Jump to content

Britain and Ireland end their covid mandates.


Recommended Posts

The PM of Britain Boris Johnson has pretty much abolished all covid 19 restrictions that they had in place for almost two years. The wearing of those clown masks indoors at public and private business establishments are gone and vaccine passports will no longer be required to enter a business establishment. Finally, the people of Britain have got back most of their freedoms that was stolen from them as a result of this covid lie and hoax. This could mark the beginning of the end of this covid medical tyranny madness once and for all. 

Of course, here in Canada, I am pretty sure that our dear fascist political leaders will try and keep this scamdemic going for as long as they can and be able to still convince the covid gullible fools out there that we are still in a serious pandemic situation and that we must all keep up with the wearing of those clown masks and needing a vaccine passport to eat in a restaurant.

I can only hope that this scamdemic will soon end and that we can all get back to the good old normal days where there were no fascist like restrictions that kept us all from going where we wanted to go and doing what we wanted to do without the government controlling our every move. We must all now put on the pressure on our fascist politicians to do the right thing and say goodbye to covid 19 forever. Works for me. 😇

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t know if our politicians have the guts in Canada.  Dr. Tam runs the country.  Trudeau is a talking head who delivers a script you can hear almost word for word in almost any country.  Our rights are in the hands of unelected public health authorities.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great news for all the Canadian patriots out there like me to have just recently heard that the UK and Ireland have both ended pretty much all of their covid mandates. The wearing of masks and the need for a vaccine passport to be able to eat in a restaurant are both gone. Finally, the end of this covid medical tyranny madness is near and is about to come to an end. It cannot come soon enough for me. 

Of course, here in Canada, our dear fascist buffoon politicians will try and keep this covid madness going for as long as they can because those buffoons just cannot stand the thought that they will not be able to push us around anymore. They will lose all of their control and power over us. So sad indeed!! I just hope that one day they will all pay for their crimes against Canadians and crimes against humanity for what they have done to the Canadian people. The gulag is too good for those scumbags. 

It has to be just a matter of time before our dear fascist leaders will have to relinquish their power over us all and we can once again live our lives as we once did just over two years ago. Hopefully, with luck, we will see all of this covid medical tyranny madness come to an end very soon here in Canada. Works for me. 😇

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is just a short respite I'm afraid. 

However, this is basic psychology. The government gives people back their freedom which belongs to them anyway and people are thankful to the government. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2022 at 5:16 PM, Zeitgeist said:

I don’t know if our politicians have the guts in Canada.  Dr. Tam runs the country.  Trudeau is a talking head who delivers a script you can hear almost word for word in almost any country.  Our rights are in the hands of unelected public health authorities.

Our politicians are loving this new found dictatorship that has been handed to them on a silver covid platter. We are now being run by a bunch of power and control crazy political psychopaths whom will fight tooth and nail to try and keep all these covid mandates in place. Comrade Dr. Tam and Bonnie the comrade Henry are just loving their now covid dictating job.  

With the money that they are both making, and whom are able to dictate to we the peasants as to how and what we can do or where we can go, I doubt very much that they want to get rid of these covid mandates. Castro Trudeau just loves covid mandates also. It makes the punk bully feel really tough. The only way to get rid of those psychos is to go into their offices and tell them that they are fired and then drag drag their useless azzes out of there. Otherwise, they will not leave willing, and they are going to try and make our peasantry life more miserable if they can. 

We have lost our rigths and freedoms in Canada. The Charter of Rights and Freedoms piece of paper has now been torn to shreds by these buffoons. Our lying politicians and the lying media have become the enemy of we the peasants. They keep telling us that what they are doing is all for our health, safety, and well being. If so, then they should get rid of all of these covid useless vaccine and mask mandates now and give us back our freedoms. Ya exactly, good luck on that one alright. Just my opinion of course while I am still allowed to have an opinion. 😷

Refuse the boost. 😇

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, -TSS- said:

This is just a short respite I'm afraid. 

However, this is basic psychology. The government gives people back their freedom which belongs to them anyway and people are thankful to the government. 

I doubt very much that once the British people start to get use to the feeling of being free once again and being able to go anywhere without having to wear a mask or show a vaccine passport, I kinda doubt that those politicians would dare try and bring back those covid mandates that the British people have gotten use too now. That would be A bloody stupid thing to do indeed.

But hey, we never know as to what those politicians may try to do in the future, eh? I do hope that this will not be treated as a bit of a respite to return later. They wouldn't dare, would they? 🙃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Many people have taken the jab only because they didn't want to be relegated to a second class citizen-status. All for nothing. 

Indeed, it was all for nothing. As we now know, the covid vaccines, nor the clown masks, are working. Fully vaccinated people and those that took those booster jabs are still getting covid. The non vaccinated are the ones that need to fear catching covid from the vaccinated ones now. 

