Majority of Canadians support firing of unvaccinated.

False equivalence, Citizen.

Show us how the naturally immune fit in there.

After that maybe you can show us some adverse reactions to sobriety. 

Come to think of it maybe Di can show us how knowing naturally immunity is at least equal to and most likely superior to vaccination would make them "misguided."

Edited by Infidel Dog

This is really an outstanding development. Such a level of blind intimidation and coercion without even attempt at an intelligent explanation what it is doing and why it is justified. Sure, "contagious", a magic word now to open any authoritarian and what if totalitarian? door. It is really astounding. Makes you look at the country and its future in an entirely different light.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

Well said, I agree.  Unvaxed people are not the enemy, just misguided.

(Pregnant women have bodily autonomy because pregnancy isn't contagious.)

There has been lots of misinformation being spread around by both camps, but like every topic lately we are divided into sides, with one being declared the enemy in which we can take away further rights all to satisfy our needs to be right. How did we get this far as a G-8 nation , and now we are reduced to hiding under our beds and taking away employment, getting life saving medical treatments, and going to putting them into a camp is not that far off from where we are now...both sides need to STFU, sit down and listen and discuss it like adults...before we do something one side will regret for the rest of their life's, like we did not learn anything from our treatment of Japanese during the war...

I can not for the life of me figure out why any person 25 years of age or younger would even consider getting vaxed except to get around current restrictions. Nor can i figure out why if your over 55  you have not gotten the shot yet...

I know you did not just compare spreading a virus which is mostly harmless to most , with knowingly taking a human life, but thats how it sounds. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I can not for the life of me figure out why any person 25 years of age or younger would even consider getting vaxed except to get around current restrictions. Nor can i figure out why if your over 55  you have not gotten the shot yet...

I can not for the life of me figure out why it is so difficult to understand the simple fact and logic that everyone under 25 comes in contact with many over 25 year old including elderly grandparents, parents they live it or innocent bystanders and has a proven much greater chance of transmissivity, In other words infecting others.

It is Not a wearing seat belt scenario in which you endanger only yourself. It is a drunk driving scenario in which you infect others and you have NO rights to do so.

Get vaccinated or get locked in. Governments must act now and pass it into a law and enforce it.

This is how god-damned stupid leftists are:

In February & March of 2020 when there was no covid in Canada yet, our PM was acting like it would be racist to stop travellers from China from coming here, so they were allowed to go anywhere that they wanted without any screening of any sort and without masks.

All of the leftards here thought that was just a great idea.

Then Canada became on of the first 11 countries in the world to hit 5,000 covid deaths. We're 39th in population and 184th in pop density, but we blasted past almost everyone on the covid leaderboards - BECAUSE OF LEFTIST STUPIDITY.

Now the leftards think that that Canadians need to be banned from restaurants and even have their jobs taken away if they refuse a dangerous, occasionally lethal vaccine.

They want to force-vaccinate children who aren't at risk from covid, even though the vaccine is known to kill those healthy people.

The leftards can't even say how vaccinating those people confers some benefit upon them or society at large, but they hold fast to their opinion. I just asked the person who started this thread why it's important to vax kids - no answer.

They feel the need to express themselves so thoroughly that they start a thread to blather about it, but they can't answer an important, serious question.  

I get that they have freedom of speech, but it's more of a comedy skit than anything listening to these hapless, clueless dolts. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

If you are unvaccinated walking among us then you are the enemy and you should be treated as such.

You are the enemy.

I will happily pull your pants down and take a picture of your butt for the Whole world to see.

• Like 1

I just said most everyone are compiling to all the restrictions, staying indoors or away from others it was a chioce the government gave us... do this or face restrictions one would be stay away from high risk people, but we are children and have to be treated that way.... it was that easy, but that is not good enough...

The risk of transmitting anything while upholding all the restriction is almost imposable to spread anything...unless you run around coughing on people, then you should be in for a good beating with a hockey stick because you don't want to get to close.

But thats not where this is going firing people that could have worked from home, refusing medical treatment, not only firing employees, but after this is all over NB has banned them from practicing medicine in the province forever.... these are examples of crossing the line. For you and i it was an easy decision, but atleast we got to make one.

5 minutes ago, cougar said:

You are the enemy.

I will happily pull your pants down and take a picture of your butt for the Whole world to see.

And you are a complete and total low class idiot that when you lose a debate you resort to personal attacks and insults. Loser.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, cougar said:

You are the enemy.

Cougar are you out of your cage again.... here kitty , kitty...get back in there...you can't be pulling down nobody pants its not nice to mess with the lefties....

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

And you are a complete and total low class idiot that when you lose a debate you resort to personal attacks and insults. Loser.

There is no debate here. 

The insults started from you, moron.

Edited by cougar

5 hours ago, dialamah said:

Unvaxed people are not the enemy

You were on a roll...

just misguided.

Lol. Are you a virologist dialamah? Are you an epidemiologist? Do you have a medical degree?

Of course not. You're listening to the people who got caught lying and misinforming about covid since 2020.

They gave the worst advice imaginable, made the worst choices possible, then they suddenly went overboard on covid, they lied & created fake science to discourage people from testing alternate methods of fighting covid, they lie about natural immunity, they try to force the vax on people who are at absolutely no risk from covid, and their sheeple - "the vax nazis" - refuse to acknowledge any of it.

(Pregnant women have bodily autonomy because pregnancy isn't contagious.)

(Pregnant women have bodily autonomy for approximately 3 months. After that, anything short of a serious medical reason is just a ____ murdering a child.) 

3 hours ago, myata said:

Such a level of blind intimidation and coercion without even attempt at an intelligent explanation what it is doing and why it is justified. 

Shit is getting completely out of hand now.

After our leaders did everything that they could to bring in covid it was "everything has to close, and everyone has to wear masks, everywhere". It seemed like too much, but we all thought that it was going to come to an end soon so we went along.

Trudeau said that there wouldn't be a vaccine mandate, then he said that people couldn't go into restaurants without it.

Then he forced everyone in the military to take it or they'd be fired.

Now it's everyone in the public sector has to have it or they're fired.

They're also promoting for private businesses to force their employees to get jabbed.

Soon so many people will have the vaccine that's not working that they'll just go along with "everyone has to have it". 

This has gone way too far. 

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You're the one that said that anyone who doesn't vax is an enemy of the state. 

You can't open a thread with that level of rhetoric and then expect people to treat you with any sort of decency.

• Thanks 1

No matter how you small minority in the country (but majority in this forum) attack us (the overwhelming majority who support vaccination, and are vaccinated close to 90%) we are winning the battle of science over ignorance and arrogance. More and more people are vaccinated and our elected governments are going to make it such that every day more and more you unvaccinated people are excluded from public life. So eat your heart out.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015