Joe Biden's Quid Pro Quo Exposed in Leaked Emails

45 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Not like the Trump kids and Kushner eh?  I’m sure they got those white house jobs on their own merit ??

Giuliani's son was hired by the swamp too.  It's one set of rules for them, another for the others.  It doesn't matter, though, because the cult has the big lie to protect them...

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Got a link for that?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/11/02/joe_biden_on_hunter_i_didnt_know_he_was_on_the_board_of_that_company.html

Two videos, both showing Joe saying that he didn't know Hunter was on the board of Burisma back when he did the QPQ. He was also extremely rude, he's always rude when someone drops a truth bomb on him.

IdunnoJoe answers to no one.

How is it possible for you not to know this at this late stage of the game? How could you have so many posts on this topic and not even be at square 1? Shouldn't you at least avail yourself of the facts before you start calling other people names?

You’re mixing up facts and timing. The Burisma investigation was already inactive when Hunter Biden joined Burisma and he wasn’t with Burisma when the alleged corruption occurred. Also the pro-Russian prosecutor was not removed for investigating Burisma, USA and the European Union had long lobbied to be removed from office due to his pro-Russia ties and his personal corruption.

Here's some timing for you: https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

Less than eight months after Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for the introduction to his dad, the then-vice president admittedly pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk into getting rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee during a December 2015 trip to Kiev.

What was the Prosecutor up to?

In his own words:

Shokin has said that at the time of his firing, in March 2016, he’d made “specific plans” to investigate Burisma that “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”

As yet unverified. Are Republicans still refusing to allow anyone to inspect  the device and verify the emails?

Sorry, I forgot that leftists prefer their witnesses to be anonymous.

Just pretend that the video doesn't exist and that this is a rumour and you have no choice but to treat it as if it's carved in stone. 

OMG you’re clueless and you don’t read. The Biden administration is not in office yet you genius.  Didn’t you know that?   It clearly says the measures were announced by Steve Mnuchin, a secretary of the Trump administration. 

I know exactly who the treasury secretary is. Mnuchin also knows what's up. 

Joe Biden is a tyrant and anyone who crosses him is royally screwed. 

The DNC owns the Daily Caller now?  Like I said you don’t read. 
????

How does a political party “own the mainstream media” anyway?  Especially all these Privately owned, publicly traded companies around the world?  The right has never explained how that works.  

The DNC gives CNN, MSNBC etc their marching orders on a daily basis. That's why they always 'coincidentally' use the same buzzwords. 

Political parties lie. If there’s a discrepancy between what one political party is saying and what every other source of information is saying It’s much more believable that the political party is  lying than a claim that there’s a VASY WORLDWIDE CONSPIRACY of pretty much  everybody and only Republicans tell the truth. 

Yes, political parties lie.

Saying that Antifa doesn't exist is a lie. Saying that the protests were mostly peaceful was a lie. Saying that Dr Ford was a credible witness was a lie. Saying that "we have new bombshell evidence coming out this weekend that will prove collusion once and for all - impeachment is imminent" 50 times was a lie. Saying that the election was stolen for 4 years was a lie. Saying that walls are racist was a lie. Saying that women were being forced to drink from toilets was a lie and CNN let that one slide. Saying that there's no need to investigate Burisma was a lie. Saying that Trump asked for a favour and then mentioned Biden was a lie - Trump's request for a favour was blatantly and directly pointed at Crowdstrike which was re: Russian collusion.

This is just a sampling of the blatant lies that the Dems/CNN were running constantly over the past 4 years. They literally don't even have time for the truth because they spend so much time lying. 

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Not like the Trump kids and Kushner eh?  I’m sure they got those white house jobs on their own merit ??

They've been working for the POTUS for years so he does know what they're capable of Beave.

Kushner, HAHAHAHA. Oh wait.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/09/16/how-jared-kushner-proved-his-critics-wrong-416527

Who has ever accomplished more for normalizing relations in the ME over the past 70 years than Jared Kushner? No one. No one has even come close. 

If that was the only thing that he did in FOUR YEARS it would be enough. 

You want some fries with that crow Beavie?

1 hour ago, Cannucklehead said:

In trumps defence his niece does not hold any positions in government.  ?

Biden will have the WH stocked with young, fresh-smelling, attractive children. 

