The case for a mandatory tracking app

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Ok, let's pretend that you trust Trudeau with this kind of thing. Will he be PM forever?

Will the virus be here forever without a treatment or vaccine?

45 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

What are they going to make you do today?

"They" is called the environment you live in. It issfull of stimuli and conditions that can coerce, force, pressure, influence the decisions you make.

The fact you have to ask for examples of it attests to your not being able to conceive that your environment can and does condition your behavior and that "they" is in fact an infinite list of social conditions generated by "they" who are humans with names.

Those humans could be working for or be your: government, employer, businesses selling you anything, charities and fundraisers, news and social media,interest groups, neighbours, family, friends, perceived competitors, people in cars driving on the same road as you, physicians and other professionals who give you advice.

You want examples BC?  How about you start with yourself and why and how your own choices came about?  Come on you think they simply arose spontaneously?

7 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

Then they do not need to ask me to install an app.

The app is to let YOU know that you were near someone who tested positive, not to let the government know. The government does not care where you were or what you were doing.

1 hour ago, New World Disorder said:

It's not about me or you specifically. It's about controlling all of us everywhere all the time. 

Oh drivel. The only people who want to do that are the Chinese.

6 minutes ago, Argus said:

There will be other viruses in the future. This covid could keep going around as a seasonal flu. It's a dangerous precedent imo.

Vaccines for Polio, Small Pox, TB, Meningitis etc are important, the necessity and usefulness of a covid-19 vaccine is still up for debate. It doesn't last forever, they say that some people have gotten it twice already.

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There will be other viruses in the future. This covid could keep going around as a seasonal flu. It's a dangerous precedent imo.

Vaccines for Polio, Small Pox, TB, Meningitis etc are important, the necessity and usefulness of a covid-19 vaccine is still up for debate. It doesn't last forever, they say that some people have gotten it twice already.

The necessity is NOT up for debate by anyone with more than half a brain. Certainly not by medical professionals.

And over 10 pages now none of the paranoids desperately afraid the 'gubermint' will find out you went to Tim Horton's last Tuesday has come up with a single logical reason why they would care, or why, given they already have access to that information, you think this new app would be worse.

37 minutes ago, Argus said:

Not when herd immunity is achieved. Regardless, we don't need to protect everyone from getting it.  Just the most vulnerable and high risk.  Unfortunately, they'll have to stay in some type of isolation for some time.  If other people wish to stay in some kind of isolation too, by all means.  But I'm not.  

1 hour ago, Rue said:

"They" is called the environment you live in. It issfull of stimuli and conditions that can coerce, force, pressure, influence the decisions you make.

The fact you have to ask for examples of it attests to your not being able to conceive that your environment can and does condition your behavior and that "they" is in fact an infinite list of social conditions generated by "they" who are humans with names.

Those humans could be working for or be your: government, employer, businesses selling you anything, charities and fundraisers, news and social media,interest groups, neighbours, family, friends, perceived competitors, people in cars driving on the same road as you, physicians and other professionals who give you advice.

You want examples BC?  How about you start with yourself and why and how your own choices came about?  Come on you think they simply arose spontaneously?

No, they are the people who are going to use contact tracing app to follow you everywhere, brainwash you and make you shoot a candidate for President so his Vice Presidential choice can take over,  as a puppet for his wife who is really the Queen of Diamonds!!!

You're right Rue, none of that occurred to me before.  Could that explain the boiled eggs I had for breakfast?

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It looks as though there will be a vaccine, or at least fairly good theraputic drugs that can treat the virus and speed up recovery.  But no, you can't get the virus twice, a recent study just confirmed that, as long as you have the antibodies, which 95% of recovered people do.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Oh drivel. The only people who want to do that are the Chinese.

Negative, see what kind of control the Canadian government put on us during this pandemic?  The only reason they did not need to implement martial law is that Canadians are conditioned to be agreeable.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

The necessity is NOT up for debate by anyone with more than half a brain. Certainly not by medical professionals.

