War In Ukraine

15 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I would hate for that to be true.

Well thats the thought.  Of course opinions may vary but that is the working supposition.

Yet it is true. Look right below your last post to me. This is the type of honourless slime cheering for endless death.

It doesn't look like this supposition is holding true.

On 8/6/2023 at 8:46 AM, Contrarian said:

To add to my point.

@Nationalist you are quoted on this forum saying that you want Russia to destroy Ukraine and NATO to watch it? since when do you care about the Ukrainians now? 

Now, back to reality and less hypocrisy, so more pragmatism, to add + to my point above why Putin needs to pay consequences and not make it easy for him is because the communists in China are waiting, I submit in evidence, so is bigger than Ukraine for those who are interested in geo-politics above the emotional outbursts to defend scum like Putin, former KGB officers. 

China releases TV documentary showcasing army’s ability to attack Taiwan
https://apnews.com/article/china-taiwan-documentary-attack-invasion-chasing-dreams-4105d5f0bde59337d90f1e67d149b32c

My opinion is that the ?? USA will stand strong, the sheriff won't go down because of Putin, Xi and some of his fanboys.

Yes it was a sarcastic remark that dolts and fembots like to wave around out of context. You don't mention the entire quote because that shows the sarcasm. You have no point except that one on the top of your head.

Ukraine will lose the eastern provinces. They already have. You can whine, lie, and cheerlead for more death and destruction all you like but...it's already done.

Edited by Nationalist

30 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Remember, is satire:

Shut up, boy, you are a scared little Puppy that follows Putin, I already know you are damaged due to your use of food stamps, you released that information, and I invited you to come over to my area so we can meet in person and after some tequila to go in the parking lot and have a boxing match, you don't want that because you are a coward, and all you have left is the keyboard and this forum which you treat with no respect. 

You are a coward boy, just like Putin, stop spreading disinformation, sugar is not unlimited, eventually men like you will pay their bill, FSB disinformation mule. 

ROFLMAO...yes dear...

Unfortunately for you...Ukraine has already lost...NATO is falling apart...the Biden family is now synonymous with mud...and your centrist movement is a complete flop. You apparently need copious amounts of alcohol to deal with your lack of success. 

Boo Hoo Hoo...

29 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

This comes from the alcoholic that has listed beer as a hobby, that was on food stamps, and spends his time pretending that he was a former federal employee, and traveled overseas so lies like a puppy dog when corned, as a rat. 

Now, rat boy, listen up, wish some laws get passed one day and folks that lie over the internet in being former federal employees or former military for that matter, you can be placed in prison, troll.

Don't worry about my ideas, follow Redacted, follow trolls on this board with superficial language is all you can do, food stamp boy. Putin servant clown. 

• Finland and Sweden joining is a win for NATO, not sure what FSB nonsense you are pushing now. 

I love me a beer. I know it's not strong enough for a common lush like yourself but hey...some of us like to see life clearly.

I feel a twinge of sympathy for you actually. Once in a while, you post reasonable stuff. But your crusade for this "centrism" is a joke. You flail about with these nonsensical interviews thinking somebody cares. Nobody cares. I sure hope you have a real job.

It really bothers you that I have knowledge and experience with diplomats and government, doesn't it. Oh the stories I could tell. But...you go on with your chickenshit. I will be my successful, experienced and responsible self...while you...drink too much tequila and wonder why you just can't get ahead.

Psst...it's not everyone else.. 

It's you.

Edited by Nationalist

22 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Message 2 for my fellow alcoholic in Toronto:

How is NATO losing, troll? NATO is winning. The alliance is strong. 

I have seen also that you were running your mouth about the Czech Republic. Is the wife writing again? Tell her they lost an election and this is a democracy. The nationalists in Czech Republic allied themselves with communists against NATO, I know the politics there. Shame on them, really. They still lost. 

The Czech folks voted for a pro-NATO former general turned politician. So what are you drinking, today? which brand of cheap beer? 

Well you stick with that lad. And as this toothless old hag NATO becomes even more of a joke, you stick with it.

Meanwhile...NATO is failing and the world sees it clearly.

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

1. Oh believe me I work, 3 screens in front of me, and lots of other chickens probably backed down from a troll like you, not me boy, don't play the employment troll game with me, even if in theory I did not work, who will society look towards with more sympathy? One like me that promotes reasonable arguments like the video above which goes against your propaganda, one that calls you up on lies about the Czech people? What? The Chech people voted against nationalists and communists for a PRO-NATO country. You are a liar and doing the work for the FSB. A conspiracy nut that the reason you shaped up these few months is that men like me, Michael, The Fox, Moonbox when is not lazy, and others and others increased the level of discussion here contrary to what it was before when you used to tell folks you would put them in a box. Any day you want to box, I am available, troll. We can sign a waiver before. 

