Trucker's Convoy

West

Liberal tyrants retroactively claim that Emergencies Act was invoked because "protestors are rapists"

Canadian News Feb 28, 2022 12:45 PM EST

Trudeau's public safety minister says Emergencies Act was necessary because truckers were potential rapists

"There were Ottawans who were subjected to intimidation, harassment, threats of rape," said Mendicino.

Edited by Dougie93
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, West said:

Gold coming from Trudeau. A man credibly accused of sexual assault

the background is that they had no justification to invoke a public order emergency

they are showing that they have serious worries about that now

by the desperately absurd attempts to retroactively fabricate something

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Liberal tyrants retroactively claim that Emergencies Act was invoked because "protestors are rapists"

No level of slander is too much for the Liberals. The MSM is a willing accomplice, vying with Jagmeet for the role of Robin. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

"ALL WOMEN MUST BE BELIEVED", unless of course they're accusing a Lib/Dem, then it's "The bros before the ho's".

Lauren Southern was on the TimCast tonight...case in point. Great discussion,

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Lauren Southern was on the TimCast tonight...case in point. Great discussion,

I don't have 2 hrs to watch it all, what part are you referring to?

One thing I did notice, I disagree with Tim [the black-toque guy, I presume] about who would use nukes: I could never see an 'ideologue' starting a nuclear war, just a religious zealot.

Even ideologues understand the difference between "At least we still have a planet to live on" and "nuclear winter sucks." People who hold the afterlife in higher esteem than the planet earth, not so much.

A dude who would strap explosives to his torso and then go blow himself up to kill some kids at an Ariana Grande concert might push the button. 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

One thing I did notice, I disagree with Tim [the black-toque guy, I presume] about who would use nukes: I could never see an 'ideologue' starting a nuclear war, just a religious zealot.

Even ideologues understand the difference between "At least we still have a planet to live on" and "nuclear winter sucks." People who hold the afterlife in higher esteem than the planet earth, not so much.

A dude who would strap explosives to his torso and then go blow himself up to kill some kids at an Ariana Grande concert might push the button. 

Timcasts are just long discussions with only general themes. One day, just keep him on in the background if it looks interesting.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

again, you need to distinguish between global thermonuclear war and use of tactical nuclear weapons in theater

two totally different ballgames

there is no nuclear winter from a tactical nuclear weapon

they used to detonate them right outside Las Vegas Nevada

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

again, you need to distinguish between global thermonuclear war and use of tactical nuclear weapons in theater

two totally different ballgames

there is no nuclear winter from a tactical nuclear weapon

they used to detonate them right outside Las Vegas Nevada

To most folks...a nuke is a nuke. Little distinction is made between a small North Korean device and one of those Lord Almighty hydrogen bombs that are still in limited deployment.

100 kiloton? 7 megaton? All big numbers beyond one's fingers & toes.