The case for a mandatory tracking app

5 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Why don't you go watch yer fav video again there, Bernardo. The one about the little girl in the miniskirt.

Don't be so hard on, yourself, as you are in that video hoping to soon grow up/you're a big girl now lol.

Edited by Tdot

Guest ProudConservative

I agree with a mandatory Tracking app, but the data can only be utilized through the courts with full checks and balances. Government can't use your data for any other purposes, except to try and curb the spread of future pandemics.

What I won't support is mandatory vaccinations. No one should be forced to take a shot of Thimerosal in the arm. I would only consent to mandatory vaccinations, if they removed all the toxic chemicals they add to them. If you get rid of the Mercury, Aluminum, and Formaldehyde... Then I would be open to force vaccinations to stop pandemics.

What we really need is City Wide Shutdowns, as soon as the next outbreak is discovered. If Wuhan did the shutdown within the first week.... They probably would of stopped the outbreak. It's far cheaper to do a  local area, that wait for it to spread to the rest of the world.

Any country that discoverers a new outbreak, but refuses to do a local shutdown, should have severe economic sanctions put on them. Also no outbound flights should be allowed, until the outbreak is under control.

Edited by ProudConservative

We need to re-open all hospitals and medical services immediately. People are dying because they are not getting medical attention, and its going to get worse.

I mean people who are otherwise reasonably healthy and would not otherwise die except for the neglect of their needs in health care. Here is yet another example:

Amherstview man has medical emergency after heart appointment cancellation
KI.Jim-Gartland-85-of-Amherstview-experi

An Amherstview man who has experienced heart issues for more than 30 years said that a pandemic-related cancellation of an appointment to check his heart function last month at Kingston Health Sciences Centre almost cost him his life.

“It’s because of (COVID-19),” Jim Gartland said. “I could have died and COVID could have killed me without me getting the COVID.”

Why are liquor stores open, pot shops and Canadian Tire, and yet not surgery? Are you kidding me?

On 5/10/2020 at 11:26 AM, SpankyMcFarland said:

I am more than willing to let the state monitor me as closely as necessary to protect me and others in this time of peril. 

I am inclined to agree with @Rue on this one ... this 'time of peril' is limited; if we voluntarily consent to government monitoring even for "contact tracing", that opens a door, permanently.   

We are already monitored enough.  Rather than government monitoring our movements, individuals can do what is necessary to keep themselves and others safe.  If people fail to practice safety guidelines, they can be fined.   That at least targets risky individuals for government action, instead of everybody. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Vaccines for Polio, Small Pox, TB, Meningitis etc are important, the necessity and usefulness of a covid-19 vaccine is still up for debate. It doesn't last forever, they say that some people have gotten it twice already.

"They" also say that some people have serious covid-related side-effects, even if they had a mild case or didn't know they had it.  "They" also say that there can be long-term health effects from Covid; they may even be lifelong and life-altering, if SARS and MERS are any indication.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Why are liquor stores open, pot shops and Canadian Tire, and yet not surgery? Are you kidding me?

One explanation for the liquor stores to remain open, is to prevent the hospitals being overrun by alcoholics going into withdrawal. Which presents a different issue, we are a bunch of drunks!  The rest of the stores, could have closed. Pot shops can go online and do deliveries easy.

I did not really understand the need to postpone certain surgeries. Many can be life saving.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dialamah said:

"They" also say that some people have serious covid-related side-effects, even if they had a mild case or didn't know they had it.  "They" also say that there can be long-term health effects from Covid; they may even be lifelong and life-altering, if SARS and MERS are any indication.

There are so many anecdotal reports about how "covid is like a mixture of aids and SARS", or "you can get it without symptoms" or "you can get it twice" or "no kids die from it but there was a _ yr old who died just the other day somewhere".... Every day there's a new Covid theory or revelation.

Who is Covid Soze? He is supposed to be Chinese. Some say his father was European. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Tedros tell it, anybody could have had Cove, twice. You never knew. That was it's power. 

I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Covid Soze. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist.

He’s here! I *know* he’s here! That’s him, I’m telling you that’s him! You hear me? I’m telling you it’s Covid Soze!

After the world is bankrupt, my guess is that you will never hear from him again.