2. Stop lying, you are on the sugar my friend, probably in supportive housing that I pay for while working on my other 2 screens, sure, life, stop lying to yourself and face the truth, shape up, and do something for this society. You rather give the likes to the mob members, when someone is honest to you in your face, you think I am here to make fun of you. The leftists make fun of you, I am your coach, your internet coach, they all me Papa Troll, ask your brethren. 

Lol...

You go girl.

30 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Relative of yours?

I hope we're not related. 

It takes a special kind of warped mind to conclude that NATO is falling apart as it adds new members that had resisted joining for 50 years.  

It doesn't get much dumber than that.  

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

I hope we're not related. 

It takes a special kind of warped mind to conclude that NATO is falling apart as it adds new members that had resisted joining for 50 years.  

It doesn't get much dumber than that.  

Considering you batting average...I'm pretty comfortable with my opinion on NATO.

44 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Considering you batting average...I'm pretty comfortable with my opinion on NATO.

No doubt you are, but delusional coping is good for nothing but laughs at your expense.  Large scale NATO expansion being a signal of weakness is batshit nonsense, but here you are trying to argue exactly that.  ?

Edited by Moonbox

10 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

No doubt you are, but delusional coping is good for nothing but laughs at your expense.  Large scale NATO expansion being a signal of weakness is batshit nonsense, but here you are trying to argue exactly that.  ?

Meh...Ukraine will be forced to negotiate peace...the EU will continue to crumble...and NATO will look weak and abusive.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Meh...Ukraine will be forced to negotiate peace...the EU will continue to crumble...and NATO will look weak and abusive.

Speaking of weakness, what does it tell us that Russia faceplanted in an invasion of a country 1/4 its size?  

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

It says they fcked up at first. And your point is?

My point is that is that it's more clownworld logic to talk about NATO weakness while a small country is fighting of everything Russia has with NATO's hand-me-downs.  

9 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

My point is that is that it's more clownworld logic to talk about NATO weakness while a small country is fighting of everything Russia has with NATO's hand-me-downs.  

And I should care about Ukraine why? NATO has rejected them and as you say, are dumping all their old crap on them.

I do not care about Ukraine and the only care I have for Russia is that they are not in a nuclear war. They would have made a huge difference in the world as an ally, but people living in the past have already canned that one.

15 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I do not care about Ukraine and the only care I have for Russia is that they are not in a nuclear war. They would have made a huge difference in the world as an ally, but people living in the past have already canned that one.

Europe tried to have Russia as an ally, much like they tried and failed with China.  The hope was that the opportunities that western markets represented would help open the country up from outside.  Instead, Vladimir Putin and his pals used European trade to line their pockets.  Russia is still a poverty-stricken shithole outside of Moscow and St. Petersburg, and Putin's political opponents all end up dead, in exile, or in jail.  Lesson learned, I guess.  

8 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Europe tried to have Russia as an ally, much like they tried and failed with China.  The hope was that the opportunities that western markets represented would help open the country up from outside.  Instead, Vladimir Putin and his pals used European trade to line their pockets.  Russia is still a poverty-stricken shithole outside of Moscow and St. Petersburg, and Putin's political opponents all end up dead, in exile, or in jail.  Lesson learned, I guess.  

Ya I watched them try. They went to Russia with the world Bank and imf. They waved tons of cash around and Putin said buzz off. Something about preferring to create Russian oligarchs, instead of selling out his country to western oligarchs.

Edited by Nationalist

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yes it was a sarcastic remark that dolts and fembots like to wave around out of context. You don't mention the entire quote because that shows the sarcasm. You have no point except that one on the top of your head.

Ukraine will lose the eastern provinces. They already have. You can whine, lie, and cheerlead for more death and destruction all you like but...it's already done.

So why did you remove it and refuse to provide the context?

Ya we already know you think its Ukraine's fault that Russia is bombing the crap out them.

Edited by Aristides

15 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So why did you remove it and refuse to provide the context?

He didn't remove it, and there was no context.  

Nationalistdumbcheer.thumb.png.8fd9d442330430bc5154065d81dcb2a7.png

He says, "I didn't cheer any of this." and then proceeds to tell us he hopes that Russia destroys Ukraine utterly in the same f*cking post.  You literally couldn't write something stupider.  

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

He didn't remove it, and there was no context.  

Nationalistdumbcheer.thumb.png.8fd9d442330430bc5154065d81dcb2a7.png

He says, "I didn't cheer any of this." and then proceeds to tell us he hopes that Russia destroys Ukraine utterly in the same f*cking post.  You literally couldn't write something stupider.  

Well the post has disappeared and it could only be removed by the mods or the author.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Well the post has disappeared and it could only be removed by the mods or the author.

The search function is just trash.  The post is still there.  Either way, there's the "context" he keeps talking about.  ?