Hypocritical Nancy Pelosi Suddenly Ceases to be a Fan of Rioting

1 hour ago, Boges said:

I must have missed when BLM tried to storm a seat of government while it was in session.

Well, I won't do the Prog thing and suggest that some small example makes something a phenomena but you asked for an example so here ya go:

John-Earle-Sullivan.jpg

BLM activist inside Capitol claims he was 'documenting' riots, once said 'burn it all down'

An anti-Trump activist who once said he wanted to "rip" the president out of office entered the Capitol Building Wednesday alongside a mob of pro-Trump protesters, but he said he was just there to "document" it. 

In August 2020 remarks to a small crowd at a Washington, D.C., intersection, Sullivan pointed to the nearby White House and unleashed a torrent of violent rhetoric. "We ... about to burn this s--- down," he said. "We gotta ... rip Trump right out of that office right there," he continued, adding, "We ain't about ... waiting until the next election." He then led the crowd in a chant of, "It's time for revolution." 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-trump-activist-entered-capitol-wednesday

• Like 2

For those whose agenda won't allow them to click the expand button you don't want to miss this:

"In August 2020 remarks to a small crowd at a Washington, D.C., intersection, Sullivan pointed to the nearby White House and unleashed a torrent of violent rhetoric. "We ... about to burn this s--- down," he said. "We gotta ... rip Trump right out of that office right there," he continued, adding, "We ain't about ... waiting until the next election." He then led the crowd in a chant of, "It's time for revolution." 

• Like 2

Just now, Infidel Dog said:

For those whose agenda won't allow them to click the expand button you don't want to miss this:

"In August 2020 remarks to a small crowd at a Washington, D.C., intersection, Sullivan pointed to the nearby White House and unleashed a torrent of violent rhetoric. "We ... about to burn this s--- down," he said. "We gotta ... rip Trump right out of that office right there," he continued, adding, "We ain't about ... waiting until the next election." He then led the crowd in a chant of, "It's time for revolution." 

As we know, just because one hits the MAGA store before starting a riot, doesn't mean the rioter is pro-Trump.

image.thumb.png.c17cc6e21d75134a52ec64dd921acf99.png 

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Arguably?

:lol:

I could do without the dramatic drums. Pelosi is the only major democrat there saying anything somewhat inciteful. Surely you guys could have done better than second rate actors and some strangers on an interview show. I would have gone with the likes of Portland's mayor, and Seattle's mayor, for that matter. And certainly the encouraging words for BLM minus much interest in the violence was, in itself, encouraging more of the same.

But that's still not on the same level as weeks and weeks of shrill protests from Trump & Co that the election was stolen and that Biden isn't the rightful president, and that there was massive fraud. All of that was inciting violence, even before his idiotic rally.

Edited by Argus

Just now, Argus said:

I could do without the dramatic drums. Pelosi is the only major democrat there saying anything somewhat inciteful. Surely you guys could have done better than second rate actors and some strangers on an interview show. I would have gone with the likes of Portland's mayor, and Seattle's mayor, for that matter. And certainly the encouraging words for BLM minus much interest in the violence was, in itself, encouraging more of the same.

You're free to defend those calling for violence against folks like myself.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

As we know, just because one hits the MAGA store before starting a riot, doesn't mean the rioter is pro-Trump.

Funny how everyone arrested so far is a devoted MAGA. But I guess that's just part of the 'deep state' conspiracy.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Funny how everyone arrested so far is a devoted MAGA. But I guess that's just part of the 'deep state' conspiracy.

I'm of the impression that BLM & ANTIFA will be given their usual pass by you and your masters.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Argus said:

See, there's the problem with just pulling claims out your butt, Argus.

I'm sure you think you said something demonstrably clever there, but speaking for those of us scratching their heads after reading that we only have a vague idea of what you're talking about.

And speaking of out the butt claims. This idea that you know the life stories of those 52 arrested, that's one them, right? I heard a lot of those arrested were for curfew violations but I won't claim that until I have a source I'm comfortable supporting.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

They didn't come within 3000 miles of the much more well-connected MAGA army did though.  

Sedition and treason are sedition and treason. 

MAGA legal figurehead Lin Wood said that Mike Pence should face a firing squad for treason. 

HOLY CRAP!

I guess that's just poetic license though...

Yep. My dog uses the same poetic license to fart while he's taking a crap.