Edited by WestCanMan

4 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

One explanation for the liquor stores to remain open, is to prevent the hospitals being overrun by alcoholics going into withdrawal. Which presents a different issue, we are a bunch of drunks!  The rest of the stores, could have closed. Pot shops can go online and do deliveries easy.

I did not really understand the need to postpone certain surgeries. Many can be life saving.

That's only the tip of the iceberg. This just in, estimated 80,000 cancer cases in the US are undiagnosed. Distress hotline calls are 100 x normal. Spikes in overdose and suicide deaths, as mental health services aren't available.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

You knew the health system was an underfunded neglected and unprepared mess before this didn't you?

And what pot shops? I think there may be one up and running somewhere within a hundred miles of me.

16 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

My dad was an alcoholic. He died at 65, just from his organs shutting down due to years of alcoholism.

I don't blame him though. Mega corporations like Seagram's etc that produce alcohol were around for over 100 years before he was born, and they have been dedicated to creating new generations of alcoholics that whole time.

Our society is rife with uber-cool alcohol product placement in sporting events, movies, TV shows, and everywhere else that you look. 

John Wayne drinks a shot of whiskey before he punches someone, if you worked hard for 8 hrs it's Miller time, Budweiser is all over boxing and football, Molson's owns hockey, etc. Even cute girl movies like 29 dresses have a warm spot for alcohol, it turns a workaholic lonely girl into the party-animal that scores an awesome dude. YAAAY ALCOHOL!!!!!

The one thing that alcohol actually does for people, is it signals the end of the work day like nothing else. "I can't sign a contract, come back in to work, or drive my kids anywhere, I had a few beers. Dang, guess I get a couple hours to myself!" It would be hard to kill alcoholism without another magic cure for work. 

45 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Of course you don't understand it, since you are a Dem/too much thinking involved, that the MSM did not do for you.

Nonetheless, you need all hands on deck at hospitals, to fight COVID 19. So you don't want precious, limited medical pro's/medical personnel busy with non-COVID issues that can wait some weeks or a few months.

12 hours ago, dialamah said:

I am inclined to agree with @Rue on this one ... this 'time of peril' is limited; if we voluntarily consent to government monitoring even for "contact tracing", that opens a door, permanently.   

We are already monitored enough.  Rather than government monitoring our movements, individuals can do what is necessary to keep themselves and others safe.  If people fail to practice safety guidelines, they can be fined.   That at least targets risky individuals for government action, instead of everybody. 

I am a bit  surprised. However I I like you know we all have to sacrifice individual needs for the greater good and call me naive I think most people do and will on this with the right safeguards in place....I  would be more comfortable if we could do this through non profit organizations.

Edited by Rue

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

My dad was an alcoholic. He died at 65, just from his organs shutting down due to years of alcoholism.

I don't blame him though. Mega corporations like Seagram's etc that produce alcohol were around for over 100 years before he was born, and they have been dedicated to creating new generations of alcoholics that whole time.

Our society is rife with uber-cool alcohol product placement in sporting events, movies, TV shows, and everywhere else that you look. 

John Wayne drinks a shot of whiskey before he punches someone, if you worked hard for 8 hrs it's Miller time, Budweiser is all over boxing and football, Molson's owns hockey, etc. Even cute girl movies like 29 dresses have a warm spot for alcohol, it turns a workaholic lonely girl into the party-animal that scores an awesome dude. YAAAY ALCOHOL!!!!!

The one thing that alcohol actually does for people, is it signals the end of the work day like nothing else. "I can't sign a contract, come back in to work, or drive my kids anywhere, I had a few beers. Dang, guess I get a couple hours to myself!" It would be hard to kill alcoholism without another magic cure for work. 

Sad post but appreciated W.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

I agree with a mandatory Tracking app, but the data can only be utilized through the courts with full checks and balances. Government can't use your data for any other purposes, except to try and curb the spread of future pandemics.

What I won't support is mandatory vaccinations. No one should be forced to take a shot of Thimerosal in the arm. I would only consent to mandatory vaccinations, if they removed all the toxic chemicals they add to them. If you get rid of the Mercury, Aluminum, and Formaldehyde... Then I would be open to force vaccinations to stop pandemics.

What we really need is City Wide Shutdowns, as soon as the next outbreak is discovered. If Wuhan did the shutdown within the first week.... They probably would of stopped the outbreak. It's far cheaper to do a  local area, that wait for it to spread to the rest of the world.

