Do you believe in a divine Creator of the universe and everything in it, including mankind?

blackbird

1 hour ago, Antichrist said:

Showing a picture of the different stages of life do not prove evolution.

If you paid attention   the picture shows the similarities of different species embryo ..pointing to evolving feom

I see on the other thread you're calling the burning down of the Catholic churches in the interior "a good start." Doesn't sound like it's going to bother you when there are people inside.

Would these people be the same ones that ignored covid lockdown and many died (nobody ever said the faithfull were to smart)

Who said im superior

And religion is more rational moral.....lets  see

Religion responsible for  sodomising children by the 10's of thousands

Millions of people killed in religious wars

The impediment of science as religion felt threatend by science  

Finding 100's young childrens bodies buried under floors  while under care of catholic church

White Supremacists and Christian Nationalists Tried to Subvert American Democracy

and on and on...

“When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called a Religion.”

There are a number of errors or false assumptions in your statements.

Your pictures of embryos is just that, a man-made picture which you are assuming describes evolution.  Remember, it is just a picture that someone drew up.  It is not the slightest piece of evidence of the theory of evolution.  Anyone can make up a picture.  All it may be is something meant to explain the theory in picture form.  While it might explain what the theory claims, it still does not prove it is a fact.

Referring to the Catholic church has nothing to do with the subject of creation versus the theory of evolution.  To begin with, the Catholic church is not a Bible-believing church.  That is one reason why the Reformation took place 500 years ago.  Priests and church broke away from the Catholic church because they found it to be teaching false religion.  The Pope may even have endorsed the theory of evolution.  So they are not followers of the Bible.  So what they did in residential schools has no bearing whatsoever on the truth of the Bible and the Creation account in Genesis.

Your other points about sodomy, wars, white supremacists, and illegal actions of some people again were done by people, some of who claimed to be Christian, but were not followers of the Bible.  So they were not real Christians.  The Bible does say by their works ye shall know them.  There have always been evil people in the world.  There have always been wars for many reasons.  The Communists killed about 100 million people in the 20th century;  yet they claimed to be atheists and were opposed to religion.  The human nature is a fallen nature and most of the world is in rebellion against the true God of the Bible.

Edited by blackbird

Just now, blackbird said:

You have given no evidence to support your belief in the theory of evolution.  How about explaining why you believe it?  Do you believe in the theory of evolution just because you heard somebody say that is how life came to be?   The means it is a cult you are following.  If you follow something major like that without a strong enough reason it is a cult belief.  Not a good enough reason to believe something. 

Faith in God is backed up by evidence and rational thinking.  The accounts of the working of God are described in the Bible.  Eye witness accounts are a very strong evidence for the truth of something.  Courts place m tjuch weight on eye witness accounts of events.  There is no reason why it would be lies.  That is why millions of people accept the accounts in the Bible as fact.

Gotta love how the religious say you need more proof for evolution then say having faith as being proof enough that god exsists would these witnesses be written in the bible...or do you have signed affidavits...maybe some pictures.

Evolution is based on facts and real evidence such as vestigial structures in a human embryo gills...tails..yolke sac reminents of of our ancestors that layed eggs if god made us why did he put these usless structures in us

there are lots of evidence for evolution but not a crumb for religion

“When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called a Religion.”

13 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

Gotta love how the religious say you need more proof for evolution then say having faith as being proof enough that god exsists would these witnesses be written in the bible...or do you have signed affidavits...maybe some pictures.

Evolution is based on facts and real evidence such as vestigial structures in a human embryo gills...tails..yolke sac reminents of of our ancestors that layed eggs if god made us why did he put these usless structures in us

there are lots of evidence for evolution but not a crumb for religion

You have given no facts to support the theory of evolution.  You say evolution is based on facts, but I would challenge you by saying that is a false statement.  There is no real evidence or facts to support evolution.   Your claim that our ancestors laid eggs is nonsense and false.  There is no evidence or proof to connect some creature that laid eggs with humans.  Much of the claims about cavemen remains being found and supposedly human ancestors has been debunked as false.  In  one case, they claimed a tooth was found and from that drew a pre historic man.  I believe it was later found to be a pig's tooth and the whole story was therefore debunked.

