Watch Justin Trudeaus Body Language. He's Egging on the Protestors on Purpose

9 hours ago, TrudeauSucks said:

I find it really creepy how he say's "Who have been there for each other", right after "Unacceptable Views". Did you see how he raises his eyebrows in that speech. It's like he's raising his eyebrows in dark satisfaction over the destabilization he's causing. This my friends is the body language of a tyrant.

The man is a disaster for our nation. The sooner he and those who are pulling his strings are behind bars the better

7 hours ago, West said:

The man is a disaster for our nation. The sooner he and those who are pulling his strings are behind bars the better

The best way for that to happen is to turn their voters is fast as possible. Without universities brainwashing their students to vote Liberal, the liberal base would collapse. That's why we need more conservatives occupying universities. To kill a tree, you have to attack the root... And the root of the problem is the universities. Conservatives have to stop plucking the leaves. Attack the roots, and the whole tree decays.

Trautman in Rambo Said it best, You Win by attrition. We need to wake up liberal voters, faster than the machine can brainwash new ones. The universities are state-sanctioned liberal voter factories. We need to occupy them.

Edited by TrudeauSucks

18 hours ago, TrudeauSucks said:

I find it really creepy how he say's "Who have been there for each other", right after "Unacceptable Views". Did you see how he raises his eyebrows in that speech. It's like he's raising his eyebrows in dark satisfaction over the destabilization he's causing. This my friends is the body language of a tyrant.

I think you're giving Li'l Pixie-Dust more credit that the tyke deserves.

IMO...he's scrambling. like a cornered li'l mouse, our fearsome national leader is freaking out. He has no way out now and he knows it.

He can't give in. He can't continue to ignore the protesters. He flings shitty names at the wall but none of them stick anymore. The Yankees can't stand him. We can't stand him.

I feel sorry for Li'l Pixie-Dust. He has no idea how to handle this. He's flailing about, trying all the old sound-bytes. But for reasons he can't fathom...the magic is gone. Nobody believes him anymore. The other parties are beginning to gang up on him. His own party members are losing cohesion.

@JustinTrudeau: Psst...hey bub. Ya you...come 'ere. Tight spot you've found yourself in, eh bub? Here's a way out. Have the Governor General dissolve Parliament...then come down with a new strain of The Rona and have it ravage you so bad that you simply cannot run again. You'll get some sympathy for some people and the rest will elect a new leader. Then...after a year or two of silence...come up for air and announce you've beaten off that nasty Trudeau variant. Hell bub...you'll be a bloody hero.

Edited by Nationalist

39 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

He can't give in. He can't continue to ignore the protesters. He flings shitty names at the wall but none of them stick anymore. The Yankees can't stand him. We can't stand him.

He's a total fool. Does he want to have 10 bodyguards following him around the rest of his life? If I normal polician had this kind of uprizing, they'd look at the bigger picture and resign.

The problem is, Trudeau never gets goosebumps. What's it going to take for him to get goosebumps? The police have turned on him, the military have turned on him.

He should appologize to Canadian's and step down, then maybe he can have a somewhat normal life without getting into tense situations everywhere he goes.

Canadian's aren't going to forgive so easily, he's playing Russian Roulette. He's only hurting himself, by the backlash he's creating for himself.

Edited by TrudeauSucks

20 minutes ago, TrudeauSucks said:

He's a total fool. Does he want to have 10 bodyguards following him around the rest of his life? If I normal polician had this kind of uprizing, they'd look at the bigger picture and resign.

The problem is, Trudeau never gets goosebumps. What's it going to take for him to get goosebumps? The police have turned on him, the military have turned on him.

He should appologize to Canadian's and step down, then maybe he can have a somewhat normal life without getting into tense situations everywhere he goes.

Canadian's aren't going to forgive so easily, he's playing Russian Roulette. He's only hurting himself, by the backlash he's creating for himself.

Huh...making a 'martyr' of himself?

16 hours ago, Goddess said:

I think the ones with the lack of perspective are ones like yourself, who deliberately refuse to take in other perspectives and prefer their perspectives to be spoon-fed to them to by the media.

If you can offer points that actually make sense, and provide some facts that don't require mental alchemy to support your perspective, please share.  The tired old line of "spoon-fed by the media" is a clear sign that you're not doing a lot of critical thinking. That's a mental crutch that you lean on far too readily and when you're denying even the most basic facts presented by the media/government etc, you just make yourself look obstinate and foolish.  

As alternatives, you cite garbage websites that on even cursory examination don't even support what you're saying.  When pressed on these instances, your circuit breaks and you default back to "Blah blah mainstream media" and we're back to square one.  If your perspective offered more than that, you'd maybe have a point.  Maybe we'll see it one day. 

The sad part about all of this is I'd usually consider myself a Conservative and dudes like eyeball are ones I used to clash with most in the past.  Here, on these issues, I find myself backing him up because despite our difference in politics, he's at least debating in good faith and with some basic common sense and reason.  If nothing else, the batshit nonsense that's drowning this forum seems to have united folks of different political stripes against it.  

21 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

So you’re saying the organizers didn’t propose this?

They were very clear that was their intention, they however have had a change of heart, they no longer want to over throw the current government or set up a coalition with other parties.

Protest organizer: No intent to topple government ... and no plan to leave until COVID mandates lifted (msn.com)

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

They were very clear that was their intention, they however have had a change of heart, they no longer want to over throw the current government or set up a coalition with other parties.

Protest organizer: No intent to topple government ... and no plan to leave until COVID mandates lifted (msn.com)

So all the criticism about this plan were perfectly legitimate.  Thanks.

56 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

So all the criticism about this plan were perfectly legitimate.  Thanks.

Yes no one is denying it was on their web site, they have a lot of shit on their web site very little has come to fruition. Have yo seen any attempts to over throw the government, and replace it... A lot of talk but no action...  

3 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Yes no one is denying it was on their web site, they have a lot of shit on their web site very little has come to fruition. Have yo seen any attempts to over throw the government, and replace it... A lot of talk but no action...  

No, I’ve not noticed an attempted coup.  But I don’t really follow everything they do and say…. They stated themselves, that was their goal.  We have heard @Goddess try and deny they meant it that way.  Thanks for being intellectually honest.

It’s a goal that would be illegal if they tried to carry it out. But whether they have any hope in actually achieving it or not is a separate issue, isn’t it?

Edited by TreeBeard

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

No, I’ve not noticed an attempted coup.  But I don’t really follow everything they do and say…. They stated themselves, that was their goal.  We have heard @Goddess try and deny they meant it that way.  Thanks for being intellectually honest.

It’s a goal that would be illegal if they tried to carry it out. But whether they have any hope in actually achieving it or not is a separate issue, isn’t it?

You know it and i know it, that would be all the authorities would need to shut that down and drag all those protestors by their hair. Some guy on the web site thought it would look cool or attract more people, and now they know they attracted a few wingnuts that they regret having, nazi / confederate flag wavers they had no intentions of doing anything to over throw anyone. despite what the leader of the NDP thought... or others on this site...

That's really the nature of all protests.  There are idiots that show up at every/any opportunity to flip the gubberment the bird and cause chaos.  What's really cringe about it is that a lot of the same people who are claiming unfair optics because of these bad actors are the same who are quick to condemn more left-leaning protests for theirs.  The double-standard is pretty clear.