Any country that discoverers a new outbreak, but refuses to do a local shutdown, should have severe economic sanctions put on them. Also no outbound flights should be allowed, until the outbreak is under control.

I think a mandatory vaccination could violate the Charter and be challenged. What would more likely happen instead could be back door enforcement such as requiring  people too have a vaccine certificate to work or attend anything public..etc.

Look can I assure you on something...the stuff about vaccines containing mercury, etc., is not true...all debunked...but I get your concern..I get why you do not trust what could be in them..me too...we all should question what goes in our bodies and how we can be assured its a genuine vaccine.

I   get you challenged cand challenge people who have or  would ask you to take medication and expect you not to question it... JUST LIKE I do not trust government surveillance apps.

Trust doesn't come if people like me ridicule your fears as I have done with some of your comments...meant to challenge you because I  thought I saw you on a window ledge saying you could fly...I did not want you landing on my car..it already has too much bird poo.

We will need a vaccine..like with polio...that or other medication..so we need to find away to have you find out what is in the medicine...just like I do not trust apps..I get it..we need .safeguards,  accountability, disclosure...we need to work on all that...SOMEDAYS  I trust nothing...other days I do...everyone wrestles with that especially now. It is hard to separate fact from fiction.

Edited by Rue

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

You knew the health system was an underfunded neglected and unprepared mess before this didn't you?

And what pot shops? I think there may be one up and running somewhere within a hundred miles of me.

- We vacated a big doughnut hole in this already underfunded and neglected mess, by shutting down almost everything except for covid-19 related services. Hospitals are empty in Canada. We were told at the onset that essential services would be provided, but they are not. Reports of important diagnostic procedures not being given. Reports of diagnostic x-ray radiologists not being given essential worker status, yet they clearly are. Who is the medical expert giving this completely awful advice to our government, and Canadians? I know it from the people inside.

- Evidence that alcohol and drug use are on the rise, with the hefty sums being given out to anyone. Even those who never had such an income before, people are using the extra money to buy more drugs. Not just pot. Drug overdoses on the rise. Alcohol abuse, alcoholics struggling fall off the wagon, now at home in bed all day, drunk.

GOVERNMENTS: OPEN  ALL HOSPITAL SERVICES AND MENTAL SERVICES NOW! YOUR NEGLECTFUL ACTIONS ARE HARMING MANY CANADIANS.

Guest ProudConservative
1 hour ago, Rue said:

I think a mandatory vaccination could violate the Charter and be challenged. What would more likely happen instead could be back door enforcement such as requiring  people too have a vaccine certificate to work or attend anything public..etc.

Look can I assure you on something...the stuff about vaccines containing mercury, etc., is not true...all debunked...but I get your concern..I get why you do not trust what could be in them..me too...we all should question what goes in our bodies and how we can be assured its a genuine vaccine.

I   get you challenged cand challenge people who have or  would ask you to take medication and expect you not to question it... JUST LIKE I do not trust government surveillance apps.

Trust doesn't come if people like me ridicule your fears as I have done with some of your comments...meant to challenge you because I  thought I saw you on a window ledge saying you could fly...I did not want you landing on my car..it already has too much bird poo.

We will need a vaccine..like with polio...that or other medication..so we need to find away to have you find out what is in the medicine...just like I do not trust apps..I get it..we need .safeguards,  accountability, disclosure...we need to work on all that...SOMEDAYS  I trust nothing...other days I do...everyone wrestles with that especially now. It is hard to separate fact from fiction.

Just because something has been labeled "debunked", doesn't mean it's actually debunked. Here's the ingredients listed in a flu vaccine from FDA.Gov

https://www.fda.gov/media/75156/download

The 0.5-mL prefilled syringe presentation is formulated without preservative. However, thimerosal, a mercury derivative used during manufacturing, is removed by subsequent purification steps to a trace amount (≤ 1 mcg mercury per 0.5-mL dose).

The 5-mL multidose vial formulation contains thimerosal, a mercury derivative, added as a preservative. Each 0.5-mL dose from the multidose vial contains 25 mcg mercury.