Many of the prophets and apostles that wrote the Bible were actual eye witnesses to the miraculous power of God.  For example, apostles who wrote some books of the New Testament had seen Jesus Christ after he was crucified, died, and placed in a tomb and then several days later rose from the dead.   Yes, many people saw him after he was resurrected.  Much of the events surrounding this are recorded in the New Testament.  

Edited by blackbird

42 minutes ago, blackbird said:

There are a number of errors or false assumptions in your statements.

Your pictures of embryos is just that, a man-made picture which you are assuming describes evolution.  Remember, it is just a picture that someone drew up.  It is not the slightest piece of evidence of the theory of evolution.  Anyone can make up a picture.  All it may be is something meant to explain the theory in picture form.  While it might explain what the theory claims, it still does not prove it is a fact.n.  Let me explain some more... the picture of the embryo's are a true representation the reason that its drawn is because if it were a real life photo the religious would be screaming abortion.... and it shows evidence of our evolution from gills to tail to yolk sac left over genetics from our ancestors days of being a fish   capisci   Referring to the Catholic church has nothing to do with the subject of creation versus the theory of evolutioTo begin with, the Catholic church is not a Bible-believing church.  That is one reason why the Reformation took place 500 years ago.  Priests and church broke away from the Catholic church because they found it to be teaching false religion.  The Pope may even have endorsed the theory of evolution.  So they are not followers of the Bible.  So what they did in residential schools has no bearing whatsoever on the truth of the Bible and the Creation account in Genesis.Just shows how evil religion is....how in the hell can you say bible and truth in the same breath  thats why religion keeps its flock dumb  so they cant think for themselves

Your other points about sodomy, wars, white supremacists, and illegal actions of some people again were done by people, some of who claimed to be Christian, but were not followers of the Bible.  So they were not real Christians.  The Bible does say by their works ye shall know them.  There have always been evil people in the world.  There have always been wars for many reasons.  The Communists killed about 100 million people in the 20th century;  yet they claimed to be atheists and were opposed to religion.  The human nature is a fallen nature and most of the world is in rebellion against the true God of the Bible. What a load of crap religion has screwed many 10's of thousands alter boys...maybe you are one of their victims...why is religion dying..better education people can think for themselves and see through the bullshit....just look how phukt up trump and republicans are...most of them christians...liars,cheats, tried to take over the goverment based on trumps lies...you bible thumpers are evil

Edited by Antichrist

27 minutes ago, blackbird said:

You have given no facts to support the theory of evolution.  You say evolution is based on facts, but I would challenge you by saying that is a false statement.  There is no real evidence or facts to support evolution.   Your claim that our ancestors laid eggs is nonsense and false ok smart guy what is you proof its false why is their a  yolk sac..i guess facts dont matter unless its written in the bible.....  There is no evidencE a tooth was found and from that drew a pre historic man.  I believe it was later found to be a pig's tooth and the whole story was therefore debunked.Iam shocked at your ignorance of truth despite the fossil remains of numerous human ansestors

any of the prophets and apostles that wrote the Bible were actual eye witnesses to the miraculous power of God.  For example, apostles who wrote some books of the New Testament had seen Jesus Christ after he was crucified, died, and placed in a tomb and then several days later rose from the dead.   Yes, many people saw him after he was resurrected.  Much of the events surrounding this are recorded in the New Testament.  And this is evidence...whats the proof....you have nothing nada just words on paper... 

Haha you bible thumpers are way to funny

9 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

Somehow you replied in an unorthodox manner, putting your comments in red mixed in with mine.  So when I tried to reply, it doesn't show your comments.  

