Hypocritical Nancy Pelosi Suddenly Ceases to be a Fan of Rioting

19 hours ago, sharkman said:

Off topic I know, but how quickly they forget about the rabid Bernie supporter who shot up some members of Congress...

Not OT at all. This thread is about the hypocrisy of Dems suddenly caring about the law.

Everyone remembers that they almost killed Scalise, but that guy shot 3 or 4 people that day.

It was June 14th 2017, just a month after Kathy Griffin posted the infamous photo where she was holding an effigy of Trump's severed head.

In January of that year Madonna famously bragged that she dreamed of blowing up the WH.

Sedition was extremely popular among Demonrats for many months back in 2017 and 2020. Funny how all of that can change in 1 day. 

Edited by WestCanMan

• 8 months later...
On 1/11/2021 at 7:11 PM, WestCanMan said:

Not that they'll throw their buddy (and Obama's buddy) Farrakhan under the bus

Today in the Biden thread you asked me:   Did I say that Farrakhan was an "Obama associate" or did I say that Obama definitely knew who Farrakhan was and how much of a loudmouth bigot he was and he should never even have given that guy the time of day? 

Here you said he was buddy

?

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Today in the Biden thread you asked me:   Did I say that Farrakhan was an "Obama associate" or did I say that Obama definitely knew who Farrakhan was and how much of a loudmouth bigot he was and he should never even have given that guy the time of day? 

Here you said he was buddy

?

Farrakhan is buddy buddy with the Dems, that's not up for debate, and Obama was definitely acting like Farrakhan's buddy in that photo.

Just because Obama has warm feelings towards Farrakhan still doesn't mean that Obama is an associate of Farrakhan's. IE it doesn't mean that Obama conspires against Jews with him.

Obama and the Dems definitely should be "throwing Farrakhan under the bus" but the Dems are maggots, at best.

An example of the difference between associate and buddy is like this: I've seen non-criminals say things like "Johnny is a Hell's Angel but he's a really nice guy" (which is completely idiotic). While those people may be 'across the fence buddies', it doesn't make them 'associates'. Associates are generally people who are in league in some way, shape or form.

Your post is just an example of what a person might write if they speak English but not at a nuanced level. Take that to mean whatever you want.

• Charles Anthony changed the title to Hypocritical Nancy Pelosi Suddenly Ceases to be a Fan of Rioting
7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Farrakhan is buddy buddy with the Dems, that's not up for debate, and Obama was definitely acting like Farrakhan's buddy in that photo.

Just because Obama has warm feelings towards Farrakhan still doesn't mean that Obama is an associate of Farrakhan's. IE it doesn't mean that Obama conspires against Jews with him.

Obama and the Dems definitely should be "throwing Farrakhan under the bus" but the Dems are maggots, at best.

An example of the difference between associate and buddy is like this: I've seen non-criminals say things like "Johnny is a Hell's Angel but he's a really nice guy" (which is completely idiotic). While those people may be 'across the fence buddies', it doesn't make them 'associates'. Associates are generally people who are in league in some way, shape or form.

Your post is just an example of what a person might write if they speak English but not at a nuanced level. Take that to mean whatever you want.

Nice backpedaling and hair-splitting but Im not buying it. You still say “Obama has warm feelings for Farrakhan” just because they appeared in one photo together. 

So does it satisfy you if I simply say Trump has “warm feelings” for the criminal Russian operatives that he holds secretly meets with to conspire against US ambassadors….but they’re not “associates”? ?

7 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Nice backpedaling and hair-splitting but Im not buying it. You still say “Obama has warm feelings for Farrakhan” just because they appeared in one photo together. 

No back-pedalling necessary. If I said that the photo proves that they are associates that would have been incorrect.

The guys in that photo were all smiles. Chummy. On friendly terms. Or at least they intentionally posed for a photo to give that impression. That's 100% truth and I don't care what you personally feel about that.

If you want to make the case that Obama was just showing support for Farrakhan by being in that photo with him, that's your call. I'm just stating the facts.

So does it satisfy you if I simply say Trump has “warm feelings” for the criminal Russian operatives that he holds secretly meets with to conspire against US ambassadors….but they’re not “associates”? ?

It satisfies me if you tell the truth. 

Trump was talking to two guys about an ambassador who was bad-mouthing him. 

I don't know how famous they were before that moment, because I had never heard of them (so this isn't that similar to the photo with Obama, where he certainly knew exactly who he was dealing with). It could have been their first meeting or their 101st. I don't see any evidence to indicate either way.

Is it bad that Trump met with a couple of guys who made illegal campaign contributions? Not really. 

On 9/16/2021 at 3:01 PM, WestCanMan said:

No back-pedalling necessary. If I said that the photo proves that they are associates that would have been incorrect.

The guys in that photo were all smiles. Chummy. On friendly terms. Or at least they intentionally posed for a photo to give that impression. That's 100% truth and I don't care what you personally feel about that.

