God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

18 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Nobody enforces it, or somebody does.  It depends on where you live, I guess.  I'm just talking about my views.  The old "I may disagree with what you say", etc, rewritten as I may disagree with, and even find utterly abhorrent, what you think and say, but as far as I'm concerned, you have every right to do both.  Just don't expect others to act accordingly.

I am more pro-active, but my personality allows/demands it. 

It might be connected to my desire to love everyone. Something I have a problem doing.

IDK.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Regards

DL

1 hour ago, French Patriot said:

That is not true.

Oh Yes, it is exactly true.

If you don't believe me, then go check when's the last time someone was legally put to death in North America for being a non-Believer in Christianity or Islam.

Edited by Tdot

3 hours ago, Tdot said:

You doubt reality, but then you "brag" about having no answers to explain the reality which you doubt.

How fair is that?

• You have no answers for what created man, and woman, plus the two (2) perfectly-fitting, procreating, organs placed at center of each gender's core, known as genitalia.
  • You have no answers for the brilliance of the human mind, exclusively, above all other organisms on this planet.
  • You have no proofs of the, just by chance, that this planet called Earth has stayed on this same perfectly rotating axis and course around the sun for about 6,000 years, at least, as even veering so much as a few miles off of this same 6,000 year old course ---will cause every oxygen-breathing organism to perish immediately.
  • You have no answers for how those stars got there, we see in our telescopes, when we remind ourselves that Mankind will never make a machine which can take us that far ---although some force, already hung out over there in order for those stars to get there.

Edited by Tdot

57 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

...religion is man made...

...or...

ATHEISM is the belief that there was once absolutely nothing and then nothing happened, to nothing, which made nothing magically explode ---for no reason, whatsoever--- to create everything and everywhere! Yes then all of that exploded to magically rearrange itself, for no reason whatsoever, into self-replicating bits of dinosaurs and Homo-Erectus!  :)

Edited by Tdot
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tdot said:

...or...

ATHEISM is the belief there was once absolutely nothing. And then nothing happened, to nothing, until that nothing magically exploded ---for no reason, whatsoever--- creating everything and everywhere! Then all of that exploded to magically rearranged itself, for no reason whatsoever, into self-replicating bits of dinosaurs and Homo-Erectus!  :)

Strawman Jesus is risen...

You really threw me there when you disparaged supernatural beliefs...

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok.  So Jesus WOULD have killed a queer then ?  And therefore there is an unshakeable connection between the actions of Christians today, and His teachings ?... So... tracing back to what we were talking about...

No, Jesus did not advocate killing Queers. Hatred was not central to his philosophy, nor was a sense of I being a Superior Man. From whence came the notion one race was superior? Could it be... the Master Race?

:o

Your persistence to interject and defend what are essentially the very foundations of Nazism in thought is both baffling, and off topic. I suggest we no longer continue this, as you are interrupting important discussion here, with your off-topic banter. Let us agree to cease and persist. Yield. Yield I say.

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tdot said:

...or...

ATHEISM is the belief that there was once absolutely nothing and then nothing happened, to nothing, which made nothing magically explode ---for no reason, whatsoever--- to create everything and everywhere! Yes then all of that exploded to magically rearrange itself, for no reason whatsoever, into self-replicating bits of dinosaurs and Homo-Erectus!  :)

Is it better to believe in such a benign nothing, or better to believe in an entity that will visit planets to use genocide on it's inhabitants for doing what he disapproves of while staying invisible and silent about what he wants, so he can come and use genocide over and over and over again?

Is it better to believe in such a mean S O B, while thinking it is somehow good, IOW, going into moral dissonance, or in nothing?

Enlighten us buddy.

Regards

DL

1 hour ago, Tdot said:

Nope.  I did no such thing.

Actually, you did, by lying about atheists and what they believe.

No physicist believes that the universe started from nothing.

They all believe that there was a small super heavy mass that exploded.

Lying, to me, brings ridicule to the liar and his religion and I see that as disparaging it.

Regards

DL 

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Your persistence to interject and defend what are essentially the very foundations of Nazism in thought is both baffling,

Not when you recognize that Christianity is a fascist religion just like Nazism.

Have you ever tried to pronounce that word. What a tongue twister.

Perhaps it is just because I am French.

Regards

DL

On 4/10/2020 at 5:11 AM, Michael Hardner said:

You need to read this, and throw your Bible away.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyond_Good_and_Evil

Too much chit for me to try and figure out and bother to read. The only question that I would like to ask here is why would God create peaceful grazing animals to be killed and eaten by evil predator killing meat eating animals? If anything, God should have created animals that did not have to kill other animals to be able to survive. 