A handful of people who broke into the Whitehouse on Jan. 6th does not represent the 70 or 75 million people who voted for Trump or republicans.  There were thousands of antifa who burned and destroyed property in many cities in America.  These criminals and thugs do not represent the 75 millions voters who voted for Biden either.  It is deceptive to try to equate what a handful of radicals do illegally with the hundreds of millions of Americans. 

You missed my point about the difference between the masses of religious people in the world.  There are hundreds of millions or billions that follow various religions, but this is mostly false religion.  This is not true Biblical Christianity.  I have been talking about what the Bible teaches with reference specifically to the Bible teaching that God created the universe and created man.  That is my main point.  You tried to digress into all sorts of things that you think add something to the discussion of God being the Creator, but none of it adds anything.  The evil in the world does not diminish the truth of God's revelation to man.  The fact that many people do not follow or believe the Bible does not undermine or diminish it's truth and authenticity. 

9 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

3 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

The Bible gives an actual account of the resurrection and various other miracles that Jesus performed during his time on earth.  God has chosen to inspire men to record these things in his written word.  God is not trying to force anyone to believe it.  He has chosen the vehicle of his written word and faith as the method of people believing.  If you don't want to believe it for some reason or simply don't believe it, that is entirely your choice.  Nobody is forcing you to believe it.

24 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

The fossil record has been found impossible to prove the theory of evolution because it is not a record of the alleged evolution of creatures or mankind.  It is full of holes. The fossil record does not show a logical record of the evolution of anything, which if evolution were a fact, one would think it would.

The geological time chart is likewise full of holes and does not support the theory of evolution.

"Despite the insistence of evolutionists that evolution is a fact, it is really no more than an improbable story.  No one has ever shown that the mechanism of NDT can result in Evolution A.  Most evolutionists assume that long sequences of microevolutionary events can produce Evolution A, but no one has ever shown it to be so.  (Those few evolutionists who hold that macroevolution is really different from microevolution have changed their story several times since they first came out with it, and their mechanism is so fuzzy that I have a hard time telling what it is."  Scientific Critique of Evolution / Lee Spetner | Evolution | Scripture & Science | Reformation International College

There are in fact books written that debunk the theory of evolution and the various forms of the theory.  If one doesn't want to buy a book, there are countless lengthy articles on the internet that go into all of this from a scientific point of view.  Two websites with many articles are reformation.edu and creation.com  These are not simple articles but are often very scholarly and in great depth from a scientific point of view.

3 hours ago, Antichrist said:

Finding 100's young childrens bodies buried under floors  while under care of catholic church

As I understand it they died of disease, but whatever I'll see your dead, sick children and raise you Uyghur genocide. or the organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners

White Supremacists and Christian Nationalists Tried to Subvert American Democracy

Never happened.

Go ahead though, play the Crusades card. I'll see that and raise you the holocaust. Wanna talk Spanish inquisition. Ever heard of the Holodomor or the cultural revolution.

But now let's weigh the good things that have come out of the Judaeo/Christian West since the reformation. The youngster that is secular China as it exists today only survived as a parasite on that.

Edited by Infidel Dog

9 hours ago, blackbird said:

You have given no evidence to support your belief in the theory of evolution.  How about explaining why you believe it?  Do you believe in the theory of evolution just because you heard somebody say that is how life came to be?   The means it is a cult you are following.  If you follow something major like that without a strong enough reason it is a cult belief.  Not a good enough reason to believe something. 

Faith in God is backed up by evidence and rational thinking.  The accounts of the working of God are described in the Bible.  Eye witness accounts are a very strong evidence for the truth of something.  Courts place much weight on eye witness accounts of events.  There is no reason why it would be lies.  That is why millions of people accept the accounts in the Bible as fact.