Each dose from the multidose vial or from the prefilled syringe may also contain residual amounts of egg proteins (≤ 1 mcg ovalbumin), polymyxin (≤ 3.75 mcg), neomycin (≤ 2.5 mcg), betapropiolactone (not more than 0.5 mcg) and nonylphenol ethoxylate (not more than 0.015% w/v).

The tip caps of the FLUVIRIN® prefilled syringes may contain natural rubber latex. The multidose vial stopper and the syringe stopper/plunger do not contain latex.

So when you get the Fluvirin vaccine, you get 25 micrograms of Mercury injected directly into the blood stream..

1 000 000 micrograms will contaminate all the fish living in 1 acre pound, averaging 10 feet deep. There is 3 million gallons of water in that pound, but only 1 gallon of blood the human body. He's a video showing how Mercury causes the degeneration of the myelin sheath in your brain.

Guest ProudConservative

Do you want to know how I found that all how. I listened to Alex Jones on Infowars.... When he told me, I was skeptical, but he said go on the FDA.gov website and read the flu insert for yourself.

12 hours ago, Tdot said:

Of course you don't understand it, since you are a Dem/too much thinking involved, that the MSM did not do for you.

Nonetheless, you need all hands on deck at hospitals, to fight COVID 19. So you don't want precious, limited medical pro's/medical personnel busy with non-COVID issues that can wait some weeks or a few months.

You are a riot, I'll give you that.

1 hour ago, Rue said:

If that is the case, then that could challenge getting any vaccination.  But you will see that cert that you speak of.

But then we run into an issue of  'papers please'.

10 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Do you want to know how I found that all how. I listened to Alex Jones on Infowars.... When he told me, I was skeptical, but he said go on the FDA.gov website and read the flu insert for yourself.

As crazy as Jones is,  he can be right sometimes.  And if you read the labels on those vaccinations, then you start to question all the garbage in them.  Kind of like reading ingredients labels on processed food. You are not sure what is in there, and once you look at some of those ingredients, then you ask questions. And the powers that be, don't like questions.

Guest ProudConservative
16 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

As crazy as Jones is,  he can be right sometimes.  And if you read the labels on those vaccinations, then you start to question all the garbage in them.  Kind of like reading ingredients labels on processed food. You are not sure what is in there, and once you look at some of those ingredients, then you ask questions. And the powers that be, don't like questions.

He's only crazy because he knows too much. I only know a fraction of what he knows, and I can't deal with shit. It does seem like the elites they do whatever they can to keep us from reaching our full potential. If that wasn't the case, why would they allow this to go on? The poisons in our vaccines, and the additives in our food, could be there to prevent the peasants from critical thinking. They want us all dumbed-down, and conformed. They don't want powerful independent minds, or they will have a problem on their hands.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.8df30f72b43c72d1aeb570c8a192dbc9.jpg

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

- We vacated a big doughnut hole in this already underfunded and neglected mess, by shutting down almost everything except for covid-19 related services. Hospitals are empty in Canada. We were told at the onset that essential services would be provided, but they are not. Reports of important diagnostic procedures not being given. Reports of diagnostic x-ray radiologists not being given essential worker status, yet they clearly are. Who is the medical expert giving this completely awful advice to our government, and Canadians? I know it from the people inside.

For what its worth I can report that I'm going for a scheduled echocardiogram day after tomorrow.

- Evidence that alcohol and drug use are on the rise, with the hefty sums being given out to anyone. Even those who never had such an income before, people are using the extra money to buy more drugs. Not just pot. Drug overdoses on the rise. Alcohol abuse, alcoholics struggling fall off the wagon, now at home in bed all day, drunk.

GOVERNMENTS: OPEN  ALL HOSPITAL SERVICES AND MENTAL SERVICES NOW! YOUR NEGLECTFUL ACTIONS ARE HARMING MANY CANADIANS.

It's a shit show alright. Never said it wasn't. But I doubt it's as godawful as an unmitigated pandemic would be.

That said COVID seems to be revealing the many unmitigated cracks and fissures our society has been labouring under for years leading up to this crisis of which the incidence of so much mental instability in our society is just one more indication.  Its the case of the camel and a straw I keep pointing to - is there a chicken and egg question here where society is as unbalanced as its people or is it the other way around?  Something is out of whack that's for sure. Politics, the economy the abundance of distrust and misinformation. Shit show barely begins to describe the place we're in.