The one in the 3 photos at the bottom is how own granddaughter by the way. She's almost too old for him now lol. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 7.47.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 7.46.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 7.46.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 7.46.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 7.46.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 7.46.05 PM.png

Edited by WestCanMan

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Biden will have the WH stocked with young, fresh-smelling, attractive children. 

So how's that lawsuit going where the woman is suing Trump for raping her when she was 13 and he's desperately fighting to not provide a DNA sample?

1 hour ago, Argus said:

So how's that lawsuit going where the woman is suing Trump for raping her when she was 13 and he's desperately fighting to not provide a DNA sample?

1) Cite?

2) If Trump did it I hope he is proven guilty and goes to jail.

3) This doesn't change the fact that Biden is known to be a disgusting perv.

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

There are no photos of Trump telling Cohen to pay off Stormy Daniels.

Who really cares if he did tell Cohen to pay off Stormy Daniels? That's the least significant incident of the 21st century.

Lots of politicians pay women for NDAs. If he was a Congressman then the taxpayers would have footed the bill.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/11/27/sexual-harassment-fund-exposes-congress-editorials-debates/898008001/

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Another thing that the cult is good at: thinking photos represent valid political argument.

Do you think these photos are meaningless MH?

FYI there's a very good reason why people call him creepy Joe, and people care about these kinds of things.

I just brought it up here because someone mentioned Trump's niece earlier. I was just going to show Joe with his granddaughter but all these other photos showed up in the search and I couldn't resist.  

Out of curiosity, which of the photos below do you find creepiest? The one with the boy or the montage with his granddaughter? 

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 7.46.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 7.46.05 PM.png

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

1) Cite?

2) If Trump did it I hope he is proven guilty and goes to jail.

3) This doesn't change the fact that Biden is known to be a disgusting perv.

Biden is NOT known to be a disgusting perve. He's an old man who is one of those touchie-feelie types, that's all. There's never been a hint of Trump-like pawing and leering in his past except for one crazy woman who sends love nots to Putin who suddenly invented the accusations years later.

TRUMP, on the other hand IS known to be a disgusting perve and you love him for it. However, it is a different woman suing him for rape. The thirteen year old dropped her suit citing numerous death threats.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/ny-judge-nixes-president-trumps-bid-to-delay-lawsuit-from-woman-alleging-rape/2555909/

Edited by Argus

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Biden is NOT known to be a disgusting perve. He's an old man who is one of those touchie-feelie types, that's all.

Of course he is. There are dozens of photos and videos.

FYI touching a child in a way that they don't want to be touched is grossly inappropriate and it doesn't matter where you're touching them.

Sniffing people's babies is gross.

Kissing your kids or your granddaughter on the mouth is gross. Especially when they're almost adults, or especially when they're really young, or it's actually just really, really gross at any age.

If Mike Tyson was standing there would you touch one of his kids the way that Biden is touching kids in that photo? Of course not. If he touched my kid like that I'd knock him the _ out.

He's a total creep.

There's never been a hint of Trump-like pawing and leering in his past 

There are pictures Argus. Do you think they're photoshopped?

TRUMP, on the other hand IS known to be a disgusting perve and you love him for it. However, it is a different woman suing him for rape. The thirteen year old dropped her suit citing numerous death threats.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/ny-judge-nixes-president-trumps-bid-to-delay-lawsuit-from-woman-alleging-rape/2555909/

That doesn't make it a credible allegation Argus. It makes it seem more like BS. 

And FYI you're citing a mere accusation. The Dems and their Dbag voters make baseless accusations faster than aphids lay eggs.

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 3.10.30 PM.png

On 10/22/2020 at 6:00 AM, BubberMiley said:

I imagine if the Democrats came up with pictures of emails and wouldn't let anyone see or verify the originals, you would accept their veracity without question? 

I also imagine that's a question you would never answer. :lol:

Just like Trump's tax returns. It is still Infrastructure Week without an Actual Infrastructure Plan. Oh and then there is the Healthcare Bill supposedly to come out a month before election, then it changed to 3 weeks and 2 weeks and here we are two months after election and still no Healthcare Bill. The Republicans and Trump is a disgrace and as Incompetent as one can get. Trump lied about voter fraud and still No evidence. So much that at least 60 something cases have been thrown out but Judges of which many of them were Trump appointed Judges. Just laughable.