Hunter Biden Must Be Jailed

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No I've seen a cover-up...for the last 18 months. Problem is...the investigation is on-going.

And the FBI has had Hunter’s laptop since it was surrendered to them by the computer tech.  He wrongly figured they would do something about all of the crimes contained therein.

The beautiful thing is, once Hunter gets indicted, the FBI will have no other alternative than to start doing their jobs.  The ones that don’t get fired, anyway.

Edited by sharkman
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

What specific laws were changed,  who changed them and how?

Joe Biden has been in government for several years now. They've written laws that give the appearance of integrity (such as your spouse having to declare but not other family ie your brother or child) while knowing full well they can dance around those laws to take legalized bribes. 

If you can't see that then don't know how to help you.

On 3/28/2022 at 5:43 PM, BeaverFever said:

January 6 = “grown ups” ?

You have a point - it's a bit disturbing the way Pelosi, AOC and other Dems get hysterical about the 2-hr protest at their place of work.

That brief protest completely lacked the kind of widespread violence and arson which was rampant at the riots where other people work, and those ones went on for months while the Dems cheered for it

This guy is the poster boy for the Democrat Party:

ESPN Dolt.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, West said:

Joe Biden has been in government for several years now. They've written laws that give the appearance of integrity (such as your spouse having to declare but not other family ie your brother or child) while knowing full well they can dance around those laws to take legalized bribes.

Joe Biden personally rewrote the US legal code to benefit his spouse?

If you can't see that then don't know how to help you.

None of us can see our government officials accepting bribes because the law allows them to meet in secret.  This is why I keep coming back to outlawing in-camera lobbying of public officials.  It's long been my experience however that many run-of-the-mill conservatives say this means no more free speech and will lead straight to communism/fascism.  No one has ever explained how or why but they keep repeating it over and over anyway.

42 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Joe Biden personally rewrote the US legal code to benefit his spouse?

None of us can see our government officials accepting bribes because the law allows them to meet in secret.  This is why I keep coming back to outlawing in-camera lobbying of public officials.  It's long been my experience however that many run-of-the-mill conservatives say this means no more free speech and will lead straight to communism/fascism.  No one has ever explained how or why but they keep repeating it over and over anyway.

Jill Biden couldn't be Joe Biden's holder but Hunter Biden can. Do you honestly think Hunter just magically shows up on the boards of sketchy Ukrainian companies because of his expertise in oil? 

Well one of the answers to the answer would be an honest press but they are the issue too. In this case they called a valid story "Russian disinformation" which was false 

Edited by West

19 minutes ago, West said:

Jill Biden couldn't be Joe Biden's holder but Hunter Biden can. Do you honestly think Hunter just magically shows up on the boards of sketchy Ukrainian companies because of his expertise in oil?

Sounds fishy enough to me to warrant suspicion. Clearly Americans need to outlaw in-camera lobbying too.

Well one of the answers to the answer would be an honest press but they are the issue too. In this case they called a valid story "Russian disinformation" which was false 

I think the real problem with much of the press is that they really have little to no more information than we do and so they fill in the blanks with speculation.  Its all led down a rat-hole of disbelief and distrust and I think is most responsible for the ease with which misinformation, fake news and fake journalism have proliferated.

This confusing dance the public the press and governments have been performing for decades and centuries can only go on for so long because its just so socially and politically corrosive.  Our very polity is dissolving in the face of it.

20 hours ago, eyeball said:

Sounds fishy enough to me to warrant suspicion. 

NO WAY! REALLY? WTH MAN? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE THINK OF THAT BEFORE NOW?!?!?!?!?

I think the real problem with much of the press is that they really have little to no more information than we do and so they fill in the blanks with speculation. 

I know the real problem with much of the press is that they have everything to do with spin and nothing to do with integrity, so they fill the heads of their sheeple with false narratives and outright BS.

Overall, the real problem is that people can be led around by their amygdalae while their frontal lobes remain completely dormant as lava rock. That's why it's actually so much easier to fool people than it is to show them that they've been fooled. You can spoon feed them a narrative along with some pictures of a crying baby and they're done like dinner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Overall, the real problem is that people can be led around by their amygdalae while their frontal lobes remain completely dormant as lava rock. That's why it's actually so much easier to fool people than it is to show them that they've been fooled. 

Whoever told you that is an idiot.

Edited by eyeball

35 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Whoever told you that is an idiot.

Really? Explain the NAZIs then. Explain the phenomena of group think.

Most people will follow the path of least resistance. I'm pretty darn sure you know someone just like that?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Really? Explain the NAZIs then.

Assholes.

Explain the phenomena of group think.

Vulcans.

Most people will follow the path of least resistance. I'm pretty darn sure you know someone just like that?

Loggers.  We were more like mountain sheep.

38 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And I wouldn't give you the shit off the bottom of my foot 

You can keep your precious foot-shit eyeball, no one else wants it.

In all honestly, I don't think that you should be telling people that you even keep it there. Even some leftists will think less of you for it. 

44 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Basically wild and free. 

From what I've seen you're only free to regurgitate leftist drivel. 

When it was time to be a good little leftie and say "The laptop is Russian disinformation, people who mention it should have their freedom of speech taken away" that's exactly what you did, and now that it's a subject that you're supposed to talk about you follow the script. 

Justin and Hillary give you perfect marks, FWIW. 

57 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

When it was time to be a good little leftie and say "The laptop is Russian disinformation, people who mention it should have their freedom of speech taken away" that's exactly what you did

Exactly, word for word? No. Your mouth just runs on auto pilot without thought or reason to guide it doesn't it?

I have no idea what's in the laptop. I've never followed the story because I could care less. Search as high and low as you like and you'll find this post is the only time I've even said the word laptop in this forum.