There is no God, and the Bible, like all other religious texts, is a work of fiction.  The motive behing the original writings are obscure now, and I'm sure some of them were pure, if misguided.  But since then, religion has developed into a means of population control and self enrichment. 

As I said, you are welcome to believe what you want, or claim to believe what you want.  I don't question your motives.

On 3/17/2021 at 7:56 AM, blackbird said:

What you say is very commonly believed by many people.  The answer to that according to the Bible is:

"Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God has showed it to them.

that which.

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Psalm 19:1-6
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork…

Isaiah 40:26
Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

in them.

John 1:9
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world."

OFFICIAL KING JAMES BIBLE ONLINE: AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION (KJV)

9 hours ago, blackbird said:

Give just one aspect of the theory of evolution that is true, just one.  Surely you can give one fact about evolution that is true.

you refuse to read the many examples i give and all you have is faith oh and witnesses... haha. i shouldnt make fun of the indefensible nah its to much fun does you rice  krispies talk to you..Religion is dying and it cant come fast enough...rid the world of these sexual child molesters

On 3/15/2021 at 5:37 PM, blackbird said:

The evidence is all around us that the complex, intricate universe required a divine Creator to design and create it,

I believe in the supracosmic 11-dimensional see slug, from whose ectoplasmic slime quantum foam gets created. Secreted, really. Laws, yes.

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

There is no God, and the Bible, like all other religious texts, is a work of fiction.  The motive behing the original writings are obscure now, and I'm sure some of them were pure, if misguided.  But since then, religion has developed into a means of population control and self enrichment. 

As I said, you are welcome to believe what you want, or claim to believe what you want.  I don't question your motives.

You say there is no God.  I said a divine designer Creator was required to create the complex universe.  If there is no God as you claim, then you must have some idea of how the universe came into existence without God.  Can you give any explanation of how or where the complex universe came from?

By the same token, how would you explain the fact that eyewitnesses who wrote the New Testament said they saw Jesus Christ after he was risen from the dead and they put their lives on the line for what they witnessed.  Why would men do that for a lie?  That is illogical.  Men will tell lies for some purpose or for money or wealth.  But they don't lie to put their lives on the line for nothing.

Edited by blackbird

you refuse to read the many examples i give and all you have is faith oh and witnesses... haha. i shouldnt make fun of the indefensible nah its to much fun does you rice  krispies talk to you..Religion is dying and it cant come fast enough...rid the world of these sexual child molesters

I read your comments, but I am not sure you gave any examples of evolution.  The simple fact is there is no proof in existence that proves the theory of evolution.  It is pure speculation and always has been.  There are many scientists who have gone into great depth to explain why the theory is not credible. 

There are two parts to the theory of evolution.  The first part claims that life came from non-life matter by what is called random chance processes.  It claims certain chemical or molecules randomly came together to form the basic building blocks of life.

The second part of the theory is a so-called law of natural selection.  This theory claims once life was formed, it evolved by the strongest life form surviving and the weakest dying off and not reproducing.  Scientists have debunked that on a number of basis.  I won't go into that here.

But I mention one thing about the first part of the theory of random chance processes, that is, the mathematical law of probability.

The mathematical law of probability for example explains what the chances are of life being formed by certain molecules coming together.  The odds of that happening by random chance processes are for all intents and purposes zero.  But random chance processes is exactly what the theory of evolution claims created life.  Mathematicians have shown anything less than 10 to the 50th power has virtually zero chance of occurring.  That is 10 to the power of 50 zeroes.  That is an awfully large number.  Something with less than those odds is virtually an impossibility. 

The complexity of the most basic building blocks of life is in fact so complex the chances of the atoms or molecules coming together to form the necessary proteins and biological building blocks is a virtual impossibility.  To put it another way, it would be equivalent to you playing the lottery every week for a year and winning the jackpot every single time.  What are the odds of that happening?  The answer is zero, zilch, never.   That is the kind of odds of the correct molecules coming together to form the most basic life forms of happening is.  It is a virtual impossibility according to the laws of probability.  