If you want to make the case that Obama was just showing support for Farrakhan by being in that photo with him, that's your call. I'm just stating the facts.

It satisfies me if you tell the truth. 

Trump was talking to two guys about an ambassador who was bad-mouthing him. 

I don't know how famous they were before that moment, because I had never heard of them (so this isn't that similar to the photo with Obama, where he certainly knew exactly who he was dealing with). It could have been their first meeting or their 101st. I don't see any evidence to indicate either way.

Is it bad that Trump met with a couple of guys who made illegal campaign contributions? Not really. 

So pathetic. There’s no evidence that Obama and Farrakhan even said one word to eachother before posing for a courtesy photo. Unlike Trumps secret meeting with his criminal associates through their mutual attorney which was secretly recorded and ongoing exchanges of info on Hunter Bide lb

Your hypocrisy and double standards are hilarious. What’s even more hilarious is that you’re completely blind to it, you think you’re this wise old man who judges both sides fairly and holds them both to the same high standard   In reality you’re so transparently partisan you criticize the speck in your neighbour’s eye while ignoring the plank in your own eye.

There’s no shortage of excuses and hair splitting from you when it comes to your dear leader and his collusion with his Russian criminal associates.  It’s so amusing but also so pathetic. 

21 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

So pathetic. There’s no evidence that Obama and Farrakhan even said one word to eachother before posing for a courtesy photo. Unlike Trumps secret meeting with his criminal associates through their mutual attorney which was secretly recorded and ongoing exchanges of info on Hunter Bide lb

Your hypocrisy and double standards are hilarious. What’s even more hilarious is that you’re completely blind to it, you think you’re this wise old man who judges both sides fairly and holds them both to the same high standard   In reality you’re so transparently partisan you criticize the speck in your neighbour’s eye while ignoring the plank in your own eye.

There’s no shortage of excuses and hair splitting from you when it comes to your dear leader and his collusion with his Russian criminal associates.  It’s so amusing but also so pathetic. 

Let me spell this out for you - there is no reason to show support for Farrakhan if you're not a fucking religious bigot. There wasn't anyone in America with an IQ over 50 that didn't know Farrakhan was an anti-Semite when Obama POSED for that picture. Obama is anti-Semite unless he was photoshopped into that photo.

Trump was speaking to two people that no one in North America ever heard of before. Big deal. They donated to his campaign. That makes them smart, patriotic Americans. Who cares about a loud-mouthed twat who got fired? Do you care about her Beave? Do you somehow doubt that Trump had every right to fire that woman?

The whole Russian collusion fiasco has just taken another broadside over the last week, so the leftist lemmings look dumber than ever now. One of Hillary's Perkins Coie clowns just got busted for lying to the FBI. He was a go-between for Russian collusion disinformation from Steele to the FBI and he didn't disclose that he was on Hillary's payroll. He's also the guy who decided that the FBI didn't need the actual hacked server - another thing turned out to be a total bust. ?

22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Let me spell this out for you - there is no reason to show support for Farrakhan if you're not a fucking religious bigot. There wasn't anyone in America with an IQ over 50 that didn't know Farrakhan was an anti-Semite when Obama POSED for that picture. Obama is anti-Semite unless he was photoshopped into that photo.

Trump was speaking to two people that no one in North America ever heard of before. Big deal. They donated to his campaign. That makes them smart, patriotic Americans. Who cares about a loud-mouthed twat who got fired? Do you care about her Beave? Do you somehow doubt that Trump had every right to fire that woman?

The whole Russian collusion fiasco has just taken another broadside over the last week, so the leftist lemmings look dumber than ever now. One of Hillary's Perkins Coie clowns just got busted for lying to the FBI. He was a go-between for Russian collusion disinformation from Steele to the FBI and he didn't disclose that he was on Hillary's payroll. He's also the guy who decided that the FBI didn't need the actual hacked server - another thing turned out to be a total bust. ?

LMAO!!  There you go again!!

OH FFS FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME THEY WERE NOT AMERICANS THEY ARE RUSSIAN LOBBYISTS AND CRIMINALS!!! WHAT IS YOUR LEARNING DISABILITY???

(And yes I know Technically one is from Ukraine and the other is from Belarus but both are ethnic Russians and neither are American citizens. )

Your double standards continue to be hilarious!!!

Also hilarious is this vague “loudmouth” accusations you’re desperately grasping at to try and justify conspiring with Russian agents against the US ambassador. 

Also its good to see you know agree that lying to the FBI is a crime givem that so many Trump associates were convicted of it and all the lame excuses you made for it

But did you ever stop to think (of course you didn’t) that if Hilarys lawyer was lying to the FBI and James Comey in 2016 then it can’t be possible that the FBI and Comey were secretly working for Hillary as you nuttjobs like to suggest?  And now the FBI is going after those charges  under a Biden administration but not the Trump administration also blows your crackpot conspiracy theory out of the water. 

Edited by BeaverFever

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO!!  There you go again!!