What a way for God to say to humans that in the animal kingdom there is no killing and the animals are there to set an example to all humans that killing other humans is not good or right or acceptable to God. After all, God has a commandment that says thou shalt not kill.  I watch many national geographic nature shows on TV and it hurts me to see some poor grass feeding animal getting attacked and killed and torn apart by some meat eating predator. Some are even eating while they are still alive.

How could a God create such animals like those that kill other animals? I guess that God must love watching animals and humans suffer from being attacked and killed for pleasure. What else can one assume, eh? Always wondered about that. ;)

37 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

No, I am just incorrect.  It happens often.

I seem to think analogically a bit more than you.

Perhaps being Franglais causes that.

Did you see my reply to our friend where I agreed with the term you think you were incorrect in using?

If so, I take it you do not agree with me.

Regards

DL

21 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

Actually, you did, by lying about atheists and what they believe.

No physicist believes that the universe started from nothing.

They all believe that there was a small super heavy mass that exploded.

Lying, to me, brings ridicule to the liar and his religion and I see that as disparaging it.

Regards

DL 

How can an explosion take place when nothing is there to explode from? How can anything start from nothing? It is impossible. No one can create something from nothing.

The only thing that I can come up with here is that all of this that we see around us today was created and started up by some God like figure by him turning on his computer and then start to create this worldly program that we all find ourselves living in today. Maybe we are all just a part of some computer program and we are all just made up characters in this game of life where we can be easily deleted by God touching the delete key on his computer. Hey, you never know, eh? 

Just like your own computer. If you just let it sit there and look at it nothing will happen. But when one turns their computer on, voila, the computer comes to life and we can then do whatever we want to do with it. We can even create our own programs for our pleasure .   But for anyone to believe that all of sudden this world and all the planets in the universe just magically started up from nothing needs to think twice about that one. Hey, you never know, eh? 

As Capt. Jean Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise once said in one of his TV series shows said that maybe we could all be just characters in this game of life. It all feels and looks very real but it is all just a created program by some unknown being.  Hey you never know, eh?

Aw well, sadly we will never know as to what the hell we are all doing here and probably never will learn. No one has ever come back from the dead after they died to tell us anything. Are we just deleted or recycled and turned into some other life forum. Who knows. But I sure as hell hope that I do not come back as one of those bugs in Africa that likes to go thru elephant shit to find something to eat in it. Now that would turn out to be such a shitty deal for anyone. Just saying. Lol. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tdot said:

...or...

Religion is the same belief, with the exception that there existed in the nothing a magical being, who, after a while of not having a universe, decided it wanted one.  And now, after creating it, and all that entails, it worries about whether or not some unimaginably small part of it is going to church on Sunday.

Edited by bcsapper

3 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Actually, you did, by lying about atheists and what they believe...Lying, to me, brings ridicule to the liar and his religion and I see that as disparaging it.

lol

You have lied about Chrisitians and what Chrisitians believe, plus you have lied about God Almighty ---by twisting God's purpose and Will into some miserable little deranged fantasy you concocted in life.  Therefore, no, you did not have grounds to call anyone a liar here ---where you are an expert liar!

Cheers!

Edited by Tdot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, taxme said:

How can an explosion take place when nothing is there to explode from?

You ignore that physics says there was something there. You continue to believe your own lie.

No one can create something from nothing.

You have done just that by inserting a supernatural fiction.

As Capt. Jean Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise once said in one of his TV series shows said that maybe we could all be just characters in this game of life. It all feels and looks very real but it is all just a created program by some unknown being.  Hey you never know, eh?

Matric thinking is Gnostic Christian ideas. When you add in our fractal thinking on the supernatural, you end with gods above gods to infinity. Your god could be a matrix creation with many god above him. He would not know, just as you don't. Best to not waste your time on finding the unknowable god.

You do know that your bible says that god is unknowable, so why are you not believing it?

17 hours ago, taxme said:

Hey you never know, eh?

Correct, so why are you believing a myth?

17 hours ago, taxme said:

Aw well, sadly we will never know as to what the hell we are all doing here and probably never will learn.

??

You already know, but have yet to learn to accept the truth.

What have you been doing all of your life, and hopefully will continue to do, but in a more intelligent way?

You know the answer. Say it. 

Regards

DL