CTV & Global News are Pure Filth, CBC Needs to be Defunded

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Fixed.

I already cited the CBC info in a reply to you. If you can't read that's your problem. Go fish. 

Fuck you, you never showed me a thing. You refused to believe Fox used the phrase martial law because you heard it from me. Now you have to backpeddle from being fallible because you're a tender little snowlake.

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Fuck you, you never showed me a thing. You refused to believe Fox used the phrase martial law because you heard it from me. Now you have to backpeddle from being fallible because you're a tender little snowlake.

Go find where you think that I said words to the effect of "Fox never used the term martial law". I didn't, you're just not very smart eyeball.

I never for a second refused to believe that Fox News used the term martial law, because I actually saw it on Fox myself. I read the bold letters on the screen.

Guess where they got the idea that it was martial law eyeball? Do you have any guesses? If not, read the thread. 

CBC's own article on the Emergencies Act was ambiguous about whether or not Trudeau was allowed to use it to deploy the military.

The Cdn Gov't's info page says: 

Specifically, section 1 of the Charter allows the Government to put limits on rights and freedoms

Re: the military:

The Emergencies Act can be invoked to grant temporary additional and necessary powers to the federal government when provincial, territorial and federal tools are no longer sufficient to deal effectively with the serious issues being faced, such as the ability to make orders or regulations that are believed, on reasonable grounds, to be necessary to respond to the issues at hand. 

Do necessary powers include deploying the military?

Trudeau himself insinuated that it did, when he said that "he didn't invoke the act to deploy the military". If he felt like invoking the act didn't give him that power then he was deing disingenuous when he said that (disingenuous is actually very honest by his standards). 

FYI other countries don't have to be specific and use our terminology. That's just semantics. If the part of the Emergencies Act that Trudeau invoked gives him the power to wield the military against civilians - this is martial law, regardless of our terminology. 

The act itself doesn't rule out the military, it says this:

Declaration of a Public Order Emergency

Marginal note:Declaration of a public order emergency

• 17 (1) When the Governor in Council believes, on reasonable grounds, that a public order emergency exists and necessitates the taking of special temporary measures for dealing with the emergency, the Governor in Council, after such consultation as is required by section 25, may, by proclamation, so declare.

• Marginal note:Contents

(2) A declaration of a public order emergency shall specify

• (a) concisely the state of affairs constituting the emergency;

• (b) the special temporary measures that the Governor in Council anticipates may be necessary for dealing with the emergency; and

It seems like there's room to say: "I NEED FUCKIN TANKS BRUH! THIS HUGGING & FLAG-WAVING IS PISSING ME OFF!"

Is it martial law? Is it not martial law? Seems like this is the closest thing we have to martial law, and every country has tools to enact martial law written into their constitutional framework. 

Our gov't is even using anti-terrorism legislation to fight against the Freedom Convoy.

This is MARTIAL LAW sweetie-pie ?

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

This is MARTIAL LAW sweetie-pie ?

Lol. No it's actually the Emergency Act.

When you called it the War Measures Act multiple times were you trying to be disingenuous or trying to lie? You suck so badly at both it's hard to tell what you're worse at.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Lol. No it's actually the Emergency Act.

When you called it the War Measures Act multiple times were you trying to be disingenuous or trying to lie? You suck so badly at both it's hard to tell what you're worse at.

No, it's actually the Emergencies Act. STOP SAYING IT WRONG!!!!!!!

Or the War Measures Act. I say po-tay-toe, you say po-tah-toe.

FYI Fox News isn't limited to calling it by our cutesy name - they don't have to engage in our semantics. They just need to characterize it to their viewers in terms of what it effectively does. 

We could call it The Smurfette Act if we paid enough money to use that name, but if it unleashes the military on our citizens then it's also "martial law" by definition. 

❤️

CBC again, the noted right-wing extremists said this:

The act has been called "the most powerful federal law" by some experts because it essentially allows the federal government to take matters into its own hands and temporarily supersede other laws that may already be on the books.

The act was passed in 1988 as a replacement for the War Measures Act. It has never been used before because it's widely considered a measure of last resort.

Isn't it safe to say that martial law is always a country's most powerful federal law?

Guess what eyeball - it's MARTIAL LAW. Get it? Martial law. 

❤️ 

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Go find where you think that I said words to the effect of "Fox never used the term martial law". I didn't, you're just not very smart eyeball.

Sure, no problem. I said;

23 hours ago, eyeball said:

Some moronic POS at Fox News called it martial law the other night.

to which you replied,

22 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Are you joking right now? 

Obviously not as you now realize.

This question, "are you joking right now" provided a every convincing impression that you didn't believe Fox News would call it martial law. Why? I'm guessing when you heard me say this it triggered you into a state of instantaneous denial. I'm assuming you believed I was lying about what Fox said. You then seemed to underscore your disbelief in me by suggesting that;  

22 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The POS on Fox must have got his info from the CBC. WTF was he thinking? 

I guess when it dawned on you that I was actually right it further dawned on you that agreeing with me that Hannity is a POS and suggesting that he gets his info from CBC, suddenly meant you had some serious backpedaling to do.

