Canada poised to unveil ‘further support’ for Ukraine amid Russian aggression: Anand

What do we think we are doing here ? We are acting like we are 10 feet tall and ripped from head to toe with muscles...when in reality Canada is a nobody on the inter national stage, with NO means as a nation to enforce any foreign policy let alone ours at the best of times. This is not Afghanistan were we could could stand  up and own some of our responsibility as a NATO partner with what little military equipment we had,

And i don't want to sound like i finally flip my lid.... but this is real and we are way out of our league here. This is a very large Russian military force that is far better equipped than we will ever be. What will we gain if our government decides to take the military option and sends our men and women into battle with a military that will crush us in a blink of an eye.

I truly hope that Canadians draw the line here and now, If we as a nation can't be bothered to take care of our vets and military here and now, we should atleast have the balls to say NO you can't send them...we are not ready for this type of conflict yet and are 20 years out before we are... and i know the majority out there really don't give a F888 about them, but it is a suicide mission.

Canada poised to unveil ‘further support’ for Ukraine amid Russian aggression: Anand (msn.com)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

What do we think we are doing here ? We are acting like we are 10 feet tall and ripped from head to toe with muscles...when in reality Canada is a nobody on the inter national stage, with NO means as a nation to enforce any foreign policy let alone ours at the best of times. This is not Afghanistan were we could could stand  up and own some of our responsibility as a NATO partner with what little military equipment we had,

And i don't want to sound like i finally flip my lid.... but this is real and we are way out of our league here. This is a very large Russian military force that is far better equipped than we will ever be. What will we gain if our government decides to take the military option and sends our men and women into battle with a military that will crush us in a blink of an eye.

I truly hope that Canadians draw the line here and now, If we as a nation can't be bothered to take care of our vets and military here and now, we should atleast have the balls to say NO you can't send them...we are not ready for this type of conflict yet and are 20 years out before we are... and i know the majority out there really don't give a F888 about them, but it is a suicide mission.

Canada poised to unveil ‘further support’ for Ukraine amid Russian aggression: Anand (msn.com)

Ah, well looka here now.

14 minutes ago, West said:

The covid narrative is falling apart so these dummies are desperate for another distraction. My take anyway

It still must just the puppet herders that are feeling desperate though. I haven't received any memos, my chip tells me I have the latest software. Is it just your take or do you have inside information? 

When you have internal struggles, create an outside aggressor.

We should disengage from this area, and not give any support to Ukraine. We should never be a country made to deploy troops or weapons outside our borders under any pretense. We should have troops focusing on the integrity of our territory and nothing else. We are creating a new conflict just to make sure the military-industrial complex gets its raise. It is an enormous waste to send our men and our equipment to fucking Ukraine than rather upgrade our roads and our healthcare system. This is greed and pure evil at its core. 

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

I thought this was why we were allied with nuclear armed partners.

In any case don't we have enough commies here at home to worry about?

there is no more commies, it is all about terrorist remember...

22 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

there is no more commies, it is all about terrorist remember...

Really? Take a look around this place and hundreds if not thousands like it on the internet and cable TV...commies are back, BIGLEY.

I guess I could have just as 'realistically' asked; don't we have enough dictators here at home to worry about?

Edited by eyeball

15 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Totalitarians, communists, fascists and freedom-takers - if you'd believe what the rabble here says, Canada is quickly crumbling to them.  

Isn't it...somewhat? 

Alberta had an NDP provincial government. 

We have a PM who's a blatant CCP shill.

We celebrate nurses as front line workers, yet trash any who don't want experimental genetic material shot into them.

Our Rona response has been ham-handed and does not follow scientific findings. 

We're in the process of altering the use of words with utterly ridiculous crap.

We're selling out to a communist regime. 

I'd say our nation is crumbling and we need strong and rational leadership.

• Confused 1

On 1/22/2022 at 10:30 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

When you have internal struggles, create an outside aggressor.

We should disengage from this area, and not give any support to Ukraine. We should never be a country made to deploy troops or weapons outside our borders under any pretense. We should have troops focusing on the integrity of our territory and nothing else. We are creating a new conflict just to make sure the military-industrial complex gets its raise. It is an enormous waste to send our men and our equipment to fucking Ukraine than rather upgrade our roads and our healthcare system. This is greed and pure evil at its core. 

I agree , but for different reasons, Being made to or living up to our defensive pact treaties is another. If Russia does attack Ukraine their will be a NATO response, one has to pray it is not a military option but then again thats all that will be left really.

Canada's military is almost at the point of being irrelevant, to every thing including looking after our sovereignty much less than anyone else. Canadians are responsible for this state no one else, this is the military they want...The same goes for the state of our health care system, or our infra structure, it is the way it is becasue that is exactly how we want it...was health care or infra structure even a point during the election campaign.  

What this means to Canada is it will be forced to deploy troops with not enough training and obsolete equipment. This is not Afghanistan where their are no tanks, aircraft or other ground systems that will be  light years ahead of our most capable equipment. That could only result in mass coffins coming back to Canada.