America Under pResident Biden

14 minutes ago, Boges said:

Deep State is anyone that doesn't play ball with Trump and Qanon's warped sense of how government should work. 

Actually, now the Biden administration is worried about the deep state.

So it does exist after all! :lol:

The ‘deep state’ of loyalists Trump is leaving behind for Biden

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/01/19/trump-loyalists-burrowing-biden-460238

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Where have unarmed black people been gunned down by the police? 

Rayshard Brooks did. Yes I know he wasn't complying, but he also wasn't a clear and present threat to the police. 

Point is, if an argument can be made that those cops were following the Law and Brooks wasn't, the most certainly the scrutiny the FBI is paying to MAGA nation is simple law enforcement and not a Deep State plot against Conservatives. 

Just now, Boges said:

Rayshard Brooks did. Yes I know he wasn't complying, but he also wasn't a clear and present threat to the police. 

Point is, if an argument can be made that those cops were following the Law and Brooks wasn't, the most certainly the scrutiny the FBI is paying to MAGA nation is simple law enforcement and not a Deep State plot against Conservatives. 

Rayshard Brooks...didn't he resist the officers? Violently?

That's your case, eh? 

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

Yeah, but he was unarmed. I'm sure this is thread drift. 

The point is, Cops are part of the Deep State. 

Not always...some are elected. Sheriffs and such...which, ironically to this discussion, are the most widespread form of law enforcement in America. 

As for Rayshard...he decided to play the game as soon as he grabbed the officer's taser and fired. Like...what did YOU expect? What would ANYONE expect? Try that to an RCMP officer...report results.

Thread drift? This is Joe Biden's America we're discussing. 

Edited by DogOnPorch

On topic then:

President Joe Biden issued an executive order on his first day in office, mandating that any schools that receive federal funding must function as if biological males who claim to be females are the same, and vice versa, or risk losing that funding. This pro-transgender policy extends to male athletes who claim their gender identity as a female should allow them to compete on women’s teams, receive women’s scholarships, and be admitted in women’s locker rooms.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/21/on-day-one-biden-destroys-womens-sports-with-anti-science-executive-order/

Biden Suspends President Trump’s ‘Remain in Mexico’ Anti-Asylum Fraud Policy, Halts Most Deportations

Asylum seekers with dubious claims will be let right on in.

President Biden is taking steps to reengage with the World Health Organization (WHO), reversing a decision the Trump administration made in July, several months into the coronavirus pandemic

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/534919-biden-moves-to-rejoin-world-health-organization

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'll get back on topic. First though, somebody should mention the obvious.

If you have a taser you're not unarmed.

I believe the insinuation was that like in a South African township, blacks are being gunned down by the white supremist police in the streets of America. I'm awaiting an example like this...

Okay...bad example. Quite a few black officers in that one...

11 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

It's always going to be like that guy that sparked the riots in Kenosha. He was going for a knife in his car in the middle of a fight with Police.

Was he unarmed? Technically maybe, but not really.

I think the point here isn't to litigate that. 

The argument can be made that police were in their right to shoot these people. I'm not sure if an argument can be made for the George Floyd killer, but that's why he's up for murder charges. 

The FBI isn't some anti-Trump cabal, there's credible evidence that crimes have been committed. Clearly crimes have been made in the Jan 6 riots, but also with the Russia investigation. Many people were convicted for lying to the cops. 

4 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

ANTIFA/BLM attack Democrat Party HQ in Portland. 

'We don't want Biden. We want revenge for police murders, imperialist wars, and fascist massacres'

Oh, dear...Frankenstein's Monster isn't behaving.

Now what, Homeland Security? Arrest all them as well? Fill the jails? How many people do you plan on destroying?

You realize this has been happening for almost a year, right? Trump did nothing to stop it.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

You realize this has been happening for almost a year, right? Trump did nothing to stop it.

Portland refused to stop it. Months of riots. Now the Brown Shirts need a night of the long knives. Their services are no longer needed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives

• Like 1

Actually it's been happening since Obama - Baltimore St. Louis and such.

Perhaps one can give the Feds a pass though as it's more a states issue. 

However Democrats and leftist media did seem to be indulging in more than a little cheerleading and the bulk of the Marxist "insurrections" did happen in Democrat governed cities and states.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

Don't pretend you guys wouldn't welcome a police state if Trump was heading it.

That would be the LAST thing I'd want. Or ANYBODY here, I'd hazard. But, it appears Joe is ushering in a real one. Unless my eyes are lyin'...

24 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Speaking of Biden killing the Keystone pipeline, I hadn't considered this but...

Before His First Day Is Out, Biden Nukes 8,000 Union Jobs

A flying start is always good. Well on the way to trashing the middle class.