These covid passports are an act of discrimination and are discriminating against those that did not take the jab.Why is our governments now pushing discrimination against a now indentifiable group which refuses to take the jab and is against the law and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms? Our dumb ass politicians are violating their own oath of office that they took to not discriminate against we the peasants. Our dear so called leaders have truly become the enemy of we the peasants. They must be stopped now for freedoms sake. Works for me. 

Refuse the boost. 😇

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2022 at 1:54 PM, -TSS- said:

Many people have taken the jab only because they didn't want to be relegated to a second class citizen-status. All for nothing. 

It's a very small number of people. 

An overwhelming majority have taken the jab because they are not afraid of taking it, as they don't see this vaccine being any different than the previous mRNA vaccines.

We can argue about the government's policy, the lockdowns and whether or not that was the right move, but at the end, when you look at the numbers at the hospitals across the world, the ovewhelming majority of those who are going into ICU and those who are dying are those who are unvaccinated.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Britain figured out that no amount of vaccination or suspension of freedoms would eliminate Covid, which has become a manageable endemic illness within the framework of pre-pandemic freedoms.  To maintain restrictions and mandates is to maintain a draconian suspension of rights that causes more problems than it solves.  It means we will have a certain amount of illness and death.  It means adding hospital capacity.  We’ve seen much more death in the not too distant pre-pandemic past.  Adding capacity to our hospitals is well within our grasp.  Treatments are improving.  Britain and Ireland made the right move.

https://apple.news/AOo2QBnTjReGGfvz6Tp190A

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, marcus said:

It's a very small number of people. 

An overwhelming majority have taken the jab because they are not afraid of taking it, as they don't see this vaccine being any different than the previous mRNA vaccines.

We can argue about the government's policy, the lockdowns and whether or not that was the right move, but at the end, when you look at the numbers at the hospitals across the world, the ovewhelming majority of those who are going into ICU and those who are dying are those who are unvaccinated.

 

Why do you believe in discrimination and are against choice? And what proof do you personally have that it is the non vaccinated people that are dying the most? What research have you done yourself to be able to say such a thing? Well? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/26/2022 at 10:34 AM, taxme said:

Why do you believe in discrimination and are against choice? And what proof do you personally have that it is the non vaccinated people that are dying the most? What research have you done yourself to be able to say such a thing? Well? 

I don't believe that it's possible that doctors, hospitals, cities, provinces, and countries are in this co-ordinated effort to create a fake narrative. 

How do you think it's possible that all of these different entities to coordinate what you're suggesting?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, marcus said:

How do you think it's possible that all of these different entities to coordinate what you're suggesting?

One of the things that has been discussed in Senate hearings is that the CDC and FDA must NEVER again be allowed to to be in bed with the pharmaceutical companies and that changes need to be made to laws to ensure these entities never again become shills of Big Pharma.

Does that seem reasonable to you?  It seems reasonable to me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, marcus said:

I don't believe that it's possible that doctors, hospitals, cities, provinces, and countries are in this co-ordinated effort to create a fake narrative. 

How do you think it's possible that all of these different entities to coordinate what you're suggesting?

Why are you trying to avoid answering those questions that I have asked you? 

There is plenty of discrimination going on in Canada today especially against certain individuals who believe that they should have the right to deny being jabbed with an experimental gene therapy vaccine that we know nothing about as to what the consequences will be down the road with those experimental vaccines being jabbed into our bodies.

Whatever happened to choice also? Do we not as supposedly free people have the choice as to whether we want to be jabbed or not? Why are those people being denied and being discriminated from being able to go into some restaurant and have dinner with family or friends unless one has to first show proof of being fully vaccinated? 

What kind of a world are we now living in where we all need to have a vaccine passport to try and enjoy our lives? we already know that vaccines and masks do not work anyone from catching covid so why the push for more booster vaccine jabs?

I know why? It's because this has to be one big conspiracy going on here between big pharma globalists and our dear so called leaders whom appear to be ready and able to continue to go on with this scamdemic nonsense forever if they can. IMHO, they are getting something out of this scam like maybe money donated to their political party's or are getting promises of a better job with big pharma or some other business after they quit politics. Hey, we never know, eh? 

Boris Johnson has pretty much eliminated all of their covid mandates, and rumor has it, that the reason for that was that Boris was about to face charges in regards to some covid incident and rather than face those charges he decided to end all covid mandates. True or false who knows. As far as I am concerned there has to more to this then meets the eye. It has to be all coordinated because I can see nothing else here but that. Just my opinion of course. 😇

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2022 at 12:30 PM, taxme said:

Why are you trying to avoid answering those questions that I have asked you? 

There is plenty of discrimination going on in Canada today especially against certain individuals who believe that they should have the right to deny being jabbed with an experimental gene therapy vaccine that we know nothing about as to what the consequences will be down the road with those experimental vaccines being jabbed into our bodies.

Whatever happened to choice also? Do we not as supposedly free people have the choice as to whether we want to be jabbed or not? Why are those people being denied and being discriminated from being able to go into some restaurant and have dinner with family or friends unless one has to first show proof of being fully vaccinated? 

