all the dead people scattered about on the streets!"

"Russian is blowing up civilians!"

"AHHHH...WE ALL GONNA DIIIEEE!"

Morons...

American DISinformation and Russian DISinformation. To a "rational" onlooker...the truth is in neither camp. But ya..."RUSSIA and PUTIN BAD!!!" And Joe's a blithering idiot.

The Hungarians just re-elected Orban.

The Slovaks have had it with these Ukrainian "refugees" who could have simply moved to the west of Ukraine where there's no war at all. Same with the Czechs. I would imagine there's a goodly number of Polaks who feel the same.

These Ukrainian "refugees" have no intention of ever returning to their nation. Most are headed for Germany. In Czech, our Ukrainian renter tells us that she's disgusted in her own people. They come, they take jobs from Czechs, they DEMAND all sorts of nonsense and don't seem to like working at all. These "poor poor refugees" are never going back.!

As for Putin blowing things up...I understand he's busy blowing up AMERICAN BACKED BIO-CHEMICAL LABS!!! This makes sense since this full court press to demonize and scream "GENOCIDE" tells me, they do NOT want anyone to know what's really going on.

Now...I don't know what Putin tell his people, but I do know his approval in Russia has shot way up since this started. The truth is illusive for a reason folks. They're all guilty to some degree.

Putin is a dictator.

Zelinski is a wanna-be dictator.

NATO is a joke.

Biden is a blithering, babbling moron.

Enjoy the show kids because...the end-game is already in motion.

It’s interesting that Putin had been saying that foreign powers are trying to de-populate the planet, a clear reference to Ukrainian bio-labs.  It’s a compelling story in some ways.  Not sure we’ll ever know the source of Covid or what’s happening in Ukraine.  

• Like 1

Russian soldiers were intercepted while talking about murder and rape of Ukrainian civilians. Commanders caught ordering soldiers to kill civilians and a soldier reporting witnessing three tankers raping a 16 year old girl. 

Russia has done so much harm to the world and humanity past 100 years and before. I wish and hope for complete and total destruction of Russia, I hope Russia is wiped off the face of this planet.

Death to Putin. Death to Russian Army, Death to Russia, Death to those Russians who support Putin. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

9 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Russian soldiers were intercepted while talking about murder and rape of Ukrainian civilians. Commanders caught ordering soldiers to kill civilians and a soldier reporting witnessing three tankers raping a 16 year old girl. 

Russia has done so much harm to the world and humanity past 100 years and before. I wish and hope for complete and total destruction of Russia, I hope Russia is wiped off the face of this planet.

Death to Putin. Death to Russian Army, Death to Russia, Death to those Russians who support Putin. 

Hilarious...

The Rona - "People could DIIIEEE!!!"

Russia - "KILL 'EM ALL!!!"

Allow me to introduce you to The Round Room. You need to walk in circles drinking this glass of water. When you need to take a leak...please do it in the corner.

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Hilarious...

The Rona - "People could DIIIEEE!!!"

Russia - "KILL 'EM ALL!!!"

Allow me to introduce you to The Round Room. You need to walk in circles drinking this glass of water. When you need to take a leak...please do it in the corner.

Russian stooge. You are a disgrace to any Nationalist in the world unless you are a Russian nationalist. A supporter of murder and rape of children in Ukraine. Shame. Death to Russia and its bloodthirsty supporters.

Horrific horrific scenes from Eastern Ukraine of genocidal terroristic acts of murder, massacre and rape by Russian soldiers. Anyone trying to support or help to hide or undermine these horrific genocidal terroristic criminal acts by Russia does not belong to human race and must be expelled.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Russian stooge. You are a disgrace to any Nationalist in the world unless you are a Russian nationalist. A supporter of murder and rape of children in Ukraine. Shame. Death to Russia and its bloodthirsty supporters.

Horrific horrific scenes from Eastern Ukraine of genocidal terroristic acts of murder, massacre and rape by Russian soldiers. Anyone trying to support or help to hide or undermine these horrific genocidal terroristic criminal acts by Russia does not belong to human race and must be expelled.

Well you limp little twerp...any time you're ready...

You're a complete hypocrite.

PLUS...you parrot talking points well. But where is this better leadership? The great Joe Biden who was gonna bring NATO and international relations back to "normal"? 