OH FFS FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME THEY WERE NOT AMERICANS THEY ARE RUSSIAN LOBBYISTS AND CRIMINALS!!! WHAT IS YOUR LEARNING DISABILITY???

(And yes I know Technically one is from Ukraine and the other is from Belarus but both are ethnic Russians and neither are American citizens. )

I just googed Lev Parnas and he's an "American businessman" according to what I saw there. I don't remember the other guy's name, but I'm pretty sure he's an American too. 

Also hilarious is this vague “loudmouth” accusations you’re desperately grasping at to try and justify conspiring with Russian agents against the US ambassador. 

There's no "conspiring" going on. Trump can fire ambassadors if he wants to. What he did was perfectly legal, and good for America. 

Also its good to see you know agree that lying to the FBI is a crime given that so many Trump associates were convicted of it and all the lame excuses you made for it

Lying to the FBI is a crime, although the FBI is not a very legitimate institution.

But did you ever stop to think (of course you didn’t) that

Did you ever stop to think that you can't even deny that Obama is a bigot?

if Hilarys lawyer was lying to the FBI and James Comey in 2016 then it can’t be possible that the FBI and Comey were secretly working for Hillary as you nuttjobs like to suggest?  

The fact that the FBI is throwing people under the bus right now to try to save face doesn't mean anything. How fucking gullible can you possibly be?

The FBI knew that Trump - Russian collusion was a farce for 2 years and yet they kept their highly publicized charade going, and they did it for the benefit of the Democrat party. It had an overwhelming influence on the mid-terms and handicapped a duly elected president. 

And now the FBI is going after those charges  under a Biden administration but not the Trump administration also blows your crackpot conspiracy theory out of the water. 

The FBI has done nothing but lose credibility over the past 4 years. They're trying to regain credibility, but that's impossible now.

They covered up for a pedophile and helped him rape at least 40 more girls under 14 years old.

3 of their top agents, Strzok, McCabe & Orr, were fired or demoted for their malfeasance in the Trump-Russia fiasco. There was a grand jury investigation into McCabe, he was almost charged criminally.

One of the FBI's lawyers was charged criminally for his part in the Trump witch hunt.

James Comey signed all four of the bogus FISA applications. 

Regardless of what's going on in your little conspiracy-crazy mind, the Trump-Russia collusion 'investigation' is known to be a complete farce and your side is a mix of criminals, scumbags, liars and dolts.

On 9/20/2021 at 11:31 PM, WestCanMan said:

There's no "conspiring" going on. Trump can fire ambassadors if he wants to. What he did was perfectly legal, and good for America. 

In what way was it good for America?  It was good for Russia. These two criminal associates of his were Russian proxies helping Trump concoct a baseless smear campaign to justify removing the US ambassador. She was a career state department professional since the Reagan administration who was specialized expert on Russian affairs  with extensive experience serving in post-Soviet Republics.

although the FBI is not a very legitimate institution.

Because it won’t support Trumps lies and baseless conspiracy theories?

Did you ever stop to think that you can't even deny that Obama is a bigot?

I deny that Obama is a bigot. 

The fact that the FBI is throwing people under the bus right now to try to save face doesn't mean anything. How fucking gullible can you possibly be?

The FBI knew that Trump - Russian collusion was a farce for 2 years and yet they kept their highly publicized charade going, and they did it for the benefit of the Democrat party. It had an overwhelming influence on the mid-terms and handicapped a duly elected president. 

How fucking gullible can you be?  Your conspiracy theories make no sense and you’re still not able to explain why the FBI would throwing people under the bus during a Biden administration.  Multiple members of Trumps team were sneaking around with known Russian operatives, holding secret meetings and lying about it: FACT  Russians hacked the DNC and Trumps team met with them to negotiate getting their hands on  it: FACT. Trumps buddy Manaforr made millions laundering money for Russian oligarchs including after he joined the Trump team: FACT

James Comey did more to get Trump elected than anyone when just days before the election he insinuated to the American people that he had found emails incriminating Hillary on Anthony Weiners laptop when in fact he hadn’t  

Who is the pedophile, Trumps decades-long buddy Epstein who was represented by Republican lawyer Ken Starr (of Monica Lewinsky fame) and given a sweetheart deal by a Republican prosecutors under the George Bush presidency that Trump promoted?  The same Epstein who conveniently dies in Trump custody under suspicious circumstances?

Trump is on the record gushing about his long-time pal Epstein and their shared appetite for women “on the younger side”:

OCT. 28, 2002

Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery

….And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

https://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

In what way was it good for America?  It was good for Russia. These two criminal associates of his were Russian proxies helping Trump concoct a baseless smear campaign to justify removing the US ambassador. She was a career state department professional since the Reagan administration who was specialized expert on Russian affairs  with extensive experience serving in post-Soviet Republics.

Because it won’t support Trumps lies and baseless conspiracy theories?

I deny that Obama is a bigot. 

