A disgraceful coup against President Donald Trump is in the making.

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Regardless of who is propped up as winner now questions about the legitimacy of the American electoral process will remain.

Only among gullible cultists.

"Some 79% of Americans — including around 60% of Republicans — say Biden was the rightful winner, whereas just 3% said Trump won and 13% said the election remains undecided, according to an Ipsos/Reuters poll released Tuesday."

6 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Only among gullible cultists.

"Some 79% of Americans — including around 60% of Republicans — say Biden was the rightful winner, whereas just 3% said Trump won and 13% said the election remains undecided, according to an Ipsos/Reuters poll released Tuesday."

C'mon Dora, this election didn't cure you of your faith in polls? Don't they have a name for groups of the faithful who insist on believing in spite of all the evidence reality is offering up to the contrary?

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

They have those now? Give me an example?

There are none yet. That's why I haven't changed my mind.  This was in response to your question, remember?

"What will it take to convince you the fix was in?"

You just don't get it...

Nobody on the Right trusts numbers or counts or polls or anything MSM...

We should...but that confidence was destroyed. That YOUR confirmation bias allows you to still trust the numbers...polls...MSM...is not unusual. But the day will come...you're nothing special...remember that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

There are none yet. That's why I haven't changed my mind.  This was in response to your question, remember?

"What will it take to convince you the fix was in?"

So I guess you wouldn't be interested in a video showing a computer expert explaining how Dominion software can be exploited then?

18 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Describe "reputable news site".

;)

I'll believe Auntie.  I doubt very much that if widespread fraud was discovered in a US election, the BBC would refuse to cover it.

I'm sure it would be in The Telegraph, The Independent and The Guardian too.  And the Australian, the Times of India, The Irish Times and the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, too.

I'll bet there are lots of them.

Edited by bcsapper

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

I'll believe Auntie.  I doubt very much that if widespread fraud was discovered in a US election, the BBC would refuse to cover it.

I'm sure it would be in The Telegraph, The Independent and The Guardian too.  And the Australian, the Times of India, The Irish Times and the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, too.

Ill bet there are lots of them.

I trust not a single one to give me the weather.

10 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

So I guess you wouldn't be interested in a video showing a computer expert explaining how Dominion software can be exploited then?

That's right, I wouldn't.  See my post above.  I'll wait for an official story on what would, let's face it,  be a stunning news revelation.  Not likely to be missed by those folks.

Edited by bcsapper

Just now, bcsapper said:

Well, sure, the weather.

Call me crazy...but I watched live as mysterious vans drove-up full of votes at 3AM...if you did...you might have some questions, too.

But since Orange Man Bad, you're willing to accept a dose of real fascism in order to relieve yourself of perceived fascism. 

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Call me crazy...but I watched live as mysterious vans drove-up full of votes at 3AM...if you did...you might have some questions, too.

But since Orange Man Bad, you're willing to accept a dose of real fascism in order to relieve yourself of perceived fascism. 

Nothing wrong with questions.  Surely someone else saw the vans too?

Orange man is bad, but I was never given to agreeing with the whole fascist thing for him, as I am reasonably familiar with what fascists are actually capable of.  The benefits of having an amateur historian for a father.

That said, I see now it's not for a want of trying on his part.  I think he'd actually like to be a fascist, he just tried it in the wrong country.

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/elections/fl-ne-vans-ballots-palm-beach-county-20201015-eoroe7on2bgizmm6ybhie36zh4-story.html%3foutputType=amp

What, those vans?  

10 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

What, those vans?  

I view all MSM as propaganda...I trust my lying eyes only...peaceful protester.

14 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I think he'd actually like to be a fascist, he just tried it in the wrong country.

I think you watch too much Auntie. The Beeb hates the President...thus...he can do no good. 

From my personal point-of-view...it was the simple revival of NASA/JPL as a proper agency that sold me forever on Trump. Obama had turned NASA into a Muslim outreach program under Bolden, if you recall. He fit the suit...literally...black former astronaut is gonna spread the good word about....not sure what. But that's what went on for 8 years.

Edited by DogOnPorch

30 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

At least one of those was a cameraman's camera in a wagon.  But hey, whatever conspiracy helps you sleep at night is fine by me.  :)

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Your authoritative source is a hysterical all-caps tweet!  Tales from Canada’s intellectual hinterland!

image.thumb.png.8eb487fa9facab82506957c47159f28d.png

“With dull senses and limited intellect, the reclusive Republicanus Ignoramus relies on shrill tweets from the flock’s dominant male as its sole source of information. Endangered in northern latitudes, the southern variant of the species is commonplace and easily identified by its distinctive red neck and insatiable appetite for manure and garbage. “

???

image.png

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

I view all MSM as propaganda...I trust my lying eyes only...peaceful protester.

I think you watch too much Auntie. The Beeb hates the President...thus...he can do no good. 

From my personal point-of-view...it was the simple revival of NASA/JPL as a proper agency that sold me forever on Trump. Obama had turned NASA into a Muslim outreach program under Bolden, if you recall. He fit the suit...literally...black former astronaut is gonna spread the good word about....not sure what. But that's what went on for 8 years.

Sure, I like NASA too.   I think the space race is going to be private as much as government from now on.  Maybe that trillion dollar ball out between Mars and Jupiter will help.

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

biden-voter-fraud.jpg

You don't have to spend all day looking for the source on this one Beave. Just ask I'll link you to the video.

They say it was a gaffe on the left. We call it a dead on, Freudian slip on the right.

BULLLLLLSHITTT 

LMAO

Yeah he went on a national Podcast and told the nation he was about to commit voter fraud. Does that really makes sense? Another selectively edited clip taken out of context by the professional liars and their brainwashed followers 

Edited by BeaverFever