NATO is a bigger joke now than ever before in its history. Same goes for the USA now that this toothless old fool is its president. 

Staying out of this war is the only intelligent thing Biden has ever done. Unfortunately I think it's a result of pure cowardice. 

Hey! There's something I bet you and this addled old fool have in common.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Well you limp little twerp...any time you're ready...

You're a complete hypocrite.

PLUS...you parrot talking points well. But where is this better leadership? The great Joe Biden who was gonna bring NATO and international relations back to "normal"? 

NATO is a bigger joke now than ever before in its history. Same goes for the USA now that this toothless old fool is its president. 

Staying out of this war is the only intelligent thing Biden has ever done. Unfortunately I think it's a result of pure cowardice. 

Hey! There's something I bet you and this addled old fool have in common.

Go and **** yourself dirty worm idiot.

I hope it comes a day when we will hang these Russian war criminals and their dirtier than dirt supporters of rape and murder and spies.

worm - a human being who is an object of contempt, loathing, or pity

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

40 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Go and **** yourself dirty worm idiot.

I hope it comes a day when we will hang these Russian war criminals and their dirtier than dirt supporters of rape and murder and spies.

worm - a human being who is an object of contempt, loathing, or pity

I don't "support" either side. Guess you sort o' missed that part. But ya...as I thought...ur nothin' but a little yappy Chihuahua. 

Arf...lol

Edited by Nationalist

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I don't "support" either side. Guess you sort o' missed that part. But ya...as I thought...ur nothin' but a little yappy Chihuahua. 

Arf...lol

Yes you are indifferent about the mass murder and rape of children being committed by Russia in Ukraine. I figured that much little worm,

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

59 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Yes you are indifferent about the mass murder and rape of children being committed by Russia in Ukraine. I figured that much little worm,

Cool. You are semi-correct. I am rather indifferent to all the accusations and virtue signalling. 

Take you for instance. Little person talkin' tough on a laptop. Makin' any number of wild-eyed accusations about people and issues you know nothing about.

You should go work for Biden.

19 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Cool. You are semi-correct. I am rather indifferent to all the accusations and virtue signalling. 

Take you for instance. Little person talkin' tough on a laptop. Makin' any number of wild-eyed accusations about people and issues you know nothing about.

You should go work for Biden.

And you are a bully and a thug. How many little kids did you beat up in school and stole their lunch money? You are a little worm and I have given Google translation what a worm is in my earlier post. Thug. You should go and work for Putin.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

20 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

And you are a bully and a thug. How many little kids did you beat up in school and stole their lunch money? You are a little worm and I have given Google translation what a worm is in my earlier post. Thug. You should go and work for Putin.

Actually...I was the kid who stood up to the bullies stealing your bologna sandwich. 

You have serious issues. You're addiction to lost causes for instance. Not a trait that'll benefit you. My advise to you...though I'm pretty darn sure you won't take it...is to slow down...understand at least somewhat the issues you wish to comment on...and refrain from trying to come off like some junkyard dog. 

Oh and one more thing that Europeans have known for a long long time...

Don't piss off the bloody Russians. 

17 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You have serious issues. You're addiction to lost causes for instance.

Women children raped and civilians massacred are lost causes in your book?

We will succeed. The West will give a bloody nose to Russians. Hopefully hundreds of thousands of Russian soldiers will die (twenty thousand of those murderous rapist invaders sent to hell already) and Russia will never rise again from its ashes. What Germany sadly failed to do, now Ukraine with massive help from the West will achieve it.

Russians won't be pissed off this time. They will be killed and sent to hell.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I know there are stories of that happening...and it might be true. War is hell.

But this little skirmish was over before it started. Tell me...what was it Biden said at the very beginning? If he takes a small sliver that's one thing...

Now Putin claims the war will be over May 9th. It probably will be too. 

You been had by jack-asses who had this planned all along.

17 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

We will succeed. The West will give a bloody nose to Russians. Hopefully hundreds of thousands of Russian soldiers will die (twenty thousand of those murderous rapist invaders sent to hell already) and Russia will never rise again from its ashes. What Germany sadly failed to do, now Ukraine with massive help from the West will achieve it.

Russians won't be pissed off this time. They will be killed and sent to hell.

Lol...no kidding...seek help.