How fucking gullible can you be?  Your conspiracy theories make no sense and you’re still not able to explain why the FBI would throwing people under the bus during a Biden administration.  Multiple members of Trumps team were sneaking around with known Russian operatives, holding secret meetings and lying about it: FACT  Russians hacked the DNC and Trumps team met with them to negotiate getting their hands on  it: FACT. Trumps buddy Manaforr made millions laundering money for Russian oligarchs including after he joined the Trump team: FACT

James Comey did more to get Trump elected than anyone when just days before the election he insinuated to the American people that he had found emails incriminating Hillary on Anthony Weiners laptop when in fact he hadn’t  

Who is the pedophile, Trumps decades-long buddy Epstein who was represented by Republican lawyer Ken Starr (of Monica Lewinsky fame) and given a sweetheart deal by a Republican prosecutors under the George Bush presidency that Trump promoted?  The same Epstein who conveniently dies in Trump custody under suspicious circumstances?

Trump is on the record gushing about his long-time pal Epstein and their shared appetite for women “on the younger side”:

OCT. 28, 2002

Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery

….And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

https://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

Yes, Obama is a bigot. Yes, the FBI completely lacks credibility as a result of being duped and committing crimes during the highly publicized and totally fake collusion investigation, but also from letting a pedophile continue to rape yung gymnasts.

The FBI is a joke dude. If that was the KGB doing all of that then CNN would have a heyday writing about them. 

Even your own comment says "women on the younger side". Not girls. Epstein was banned from Trump's Fla estate for over a decade. Go fish. Your posts reek of desperation, ignorance and stupidity. 

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes, Obama is a bigot. Yes, the FBI completely lacks credibility as a result of being duped and committing crimes during the highly publicized and totally fake collusion investigation, but also from letting a pedophile continue to rape yung gymnasts.

The FBI is a joke dude. If that was the KGB doing all of that then CNN would have a heyday writing about them. 

Even your own comment says "women on the younger side". Not girls. Epstein was banned from Trump's Fla estate for over a decade. Go fish. Your posts reek of desperation, ignorance and stupidity. 

Yeah they think of underage girls as “women” ripe for the picking just like the rest  

The claim that Epstein was banned comes from Trump himself and only surfaced AFTER Epstein’s misdeeds came to light.

Trump and Epstein were close buddies for decades,  you think Trump didn’t notice his sexual activities with those “on the  younger side” despite going out of his way to specifically mention and praise it?  You pretend Trump is such a all-knowing genius yet when it’s convenient you’re admitting Trump is a clueless idiot who was best friends with a pedophile for decades and had no idea.  

The reason you hate the FBI is the same reason you hate the media:  they don’t serve the blatant lies and crimes of the Republican party. And so you invented half-baked implausible conspiracy theories to explain why reality doesn’t match your propaganda.  But your stories are only believed by those who are already converted and are laughed  off by the rest of society. They will never have more than a fringe cult following, you’ll never convince the majority to fall for your nonsense. 

Edited by BeaverFever

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah they think of underage girls as “women” ripe for the picking just like the rest  

I don't claim to know what the FBI think of young girls, but I do know that they're not actual police, per se.

The claim that Epstein was banned comes from Trump himself 

So find some 2005-2020 photos of Epstein and Trump then. 

Trump and Epstein were close buddies for decades,  you think Trump didn’t notice his sexual activities with those “on the  younger side” despite going out of his way to specifically mention and praise it?  You pretend Trump is such a all-knowing genius yet when it’s convenient you’re admitting Trump is a clueless idiot who was best friends with a pedophile for decades and had no idea.  

Not a lot of pedophiles brag about what they do.

Also, decades ago, Epstein would have been a young man, and you don't know what his sexual preferences were back then, or what he was letting on. Trump has no ties to that island nor to Epstein in recent years. Your idiotic article is almost two decades old now. Go fish Beave. Again, as usual, you're squarely in the go fish stage of your argument. 

People tied to Epstein recently are Prince Andrew, Bill Gates, Bill Clinton and many others, but we don't know who they are because the good ol' FBI has all the footage from the cameras on the island. Again, they're greasy pieces of shit, not to be confused with actual police. 

The reason you hate the FBI is the same reason you hate the media:  they don’t serve the blatant lies and crimes of the Republican party. And so you invented half-baked implausible conspiracy theories to explain why reality doesn’t match your propaganda.  But your stories are only believed by those who are already converted and are laughed  off by the rest of society. They will never have more than a fringe cult following, you’ll never convince the majority to fall for your nonsense. 

If you look at your last paragraph honestly, you'll realize that it sounds more than just a little bit moronic.

When I call out the credibility of the FBI I name actual cover-ups, lies, disinformation, criminal activity and specific people who have been charged or specific evidence that they've buried (eg the video footage from Epstein's island - thanks for reminding me). 

The MSM is just a complete joke and if you can't acknowledge that then you're just being dishonest. 