Edited by blackbird

11 hours ago, Antichrist said:

I read the examples you gave and told you that does not prove the theory of evolution.   The theory of evolution is easily debunked on a number of fronts.  One you should look into is the biological fact of irreducible complexity.  At the time of Darwin's theory of evolution, not much was known about biology.  It was in the 1800s.   We have come a long way since then.  Now it is known biological systems such as the human eye are comprised of extremely complex systems that are interconnected and cannot be reduced to a simple black box as Darwin seemed to think.  Irreducible complexity means a biological system cannot be reduced to simple parts of systems as evolution would require.  The human body has many parts that are complex and cannot be reduced in complexity.  This reduces the possibility that evolution by natural selection could produce something as complex as the human eye.

10 hours ago, blackbird said:

You say there is no God.  I said a divine designer Creator was required to create the complex universe.  If there is no God as you claim, then you must have some idea of how the universe came into existence without God.  Can you give any explanation of how or where the complex universe came from?

By the same token, how would you explain the fact that eyewitnesses who wrote the New Testament said they saw Jesus Christ after he was risen from the dead and they put their lives on the line for what they witnessed.  Why would men do that for a lie?  That is illogical.  Men will tell lies for some purpose or for money or wealth.  But they don't lie to put their lives on the line for nothing.

Why must I have some idea?  It's that kind of thinking that led to the invention of gods in the first place.  There's no reason whatsoever why I should know how the Universe came into existence.  I'll continue to follow the science as physicists search for a more complete explanation of how and why we are here, and how there may be an infinite number of universes, or how maybe there isn't.

I was under the impression the New Testament was written sometime after the last eyewitnesses to the time of Christ would have died, but zealotry and fanaticism need no explanation from me.  Religious people put their lives on the line currently, with the goal of advancing their views and killing those who disagree with them.  Their God likes it, according to them.  (same God as you follow, as it happens.  Different religion though)

48 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Why must I have some idea?  It's that kind of thinking that led to the invention of gods in the first place.  There's no reason whatsoever why I should know how the Universe came into existence.  I'll continue to follow the science as physicists search for a more complete explanation of how and why we are here, and how there may be an infinite number of universes, or how maybe there isn't.

I was under the impression the New Testament was written sometime after the last eyewitnesses to the time of Christ would have died, but zealotry and fanaticism need no explanation from me.  Religious people put their lives on the line currently, with the goal of advancing their views and killing those who disagree with them.  Their God likes it, according to them.  (same God as you follow, as it happens.  Different religion though)

No, Bible believers don't kill those who disagree with them.  Followers of false religions are not following the same God as the God of the Bible.  There are followers of other religions who in some cases do kill those who do not follow their religion.  They are not Christians or Bible believers.

The reason it is important to know that the Theory of Evolution is false is that it is contrary to the teaching of the Bible that God created the universe and mankind.  Scientists cannot tell you why man is here unless they get that from the Bible.  There are scientists who believe the Bible and believe that God created man.  They might have some understanding of why man is here.

The question of did any of the Bible authors actually meet Jesus.  The answer is yes.  This writer explains which ones and what the connections of other New Testament authors were to Jesus.

Did any of the Bible's contributors actually meet Jesus? - Quora

The following website also explains quite well why the New Testament books were not written down immediately at the time of Christ.  There are several possible explanations.

Why was the New Testament not written right after Jesus' time? (carm.org)

Edited by blackbird

On 6/27/2021 at 11:14 PM, blackbird said:

Give just one aspect of the theory of evolution that is true, just one.  Surely you can give one fact about evolution that is true.

Creationist arguments are notoriously errant or based on a misunderstanding of evolutionary science and evidence.

Hundreds of studies verify the facts of evolution, at both the microevolutionary and macroevolutionary scale—from the origin of new traits and new species to the underpinnings of the complexity we see in life and the statistical probability of such complexity arising.

