Mandatory Covid vaccination in Canada now a possibility.

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

state your position you cowardly troll

you can fuck right off with your criticize everyone and never take a position to avoid criticism of your position bullshit

you add nothing to conversation while accusing those who of failing to do so

No, you're just trying to run the board here.  And you sir are not everyone, you just seem to think you are.  You heard my position, it's merely not the one you rehearsed in your mirror to argue against and you're soiling yourself over that.  I'm not Canadian.  Ya'll can manage Canada.  Just like you get jack fuck all to say about what we do here in america.  Why otherwise, that would be one nation exerting tyranny over another and we know how you hate tyranny, right?

To refuse to do stupid human tricks for you is something you should expect from me.  I spent over 3 decades in biomedical research and the drug hunting game in pharmaceutical, academic, CRO, and pharmaceutical-academic partnership settings.

I assure you I cannot find a way in which to care less if you get vaxxed or not, die from COVID, or drink bleach and shove a light bulb up your ass or swallow horse de-wormer upon contracting COVID.

My position is, you're no authority I would ever pay any attention to.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

This is totalitarian in and of itself you half-witted troll.  Choose.  Nothing to do with me.

I do not think you understand the conversation occurring on this topic.

People would be thrilled to choose, yet the expectation is obedient consent or else force is used. It is not a choice.

2 minutes ago, Winston said:

I do not think you understand the conversation occurring on this topic.

People would be thrilled to choose, yet the expectation is obedient consent or else force is used. It is not a choice.

They are choosing and whining all along.  See your physician and choose.  

1 minute ago, H B Lowrey said:

They are choosing and whining all along.  See your physician and choose.  

I do not think you understand how the world works or how choice works. Based on your lack of discussion or supporting position, my guess is it is probably not worth my time. 

27 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

No, you're just trying to run the board here.  And you sir are not everyone, you just seem to think you are.  You heard my position, it's merely not the one you rehearsed in your mirror to argue against and you're soiling yourself over that.  I'm not Canadian.  Ya'll can manage Canada.  Just like you get jack fuck all to say about what we do here in america.  Why otherwise, that would be one nation exerting tyranny over another and we know how you hate tyranny, right?

To refuse to do stupid human tricks for you is something you should expect from me.  I spent over 3 decades in biomedical research and the drug hunting game in pharmaceutical, academic, CRO, and pharmaceutical-academic partnership settings.

I assure you I cannot find a way in which to care less if you get vaxxed or not, die from COVID, or drink bleach and shove a light bulb up your ass or swallow horse de-wormer upon contracting COVID.

My position is, you're no authority I would ever pay any attention to.

If you can chime in on a federal Canadian politics forum, then I can sure as hell share an opinion on American politics.  I hope DeSantis becomes President and makes your kind of mandate and restriction tyranny illegal.  With the support of the SC and the House. I bet he could do it too.  You’re welcome to join Team Trudeau up here any time.  You’d fit right in.  

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

If you can chime in on a federal Canadian politics forum, then I can sure as hell share an opinion on American politics.  I hope DeSantis becomes President and makes your kind of mandate and restriction tyranny illegal.  With the support of the SC and the House. I bet he could do it too.  You’re welcome to join Team Trudeau up here any time.  You’d fit right in.  

Oh you can chime, you just get no say.  No, I'm not a team joiner, that's your thing.  Very much looking forward to the Don versus Ron reality shit show though.

3 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

Oh you can chime, you just get no say.  No, I'm not a team joiner, that's your thing.  Very much looking forward to the Don versus Ron reality shit show though.

You get no say up here either, though you seem to think so.  Actually they’d probably roll the welcome mat out for you right now.  Tyranny is in up here, which is why I’m keeping my place down in Florida, a freedom holdout.  

There's no way out of a rising authoritarianism via silent agreement and unquestioned compliance. Citizens have to bring it out into the open; question, challenge and ridicule; until its claims become obviously preposterous and positions, untenable. Otherwise we may be in for long and dark stretch ahead. There will be many more, maybe uncountable many waves and variants.

9 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You get no say up here either, though you seem to think so.  Actually they’d probably roll the welcome mat out for you right now.  Tyranny is in up here, which is why I’m keeping my place down in Florida, a freedom holdout.  

But of course I have no say/voice/vote in Canada, why would I?  Who's "they"?  Who's keeping you down in Canada?  Are you posting from FL?  Lying?  Who knows or cares?  PS, if you wish to see a medical professional in FL, you'll mask up.  Jussayin'.

On 1/20/2022 at 12:55 PM, West said:

Not so sure about that. Ol BJ has shown himself to be a globalist through his build back better scam. He needs to be removed ASAP

On 1/19/2022 at 8:47 PM, Zeitgeist said:

Just as the Brits were the first to declare war on the Nazis, they have again stood up in defence of freedom over tyranny.

Britain has the highest death rate in the world per hundred thousand of the population.

Boris Johnson has been a disaster, and holding parties while everyone else is under restrictions and lockdowns.

Britain Hits Highest COVID-19 Death Rate Per Capita in the World (voanews.com)