To paraphrase though...All the King's pins and all the King's string couldn't put doofus together again.

Edited by eyeball
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, eyeball said:

Sure, no problem. I said;

to which you replied,

Obviously not as you now realize.

This question, "are you joking right now" provided a every convincing impression that you didn't believe Fox News would call it martial law. Why? I'm guessing when you heard me say this it triggered you into a state of instantaneous denial. I'm assuming you believed I was lying about what Fox said. You then seemed to underscore your disbelief in me by suggesting that;  

"Are you joking right now?" doesn't mean "they never said it", it means that your post was so idiotic that I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, hoping that you were actually joking. If you read the whole post you'd understand that perfectly clearly.

I guess that having the attention span of a hummingbird is something that you need to add to your list of flaws.

I guess when it dawned on you that I was actually right it further dawned on you that agreeing with me that Hannity is a POS and suggesting that he gets his info from CBC, suddenly meant you had some serious backpedaling to do.

To paraphrase though...All the King's pins and all the King's string couldn't put doofus together again.

FYI I saw it on Tucker Carlson, not Hannity, and there's not one tiny bit of backpeddling in any of my posts. Read my full reply to you that started off with "Are you joking" and then read all of my other replies. There's absolute continuity there. I hven't edited any of them. You have just misinterpreted everything in bizarre fashion

I honestly wish for your sake that you were joking right now because your post is beyond stupid, it's entirely deranged. If you can't understand that from looking back in this thread, seek help. For real. 

19 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You say Tucker Carlson is also a POS who gets his stuff from the cbc? Okay.

No, you say things like that. I'm far more accurate with my comments. 

I don't blame a foreigner for thinking that they can rely on CBC to get some of the basic facts correct, or for reaching the same conclusion that CBC did from reading the Emergencies act. 

They didn't necessarily get their info from the CBC, but CBC does come to the same conclusion.

16 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You're saying the CBC called it martial law? I didn't see them call it that in what you posted.

They didn't "call it martial law". 

They implied that the military could possibly be deployed using the Act, they quoted Trudeau saying that he didn't invoke the Act "to use the military" which implies that he could use the Act to deploy the military, and there's also this in their article:

The act has been called "the most powerful federal law" by some experts because it essentially allows the federal government to take matters into its own hands and temporarily supersede other laws that may already be on the books.

By all accounts it looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, it waddles like a duck, and no one who's talking about it is saying "it isn't a duck". They just aren't saying the word "duck" because duck is a very bad word.  

If the conservatives had invoked the Act to deal with a FN issue I can promise you that CBC would be saying DUCK! DUCK! D-D-D-D-DUUUUUUCK! EVIL DUCK! BAD DUCK! RACIST DUUUUUUUCK!

Just so ya know... when I'm saying "duck", it's a euphemism for "martial law".

On 2/10/2022 at 5:20 PM, Aristides said:

Ya, established news sources with actual addresses and real people presenting stories is so phony. Put your trust in the internet where no one is identifiable or accountable and then accuse others of being manipulated.

Are you trying to tell me here that nobody should believe anything that they read or hear on the internet at all? We should all believe as to what the MSM has to say without a question or challenge? Are you stupid enough to believe that anyone who is on the internet is going to give out their home address? Come on, man! 

Why don't you give everyone here your home address. Do the walk instead of always just doing the talk. Come on, man! ?

24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They didn't "call it martial law". 

Then why would you say Carlson and Hannity must have gotten their info from the CBC?

Only these POS, you and millions of Canadians use the term martial law. It's obvious why given all your nonsense about Nazi's, dictators and even invoking Tiananmen Square in your ridiculous hyperbole.

Martial law....lol! To paraphrase another oft ridiculed attempt at political fear mongering...'Mr Socks would put soldiers with tanks in our streets. Soldiers with tanks...in Canada'

On 2/10/2022 at 5:12 PM, WestCanMan said:

CTV:

I was looking for the start date for the convoy and came across some vile filth from CTV: https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/freedom-convoy-protest-how-did-we-get-here-1.5772901

The Freedom Convoy is the exact opposite to what they're making it out to be, but the sad fact is that one day people might be looking at this bullshit thinking that it's a part of the historical record. 

Will future generations study this time and call it "the fake news era", when overtly corrupt media outlets in Canada lavished false praise on an ethically challenged hate-monger, or will sheeple just sip their coffees and talk about "the vile legions of racism that slimed the capitol while majestic Justin stood firm in the basement of his secret lair"?

History won't remember this two ways, eventually something's going to be forgotten and there's a good chance that it will be the truth. It's not even unlikely that the story is eventually change to: "Justin stood bravely in front of the long line of trucks and put his hand up like Superman, stopping them all." Seems implausible now, but there are people denying the holocaust ffs. It's not unusual for truth to make way for fantasy, and fantasy is already off to a roaring start on CTV.

Goebbels' News: 

https://globalnews.ca/news/8533779/truckers-convoy-canada-vaccine-mandate/

Funny thing is, I did a Google search and couldn't find Goebbels News commenting on Trudeau's hate-laced anti-freedom screed from Jan 4th. It's like it never happened. I tried to watch their news from Jan 5th but if they talked about it, it didn't make their headlines. Weird how the leader of a first world nation can hatemonger millions of his own people and it doesn't make the domestic news. 