National Academy of Sciences (NAS), a scientific theory is “a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses.

So when scientists talk about the theory of evolution—or the atomic theory or the theory of relativity, for that matter—they are not expressing reservations about its truth.

• Evidence for evolution comes from many different areas of biology:
    • Anatomy. Species may share similar physical features because the feature was present in a common ancestor (homologous structures).
    • Molecular biology. DNA and the genetic code reflect the shared ancestry of life. DNA comparisons can show how related species are.
    • Biogeography. The global distribution of organisms and the unique features of island species reflect evolution and geological change.
    • Fossils. Fossils document the existence of now-extinct past species that are related to present-day species.
    • Direct observation. We can directly observe small-scale evolution in organisms with short lifecycles (e.g., pesticide-resistant insects).

all vertebrate embryos (including humans) have gill slits and a tail during early development. The developmental patterns of these species become more different later on (which is why your embryonic tail is now your tailbone, and your gill slits have turned into your jaw and inner ear)^22squared. Homologous embryonic structures reflect that the developmental programs of vertebrates are variations on a similar plan that existed in their last common ancestor.       
At the most basic level, all living organisms share:
  • The same genetic material (DNA)
  • The same, or highly similar, genetic codes
  • The same basic process of gene expression (transcription and translation)
  • The same molecular building blocks, such as amino acids
These shared features suggest that all living things are descended from a common ancestor, and that this ancestor had DNA as its genetic material
In general, the more DNA differences in homologous genes (or amino acid differences in the proteins they encode) between two species, the more distantly the species are related. For instance, human and chimpanzee insulin proteins are much more similar (about 98% identical) than human and chicken insulin proteins (about 64% identical), reflecting that humans and chimpanzees are more closely related than humans and chickens
The evolution of unique species on islands is another example of how evolution and geography intersect. For instance, most of the mammal species in Australia are marsupials (carry young in a pouch), while most mammal species elsewhere in the world are placental (nourish young through a placenta). Australia’s marsupial species are very diverse and fill a wide range of ecological roles. Because Australia was isolated by water for millions of years, these species were able to evolve without competition from (or exchange with) mammal species elsewhere in the world.
Fossils document the existence of now-extinct species, showing that different organisms have lived on Earth during different periods of the planet's history. They can also help scientists reconstruct the evolutionary histories of present-day species. For instance, some of the best-studied fossils are of the horse lineage. Using these fossils, scientists have been able to reconstruct a large, branching "family tree" for horses and their now-extinct relatives Changes in the lineage leading to modern-day horses, such as the reduction of toed feet to hooves, may reflect adaptation to changes in the environment.

Evidence for creation 

NOTHING

Stories in an old book is not evidence....Time and again, science has shown that methodological naturalism can push back ignorance, finding increasingly detailed and informative answers to mysteries that once seemed impenetrable: the nature of light, the causes of disease, how the brain works. Evolution is doing the same with the riddle of how the living world took shape. Creationism, by any name, adds nothing of intellectual value to the effort.

Creationist arguments are notoriously errant or based on a misunderstanding of evolutionary science and evidence.

Hundreds of studies verify the facts of evolution, at both the microevolutionary and macroevolutionary scale—from the origin of new traits and new species to the underpinnings of the complexity we see in life and the statistical probability of such complexity arising.

National Academy of Sciences (NAS), a scientific theory is “a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses.

So when scientists talk about the theory of evolution—or the atomic theory or the theory of relativity, for that matter—they are not expressing reservations about its truth.