On 9/23/2021 at 5:20 PM, WestCanMan said:

I don't claim to know what the FBI think of young girls, but I do know that they're not actual police, per se.

Trump’s pedophile running buddy Epstein thinks of young girls as women ripe for the picking andI wager Trump does also given that he was known for his creepy lingering in the girls dressing room at his Miss America pageants. 

So find some 2005-2020 photos of Epstein and Trump then. 

LOL Why would that date range matter?  Epstein’s pedophilia goes back a lot earlier than that, back to when Trump was his best buddy and bragging about their shared sexual tastes and nightlife.  Obviously when Trump’s criminal associates get busted and publicly outed he distances himself from them. 

Not a lot of pedophiles brag about what they do.

Also, decades ago, Epstein would have been a young man, and you don't know what his sexual preferences were back then, or what he was letting on. Trump has no ties to that island nor to Epstein in recent years. Your idiotic article is almost two decades old now. Go fish Beave. Again, as usual, you're squarely in the go fish stage of your argument. 

LMAO your entire understanding of the world is nothing bit a convoluted mass of “go fish” suppositions. It’s hilarious how much denial and excuse-making is going on here.

Trump amd Epstein were buddies for decades AT THE SAME TIME that Epstein was preying on young girls all over the world not just on his island. Trump went out of his way to talk about their shared social life and sexual tastes  so he either participated in or knowingly turned a blind eye to Epstein’s crimes.  To claim anything else would be admitting he is the most clueless person on earth. 

If you look at your last paragraph honestly, you'll realize that it sounds more than just a little bit moronic.

When I call out the credibility of the FBI I name actual cover-ups, lies, disinformation, criminal activity and specific people who have been charged or specific evidence that they've buried (eg the video footage from Epstein's island - thanks for reminding me). 

The MSM is just a complete joke and if you can't acknowledge that then you're just being dishones

You are a tangled mess of selectively cherry-picked, distorted and embellished facts,  and also promote fabricated or unproven claims that you falsely present as indisputable facts. As I’ve said many times one common feature of the righties I find on the internet is a complete inability to differentiate between fact and opinion and you’re a perfect example. 

Epstiens REPUBLICAN lawyers got him a sweetheart deal from REPUBLICAN prosecutors working for a REPUBLICAN president and whose fault is it?  The FBI and Bill Clinton. Lol.
Ghislaine Maxwell says Trump is on the tapes.  Whether the FBI has them or not I don’t know  

What I do know is that Trump had Epstein snatched up and he quickly  dies under criminal circumstances while  in Trumps custody before he could talk. Which was very convenient for Trump. So obviously Bill Clinton did it lol. 

On 9/25/2021 at 7:41 AM, BeaverFever said:

Trump’s pedophile running buddy Epstein thinks of young girls as women ripe for the picking andI wager Trump does also given that he was known for his creepy lingering in the girls dressing room at his Miss America pageants. 

Grow up. Your article shows Trump saying something nice about him twenty years ago. You have nothing that shows Epstein was a perv 20 years ago.

You're just proving that you have issues when you post idiotic things like that.

LOL Why would that date range matter?  Epstein’s pedophilia goes back a lot earlier than that, back to when Trump was his best buddy and bragging about their shared sexual tastes and nightlife.  Obviously when Trump’s criminal associates get busted and publicly outed he distances himself from them. 

Young women, dude. There's nothing wrong with that. Grow up.

LMAO your entire understanding of the world is nothing bit a convoluted mass of “go fish” suppositions. It’s hilarious how much denial and excuse-making is going on here.

No, my understanding of the world is that when I know that something is true, I say it, when I know that someone is just a blathering idiot who's spouting nonsense I tell them to 'go fish'. 

Trump amd Epstein were buddies for decades AT THE SAME TIME that Epstein was preying on young girls all over the world not just on his island. Trump went out of his way to talk about their shared social life and sexual tastes  so he either participated in or knowingly turned a blind eye to Epstein’s crimes.  To claim anything else would be admitting he is the most clueless person on earth. 

Trumps penchant for supermodels and pornstars is well known. He's a philanderer, not a pedophile. 

If you had something that showed that they were still buds in 2003 or later I have no doubt that you'd show it, but you have nothing, as usual. 

When people have ceased to be friends for 20 years that says a lot. 

You are a tangled mess of selectively cherry-picked, distorted and embellished facts,  and also promote fabricated or unproven claims that you falsely present as indisputable facts.

I'm a tangled mess stating all of the actual, relevant facts and you're an internet conspiracy theorist who's ranting about Trump's friendship that seems to have been severed decades ago. 

As I’ve said many times 

The fact that you're said something many times just makes it more likely to be untrue. 

What have you ever been right about Beave? Russian collusion is a farce. Hillary's lackey inside and outside of the FBI are being charged criminally for their part in it now. 

The truth is that Barack Obama was photographed being chummy with, and showing support for America's biggest anti-Semite, Louis Farrakhan, at a time when absolutely everyone in America over the age of 20 knew who Farrakhan was.