What kind of a world are we now living in where we all need to have a vaccine passport to try and enjoy our lives? we already know that vaccines and masks do not work anyone from catching covid so why the push for more booster vaccine jabs?

I know why? It's because this has to be one big conspiracy going on here between big pharma globalists and our dear so called leaders whom appear to be ready and able to continue to go on with this scamdemic nonsense forever if they can. IMHO, they are getting something out of this scam like maybe money donated to their political party's or are getting promises of a better job with big pharma or some other business after they quit politics. Hey, we never know, eh? 

 

I don't think anyone should be forced. I am fully against that. 

However, I am against the narrative that the vaccine is harmful and not useful. As shown by reports coming out of hospitals from around the world, independent of each other, that the number of unvaccinated occupying ICU beds and the relatively smaller number who have died, that vaccines reduce the chances of infection and death.

I disagree with anyone who says there is a coordinated effort by hospitals to fake the numbers.

I feel pretty confindent that I'd be fine without taking the jab. Same with my kids. But I trust the vaccine will reduce the potential symptoms, and even though there are side effects, it's worth the positives. For me, it's a numbers game.

COVID has some inconsistency. I know people in their 30's, having lived an extremely healthy lifestyle, who are now dealing with long COVID, because they got it before the vaccines came out. 

Edited by marcus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2022 at 12:30 PM, taxme said:

Boris Johnson has pretty much eliminated all of their covid mandates, and rumor has it, that the reason for that was that Boris was about to face charges in regards to some covid incident and rather than face those charges he decided to end all covid mandates. True or false who knows. As far as I am concerned there has to more to this then meets the eye. It has to be all coordinated because I can see nothing else here but that. Just my opinion of course. 😇

 

I'm sure the parties he through during the lockdowns has something to do with the "feel good" decision.

But also, over 80% are vaccinated and many have already been infected. Pretty much hitting herd immunity. Also, Omicron, though more infectious, is weaker when it comes to the symptoms.

---

Personally, I don't think we need the COVID measures anymore. 

I do believe that the fluctuating measures taken during the pandemic have done more harm than good. While the negative effects of COVID have taken centre stage, the reprecussions of the measures are not being considered. Everything from financial loss to businesses and individuals, to the mental strain on people, including children. Suicide rates, domestic violence, and other side effects have increased dramatically. But we're not talking about it. 

There are a lot of issues that are being brushed aside, and I'm not okay with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2022 at 7:53 AM, Goddess said:

One of the things that has been discussed in Senate hearings is that the CDC and FDA must NEVER again be allowed to to be in bed with the pharmaceutical companies and that changes need to be made to laws to ensure these entities never again become shills of Big Pharma.

Does that seem reasonable to you?  It seems reasonable to me.

Even though I don't fully trust the CDC and the FDA, they don't rule the world. Independent jurisdictions around the world have very similar reports as far as the numbers, which show a big difference between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. The number of infected in the ICU and those who have died from COVID or COVID related complications are overwhelmingly unvaccinated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, marcus said:

The number of infected in the ICU and those who have died from COVID or COVID related complications are overwhelmingly unvaccinated. 

Yes, when everyone was unvaccinated, the numbers were high.  

This is not true any longer.

The numbers of vaccinated people getting and spreading covid is now the majority.  If you follow the scientific community who is actually studying this and watching all the countries, the vaccinated getting covid and needing hospitalization is getting alarming.  Scientists said that repeated shots and boosters would damage immune systems. Their immune systems are now getting into the NEGATIVE - which means they are going to be open to more diseases and illnesses than just covid.

We were warned from the beginning that this is what would happen.

But you wanted to fill the pockets of billionaires instead of listening to science.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 9:43 AM, TreeBeard said:

You don’t think the vaccine works?

Difficult to say. If you take the vaccine you can always argue in its favour;

If you take the vaccine and don't get sick it is because of the vaccine.

If you take the vaccine but get sick without the vaccine you would have ended up in hospital.

If you take the vaccine and get sick and end up in hospital without the vaccine you would have died.

Etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Difficult to say. If you take the vaccine you can always argue in its favour;

If you take the vaccine and don't get sick it is because of the vaccine.

If you take the vaccine but get sick without the vaccine you would have ended up in hospital.

If you take the vaccine and get sick and end up in hospital without the vaccine you would have died.

Etc

Do you always look at the anecdotal evidence and not the scientific, expert evidence?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Do you always look at the anecdotal evidence and not the scientific, expert evidence?

Science is not about saying this is science and now shut up. Science is open for perusal.

I'm sure science in the Middle Ages told that the Earth is flat and the Sun goes around the Earth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Science is not about saying this is science and now shut up. Science is open for perusal.

I'm sure science in the Middle Ages told that the Earth is flat and the Sun goes around the Earth.

You didn’t answer my question….   But I don’t think we’re allowed to talk about this anymore….  You may want to delete your post before you get a “warning point”.  I got a “warning point” for asking the question.  

Maybe you could start an new topic on anecdotal vs scientific evidence, and which one is more convincing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...