Would the Ukrainians Want to come to Canada?

West

8 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Canadian culture = we are not Americans.  LOL. That's about it.

My wife grew-up in America. I have lots of family in the US myself.

We are one in spirit. Our beer is notably better in most cases.

31 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

My wife grew-up in America. I have lots of family in the US myself.

We are one in spirit. Our beer is notably better in most cases.

I know my wife is American.  Sadly she's become too Canadian.  LOL.  I was just highlighting that Canadians have a bit of a identity crisis as in they have to always be comparing themselves to Americans.  There are other counties that have the same problem. Austrians for example have a bit of an identity crisis in relation to Germany.

9 minutes ago, Faramir said:

I know my wife is American.  Sadly she's become too Canadian.  LOL.  I was just highlighting that Canadians have a bit of a identity crisis as in they have to always be comparing themselves to Americans.  There are other counties that have the same problem. Austrians for example have a bit of an identity crisis in relation to Germany.

In the past, the joke was that Maui was Canada's 11th Province. Non-stop Wardair charters to the Hawaiian time shares...heh. Ninety-nine cent six packs...US beer will do.

On 2/26/2022 at 7:29 PM, Jack9000 said:

comparing  putin to trudeau just comes across as stupid lol.. but anyway Yea any that want to come here  I hope they are allowed already have a big ukraine population here.

I personally wouldn't call Trudeau a dictator just yet but what does it say about the man when he publicly states his ADMIRATION for the Chinese dictatorship? The Trudeau family has had a long standing love affair with at least two notable dictatorships that we know of, China and Cuba. What does that tell you about Trudeau's moral compass?

On 2/26/2022 at 2:44 PM, West said:

Seems like they'd be leaving Putin's dictatorship and coming to Trudeau's. While I welcome any Ukrainians who wish to move here, they should be aware they cannot go against Supreme Leader Trudeau without having their bank frozen

Well, there will be a slight problem for those Ukranian people whom may want to immigrate to Canada. In order to do so they must first go blackface because if Trudeau sees that they are white, he will not allow them to enter Canada. Trudeau has this thing about white people. He despises white Europeans. Believe it or not. ?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, West said:

Looks like the CHL is not allowing Russian players into the draft for the crime of being a Russian

But, if you are Cuban, you can get on an American professional baseball team. It does not matter if they come from a communist dictatorship country and that they are Cuban. No problem there. They still can come to America and be welcomed with open arms. It always depends on what political side of the fence one sits on and from what country they now come from. Aw well. ?

Take ALL Ukrainian refugees.

Canada should accept all those Ukrainian refugees who wish to settle in Canada. May be this balances out all those refugees from the part of the world who some or most of them belong to certain cultures or religions which have no respect for human rights and women's rights and don't believe in women's equality!!!!.

• Like 1