In order for you to make a similar connection to Trump, you'd have to show that Trump was still friends with Epstein after he was known to be a pedophile

Epstiens REPUBLICAN lawyers got him a sweetheart deal from REPUBLICAN prosecutors working for a REPUBLICAN president and whose fault is it?  

Why wouldn't he choose a GOP lawyer? Republicans are obviously way smarter than Dems.

What makes you think that Epstein wasn't royally f'ed?

The FBI and Bill Clinton. Lol.

Clinton was a very recent friend of Epstein's, who had a lot of frequent flier miles on the Lolita Express. He even chose to do that without secret service members present for some reason. 

Ghislaine Maxwell says Trump is on the tapes.  Whether the FBI has them or not I don’t know  

Ghislaine is a scumbag criminal who knows which way the wind blows in the FBI and the MSM.

Believe it or not, there are still millions of dolts who watch CNN and who believe in Russian collusion even after the FBI has had to start criminally charging their own people for propagating that farce. 

What I do know is that Trump had Epstein snatched up and he quickly  dies under criminal circumstances while  in Trumps custody before he could talk. Which was very convenient for Trump.

Trump's custody lol. 

"Trump" had him snatched up" lol.

How about: "Why didn't Epstein get arrested when Obama was President"? If he was such a known pedo, why did the Obama administration do nothing?

It's come to be known lately that the FBI runs cover for pedos, and that there are very powerful deep-state officials in the US who have enough clout to get a highly publicized smear campaign run on a duly-elected POTUS.

So obviously Bill Clinton did it lol. 

I've never said that "Bill Clinton did it", but leftist scum are the ones controlling all of the dirty cops. Even a leftist propagandist like yourself can't weasel out of admitting that Trump wasn't the one giving the orders to the sleaziest "law enforcement officials" in the US now. 

23 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Grow up. Your article shows Trump saying something nice about him twenty years ago. You have nothing that shows Epstein was a perv 20 years ago.

You're just proving that you have issues when you post idiotic things like that.

Yeah I’m sure he magically became a pedophile the day after he stopped hanging out with Tump Lol. 

The entire Giuffre-Epstein-Prince Andrew affair started BEFORE Trump gushed about how much he loved Epstein and his “social life” and their shared tastes in females “especially on the younger side”

Young women, dude. There's nothing wrong with that. Grow up.

I bet that’s what Epstein said. 

No, my understanding of the world is that when I know that something is true, I say it, when I know that someone is just a blathering idiot who's spouting nonsense I tell them to 'go fish'. 

You accidentally said the word “know” in the above quote when it should actually  be “wish”  

Trumps penchant for supermodels and pornstars is well known. He's a philanderer, not a pedophile. 

If you had something that showed that they were still buds in 2003 or later I have no doubt that you'd show it, but you have nothing, as usual. 

When people have ceased to be friends for 20 years that says a lot. 

As already established, Epstein’s misdeeds go way back beyond 2003   It’s hilarious that you draw this imaginary line to defend the reputation of your disgusting cult leader  especially when you resort  such ridiculously flimsy arguments to associate Obama with Farrakhan or Hillary with Russians  

Ghislaine is a scumbag criminal who knows which way the wind blows in the FBI and the MSM.

Believe it or not, there are still millions of dolts who watch CNN and who believe in Russian collusion even after the FBI has had to start criminally charging their own people for propagating that farce. 

She was Trumps buddy for many years  and he recently “wished her well”   

Your Russian-colluding buddy had to pardon his own criminal associates and fire 2 AGs before he could find one who declined to prosecute him while still refusing to declare him innocent   Just like the Republican lies about Saddams WMD 20 years ago, this one will eventually come to light and Republicans will once again suffer collective & selective amnesia   

Trump's custody lol. 

"Trump" had him snatched up" lol.

How about: "Why didn't Epstein get arrested when Obama was President"? If he was such a known pedo, why did the Obama administration do nothing?

It's come to be known lately that the FBI runs cover for pedos, and that there are very powerful deep-state officials in the US who have enough clout to get a highly publicized smear campaign run on a duly-elected POTUS.

Because Obama didn’t have anything to hide or cover up meanwhile Trump had some loose ends to tie up lol.  Makes a lot more sens than your FBI 2 deep state crackpot conspiracy nonsense 

I've never said that "Bill Clinton did it", but leftist scum are the ones controlling all of the dirty cops. Even a leftist propagandist like yourself can't weasel out of admitting that Trump wasn't the one giving the orders to the sleaziest "law enforcement officials" in the US now. 

Im pretty sure that when it comes to protecting “dirty cops” that’s conservative bread-and/butter with all their current and historical resistance to any kind of police accountability. 

Bill Barr is definitely the one who gave the order to have Epstein arrested and and who controls the federal prison where criminal wrongdoing by guards resulted in Epstein’s death.  End of story. 

