TRUMP vs MCCAIN Being Brought Up Again By The DESPERADOS!

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No, it means that reality doesn't care what we think is OK.    The rules of the game did not change just because Trump won.

So, in your opinion, was Clinton as corrupt as Trump?   Or is Trump just a run of the mill corrupt American politician, no better than the leaders of "shithole" countries?

It is their constitutional right to be "fools".    This is what "democracy looks like".

And I suppose if the hysterical are correct, and ultimately you lose your democracy because of these fools, you'd be ok with that.

4 minutes ago, dialamah said:

So, in your opinion, was Clinton as corrupt as Trump?   Or is Trump just a run of the mill corrupt American politician, no better than the leaders of "shithole" countries?

Trump is just another U.S. president, and far more relevant than any leader of a "shithole" country...and many others too.    That's why he matters...and so will the next one...."corrupt" or not.

And I suppose if the hysterical are correct, and ultimately you lose your democracy because of these fools, you'd be ok with that.

Of course...the constitution is far more important than mob democracy anyway, which is why America has one.   The leftist extremists can't have it both ways.

27 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Of course...the constitution is far more important than mob democracy anyway, which is why America has one.   The leftist extremists can't have it both ways.

If America lost their democracy, how would the constitution even be relevant?  Serious question, not even trying to be an asshole.

29 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump is just another U.S. president, and far more relevant than any leader of a "shithole" country

In which case, why do you complain so much about people taking an interest in US politics and Trump?

4 minutes ago, dialamah said:

If America lost their democracy, how would the constitution even be relevant?  Serious question, not even trying to be an asshole.

Technically, the U.S. is not a democracy and was never designed to be one.   It is a constitutional republic with elements of representative democracy.   Americans will fight and die for the U.S. Constitution, not mob rule.   And that included John McCain.

In which case, why do you complain so much about people taking an interest in US politics and Trump?

I'm not complaining, just pointing out the unbalanced interest compared to other nations and their own.   Canadian "democracy" was given a time out by Trudeau..where are the protests ?   The American show is far more interesting I guess.

11 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Her statement is a metaphor for modern leftism...

I can say with pride that I was there for all the Moon shots INCLUDING Apollo 8. My wife is still twenty years my junior last time I checked. Kids grown & gone. Still don't bother with blue pills...life's not bad. 

But she & others want to tear it all down...expect resistance. 

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1