Anti vaxxer's

10 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I think more and more people are waking up.

I see it in the comments on news articles.  Many are feeling they were "conned" into taking the first 2 jabs and are saying they refuse to do any more.

My sister's friend came to visit us for xmas and the 2 of them were talking about the effects they've had from the jabs.  My sister, who can barely work now and her freind told us, she was bleeding and spotting for 6 months after her jabs in spite of being post-menopausal (other issues, too, but this was the major one).  No doctors could or would help her.  She was sent home with the usual "anxiety" diagnosis that seems to be ultra-popular now.  She finally went to a naturopath who helps people detox from the jabs and has gotten relief from most of her symptoms. Oh, and she also got covid a couple months after her last jab.

She did make the comment, "I don't even know why I got the jabs."

It's sad to me.

Peace be with your family members, they are normal and were doing their part they thought, same as me. We were conned, as we were told the vaccines would basically give us a passport to freedom. The establishment, be it figures of authority in Pharmaceuticals, the Press and Politicians all lied. They lied to much they don't know what's coming for them. Eventually, every population subject to too many restrictions rebel and it gets very nasty at that point. It is always tasteless to have death threats and bombs directed towards the politicians, and it is unforgivable. But it happens. 

Look at what happened in... France. Today. A country that likes to take action toward its political class;

OISE: A LREM MEP DECLARES A VOLUNTARY FIRE IN HIS HOME

The garage of LREM deputy for Oise Pascal Bois was set on fire on the night of Wednesday, December 29 in Chambly (Oise). Targeted ahead of the immunization pass vote on Monday, the 62-year-old saw hostile tags about it on the wall of his home. Alerted during the night, the firefighters managed to bring the flames under control around 2:30 a.m. this Wednesday in the politician's personal garage, according to the Oise SDIS. The deputy lodged a complaint and an investigation was opened on the grounds of "destruction by dangerous means" and then entrusted to the Senlis Research Brigade, according to information provided by Jean-Baptiste Bladier, the Senlis prosecutor. After having noticed on the wall near the garage inscriptions indicating “Vote no” and “It’s going to fart!” in reference to the vote on the vaccine pass on Monday, Pascal Bois saw his vehicle be partially burned in his garage. "The most shocking thing is to attack the personal home," the LREM man insisted. In fact, as a general rule, it is the elected offices that are targeted by opponents of the health pass and not the personal homes of politicians.

https://www.cnews.fr/france/2021-12-29/oise-un-depute-lrem-denonce-un-incendie-volontaire-son-domicile-1165471

----

I'm all for peaceful demonstrations and am disapproving the fact a citizen does that. But I'm also very much against tyranny. 

Bring more tyranny and see what happens. 

8 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Do you have a source that isn't some YouTube video? Like, you know, published data. Or is the ANSM in on it and this was just a blip in an otherwise massively successful worldwide conspiracy to kill everyone?

OH! 

So this information was actually omitted by MSM? 

But weren't you saying it wasn't? Come on Bubber.

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yes, I hear it every time there's a death within hours of the jabs or now that athletes are dropping like flies from heart attacks and all the women who are bleeding for 8 months at a time and all the ones who are having convulsions for the rest of their lives and all the ones in wheelchairs and on feeding tubes after the jabs, all the neurological disorders, autoimmune disorders that showed up with days or weeks off the jabs, all the kids having heart attacks and myocarditis after the jabs....pretty much everything that's going on right now....that's the excuse.  Absolutely none of this has anything to do with the jabs. ?

Oh, and Anxiety.  Don't forget it's all just caused by  "anxiety."

That's what the doctors are saying anyhow.  Definitely NOT from the jabs. ?

I had two Pfizer shots in the left arm (last one in June) and had to go to the hospital due to an infection in September that got nasty at the elbow region. I developed clots in my armpit. 

The first question the doctor asked me, with eyes that were 'more open' than usual, was 'did you have a COVID vaccine recently?'. I was 25 at the time I went there and she said it wasn't the first time she saw individuals my age at the emergency room with blood clots in their arms. Of course it wasn't the vaccine that was at cause for my case, but it simply shows that Doctors are well aware of the fact young men my age develop complications from the vaccine. It is not a rare occurence.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

10 minutes ago, Goddess said:

?

Oh, and Anxiety.  Don't forget it's all just caused by  "anxiety."

That's what the doctors are saying anyhow.  Definitely NOT from the jabs. ?

Definitely NOT a case of someone who is vulnerable to falling for wacky misinformation on the internet.

10 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

OH! 

So this information was actually omitted by MSM? 

But weren't you saying it wasn't? Come on Bubber.

I'm asking if you have a real source that isn't some anecdote in a YouTube video. But of course you don't.

9 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I'm asking if you have a real source that isn't some anecdote in a YouTube video. But of course you don't.

So it wasn't reported by MSM, and your previous point was that it was reported and not omitted/censored.

You change discourse and goal posts because your argument is feeble.

26 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

I developed clots in my armpit. 

I've heard that happens a lot.  Thus why so many are nicknaming it "the clot shot."

I think eventually when this all comes out, a lot of the deaths after jabs from heart attacks and the strokes will be found to be NOT from natural causes.