43 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah I’m sure he magically became a pedophile the day after he stopped hanging out with Tump Lol. 

The entire Giuffre-Epstein-Prince Andrew affair started BEFORE Trump gushed about how much he loved Epstein and his “social life” and their shared tastes in females “especially on the younger side”

I bet that’s what Epstein said. 

You accidentally said the word “know” in the above quote when it should actually  be “wish”  

As already established, Epstein’s misdeeds go way back beyond 2003   It’s hilarious that you draw this imaginary line to defend the reputation of your disgusting cult leader  especially when you resort  such ridiculously flimsy arguments to associate Obama with Farrakhan or Hillary with Russians  

She was Trumps buddy for many years  and he recently “wished her well”   

Your Russian-colluding buddy had to pardon his own criminal associates and fire 2 AGs before he could find one who declined to prosecute him while still refusing to declare him innocent   Just like the Republican lies about Saddams WMD 20 years ago, this one will eventually come to light and Republicans will once again suffer collective & selective amnesia   

Because Obama didn’t have anything to hide or cover up meanwhile Trump had some loose ends to tie up lol.  Makes a lot more sens than your FBI 2 deep state crackpot conspiracy nonsense 

Im pretty sure that when it comes to protecting “dirty cops” that’s conservative bread-and/butter with all their current and historical resistance to any kind of police accountability. 

Bill Barr is definitely the one who gave the order to have Epstein arrested and and who controls the federal prison where criminal wrongdoing by guards resulted in Epstein’s death.  End of story. 

It's hilarious how much effort you put into a post just to wind up looking more foolish than you did where we last left off.

There's nothing magical about the timeline when Trump severed his friendship, what was publicly known about him at the time, and for sure Trump likes young women himself and no doubt Epstein pretended to be the same way. 

FYI - at one point in time, Epstein was just considered to be a rich, older dude who was going after young women. That's pretty normal. At that point in time, Trump was chumming with him and said that they had a shared interest. If you can't acknowledge that all of those things are true that's your problem. I can't stop you from lying and spinning, I can only point out the truth and point out the stupidity and lies in your posts.

Obama was chummy with a man who was 100% known to be a complete bigot. He posed for a picture with Farrakhan, which Farrakhan can show to his minions to elevate his status, and show them that the ex-POTUS is a Jew-hater too. Obama even admitted that he was a racist when he said "we're all a little racist" (that maggot was only speaking for himself and the people who voted for him and support him). 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It's hilarious how much effort you put into a post just to wind up looking more foolish than you did where we last left off.

There's nothing magical about the timeline when Trump severed his friendship, what was publicly known about him at the time, and for sure Trump likes young women himself and no doubt Epstein pretended to be the same way. 

FYI - at one point in time, Epstein was just considered to be a rich, older dude who was going after young women. That's pretty normal. At that point in time, Trump was chumming with him and said that they had a shared interest. If you can't acknowledge that all of those things are true that's your problem. I can't stop you from lying and spinning, I can only point out the truth and point out the stupidity and lies in your posts.

Obama was chummy with a man who was 100% known to be a complete bigot. He posed for a picture with Farrakhan, which Farrakhan can show to his minions to elevate his status, and show them that the ex-POTUS is a Jew-hater too. Obama even admitted that he was a racist when he said "we're all a little racist" (that maggot was only speaking for himself and the people who voted for him and support him). 

You keep telling yourself that perhaps someday a same person will believe you. The fact that Trump went out of his way to praise and draw attention to Epstein’s “social life” and preference for “the younger side” and compare Epstein’s tastes to his own  tells all

I mean imagine if you were asked to provide a comment to a magazine about an acquaintance or co-worker and instead of talking about his work ethic or his professionalism or his family values or what a good friend he is, instead you decide your chosen comment for the world is going to be about his sex life especially his appetite for those “on the younger side”.  That would suggest you know something particular about his sex life, wouldn’t it?  I meant if you didn’t know much about his sex life why would that be the one topic you choose to be quoted on in a national magazine and specifically make the effort to mention their young age?

As much as you want us to believe that’s just another coincidence I don’t think the non-brainwashed easily buy it. 

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You keep telling yourself that perhaps someday a same person will believe you. The fact that Trump went out of his way to praise and draw attention to Epstein’s “social life” and preference for “the younger side” and compare Epstein’s tastes to his own  tells all

I mean imagine if you were asked to provide a comment to a magazine about an acquaintance or co-worker and instead of talking about his work ethic or his professionalism or his family values or what a good friend he is, instead you decide your chosen comment for the world is going to be about his sex life especially his appetite for those “on the younger side”.  That would suggest you know something particular about his sex life, wouldn’t it?  I meant if you didn’t know much about his sex life why would that be the one topic you choose to be quoted on in a national magazine and specifically make the effort to mention their young age?

As much as you want us to believe that’s just another coincidence I don’t think the non-brainwashed easily buy it. 

I don't really give a shit what twisted narrative you want to believe. That's just your own stupidity and bias showing through.