And over 10 pages now none of the paranoids desperately afraid the 'gubermint' will find out you went to Tim Horton's last Tuesday has come up with a single logical reason why they would care, or why, given they already have access to that information, you think this new app would be worse.

It's a bad idea to give them the power to track anyone they want, and because you don't know whether or not you have covid, they could use this to track absolutely anyone they want.

ARGUS YOU HAVE COVID, YOU NEED TO BE TRACKED!!!!

Um, I feel fine.

YOU'RE A CARRIER!

You told me that 6 months ago.

FOT SOME REASON THE VIRUS IS STILL IN YOUR BODY! 

45 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's a bad idea to give them the power to track anyone they want, and because you don't know whether or not you have covid, they could use this to track absolutely anyone they want.

Um, I feel fine.

YOU'RE A CARRIER!

It's more like ARGUS YOU SUPPORT GLOBALISM SO YOU FAVOR THIS TRACKING APP ---just like Israel does!

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

No, they are the people who are going to use contact tracing app to follow you everywhere, brainwash you and make you shoot a candidate for President so his Vice Presidential choice can take over,  as a puppet for his wife who is really the Queen of Diamonds!!!

You're right Rue, none of that occurred to me before.  Could that explain the boiled eggs I had for breakfast?

No the "they" in the above context  is another one of your projections on others as to what they refer to based on your stereotypes. You continue to assume you know what others refer to without asking them. 

By the way I could explain about the eggs but from the sounds of it you would get confused about the cock Iand laying process I would be referring to... I do not want to confuse you further.

Edited by Rue

41 minutes ago, Tdot said:

It's more like ARGUS YOU SUPPORT GLOBALISM SO YOU FAVOR THIS TRACKING APP ---just like Israel does!

Peekaboo its Godzilla forgetting he's Tdot. Lol. Get em Hudson. I still remember that Zionism is cancer routine.  Yah the app is a Zionist conspiracy...Argus is  Zionist illuminati. Get him. Lol.

Hudson..Godz...T(dil) dot..whatever... the technology Israel is working on is beyond your scope of expertise. Stick to trying to figure out how to develop a dildot. It's just like a katushka rocket but smaller.

Oy. Send a new troll.  This one is spent....and come up wth a better name...try something subtle like  Joe Stallion or  Kay Jeebee. 

Edited by Rue

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's a bad idea to give them the power to track anyone they want,

They already HAVE that ability.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

and because you don't know whether or not you have covid, they could use this to track absolutely anyone they want.

Um, I feel fine.

That's not how it works. As I've already pointed out, it only checks the history of someone who has been found positive, and then contacts others who were near them and might have gotten infected.

Argus, you want to open and without any conscience of the fact, a big Pandora Box that will be impossible to shut after.

You are a traitor to the general population and to your own principles. You should feel ashamed of yourself, and you have a despicable opinion on this matter.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Argus said:

They already HAVE that ability.

That's not how it works. As I've already pointed out, it only checks the history of someone who has been found positive, and then contacts others who were near them and might have gotten infected.

Look at what Obama/Hillary/Rosenstein/Comey just did in the US. Do you think that liberal politicians like that wouldn't throw a few names on the covid naughty list to spoil a CPC fundraiser, or delay a meeting by some oil executives or put a damper on a Harper/Scheer/Dr Lewis rally?

I don't trust this government that calls islamic state terrorists "fighters" and sets them loose here. They're shit. They don't need any kind of tracking app, period. The fact that they get your contact list is just as bad as tracking your physical location. 

They bought the CBC and "select" media outlets with 1,400,000,000.00 taxpayer dollars, cut reporters that they don't like off the list of people who can cover their lie-fests, they're regulating social media, criminalizing truthful speech and now they want to get access to your contacts "if you have covid". Fuck them. When someone shows up at my door saying "We have reason to believe that you have covid" I'll make them believe something.