I'm glad you're okay. :)

9 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

So it wasn't reported by MSM, and your previous point was that it was reported and not omitted/censored.

You change discourse and goal posts because your argument is feeble.

I just asked if there was published data by the ANSM. I didn't bring up stories about illegals crossing borders and bullshit about them voting. You did.

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I've heard that happens a lot.  Thus why so many are nicknaming it "the clot shot."

I think eventually when this all comes out, a lot of the deaths after jabs from heart attacks and the strokes will be found to be NOT from natural causes.

I'm glad you're okay. :)

Thank you. Yes, I read about those things that don't exist according to Dr. Boobiesmiley ( ;) ), I am lucky it wasn't because of the vaccine. 

7 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I just asked if there was published data by the ANSM. I didn't bring up stories about illegals crossing borders and bullshit about them voting. You did.

Well sir. This was the conference from the ANSM at the Public Senate hearing in France.

And you said it was widely reported, and not omitted in our media. I'm very curious as to where you heard about this conference before in our mainstream media. You've been changing goalposts for the past few posts. But I don't seem to find any story published about the conference from the ANSM which is collecting official data for the government of France. So it must be silenced, yes or no?

3 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

So you're saying the only evidence you have of this vast worldwide conspiracy is an anecdote from a YouTube video that you were alerted to by some anti-vaxxer blog? 

Excuse me, but what expertise do you have compared to the ANSM? Do you think your degree in insulting Shady everyday will give you any kind of credence to your inability to comprehend Statistics?

https://ansm.sante.fr/dossiers-thematiques/covid-19-suivi-hebdomadaire-des-cas-deffets-indesirables-des-vaccins

6 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Yes, I know they have a website. Show me the published data you speak of.

Of course you lazy bum ;) 

Page 1, showing the number of injections in total for COVID 19 in France;

image.thumb.png.ef4c9be0908ba54e457f93af5af23a11.png

Page 2;  Showing the number of side effects for all vaccines. Previously as stated in their press conference, it was at 110k. Now a month later we have an additional 10K.

image.thumb.png.71d30bc4c503f8f3c51ca3721df65395.png

Page 3; Showing the number of side effects for Pfizer and Moderna specifically;

image.thumb.png.7fcd147c9807a34bbf387ea9dc833590.png

ANSM.pdf

3 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

So there is a 70 to 1 chance of side effects and you have been given the data freely. Must be a wordwide conspiracy to kill everyone.

So, the numbers exist, or not?

Was it ever cited by MSM like you said, or not?

I'm worrying about your meltdown. You're changing the goalposts at an alarming rate and making inferences that are completely irrelevant. I post Statistics of a renowned organization working for the public health of France. Your answer is a sad deflection.

7 hours ago, jbander1A said:
These people are complete idiots, in Their minds their rights are more important then the lives of my family and friend. Actually The rights of the public are in fact multiple times more protected and supported then the lives of idiots.The antis by far are less. as in less everything. Their value is quite low compared to the good people in this country.

What are your thoughts on the open US southern border? Hundreds of thousands of people streaming across and apparently the vaccination rate of those people is in the single digits. The blame for this must rest squarely on the shoulders of Joe Biden. This practice will surely worsen the spread of covid putting others at risk.

(I'm vaxxed and am pro vaccination but not pro vax mandate.)

2 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

I'm worrying about your meltdown. 

Meltdown? I missed that.

I set no goalposts. I denied that there is a worldwide conspiracy to kill people with a vaccine and that the MSM is in on the conspiracy by acting as a united bloc in suppressing information. It's never been a secret there are side effects and risks from the vaccines. The 70-to-1 odds of side effects is in line with readily available information. But some people (on this board) assume every bad thing that ever happens after getting a vaccine is caused by the vaccine. These many, many anedcdotes aren't supported by the data. Ultimately, the consensus of much wiser people than me is that the risks of the virus are exponentially higher than the risks of the vaccine. 

I just see public health officers are expected to do their jobs in a time of great uncertainty and a healthcare system that is threatening to collapse from overworked staff and mass retirements. It's shitty and the measures are often arbitrary and extreme, but it does nobody any good to spread stupid internet conspiracy theories. That just makes it worse.

16 hours ago, Goddess said:

Yes, I hear it every time there's a death within hours of the jabs or now that athletes are dropping like flies from heart attacks and all the women who are bleeding for 8 months at a time and all the ones who are having convulsions for the rest of their lives and all the ones in wheelchairs and on feeding tubes after the jabs, all the neurological disorders, autoimmune disorders that showed up with days or weeks off the jabs, all the kids having heart attacks and myocarditis after the jabs....pretty much everything that's going on right now....that's the excuse.  Absolutely none of this has anything to do with the jabs. s. ?

Have you considered the possibility you're just spreading dangerous bullshit because you've been manipulated by Internet algorithms that targeted you as an easy mark?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/dec/01/blog-posting/theres-no-proof-covid-19-vaccines-are-causing-heal/

15 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

So there is a 70 to 1 chance of side effects and you have been given the data freely. Must be a wordwide conspiracy to kill everyone.

That’s a greater chance than of being hospitalized by covid! ?