CBC:

They're as useless as tits on a boar. They're congenital liars and they've lived off the public tit for long enough now. We've thrown billions into them and it's sink or swim time as far as I'm concerned. I don't care if we end up watching Al Jazeera and NoKo news. I don't want to give the CBC another cent. 

Here's some CBC shit for ya: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/trucker-protest-freedom-convoy-1.6339862

She's holding up a picture of him, his neck looks like a hot water bottle ffs. "No major health issues" lol. And 70 yrs old. Margaret Makins is dumb AF, and yet somehow she's CBC's posterchild for covid info....... Guess what CBC? Over 1,000 fully vaxxed people died of covid in the last 6 weeks. Did you cover that at all? Do you have any stories about vax-nazis who said: "The unvaxxed should be left to die if they get covid"? Of course not, but for sure they're out there. 

Along with some of our bought off puppet on a string politicians, the MSM should never be listened too and or believed any longer. They have pretty much all been bought off and sold and have become nothing more than a bunch of paid off justice warrior leftist activist politically correct professional liars and bullshitters. The MSM has lied to us peasants about covid for two years now and the super spreaders of lies. Everything that they have been telling us for the past two years now has shown us all that it was all just plain bullshit. We the peasants have been played for suckers and fools by our lying politicians and the lying MSM. They need to be all fired.

Where is Trump when we need him. "YOUR FIRED". ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Then why would you say Carlson and Hannity must have gotten their info from the CBC?

Only these POS, you and millions of Canadians use the term martial law. It's obvious why given all your nonsense about Nazi's, dictators and even invoking Tiananmen Square in your ridiculous hyperbole.

Martial law....lol! To paraphrase another oft ridiculed attempt at political fear mongering...'Mr Socks would put soldiers with tanks in our streets. Soldiers with tanks...in Canada'

Carlson and Hannity could have gotten their info from the CBC, or maybe the Emergencies Act webpage. They don't differ.

Why is it ok for you that CBC says that the military "can maybe be deployed"?

You're acting like it's disinformation to call this 'martial law', but you can't point to anything that says that the military can't be deployed. If the military can't be deployed, then I'll stop calling it 'martial law', but as of right now you can't say that's the case.

Right now the turd is saying that he has no plan to use the military but he weaselled his way into vaccine passports using the exact same type of language about 'the foreseeable future'.

Just like some guns and ammo from a nearby house were used by CBC and CTV to imply that people in the Freedom Convoy had weapons at the border in Alberta, Trudeau and his minions will soon be saying "there are WMDs in Iraq", or at least "assault weapons in Ottawa".

Trudeau and his evil minions will plant some weapons in Ottawa and then use them as justification to 1) bring in the military and 2) make another gun grab. 

On 2/17/2022 at 12:46 PM, WestCanMan said:

Carlson and Hannity could have gotten their info from the CBC, or maybe the Emergencies Act webpage. They don't differ.

Why is it ok for you that CBC says that the military "can maybe be deployed"?

You're acting like it's disinformation to call this 'martial law', but you can't point to anything that says that the military can't be deployed. If the military can't be deployed, then I'll stop calling it 'martial law', but as of right now you can't say that's the case.

Right now the turd is saying that he has no plan to use the military but he weaselled his way into vaccine passports using the exact same type of language about 'the foreseeable future'.

Just like some guns and ammo from a nearby house were used by CBC and CTV to imply that people in the Freedom Convoy had weapons at the border in Alberta, Trudeau and his minions will soon be saying "there are WMDs in Iraq", or at least "assault weapons in Ottawa".

Trudeau and his evil minions will plant some weapons in Ottawa and then use them as justification to 1) bring in the military and 2) make another gun grab. 

We now have a tyranny government that is out to take all of our rights and freedoms away from us. This emergency act is totally illegal. There was no need because the truckers were protesting peacefully. This is all about globalism and the turd is one of their puppets on a string.

This truckers convoy had to be brought to an end or else this Marxist government in Ottawa would be screwed and gone. These are desperate times for that Marxist in Ottawa. The turd is trying his hardest to save Marxist globalism for Canada. The turd is truly a candidate for being arrested and charged for crimes against humanity. The turd is a part of the great reset. 

Indeed, the CBC, CTV and Globull are pure filth and are all bought off globalist pro Marxist activists. No one should ever believe anything they have to say about the truckers or the millions of people who supported the truckers. They are paid to make the truckers look bad. This will not be good. ?

• Haha 1

On 2/17/2022 at 12:46 PM, WestCanMan said:

I can point to the ridiculously misinformed opinions of the fricken' dorks invoking imagery of thousands of protesters being gassed, beaten, shot and crushed with tanks in the streets by the jackbooted minions of Herr Trudeau...that's martial law.

You crazy dingbats have been acting as if Canada has only been a goose-step away from full-blown dictatorship and martial-rule for years and apparently this is like Apocalypse Now.

Edited by eyeball