Right now, you can prove that Trump thought Epstein was swell 20 years ago, and he said that Epstein liked young women. That's totally legitimate. A lot can change about a person in 20 years, and Trump banned Epstein a long time ago. The fact that a desperate TDS victim like you can't find anything relevant speaks volumes. So I'll reiterate, nothing that you have about Trump and Epstein is damning & factual in nature. It's just your opinions, which you know are not valued at all here.

Obama was busted chumming with and supporting a person who was known to be a huge bigot for at least 10 years before the photo was taken. Maybe 30. And we know that Obama admitted to being "a little bit racist", but is there really such a thing? 

Obama is a bigot. He personally admitted to it, there's photo evidence of it. 

The fact that you can't understand the difference between the level of evidence backing my factual statement vs the lack of evidence in your desperate and awkward accusations is what makes me a conservative and you a leftist. 

36 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't really give a shit what twisted narrative you want to believe. That's just your own stupidity and bias showing through.

Right now, you can prove that Trump thought Epstein was swell 20 years ago, and he said that Epstein liked young women. That's totally legitimate. A lot can change about a person in 20 years, and Trump banned Epstein a long time ago. The fact that a desperate TDS victim like you can't find anything relevant speaks volumes. So I'll reiterate, nothing that you have about Trump and Epstein is damning & factual in nature. It's just your opinions, which you know are not valued at all here.

Obama was busted chumming with and supporting a person who was known to be a huge bigot for at least 10 years before the photo was taken. Maybe 30. And we know that Obama admitted to being "a little bit racist", but is there really such a thing? 

Obama is a bigot. He personally admitted to it, there's photo evidence of it. 

The fact that you can't understand the difference between the level of evidence backing my factual statement vs the lack of evidence in your desperate and awkward accusations is what makes me a conservative and you a leftist. 

Omg  your “levels of evidence” in either case is just more of your opposite of reality perception. For all you know Obama as the VIP just stood by the door while guests filed past for a photograph op. Thee whole idea that they were “chummy “ is an invention of your imagination. 

Trump amd Epstein only parted ways after Epstein’s misdeeds became known and they were still palling around whole Epstein trafficked Giuffre to Prince Andrew including going to a “pimps and hookers” themed party together with Epstein Maxwell and said Prince:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7752543/amp/Donald-Trump-poses-Ghislaine-Maxwell-Heidi-Klums-hookers-pimps-themed-party.html

Your whole MO on this forum is to stand in front of a mountain and pretend its an insignificant grain of sand when it comes to accusations against Republicans.

And then when there are accusations against Democrats you stand behind the grain of sand and pretend it’s a mountain….if the grain of sand isn’t completely fabricated to begin with 

11 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Omg  your “levels of evidence” in either case is just more of your opposite of reality perception. For all you know Obama as the VIP just stood by the door while guests filed past for a photograph op. Thee whole idea that they were “chummy “ is an invention of your imagination. 

Would you chum with Hitler right now? Pose for a photo? If not, why?

Trump amd Epstein only parted ways after Epstein’s misdeeds became known and they were still palling around whole Epstein trafficked Giuffre to Prince Andrew including going to a “pimps and hookers” themed party together with Epstein Maxwell and said Prince:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7752543/amp/Donald-Trump-poses-Ghislaine-Maxwell-Heidi-Klums-hookers-pimps-themed-party.html

This is even more outdated than your last round of stupid shit. The year 2000. In case you need help, that from 21 years ago. That's more than 2 decades. Can't you fuckin' read?

Do you have anything that shows that trump was chumming with Esptein after we all knew he was a pedo? 

Your whole MO on this forum is to stand in front of a mountain and pretend its an insignificant grain of sand when it comes to accusations against Republicans.

And then when there are accusations against Democrats you stand behind the grain of sand and pretend it’s a mountain….if the grain of sand isn’t completely fabricated to begin with 

Are you really that clueless?

My MO is - I know what Obama knew when he posed for that photo - Obama knew that he was taking a photo with America's biggest Jew-hater.

I don't know what Trump knew in 2000, neither do you, because I didn't know about Epstein. I don't know what was happening on his island. 

Grab a brain.

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Would you chum with Hitler right now? Pose for a photo? If not, why?

This is even more outdated than your last round of stupid shit. The year 2000. In case you need help, that from 21 years ago. That's more than 2 decades. Can't you fuckin' read?

Do you have anything that shows that trump was chumming with Esptein after we all knew he was a pedo? 

Are you really that clueless?

My MO is - I know what Obama knew when he posed for that photo - Obama knew that he was taking a photo with America's biggest Jew-hater.

I don't know what Trump knew in 2000, neither do you, because I didn't know about Epstein. I don't know what was happening on his island. 

Grab a brain.

By his own admission he was good friends knew about his social life and penchant for “the younger side” well enough to go out of his way to make it the focus of his praise for Epstein.   If you believe Trump didn’t know then you must think Trump is really clueless