Trump is the Biggest Mass Murderer in US History

On 2/14/2021 at 3:27 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Cuomo and other Democrat were sending infected covid patients into retirement homes instead of hospitals.

Here, I'll give you an example of the kind of chaos that was being created, even beyond the murder by contrived infection.

This one happened under the watch of Governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan who was also planting the covid infected into retirement homes. They didn't even have to be elderly. Pay no attention to the video title at the top. I suspect the poster was just trying to get past the YouTube censors:

My wife is in a care home and about a month ago I caught one of the staff working there at night slapping my wife twice on her hands and pulling a lifting belt like device stuck underneath her back and pulled out forcefully by that worker. The metal piece on the belt hit my wife in the head and I could hear my wife shout ouch. The worker did not know that I saw her do all of this thru my wife's bedroom window at night blinds open. If I ever saw anyone doing what that sick pathetic pos did to my wife that guy would be looking up at the grass now for sure. Imagine treating an old helpless man like that.  That moron needs to go to jail for what he did and make an example to all those in the health care working industry that this kind of nonsense will not be tolerated. What a sad video to watch. I really felt bad for that resident. it must of felt like sheer terror for that elderly senior. :o 

On 2/15/2021 at 11:47 AM, Cannucklehead said:

Birx addressed this directly at the White House briefing Wednesday, saying that even though the virus is “particularly damaging” for people with preexisting conditions, their “underlying condition did not cause [their death]” — the coronavirus did. 

Fauci, following up on Birx’s comments, was more critical of conspiracy theories in general: “You will always have conspiracy theories when you have a very challenging public health crises. They are nothing but distractions.”

For months, allies of President Trump in conservative media have downplayed the coronavirus outbreak and suggested some are using it as a “political weapon” against the president, as Fox News’ Sean Hannity said on March 10.

At the same time, officials at the Centers for Disease Control say the death toll is actually being underreported due to lack of testing. 

I don't hate tucker for reasons of right or wrong.  I hate him because he's really just doing a gimmick.  And like fox said No one reasonable takes tucker seriously

And I hate fox for crap like this:

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-pushing-conspiracy-that-fauci-created-coronavirus-2021-1

I hope Fauci sues the hell out of them.  

I think that we should all be able to sue fraudster Fauci and his dumb side kick Birk and many of our own so called health officials in Canada for all of the lies and bull chit that they have been spreading over this past year and making all of our lives miserable and boring as hell. Works for me. ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, taxme said:

I just want people like you to just go away and lock yourselves down in your homes because you people are truly afraid of your own shadows. If anyone truly believes that Trump is a mass murderer in history than they can easily made to believe that the sky is falling down. Only buffoons and idiots believe that Trump could be considered a mass murderer. Communism has been the biggest mass murdering machine in history. Hundreds of millions of innocent people died under communism. But yet to people like you Trump was the worse of them all. Go tell that to some five year old child who will believe most things told to them is true, child. :D

Oh, and by the way, they are up to 15 American states that have finally opened up the locked down doors. Apparently, those states have finally seen the light. When will people like you finally see the light and demand that we do the same thing here in Canada? You probably have no time for that? Too busy believing those foolish accusations about Trump being a mass murderer. LOL. 

Well I never said Trump was a mass murderer but I notice that the thread says he’s the worst in US history so nobody is saying he’s worse than Stalin et al. 

As for ending COVID restrictions I guess we’ll see who is right. Not long ago you were guaranteeing that Trump would magically become president for a second term, with your ever-changing date of deliverance last set as January 6. So your track record of failed predictions speaks for itself 

8 hours ago, taxme said:

That moron needs to go to jail for what he did and make an example to all those in the health care working industry that this kind of nonsense will not be tolerated. What a sad video to watch. I really felt bad for that resident. it must of felt like sheer terror for that elderly senior. :o 

Agreed, but I think you may have missed something. That 20 year old thug beating up his 75 year old roommate wasn't a health care worker. Both the assailant and his elderly victim were covid positive. Governor Whitmer sent them both to the same retirement home as covid patients. Apparently the big young guy, Jaden T Hayden, didn't want the old guy sitting on his bed or something.

He did get charged - two counts of assault, larceny and two counts of stealing a financial transaction device. I imagine he went or is going to jail. You know who should go with him and share his cell? Michigan's Governor, Gretchen (Half) Whitmer.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Well I never said Trump was a mass murderer but I notice that the thread says he’s the worst in US history so nobody is saying he’s worse than Stalin et al. 

As for ending COVID restrictions I guess we’ll see who is right. Not long ago you were guaranteeing that Trump would magically become president for a second term, with your ever-changing date of deliverance last set as January 6. So your track record of failed predictions speaks for itself 

Come on, you were willing to believe that Trump could be the world's worse mass murderer, right? 

Well, we all should know by now that Trump was robbed of his presidency. Trump was leading in the evening in the five states needed to win by tens of thousands of votes which would have given him his presidency back but magically by morning time Bidumb was now leading in votes. Witnesses swore under oath that they saw plenty of tampering going on when the voting places were shut down for the night and those witnesses swore that they saw tampering with ballots going on.

Bidumb is an illegitimate president. Only fools will believe otherwise. Maybe if you had bothered to listen to FOX NEWS for a change instead of CNN and MSNBC you would have found this out. Bidumb should be in a senior center care home and not sitting in the presidents chair. 

Covid belief is for people who believe in fairy tales. Just saying. ;)

On 3/8/2021 at 4:58 PM, taxme said:

Witnesses swore under oath that they saw plenty of tampering going on when the voting places were shut down for the night and those witnesses swore that they saw tampering with ballots going on.

NOT in front of a JUDGE they didn't! NOT ONE.

Edited by godzilla

14 hours ago, godzilla said:

NOT in front of a JUDGE they didn't! NOT ONE.

Trump's lawyers stood in front of a judge after hearing about the fraud that went on as was observed by the many witnesses but it did not get the lawyers anywhere with the courts or judges because all of the judges were pretty much all pro democrat supporters. How can republican Trump win anything against a bias pro democratic judge? :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...