• Evidence for evolution comes from many different areas of biology:
    • Anatomy. Species may share similar physical features because the feature was present in a common ancestor (homologous structures).
    • Molecular biology. DNA and the genetic code reflect the shared ancestry of life. DNA comparisons can show how related species are.
    • Biogeography. The global distribution of organisms and the unique features of island species reflect evolution and geological change.
    • Fossils. Fossils document the existence of now-extinct past species that are related to present-day species.
    • Direct observation. We can directly observe small-scale evolution in organisms with short lifecycles (e.g., pesticide-resistant insects).

all vertebrate embryos (including humans) have gill slits and a tail during early development. The developmental patterns of these species become more different later on (which is why your embryonic tail is now your tailbone, and your gill slits have turned into your jaw and inner ear)^22squared. Homologous embryonic structures reflect that the developmental programs of vertebrates are variations on a similar plan that existed in their last common ancestor.       
At the most basic level, all living organisms share:
  • The same genetic material (DNA)
  • The same, or highly similar, genetic codes
  • The same basic process of gene expression (transcription and translation)
  • The same molecular building blocks, such as amino acids
These shared features suggest that all living things are descended from a common ancestor, and that this ancestor had DNA as its genetic material
In general, the more DNA differences in homologous genes (or amino acid differences in the proteins they encode) between two species, the more distantly the species are related. For instance, human and chimpanzee insulin proteins are much more similar (about 98% identical) than human and chicken insulin proteins (about 64% identical), reflecting that humans and chimpanzees are more closely related than humans and chickens
The evolution of unique species on islands is another example of how evolution and geography intersect. For instance, most of the mammal species in Australia are marsupials (carry young in a pouch), while most mammal species elsewhere in the world are placental (nourish young through a placenta). Australia’s marsupial species are very diverse and fill a wide range of ecological roles. Because Australia was isolated by water for millions of years, these species were able to evolve without competition from (or exchange with) mammal species elsewhere in the world.
Fossils document the existence of now-extinct species, showing that different organisms have lived on Earth during different periods of the planet's history. They can also help scientists reconstruct the evolutionary histories of present-day species. For instance, some of the best-studied fossils are of the horse lineage. Using these fossils, scientists have been able to reconstruct a large, branching "family tree" for horses and their now-extinct relatives Changes in the lineage leading to modern-day horses, such as the reduction of toed feet to hooves, may reflect adaptation to changes in the environment.

Evidence for creation 

NOTHING

Stories in an old book is not evidence....Time and again, science has shown that methodological naturalism can push back ignorance, finding increasingly detailed and informative answers to mysteries that once seemed impenetrable: the nature of light, the causes of disease, how the brain works. Evolution is doing the same with the riddle of how the living world took shape. Creationism, by any name, adds nothing of intellectual value to the effort.

Your entire posting was a copy and paste job from somewhere else and does not include your own personal comments, which is against the guidelines. You also did not give the source and the URL to show where your quote came from.  Again against the forum guidelines.  A long post I put on the other day on this subject was deleted by the moderator and it was explained why.  He said a post must include significant comment by the person pasting it and must give the source / URL.  And it must not be too long.  According to the mod and guidelines, pasted material must not be so long and the poster's comment so small or non-existent.  Without your own comment, we don't know if you even understand what you are pasting.

An examination of your post shows it doesn't exactly explain why God could not have created the different species with similarities in DNA, and other structures.  Therefore that long talk about similarities in itself does not prove that it was by evolution.  There is also no proof that one species evolved from a different species.  Creationists believe that creatures adapt within their own species but I will have to look further into that to understand what that means.  They do not believe a fish evolved to become a different species such as a bird or animal, but evolution claims all the different species evolved from some basic form of life in a pond or slime.  The fossil record apparently does not prove what you think.  It does not show evolution from one species to another species.  The fossil record does not show a fish evolving to a bird or animal.  There is no clear evidence that evolution is true.  I will look further into this and make another comment. 

On 6/27/2021 at 11:14 PM, blackbird said:

Here is a quick example of evolution that was  observed in real time2.