He's a black and white Jack Russell, just in case you want the mental image that goes along with that. It's probably preferable to what's in your head after watching all that CNN. 

59 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

"Not really sedition. That was a mostly-peaceful speech." - CNN

Yup, it's obvious that the MSM(what I refer to these days as the media hoarde) has become the mouth piece of the Democratic party.  Suppressing and downplaying some news, and then going off the rails whenever Trump is involved.  I commented earlier that Trump, by encouraging his supporters to have some fight in them, was not inciting a riot.

No one even bothered to argue that point, I'm assuming because after 4 years of being brainwashed, it's just so obvious to them.(unless Argus said something about it.  But he's on ignore, so...)

They just talk about my 'alternate reality" like Trump was calling for Pelosi's head.  The delusion is getting alarming.

Edited by sharkman
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Yup, it's obvious that the MSM(what I refer to these days as the media hoarde) has become the mouth piece of the Democratic party.  Suppressing and downplaying some news, and then going off the rails whenever Trump is involved. 

Their mind-control is top-notch.

Virtue-Signal, appeal to pathos, run a fluff story, and for the coup de grace they paint the cutest face possible on a victim that they want to capitalize on to push their twisted narratives.

"Never let a good tragedy go to waste!"

That's why when a bunch of Jews get killed, suddenly anti-Semitism is bad. Not that they'll throw their buddy (and Obama's buddy) Farrakhan under the bus, they don't have to. They just have to say "Orange man bad - he Jew killer!" and suddenly Israel's favourite President, and the grandfather of Adam Kushner's Jewish kids is Satanolf Hitler.

23 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Yup, it's obvious that the MSM(what I refer to these days as the media hoarde) has become the mouth piece of the Democratic party.  Suppressing and downplaying some news, and then going off the rails whenever Trump is involved.  I commented earlier that Trump, by encouraging his supporters to have some fight in them, was not inciting a riot.

Trump wound them up for weeks, lying about the election being stolen, telling them that if they didn't stop it and keep him in power communists would take over and BLM and ANTIFA would be coming for their homes and families. I mean, a Georgia election official warned Trump was inciting violence back in December with his constant lies. You tell people their democracy has been stolen and their constitution subverted, then bring them to a rally up the street from congress and demand they fight harder to protect America, and then send them to the Capitol and what the hell do you think is going to happen?

16 hours ago, Argus said:

Trump wound them up for weeks, lying about the election being stolen, telling them that if they didn't stop it and keep him in power communists would take over and BLM and ANTIFA would be coming for their homes and families. I mean, a Georgia election official warned Trump was inciting violence back in December with his constant lies. You tell people their democracy has been stolen and their constitution subverted, then bring them to a rally up the street from congress and demand they fight harder to protect America, and then send them to the Capitol and what the hell do you think is going to happen?

If you're right, and the GOP have been lying for weeks about the election being stolen (you're not), is that a bad thing?

Isn't the election lying supposed to go on for years? 

On 1/10/2021 at 7:02 PM, WestCanMan said:

then killed a 16 year old boy and erased all evidence, has not been charged with anything related to all of that violence and illegal activity

...But despite no evidence and no charges YOU somehow know the real truth???

Oh and you lie when say the Dems supported violence and riots which is lie.  For someone who claims so often to have never lied on here you sure do lie a lot 

16 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

...But despite no evidence and no charges YOU somehow know the real truth??

Left wing media gave the same story. It came right from the Seattle PD. "The scene of the shooting was cleared of evidence".

Am I supposed to act like I know that they are lying? 

I'm reiterating credible info. That's not lying Beave.

Lying is when you pretend to have exact knowledge of circumstances which have never even been reported in the media. And even if what you said was mentioned on CNN, it's actually impossible for them to know that anyways. Should we believe Steele if he says: "I never paid them and I never asked any favours of them.... Onnist injun." Of course not. It defies logic.

Oh and you lie when say the Dems supported violence and riots which is lie.  For someone who claims so often to have never lied on here you sure do lie a lot 

LMAO. That's so patently false and easy to disprove it's almost that you like getting caught lying.

Here's the DB elect Kamala Harris saying that she was at protests in DC and saying that they "should not let up" at a time when riots and murders were going on.

This bitch didn't say that the peaceful protests need to continue but the rioting needs to stop. She said that "they should not let up". That means "keep going at the exact same level". She's a lawyer. She has a firm grasp of the language. Her meaning could not be any clearer.