England during the industrial revolution was a dirty place.....soot everywhere  a species of moths where white making them easy targets for birds to pick them off .But mutations made some of the moths to be born dark....which gave them cover  and survived being eaten and their offspring inherited the genetics to be dark .After many generations the white moths disappeared and the dark moths became the dominate choice.....Now if these slight variations compound over millions or billions of years...voila a new species

Even your bible evolves stories change to try and make the  bible instep with science and make it more believable....ie intelligent design (another load of excrement) 

Its the second round and religion is taking a beating....how long before the knock out punch could it be CRISPR 9

CRISPR, one of the biggest science stories of the decade, explained - Vox

On 3/17/2021 at 5:56 AM, SkyHigh said:

First off, when you say things like "the slime in a pond" or that the Big Bang was an "explosion", you're just showing you ignorance of the scientific method, and to what science actually advocats (even putting aside the fact you confused Steven Hawkins with Richard Dawkins)

SkyHigh:

Actually, the OP is right on point.  The evolution theory is formulated on the unprovable claim that life began either in the ocean or in a pond--from slime that resulted when various organisms/chemicals blended together.  This is confirmed by numerous sources.  Below is one source from academia--Berkeley University:

"Where did life originate?

Scientists are exploring several possible locations for the origin of life, including tide pools and hot springs. However, recently some scientists have narrowed in on the hypothesis that life originated near a deep sea hydrothermal vent. The chemicals found in these vents and the energy they provide could have fueled many of the chemical reactions necessary for the evolution of life."  https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/0_0_0/origsoflife_03

Similarly, the OP correctly states the atheists' Big Bang theory being touted in parts of academia, in which some--but not all--of the atheists in academia claim that Big Bang was an explosion. 

"The Big Bang was like no explosion you might witness on earth today. For instance, a hydrogen bomb explosion, whose center registers approximately 100 million degrees Celsius, moves through the air at about 300 meters per second. In contrast, cosmologists believe the Big Bang flung energy in all directions at the speed of light (300,000,000 meters per second, a million times faster than the H-bomb) and estimate that the temperature of the entire universe was 1000 trillion degrees Celsius at just a tiny fraction of a second after the explosion. Even the cores of the hottest stars in today's universe are much cooler than that."  https://www.exploratorium.edu/origins/cern/ideas/bang.html

The point being, your above comments to the OP are not based on reality.

Alter2Ego

"That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." ~ Psalms 83:18

Edited by Alter2Ego

At this point it might be useful to explain why the question do you believe in a Divine Creator of the universe is relevant.

"The impact which Darwin's "Origin" has had on world history is hard to overemphasize. Carl Marx acknowledged it as the basis for his "Scientific Socialism", more commonly known as "Communism". It has been a major force in changing western society from being nominally "Christian" to "Secular". It was a major factor in shaping the policies of Nazi Germany. It has been a major factor in the acceptance of abortion where it was previously acknowledged to be murder. It has influenced the law and accepted views on criminality and punishment. It has changed the world view of western civilization from one of responsibility to the creator to one of complete purposelessness. It has led to the idea of right and wrong being arbitrary and subject to majority vote rather than being absolutes.

In view of its enormous influence it should be examined to see how strong is its case. Darwin was  skilful in articulating his arguments, but how well do they stand up to close inspection?"

Origin of the Spieces Intro / Darwin | Evolution | Scripture & Science | Reformation International College

As Darwin's Theory of Evolution had such a detrimental impact on western civilization, it seems extremely important to examine this theory and expose it's falsehood so that some might understand why the truth revealed in God's word is of such importance.  It becomes more obvious that what one believes has a bearing on where one spends eternity.

Edited by blackbird

I don't see how evolution or the big bang suggest that a divine creator isn't behind them

nothing in either of those theories suggests that is the case and in fact many of scientists who developed these theories are in fact Christians

false dichotomy being asserted here, that Christianity and science aren't compatible

intelligent design leaves room for both to be correct and reinforcing the other

Edited by Yzermandius19