Colbert was doing her a favour by cutting her off before she kept up her rant. 

22 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Excuse me you clever centrist, but what did the Dems say about 2016? What was the Mueller Report about, please, mr Clever?

Excuse me, but when the Dems organize a march of Mueller probe supporters where they worked the crown into such a frenzy that it launched a deadly attack on the capital?

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Left wing media gave the same story. It came right from the Seattle PD. "The scene of the shooting was cleared of evidence".

Am I supposed to act like I know that they are lying? 

I'm reiterating credible info. That's not lying Beave.

You said HE killed someone. That’s not “credible info”.  You seem to have this problem where you can’t separate your unsupported speculations with actual facts. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Here's the DB elect Kamala Harris saying that she was at protests in DC and saying that they "should not let up" at a time when riots and murders were going on.

This bitch didn't say that the peaceful protests need to continue but the rioting needs to stop. She said that "they should not let up". That means "keep going at the exact same level". She's a lawyer. She has a firm grasp of the language. Her meaning could not be any clearer.

Colbert was doing her a favour by cutting her off before she kept up her rant. 

That’s an old debunked right wing language policing “gotcha” ploy. She clearly said the protests should continue. She did not say violent protests or riots should continue

She’s condemned the violence on numerous occasions, like when she said :

“We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protesters. We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter, who was arrested for murder. And make no mistake we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice. " 

and in a joint statement with Biden:

“No amount of anger at the very real injustices in our society excuses violence. Attacking police officers and vandalizing small businesses, which are already struggling during a pandemic, does not bend the moral arc of the universe closer to justice. It hurts our fellow citizens.  Looting is not a protest, it is a crime."

40 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Excuse me, but when the Dems organize a march of Mueller probe supporters where they worked the crown into such a frenzy that it launched a deadly attack on the capital?

Lay off the booze pal, you're incomprehensible.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You said HE killed someone. That’s not “credible info”.  You seem to have this problem where you can’t separate your unsupported speculations with actual facts. 

Wrong again Beave. I was 100% correct, as usual:

Raz Simone, the Warlord of CHAZ, whose CHAZIs overran a police precinct, claimed sovereignty over American land, denied Americans their civil rights, and then killed a 16 year old boy and erased all evidence, has not been charged with anything related to all of that violence and illegal activity. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raz_Simone

Raz Simone, the Warlord of CHAZ, whose CHAZIs.................. and then killed a boy.

It could be that you need above average reading comprehension to get this one right. I won't hold it against you.

Raz was the leader of a group that claimed sovereignty over American soil and then his cops killed a kid and the evidence was cleared from the crime scene.

Pretty hilarious that the BLM were only cops in a small area for 3 weeks and yet they managed to murder a black child. When you consider that the US has 30,000 times as many cops as CHAZ did, they'd have to kill 30,000 black kids every 3 weeks to keep the pace. That's over 150,000 black kids per year. 

Is BLM here to commit genocide against blacks or what? 

That’s an old debunked right wing language policing “gotcha” ploy. She clearly said the protests should continue. She did not say violent protests or riots should continue

Wrong again. *yawn*

She said "they should not let up".

Not let up means, "they should keep carrying on at the same rate". And the rate that they were going at was arson, racial violence, hundreds of assaults against police officers on a daily basis, and the murders of police officers and innocent civilians.

She’s condemned the violence on numerous occasions, like when she said :

“We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protesters. We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter, who was arrested for murder. And make no mistake we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice. " 

and in a joint statement with Biden:

“No amount of anger at the very real injustices in our society excuses violence. Attacking police officers and vandalizing small businesses, which are already struggling during a pandemic, does not bend the moral arc of the universe closer to justice. It hurts our fellow citizens.  Looting is not a protest, it is a crime."

Dude, over the course of half of 2014, all of 2015, all of 2016 and 3 months of 2020 she made a couple of minor statements, and the second one that you have there was from Oct 26th of this year, after the rioting was all over. Talk about too little, too late.

When was the first quote from? 

She's quite the law and order skank there Beave. 

I forgot about this video til I saw it last night.

Congesswoman Maxine Waters says she drew inspiration from Ali and she "will take Trump out tonight". https://video.foxnews.com/v/5622308415001#sp=show-clips

Inciting violence towards Republicans is nothing new for her. This was her calling for her supporters to verbally assault Republicans: